Helsinki Titans Press Conference

Quik

1- the third one but they are all nice in their own ways

2- I want to make sure all of the Titans and ex titans have a spot on the island if they want

3- A goalie school show with guest appearances by VHL and minor league goalies

4- Can my zipped up bag of goalie equipment count as one item? That would make it to easy I think.

5- Exactly what Jubo and Blade do. That is how it is done. I may be bias but there is not a better duo than them.

6- I dont know too much about the Harry Potter series. I know Ravenclaw is a thing so lets go with that. They have a cool sigil.

On 1/31/2021 at 9:10 PM, BladeMaiden said:

-> :hel:Titans S76:hel:<--

Week Ending February 7th 2021

Answer 3 for 1 TPE or 6 for 2 TPE!

It's  everyone's fav time, press conference time!! So Lets get things kicked off with some easy TPE and laughs. Just going to tell you all again how much I enjoy seeing your creative and wacky answers. Thanks for being the best team and AGM could ask for ❤️ Without any further fluff, here are your questions:

1.) What is your Fav Helsinki Titans Jersey?

Ca2T03F.png

Answer

2.) You discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. You make the rules. What is the first rule you put into place?

Answer

3.) You have been given the opportunity to create the half-hour TV show of your own design. What is it called and what’s the premise?

Answer

4.) Name the top five hockey related things to take with you during a zombie outbreak. (Think of things that you would have in your hockey bag, locker or at home)

Answer

5.) What are things that management can do that makes you feel supported as a player? (what is important to you?)

Answer

6.) If Helsinki was a Hogwarts house what house would we be and why?

Answer

7.) When fans see hockey players they often freak out, who is one of the people you would fan boy/ fan girl / fan person over? ( For example Venus Thightrap, is a huge comic book nerd so meeting someone like Robert Kanigher and Sheldon Moldoff who created Poision Ivy would mean a lot to her. Venus’ name is meant to be a nod to Ivy.)

Answer

8.) When was the last time you screamed at the top of your lungs during a game? What were you yelling about?

Answer

9.) When you go home and relaxing is on your mind what room do you go to and what do you do in it to wind down? (Venus is totally into long luxurious bubble baths, it has been said she often turns into a prune while playing her fav Spotify mix as she soaks the stress away of everyday life)

Answer

10.) Is there anything hanging in your Team Locker that motivates you?

Answer

11.) Do you have a pet? If so tell us about your fuzzy or perhaps not so fuzzy friend lol

Answer

12.) Which is one that show you cannot watch with anyone?

Answer

13.) Give this Gif a hashtag :

hockey GIF

Answer

1) Definitely the light blue and gray one. I love it when we wear those ones.

2) If you ain't having fun, you ain't living.

3) Probably....similar to Tim and Sid or Pardon the Interruption. Sports related along with plenty of hot takes and analysis.

4) Pail of Pucks
     87 Flex Stick

Shoulder Pads

Skates
     Jersey

5) I've had the luxury of this in Helsinki, but keeping younger players focused and calm when they start to slump. I always get frustrated when I'm not scoring and not playing at my best and management has done a great job keeping me focused. 

6) I'm gonna be honest, I haven't really read any of the Harry Potter books, so I have no idea.

7) Definitely famous actors. There are quite a few that I am a huge fan of. I've met a few of them throughout my time in the VHL. It's really cool to see them as huge a fan of you as you are of them.

8.) I was yelling during a game against Riga the other day. They were trying to fight Vaak and Rune and I stepped in front and started pushing back. Lots of yelling ensued as you can imagine.

9) Sometimes, I'll just lay down either on my bed or in a bubble bath and listen to music. I also do enjoy just sitting around with family and talking, spending time together.

10) Definitely those two European Conference Champions banners we have hanging. Motivates me to always finish the job.

11) I have a Yellow Labrador who turns 9 on Friday. He's a very good boy.

12) Jackass. That show is too funny to watch by yourself.

13) #NailedIt

On 1/31/2021 at 10:10 PM, BladeMaiden said:

Week Ending February 7th 2021

It's  everyone's fav time, press conference time!! So Lets get things kicked off with some easy TPE and laughs. Just going to tell you all again how much I enjoy seeing your creative and wacky answers. Thanks for being the best team and AGM could ask for ❤️ Without any further fluff, here are your questions:

1.) What is your Fav Helsinki Titans Jersey?

Ca2T03F.png

The middle jerseys WITHOUT A DOUBT !!!! 🎆 🔥 are those are main Jerseyz ? and is there a sub thread that shows each teams "Official Jerseys" like Sonnets official Logo thread ?? if not there should be :fire

2.) You discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. You make the rules. What is the first rule you put into place?

BAN ALL ALCOHOL, MAKE ALCOHOL ILLEGAL

3.) You have been given the opportunity to create the half-hour TV show of your own design. What is it called and what’s the premise?

@BladeMaidenidk how you do it , coming up with the BEST PC questions (Coming from my experience writing PCS) this answer is :CrosbyLaugh: I love being asked this question because the answer is so easy, The design would be a a show that just follows me around all day recording my life and everything i do , and i dont mean Spence King the GM , or Spence Elsby the player , or Selsby on discord, but me Spencer Elsby your unique northern canadian 25 year old man living the life and ... just ... The Awards the show would win .... just wow ....... 🤤

4.) Name the top five hockey related things to take with you during a zombie outbreak. (Think of things that you would have in your hockey bag, locker or at home)

EASY ! 

1.SKATES

2.HOCKEY STICKS

3.SKATE SHARPENING TOOL AKA  A "STONE"

4. MY PRACTICE BUCKY ...because you know im not getting my game swag with zombie guts on it , only on ice battle scares :Phil:

5.I CANT THINK OF A GOOD 5TH HOCKEY RELATED THING now i feel stumped , well played blade well played.... after rereading, it technically says hockey related things "at home" well My Trophies would be deadly as fuck if i were to try and impale you or smack you upside the head with them. My European Conference Playoff Champion Rings would be a pretty deadly brass knuckle... :fackyou: but were talking zombies so those were out of the questions. FINAL ANSWER MY U16 WHC MVP Trophy and U16 WHC CHAMPIONSHIP WINNERS CUP 

5.) What are things that management can do that makes you feel supported as a player? (what is important to you?)

The discord tags!!! post games , PC , and consistent presence are nothing short of the best by miles when it comes to hyping up users , making us feel valued and incentivizing success through unconditional praise ❤️ 

7.) When fans see hockey players they often freak out, who is one of the people you would fan boy/ fan girl / fan person over? ( For example Venus Thightrap, is a huge comic book nerd so meeting someone like Robert Kanigher and Sheldon Moldoff who created Poision Ivy would mean a lot to her. Venus’ name is meant to be a nod to Ivy.)

Any NHL player ..... 🙈

13.) Give this Gif a hashtag : # @Joshothegreat

hockey GIF

Answer

No humans allowed. I'd have to leave as as soon as Humanity gets near something beautiful we fuck it up by making shit and exploiting the natural area.

The show is about the people who actually live in "Finland" it is called the Moomins in Moominvalley. The show follows the titular character Moomin Troll and their adventures throught Moominvalley... Or Look what we can do with science. Where i just start replacing people body parts with household items.

Nothing, you shouldn't leave your home realistically during the first month of a pandemic or anything that would cause mass histeria. Fill all sinks, Baths and anything you can with water, smash stairs if possible and live upstairs. make some sort of way down for when you can go out foraging. as for Hockey equipment... i can't name 5 but stick tape for just tape would always useful as a binding. these could be used for dealing with injuries or as a way to bind things together. Let's no go insane for the final answers. I have been playing Dead Rising recently so why not take a hockey stick and some pucks. That way you can hit the pucks towards the guy with the gun who is shooting you... it totally works on dead rising. After that let's go with something like a goalie neck guard and helmet of some kind.

Who Cares? Harry Potter has been ruined by it's transphobic author
I don't want any association with anything made by her as she continues to try and delegitimize trans people and trying to take our rights away.

I met moomin troll... that is the easiest person to fan girl over i mean who doesn't like them cute trolls.

8.) When was the last time you screamed at the top of your lungs during a game? What were you yelling about?

Knowing me i was singing the song "We Will Become Silhouettes" by the Postal Service.

9.) When you go home and relaxing is on your mind what room do you go to and what do you do in it to wind down? (Venus is totally into long luxurious bubble baths, it has been said she often turns into a prune while playing her fav Spotify mix as she soaks the stress away of everyday life)

Lay down in the bath and crank up episodes of the Moomins on youtube.

10.) Is there anything hanging in your Team Locker that motivates you?

My only motivation is to get enough money to leave this world forever and go live with the moomins in moominvalley.

11.) Do you have a pet? If so tell us about your fuzzy or perhaps not so fuzzy friend lol

I have a pet moomin.

Moomins.... not because i don't want too... no one will watch it with me 😢

As with most good sets up rules, the first rule is do not talk about the island. The best things are kept a secret and I don't want it spoiled with unwanted guests.

For defense: puck shooting machine and old school aluminum hockey stick; for protection: a cup, I can do anything as long as I am wearing a cup; for utility: stick tape and goal netting; and for transportation: a zamboni. 

We are 100% Ravenclaw. We are known winners and are smart players without getting into the drama that the other successful houses get into.

Vick is an avid home chef and enjoys spending time working on cooking projects. Some of the notable projects are smoked brisket, ribs, and all types of sourdough loafs

I do! Her name is Scottie. She is a 2 year old tricolored cat and loves to cuddle and talk with us.

Letterkenny is such a gem of the show. It was of the few shows that I insist on watching by myself and my phone is on silent. The dialogues are so complex and well written that it demands my full attention.

1.) What is your Fav Helsinki Titans Jersey?

Ca2T03F.png

Answer: Home and Away easily

Answer: No rules at all :^)

Answer: Stick, pink tape, brain bucket, skates and a puck to shoot at zombies.

Answer: Interact with the team and get to know the players for more than their on-ice performance.

Answer: Probably because I did, I'd meet Nathan MacKinnon again and freak out over seeing my favorite player

Answer: Probably the million times I screamed "SHOOT" at an Avs game maybe 3 or 4 years ago. Forgot how long ago my last game was honestly.

Week Ending Febuary 14th 2021

Soooo we have a good news bad news situation here, It is theme week and usually I would ask you all questions that tie into this week's theme. Unfortunately the BOD did not get that information out to us early... not meaning so sound shady but if this is totally off  theme it is not my fault. That being said why don't we get down to brass tax and have some fun with this thang!!!!

💙 #BeMyTitan #ValentinesDay #PalentinesDay

1.) So in case you didn't know there is a fun trend where instead of going around and being all romantic on Valentines Day you actually spend it with your friends. You buy each other small tokens like you would have in grade school ( or you adult it up more lol ppl make things their own) and just make the holiday more accessible to everyone by expanding the definition of love and how we celebrate this holiday. How do you feel about this trend.

Answer

2.) Who would you give a  Palentines gift to on your team? What are giving them and why?

Answer

3.) I heard Blade likes to give out old school Valentines to all the players, she attaches Hershey's hugs to all of them. Attach a pic of the valentines you are sending out and tell us if you are  including candy. will the whole team get them or only a special few.. and yes Jubo and I can be bribed ❤️  (below are the ones i will be giving out ;) )

Free-Printable-Baby-Yoda-Valentines-Feat

Answer

4.) Do you think Valentines day is a real holiday? Why or Why Not?

Answer

5.)Do you have romantic plans for your Valentines day?

Answer

6.) What do you consider to be a "sexy" or "romantic" song?

Answer

7.) Have You (or Would you) ever kissed someone on a kiss cam? (Imagine it's not covid, it would be a horrible idea in covid lol)

Answer

💙 #ThemeWeek

8.) Do you think theme week themes should be told to the VHL general public in advance?

Answer

9.) Are you a person who usually has they task doen way in advance or are you last minute? Do you feel that theme weeks affect how you get your tasks out?

Answer

10.) Did you know that they asked for theme week ideas? ( Apparently the blues are tapped out of ideas. No judgment, they have been at this a very long time lol) Did you suggest any ideas? if not did you read any ideas you loved??

Answer

11.)For the record i just triple checked and there is still no theme announced at this point, put a ❤️ Me too if you get to this before then announce a damn theme. If there is a theme was it worth the wait?

Answer

12.) Do you think the chosen theme (when it is announced .....) was an easy one to incorporate into your media spots ?

Answer

13.) post a gif that shows how you feel about your VHL season ( or VHLM season if your a prospect **Hi bb Titans!**)

1. I am all for that trend. Inclusivity for the win!
2. Upgrades to the team workout facility. The gift that keeps giving lol.
3. Everyone gets a delicious treat from Starbucks

vday.jpg

4. I think its gotten to be too commercialized. But there is never a bad excuse to celebrate love and friendship.
5. Might give heart shaped pancakes a try.

ValentinePancakes.jpg

6. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ 😏

6 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:

Soooo we have a good news bad news situation here, It is theme week and usually I would ask you all questions that tie into this week's theme. Unfortunately the BOD did not get that information out to us early... not meaning so sound shady but if this is totally off  theme it is not my fault. That being said why don't we get down to brass tax and have some fun with this thang!!!!

1.) So in case you didn't know there is a fun trend where instead of going around and being all romantic on Valentines Day you actually spend it with your friends. You buy each other small tokens like you would have in grade school ( or you adult it up more lol ppl make things their own) and just make the holiday more accessible to everyone by expanding the definition of love and how we celebrate this holiday. How do you feel about this trend.

Answer

2.) Who would you give a  Palentines gift to on your team? What are giving them and why?

Answer

3.) I heard Blade likes to give out old school Valentines to all the players, she attaches Hershey's hugs to all of them. Attach a pic of the valentines you are sending out and tell us if you are  including candy. will the whole team get them or only a special few.. and yes Jubo and I can be bribed ❤️  (below are the ones i will be giving out ;) )

Free-Printable-Baby-Yoda-Valentines-Feat

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

7.) Have You (or Would you) ever kissed someone on a kiss cam? (Imagine it's not covid, it would be a horrible idea in covid lol)

Answer

💙 #ThemeWeek

8.) Do you think theme week themes should be told to the VHL general public in advance?

Answer

9.) Are you a person who usually has they task doen way in advance or are you last minute? Do you feel that theme weeks affect how you get your tasks out?

Answer

10.) Did you know that they asked for theme week ideas? ( Apparently the blues are tapped out of ideas. No judgment, they have been at this a very long time lol) Did you suggest any ideas? if not did you read any ideas you loved??

Answer

11.)For the record i just triple checked and there is still no theme announced at this point, put a ❤️ Me too if you get to this before then announce a damn theme. If there is a theme was it worth the wait?

Answer

12.) Do you think the chosen theme (when it is announced .....) was an easy one to incorporate into your media spots ?

Answer

13.) post a gif that shows how you feel about your VHL season ( or VHLM season if your a prospect **Hi bb Titans!**)

1. I think the trend is a great idea. It helps get more people involved.

2. I would find a way to give everyone a Valentine's Gift, but still figuring out what to get.....

3. Image result for patrik laine valentinesImage result for patrik laine valentines

Candy Included for the whole team.

4. I think it's a real holiday. Might not be a widely celebrated holiday but a holiday never the less.

5. Surprisingly, no.

6. Arctic Monkeys - Do I wanna know?

7. Depends on who it is

8. Maybe 1-2 days in advance so users have a chance to get ideas down and ready for the week.

9. Done in advance. I like to get my tasks done the night before or on monday. Some tasks I do wait on but mostly I'm early.

10. I read quite a few that I enjoyed. Can't exactly remember which ones they were now though.

11. I just seen the theme. I like it, but if it was worth the wait is debatable.

12. I can easily do a media spot on it, but I would prefer to do a graphic on it. I have a nice idea in my head.

13. patrik laine thumbs up GIF by Winnipeg Jets

On 2/8/2021 at 6:34 AM, BladeMaiden said:

Jubo, and Every Penny i own , All of my money , all of my belongings , I owe this man my life 

I dont think its a Holiday , Not where im from

YA i DO 

Buttons - Pussycat Dolls 

1000% yes !! 

YES YES YES YES YES , THE CALENDER SHOULD BE PINNED ON THE MAIN PAGE 

1- it is a cool idea to get more people involved

2- Everyone on the team has been a pal. They all deserve something.

3- https://thehockey411.com/2018/02/17/ranking-the-top-10-nhl-valentines-day-cards/amp/

4- it is up to the couple to chose to celebrate it or not

5- no, nothing special

6- I will Always Love You - Whitney Houston

I think this is a great idea especially for those that live with their significant others. We take our friend for granted normally and during the pandemic, I have found that I need to be a better friend who reaches out more. I will 100% be adopting this.

I am actually pretending that everything during the pandemic just isn't happening. No birthdays, no holidays, no whatever. Whenever the pandemic is over, I plan on celebrating those things 2 or 3 times as hard depending on how many of them were missed. I'd rather do things whole-assed (as opposed to half-assed lol)!

Provided I was going to the game with someone I knew moderately well, I would 100% do this. It's always fun when people play along to those types of things. I have never been on kiss cam, that I know of, though.

9.) Are you a person who usually has they task done way in advance or are you last minute? Do you feel that theme weeks affect how you get your tasks out?

Um the timing of this presser might give you an idea as to the type of person I am. But in all honesty, I like to spend time on my graphics so they usually get started during an evening in the week and finish on Saturday. Everything else depends on work as to when I get those done.

I did! I put up a few ideas. One was management appreciate week and the other was the best teams to not win a championship. I like the idea they went with, however, I think the vast majority would have been good.

Hahahaha! It is funny seeing your saltiness after the fact. The vacation theme was fun and I had been wanting to do an all-star logo so it was the perfect marriage.

Week Ending February 21st 2021

Not too long ago I read a pretty amazing book called “THE ROOKIE” by Scott Sigler. It is part of a series called the Galactic Football League. In this Sci-Fi series humans have explored and expanded beyond the earth and there are many different alien species. When you add in some crazy medical technology you have the base for an interesting looks about what Football could look like under those circumstances. The Following questions will be inspired by my reading of this book, I hope you enjoy this little dose of Sci-Fi.

1. Would you ever get a cybernetic body part to improve your performance out on the ice?

Answer

2. Do you think there would be more or less issues between humans if we discovered aliens?

Answer

3. Do you think the VHL would let non humanoid life forms grace its hockey arenas?

Answer

4. Would you ever throw a game for money?

Answer

5. Do you think we take enough pride in representing our teams here in the VHL?

Answer

6. Do you think Hockey would be cooler in space?

Answer

7. What is one thing you would change about hockey to make it an Intergalactic sport?

Answer

8. Fill in this blank: I do it for the ____________? (Money, fame, Glory, to see the tears of my enemies?)

Answer

9. What is the one Ace up your sleeve you always save when your team needs a miracle?

Answer

10. Are you happy with the type of player you are becoming?

Answer

11. Can insanity bring about more creativity?

Answer

12. If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?

Answer

13. At what point are we good enough?

Answer

Edited by BladeMaiden

1. New knees,these ones are getting too old to skate on

2. Definitely more issues...

3.  Yes I can wait to check penguins

4. If Jubo keeps refusing to pay me, I’ll have to consider all my options....

6. I think hockey would be very confusing/scary in space. What happens if you check someone too hard and you float out into space

11. I think insanity brings less sanity and that’s about it

Answer: I mean it's celebrated so yeah I'd consider it a holiday, even if it's a cash grab 11/10 times

Answer: Of course not 

6.) What do you consider to be a "sexy" or "romantic" song?

Answer: Brain Power by NOMA

Answer: I've never taken someone to a hockey game before to do that, but absolutely would if given the chance

Answer: Not a terrible idea, so that way people can spend more time putting good detail into their work for the week, yeah probably.

Answer: I'm a last minute person all day every day. Look at me answering these PC questions during the last hours of the week for your answer.

12 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:

1. Would you ever get a cybernetic body part to improve your performance out on the ice?

I would get another, yes.

2. Do you think there would be more or less issues between humans if we discovered aliens?

Can there be any more issues with humans? Foolish creatures.

3. Do you think the VHL would let non humanoid life forms grace its hockey arenas?

Not knowingly. 

I once threw money for a game. I never did win...

Some more than others. Collectively, yes.

Depends what planet you played on. I'm sure Neptune would be quite a bit cooler.

7. What is one thing you would change about hockey to make it an Intergalactic sport?

The addition of vertanixus. I think that would be the only way to provide balance amongst humans and what you call aliens.

8. Fill in this blank: I do it for the ____________? (Money, fame, Glory, to see the tears of my enemies?)

Resources

9. What is the one Ace up your sleeve you always save when your team needs a miracle?

Speaking of Aces. When I was traded to LV I saw a lot of sin taking place. But, I have a mean wrister. 

Well, yes. I have the capacity to learn the game and develop more quickly than my human counterparts.

Such a human question.

Why would you try to fail?

A subjective question indeed. You are good enough when you've decided that you're good enough for yourself.

Buy my mixtape.

23 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:

Not too long ago I read a pretty amazing book called “THE ROOKIE” by Scott Sigler. It is part of a series called the Galactic Football League. In this Sci-Fi series humans have explored and expanded beyond the earth and there are many different alien species. When you add in some crazy medical technology you have the base for an interesting looks about what Football could look like under those circumstances. The Following questions will be inspired by my reading of this book, I hope you enjoy this little dose of Sci-Fi.

Probably not, because that would require me to remove a body part to begin with and that sounds painful.

More, lets face it. We barely get along as is on Earth and you expect everyone to get along because of a flying plate in the sky?

No, citing competitive advantages.

No, I'm to proud to lose. I'd still take the money though.

Good question, dunno maybe, yes, no, all of the above.

It would probably yea. So cool in fact you'd probably freeze the moment you left the space ship.

Nothing. If other worlds can't accept that hockey is the greatest sport we need to reeducate them.

Because I wanted to.

I take off my pants. It stops the game every time. It also leaves a few players on the other team in need of psych evals so they can't finish the game. Just uh... disregard all those public indecency lawsuits...

As if becoming a bonified bad ass isn't something to be happy about

Im not crazy you're crazy. Do I need to explain further?

Failure regardless of it's intention is still failure.

Never. No one is ever good enough because that would mean you stop growing and developing as a person.

If we isolate out interferences from aliens such as mind control, I think that humans would band together against the other. The other is the greatest uniting factor to humans. 

I think that we do especially in our locker rooms. I wish that the VHL discord a little more open to newbies and that the game threads had more hype to them. I like what the SBA does. They post one game at a time with box score and space it out to 1 every ten minutes. I would be in favor of 1 TPE for sim attendance with a maximum of 2. 

I think so. The stats haven't been there for a little while now but hopefully the work that is being put in today will show eventually.

It can but thats a razor-thin line to walk along. Moment of insanity can bring forward creativity but pure insanity isn't something I want to play with.

You are a wizard with headgames like this question. If you try to fail and succeed, you failed at failing so you succeeded at failing but failed at the intended goal of failing so you failed at failing which in a way is succeeding however the end result was a success which is a failure. Final answer, B, Regis!

Being good enough is a mindset. The key is to find good enough while striving for perfection instead of finding it because we are content with it. 

No why be pure. (I am joking obviously about purity. Gotta love that arguement in stuff)

Less as we'll be trying to find out how to have wars with them.

I mean they did in Inazuma eleven and that went well.

Sure, give me like £1.

Why be proudy? That is what made mudasir be outed by Asif as his best friend.

I mean it would be sub zero temps i'm pretty sure.

Stop Aliens kidnapping our players and making them marry a random space alien queen as they denounce humanity to play for that team. Or maybe you know pucks that have their own gravity field.

I do it for the Alien Ant Overlords.

Nothing to set you a part than a small anti-gravity gun.

Define Happiness?

No.

This happens alot when i play NHL 21. I try to get 1OA and end up in the playoffs.

Are we ever truly good enough? What does it mean to be good?

On 2/14/2021 at 8:41 PM, BladeMaiden said:

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

1) Honestly, I wouldn't get a cybernetic body part. I would want to keep my body the way it is. However, if I had to pick one....probably....shoulder. With a cybernetic shoulder I could rip the puck way faster than I can now.

2) More. Definitely more.

3) I don't see why not, if they like hockey. Let them play.

4) Not a chance. I want to win. I could care less about financial endorsement.

5) Definitely. With the Moscow chants, and the rivalries between teams, we take a lot of pride in our teams. But let's be honest we all know Helsinki is the best team.

6) Definitely. Imagine skating on the moon.

7) Maybe.....Each planet has it's own team? I'm not exactly sure how I can morph the game without an idea of how an intergalactic league would work.

8.) I do it for the team.

9) 2 words. Lacrosse goal.

10) Definitely. I've seen a lot of stride in my game compared with my last two seasons. Pushing 40 goals and 100 points, so things are great.

11) Given the right circumstances, definitely.

12) Laine.exe is now confused. On a serious note, it depends on interpretation. If you tried to fail, and succeeded at failing, you failed. However, if you tried to fail and failed at failing, you succeeded. The illusion of choice.

13) Never good enough. You know what my favourite ring is? The next one, that's my favourite.

Depends... is it legal? lol. I would likely say no as it would essentially be a domino effect to ruining the sport.

Absolutely not. No pride in that.

I think each team does so within their own community, whether it be Discord or on the forum through graphics and media spots.

I don't see how this would be plausible. Maybe we'll let Fast and The Furious 15 go to space first and we'll study their findings lol.

Comradery

Triple Deke
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKxcDwLNN8k

On 2/14/2021 at 9:41 PM, BladeMaiden said:

HELL NAAAH

WAY TOO MANY ISSUES

i SURE AS HELL HOPE NOT 

is THIS A joke ? 

i KNOW THE HELSINKI TITANS DO ❤️ :hel:

NOOO, KEEP HOCKEY HOW IT IS 

Answer: If it were legal, yes

Answer: If we discovered a species with a greater intelligence than us, all our small problems would disappear

Answer: Hell no, the game is what matters not the money

Answer: Absolutely, the teams are repped by the most loyal players and fanbases in the world

Answer: I'd love to see someone try to play hockey in space, that would be remarkable.

Answer: So far, so good, I got no complaints