Helsinki Titans Press Conference

Quik

1. We have 4 steals. Frank, Vat, ATST and Dylan.
2. Yes I do know the history behind it. I dont think anyone was snubbe.d

3. It is an honor just to be drafted to the Titans. No matter the number.

4. I followed the messages in the titans locker room area

5. Frank at the number 1 spot

6. Our draftees are all great. Active and fun group. We are lucky to have them all.

Now that both? the VHL and VHLM drafts are done who was the biggest steal and why?

Not being biased at all the biggest steal in the Season 77 VHL draft will be Elvis Michael @ATST. First off the name alone is elite secondly he is very active in discord so that bodes well for his player going forward. 

The 90s are so in right now, what old 90s show or music are you still nostalgic about?

Smart Guy I watched that every night. John Marshall Jones was the best. I love the chemistry that the whole cast had. 

As per usual send some love to your new Draftees and let them know we care, give them a message of encouragement. If you are a draftee reach out to our vets and let them know how hype you are to join them on the squad.

@Vat Love the avatar, Rogle BK fan? Moreau's going to be dishing stretch passes to Nasherov for seasons to come. I bet you're going to be a steal even at 12th overall. 

Did you watch both draft streams? Did you only show up for one or the other? Did you not watch at all. How invested do you get in drafts and what gets you to buy in?

I didn't get a chance to watch either stream. I honestly didn't even know there was a stream. I was in discord wondering where the draft was. Maybe a link on the homepage would help for the idiots like me. 

You have seven dollars and five minutes at the grocery store. What do you buy?

Cookies, always cookies. Also if I'm grabbing cookies hopefully there is some quality milk in the cold area. 

Is It an honor Just to be drafted or does the pick # matter to you?

Honestly I care more about the team that drafts me. Where I'm drafted is irrelevant. Helsinki is looking mighty fine. Hopefully we can win a few cups together. 

#Let's Talk About Drafts Baby ;)

1. Now that both? the VHL and VHLM drafts are done who was the biggest steal and why?

not to toot my own horn as they say, but i honestly feel i was a steal for Helsinki. Falling to the position I did showed what teams thought of me and now I will make them pay for it on the ice. 

2. Do you think anyone got SNUBB.ED? Do You know the history behind the word SNUBB.ED In the VHL and why i have to spell it out like this? If not try it out and see what happens when you type it normally, then ask  us old ppl to explain it. If you are a vintage member were you here for the origins of SNUBB.ED?

I was here for the Origin but I have actully forgotten why it even exists. ill ask you later haha

3.  Is It an honor Just to be drafted or does the pick # matter to you? Explain your thinking :)

The Number always matter, it shows what the league thinks of you as a player and a member, sometimes people outplay their number other times they dont. So the position is important as a motivator to be better. 

4.  Did you watch both draft streams? Did you only show up for one or the other? Did you not watch at all. How invested do you get in drafts and what gets you to buy in?

I no longer watch the drafts, it started in Season 10 and haven't since its bad luck for me. 

5. If you could have drafted anyone first over all in either draft who would have your personal choice? Did you decide based on performance, friendship or locker room presence?

does Beketov have a player in the M? Cause he would be my #1

6. As per usual send some love to your new Draftees and let them know we care, give them a message of encouragement. If you are a draftee reach out to our vets and let them know how hype you are to join them on the squad. (tags are encouraged )

Shout out to @Frank you beautiful bitch. Im honored to be playing with you as you are one of the members in the league ive always wanted to. so bucket list moment for sure 

#Let's Talk About Drafts Baby ;)

1. Now that both? the VHL and VHLM drafts are done who was the biggest steal and why?

Drafts are Magic Beans way too early to talk about. If you look at different draft classes you'll see sometimes people move and make it so that the draft is pointless.

2. Do you think anyone got SNUBB.ED? Do You know the history behind the word SNUBB.ED In the VHL and why i have to spell it out like this? If not try it out and see what happens when you type it normally, then ask  us old ppl to explain it. If you are a vintage member were you here for the origins of SNUBB.ED?

No idea and don't really care but honestly like i said above FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY and steals don't work in sim leagues.

3.  Is It an honor Just to be drafted or does the pick # matter to you? Explain your thinking :)

Once again doesn't really matter to me as realistically i will go where i want end of my ELC unless i'm a place i like.

4.  Did you watch both draft streams? Did you only show up for one or the other? Did you not watch at all. How invested do you get in drafts and what gets you to buy in?

Nope, always on too late and too long.

5. If you could have drafted anyone first over all in either draft who would have your personal choice? Did you decide based on performance, friendship or locker room presence?

Once again i dunno probably just a friend.

#JustForFunsies

7. What is your favorite T-shirt and what does it say about you?

It's probably my FBK burger shirt which just says i like fubuki.

8. The 90s are so in right now, what old 90s show or music are you still nostalgic about?

I don't really get nostalgic for stuff much but i guess the Moomins as that's from 1990s.

9. What is your go to hobbie that can make you smile even when your having a bad day? What about it cheers you up?

Honestly, sadly i don't really have anything like this. I just wallow in self pitty whenever i'm depressed.

10. Are you an introvert or an extrovert, provide an example of something you've done that would prove this statement :D

Lazy Extrovert. I am known for being pretty talkative and chatty i just can't be bothered most of the time.

On 3/15/2021 at 9:55 AM, BladeMaiden said:

Answer

Answer

3.  Is It an honor Just to be drafted or does the pick # matter to you? Explain your thinking :)

Answer

Answer

Answer

6. As per usual send some love to your new Draftees and let them know we care, give them a message of encouragement. If you are a draftee reach out to our vets and let them know how hype you are to join them on the squad. (tags are encouraged )

Answer

#JustForFunsies

Answer

8. The 90s are so in right now, what old 90s show or music are you still nostalgic about?

Answer

9. What is your go to hobbie that can make you smile even when your having a bad day? What about it cheers you up?

Answer

10. Are you an introvert or an extrovert, provide an example of something you've done that would prove this statement :D

Answer

11.  You are A Titan, this theme heavily leans into Greek mythology what greek mythical figure do you identify the most with as a player and why? (I'll be disappointed if i don't see a few Nikes lol) @Caboose30 yes you can go ancient Egyptian or pick another civilization you are currently into lol I could almost hear you eyes rolling as I specified Greek  lol.

Answer

12.  They say you can never dream too big, prove them wrong. Give me your BIGGEST DREAMS titans :D

Answer

13.  You have seven dollars and five minutes at the grocery store. What do you buy?

Answer

3. it's an honor to be drafted, but the pick matter for me, the higher the better, but it's up to us sometimes someone pick higher maybe lame and started to earn slow but the other one that pick lower earn more

8. nirvana, spice girls,westlife, backstreet boys and other 90's boyband!!!!

9. cooking and singing!!!

10. extrovert!!!! i really like to know new people, and didn't like it if stay home for a long time

11. ARES!!!! i love violence!!! and i'm courages and like to war!!!!!!

13. food!!!!! give me 7up, doritos, and ice cream!!!!!

Edited by kentakira

9 minutes ago, kentakira said:

3. it's an honor to be drafted, but the pick matter for me, the higher the better, but it's up to us sometimes someone pick higher maybe lame and started to earn slow but the other one that pick lower earn more

8. nirvana, spice girls,westlife, backstreet boys and other 90's boyband!!!!!!!

9. cooking and singing!!!

10. extrovert!!!! i really like to know new people, and didn't like it if stay home for a long time

11. ARES!!!! i love violence!!! and i'm courages and like to war!!!!!!

13. food!!!!! give me 7up, doritos, and ice cream!!!!!

13. Think we just found our MVP. Always go food lol

11. We have our god of war :D  love this lol

God Of War Sigh GIF by PlayStation

10. Plus we love a good extrovert in helsinki , happy to have ya with us.

9. I'm more of a baker but i also sing, i'll trade you cookies, pies and cakes for actual meals... please help me i'm hungry lol

8. You are bringing me back with is ... love love love it!!!

Answer: Each and every new member of the Titan family, from Moreau/Nasherov drafted in the first, Michael in the 3rd, to Yrwy drafted in the 4th.

Answer: I have been around for over two years now and have seen the 'auto correct' from using the term. In my opinion there wasn't anyone s.nubbed in particular, teams drafted based on their scouting and their team need. As usual, some players rose and some fell in the draft.

3.  Is It an honor Just to be drafted or does the pick # matter to you? Explain your thinking :)

Answer: Being drafted means you are well on your way to playing at the highest level this forum has to offer.

Answer: Usually I do tune into the streams but did not this time around. It is the most exciting part of the draft as 64+ members of the community find their next home in the VHL.

5. If you could have drafted anyone first overall in either draft who would have your personal choice? Did you decide based on performance, friendship or locker room presence?

Answer: It was a surprise to be able to draft Frank at pick 9. When it is all said and done he was our first overall in the draft.

Answer: @Frank @Vat @ATST @dylanjj37 Welcome again to the Helsinki Titans. We could not be happier with how the draft went for us and we are very excited to eventually have all four of you play for the Titans. The future of the Titans is in great hands! :hel:

On 3/14/2021 at 9:55 PM, BladeMaiden said:

-> :hel:Titans S76:hel:<--

Week Ending March 21st 2021

Answer 3 for 1 TPE or 6 for 2 TPE!

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

#JustForFunsies

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

11.  You are A Titan, this theme heavily leans into Greek mythology what greek mythical figure do you identify the most with as a player and why? (I'll be disappointed if i don't see a few Nikes lol) @Caboose30 yes you can go ancient Egyptian or pick another civilization you are currently into lol I could almost hear you eyes rolling as I specified Greek  lol.

Answer

12.  They say you can never dream too big, prove them wrong. Give me your BIGGEST DREAMS titans :D

Answer

13.  You have seven dollars and five minutes at the grocery store. What do you buy?

Answer

ice hockey hug GIF by NHL

1) I didn’t even get to watch the draft so I’m just going to say Helsinki got the best draft picks.  

2) Somebody always gets FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY...lol 

3) It’s an honor to actually get drafted cuz some players don’t make it. 

4) I really don’t have a lot of time to watch the drafts. 

5) I would’ve drafted Kyle Glass cuz that’s my boy. 

6) Lots of hype for the draftees! You know who you are ! Build your players up and get ready fir the big league. 

On 3/14/2021 at 9:55 PM, BladeMaiden said:

Week Ending March 21st 2021

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

#JustForFunsies

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

ice hockey hug GIF by NHL

1. I have feeling it will be one of Nasherov or Moreau. I just have a feeling. Nasherov wasn't supposed to go until much later, and Moreau was about at the range we picked him up at. Their earning and locker room presence has been very visible so far.

2. Jubo got snubb.ed for GMOTY......again......it will correct snubbe.d spelt with the . to a phrase which has become used a lot around the VHL community. I don't think I was here for the origins though.

3. Just an honour to be drafted. Just to know that a team had their eye out there for you is a good feeling.

4. I didn't watch them this season, but usually if I have time I'll listen in.

5. One of the following: @Jubo07, @BladeMaiden, @MattyIce, @JigglyGumballs or @rjfryman. Each of them I would consider good friends and it would be really cool to play on a team with them.

6. @Frank, @Vat, @dylanjj37 and @ATST, welcome to Helsinki! We're very happy to have you!

7. Probably my Laine t-shirt that is a whiteout styled one. I dunno why, I've just always liked player t-shirts for some reason.

8. I'm a huge rock fan, so as you can imagine I've been listening to some 90s rock.

9. Probably just petting my dog or just having a talk with my friends. My friends make me laugh no matter what day it is and my dog is SOOOO cute!

10. I think I would fall into both honestly. I enjoy lots of social interact and in-person events, but can also be very quiet and shy.

11. Probably Apollo because I enjoy building a good locker room experience (music, poetry, prophecy, medicine) and have a good shot (archery).

12. A Continental Cup for @Jubo07!

13. Really depends on two factors: What store I'm in, and what I'm hungry for at that moment (or what I want to buy for someone.)

ice hockey GIF by NHL

Week Ending March 28st 2021

1. In 40 years, what will people be nostalgic for?

Answer

2. If animals could talk, which would be the rudest?

Answer

3. Toilet paper, over or under?

Answer

4. Where is the strangest place you’ve urinated?

Answer

5. What’s the best inside joke you’ve been a part of?

Answer

6. I think most people have heard of the game Marry, Fuck, Kill… well we are playing the VHL version: Career line mate, You can sit next to me on the bench or Trade their ass to a bottom feeder?  Have fun :)

Answer

7. In one sentence, how would you sum up your play-style?

Answer

8. In one sentence, how would you sum up your favorite teammate?

Answer

9. I once had someone ask me, How many chickens would it take to kill an elephant? Well following that line of thinking how many VHLers would it take to Beat @Tape-to-Tape or @Caboose30?

Answer

10. What’s the most imaginative insult you can come up with to call out the ref?

Answer

11. Who do you predict will be in the box the most this season and WHY?

Answer

12. What’s the weirdest thing a reporter has done while in your locker room? What was your reaction?

Answer

pyeongchang 2018 fist pump GIF by NBC Olympics

Edited by BladeMaiden

Bad Internet memes and Toxic online communities lol #Oh-Baby-Make-It Hurt-So-Good!

Probably kittens, especially the cute ones.. they know they can get away with it and cats are already the dicks of fluffy mammal kingdom :P

Under, Scientifically you use less that way :P

My neighbors shoes, they left them out on their porch after waking the whole neighborhood up with their 3am jam session I really hope they felt that playing  the sound of silence was worth it. Funny enough I've never seen them leave their shoes out again or wake up the entire neighborhood with late night jams sessions, so mission accomplished ;)

The Old Philadelphia Reapers  Bear Hunting club @Banackock I think you know about this old one ;) lol I was getting my taxidermy work in :D

6. I think most people have heard of the game Marry, Fuck, Kill… well we are playing the VHL version: Career line mate, You can sit next to me on the bench or Trade their ass to a bottom feeder?  Have fun :)

Career line mate @Dil (as it was in Calgary so shall it be in Helsinki), You can sit next to me on the bench @MMFLEX, Trade their ass @Jubo07 I still owe you one for you Trading me to @Peace with Wahl ;)  (But seriously thank you both for the amazing experience when I first came to the VHL)

Venus didn't show up to get 2nd in anything. It is all out balls to the walls until something breaks.

8. In one sentence, how would you sum up one of your favorite teammates?

@PatrikLaine the ultimate grinder with the skill of a sniper. (Much respect to my hot handed friend)

9. I once had someone ask me, How many chickens would it take to kill an elephant? Well following that line of thinking how many VHLers would it take to Beat @Tape-to-Tape or @Caboose30?

On a good day both these guys are unbeatable, and i'll do my best to make sure to keep it that way.

10. What’s the most imaginative insult you can come up with to call out the ref?

"Hey ref, get off your knees, your blowing the game" <---This is why I get thrown in the box lol

Dil and Myself, this is how we stay rested lol... that and we both have big mouths :D

12. What’s the weirdest thing a reporter has done while in your locker room? What was your reaction?

Start interviewing players while they were in the shower, my reaction was to keep asking that player for shampoo and soap... just kept interrupting until the reporter went away lol

Edited by BladeMaiden

In 40 years, what will people be nostalgic for?

In 40 years people will be nostalgic for the Covid 19 Pandemic. As aliens ravage the earth and annihilate us with their laser beams, that is until the song Eso es el Amor by Slim Whitman plays. 

If animals could talk, which would be the rudest?

Seaguls, the way they carpet bomb us with their shit. I can't imagine the things they would say if they could. 

Toilet paper, over or under?

Over, the worst thing is toilet paper unraveling and under always causes this issue. 

In one sentence, how would you sum up your play-style?

I think Moreau plays a solid physical two way game, but we'll see he might be awful and I might need to reclaim some TPA. 

Who do you predict will be in the box the most this season and WHY?

Whoever has the highest checking, let me check. See what I did there, ok I know that was bad. The answer is my player, aww shiet. Oh well hopefully I don't bring the team down with all the PIMs. 

What’s the weirdest thing a reporter has done while in your locker room? What was your reaction?

Tried to fight Venus Thightrap @BladeMaiden in the locker room after cat calling her. My reaction was shock as Venus deadlocked the reporter between her thighs until he lost consciousness. Shock and arousal to be quite honest. 

1. Physical media of any kind

2. Foxes seem like the answer for me to this one

3. Over if I understand this right

4. In a dark forest at a campground

5. Would have had to been there to get it. Its embarrassing and I wont share hehe.

6. Vaakanainen, Thightrap and I dont know who id trade as I like everyone. Lets go with an inactive player if we have one of those somewhere.

#JustForFunsies

That's a good question! Probably my Old Bay shirt. It is a spice blend native to the DMV (DC, Maryland, and Virginia) and the shirt has the same logo as the box on it. 

I have a soft spot for Ska music. It's a weird bastard child of grunge and reggae. If it has horns in it, I probably am listening to it.

Cooking! I love to cook and be creative. It turns off the annoying parts of my brain...and in the end: food!

10. Are you an introvert or an extrovert, provide an example of something you've done that would prove this statement :D

I am becoming more an introvert as I get older. It is great to see people and I hope I learn to value it more but there is nothing quite like recharging alone. An example is hard to come by these days because it's not like there is even a choice between staying home and going out.

11.  You are A Titan, this theme heavily leans into Greek mythology what greek mythical figure do you identify the most with as a player and why? (I'll be disappointed if i don't see a few Nikes lol) @Caboose30 yes you can go ancient Egyptian or pick another civilization you are currently into lol I could almost hear you eyes rolling as I specified Greek  lol.

Mnemosyne is the goddess of memory. I have a crazy good memory so I think she is a good fit.

12.  They say you can never dream too big, prove them wrong. Give me your BIGGEST DREAMS titans :D

I might not sound that big, but my dream is to retire early. Work is great and can give some sense of purpose, however, it would be great to pick and choose what I do and volunteer my time to good causes and experiencing life. 

Answer: Keeping it simple, a home-cooked meal

Answer: Raccoons. Clever little guys probably have quite the attitude on them.

Answer: Over. The only real answer here.

Answer: Blue collared high-intensity player who steps up the intensity with every second of ice time.

Answer: The team-mate who I can send a no look pass to. The next time I see them we're embraced in a hug celebrating the goal.

Answer: Number doesn't exist, they would need to get through every forward and dman before we let them even lay a finger on them.

On 3/22/2021 at 4:07 AM, BladeMaiden said:

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

1. hmmmm let's see, i think we gonna miss the fan, yup fan it is, cause in 40 years there's only AC and a new kind of technology

2. give me f..... food right now, i'm hungry you hoooman

3. i'm gonna go under, doesn't used much

4. bottle, yup it's gonna be bottle for me or under the tree

10. you momma so fat, even it can fit puck used for a whole seasons......

12. hiding in my locker.......... when i open it, the reporter was a girl, so i join him LOL

On 3/21/2021 at 4:07 PM, BladeMaiden said:

Hopefully they will have nostalgia for the adventures they went on. 

I think cats would be rude when they get mad. 

I say over for sure. 

I haven’t urinated in strange places. Lol

The biggest I was a part of was a past relationship 😂 

I would definitely sit next to Blade cuz she’s a naughty girl 😂

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

On 3/21/2021 at 4:07 PM, BladeMaiden said:

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

1) Probably.....highlights of today's youngsters (Laine, Matthews, McDavid, etc)

2) Probably Monkeys.

3) Over.

4) Probably in the middle of a forest. I just had to go and the nearest bathroom was like 5 km away (Hiking)

5) I can't pick just one, but probably that some people in the VHL believed when I joined I was the REAL Patrik Laine.

6) Career linemate: Thightrap
     Sit on the bench: Vaak
     Trade to a bottom feeder: Myself

7) I use my frame and hands to work with the puck and finish plays with my lethal release.

8.) A new free agent acquisition who has been irreplaceable both in the locker room and on the ice.

9) If you can include yourself, 1. If not, a lot.

10) "Hey Ref, does your wife know you're screwing us?"
"Ref you could check your phone I think you missed a few calls"
"Ref are you pregnant, because you missed two periods."

11) @Caboose30 Gibson because he's the VHL incarnation of Ron Hextall.

12) I saw a reporter attempting to steal Thightrap's gear the other day. I was in the middle of a PC, but went and dragged him away from there.

Week Ending April 4th2021

This one is for @Frank who just wanted some questions and asked super nicely ❤️ I got you Frank ;)

#Holla-Days ;)

1. I know not everyone celebrates Easter but it is almost that time of year where egg and bunny shaped chocolate makes it's way into the stores.  Do you like Egg shaped treats or Bunny shaped treats? Is there a reason you have a preference?

Answer

2. Speaking of Holidays it is April first soon, if you don't know that is April fools day where people typically play pranks on each other. Would you ever prank someone on your team?

Answer

3. What is the best April Fools prank you can come up with?

Answer

4. When it comes to big fancy family dinners, what is your favorite dish? Can you cook it yourself or do you like it better when it is cooked for you?

Answer

5. Helsinki has a new rule in honor of Easter and you get to help make it... person with the least __________ has to wear bunny ears and a tail at practice after  the games in the month of april.  Fill in the blank and tell me who you think will be wearing those ears lol.

Answer

6. Who is the one teammate you know would have stolen eggs out of your Easter basket as a child? do you even care that they would take them.

Answer

7.  Does your family live in Helsinki with you? What are your usual Holiday plans?

Answer

8. Are you bringing in treats on Easter or are you mooching candy off your buddies? or are you a health nut and abstaining?

#LOCKER-ROOM-REALNESS

Answer

9.  What is the most hype part about being on our team (or even being a prospect on our team) ?

Answer

10.  "Good, bad, pretty or ugly your team has your back till the end" Do you feel this is a creed that VHL members should strive to achieve? Why or why not?

Answer

11.  They say the Russians have the Russian gas, Well we are Finnish ... what do we have in Helsinki that people don't know about....

Answer

12.  Show me an image of something that makes you happy, if you feel you need to explain it a tad go ahead :)

Answer

Hopping White Rabbit GIF by Suzy Tolen

Edited by BladeMaiden

7 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:

This one is for @Frank who just wanted some questions and asked super nicely ❤️ I got you Frank ;)

#Holla-Days ;)

1. I know not everyone celebrates Easter but it is almost that time of year where egg and bunny shaped chocolate makes it's way into the stores.  Do you like Egg shaped treats or Bunny shaped treats? Is there a reason you have a preference?

Answer - Eggs. I love chicks.

2. Speaking of Holidays it is April first soon, if you don't know that is April fools day where people typically play pranks on each other. Would you ever prank someone on your team?

Answer - I guess you'll have to find out.

Answer - Secrets such as these shall be kept a secret. Does a magician tell you how he did his trick?

4. When it comes to big fancy family dinners, what is your favorite dish? Can you cook it yourself or do you like it better when it is cooked for you?

Answer - Mama's wet burritos. She better be cooking them herself if I call them "Mama's."

5. Helsinki has a new rule in honor of Easter and you get to help make it... person with the least __________ has to wear bunny ears and a tail at practice after  the games in the month of april.  Fill in the blank and tell me who you think will be wearing those ears lol.

Answer - Whatever it is I'm looking forward to doing the least so I can live out my dream and be a Bad Bunny.

6. Who is the one teammate you know would have stolen eggs out of your Easter basket as a child? do you even care that they would take them.

Answer - @PatrikLaine steals eggs for sure. It's cuz he can't get his own chicks.

7.  Does your family live in Helsinki with you? What are your usual Holiday plans?

Answer - No, they live back home in Atlantis.

8. Are you bringing in treats on Easter or are you mooching candy off your buddies? or are you a health nut and abstaining?

Answer - Big mooch guy.

#LOCKER-ROOM-REALNESS

Answer

9.  What is the most hype part about being on our team (or even being a prospect on our team) ?

Answer - Having a bunch of teammates that you know you can have fun with but will absolutely have your back when it's game day.

10.  "Good, bad, pretty or ugly your team has your back till the end" Do you feel this is a creed that VHL members should strive to achieve? Why or why not?

Answer - Depends how the question is read. I'm not going to defend my teammates if they're wrong on something, but I'll stand by their side and work with them to see what's right. And if it's a matter of opinion that can't be backed by facts, well I just hope everyone can respect other's opinions.

11.  They say the Russians have the Russian gas, Well we are Finnish ... what do we have in Helsinki that people don't know about....

Answer - What kind of gas? Fuel has been so pricy in Helsinki. I might have to hit up the Russians.

12.  Show me an image of something that makes you happy, if you feel you need to explain it a tad go ahead :)

Answer - Kevin Hart Film GIF by Kevin Hart: What Now?

1. Egg shaped over the bunny shaped chocolate.

2. Team mates and management is open field day for April fools.

4. There was a year we had frozen meals from the microwave because the oven died. It was not the best me

but I will never forget it.

5. Shots blocked. Because I am a goalie and those help me out a lot.

6. Dan Dan. He can have them as he is much bigger than me.

7. Close by. Big family dinner every year.

8 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:

#Holla-Days ;)

I do like the egg shaped Reeces peanut butter cups.

Yeah I like pranking my teammates.  

Spray whip cream into a teammates skates. 

I’m no too into fancy anything. I cook big fat steaks and some baked potatoes and sweet corn. (Or I can BBQ anything!)

Least amount of point should wear it. So I’m sure that will be me. Cuz my season has been miserable. 

I think Laine would do that for sure 😂

Answer

#LOCKER-ROOM-REALNESS

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Helsinki has a new rule in honor of Easter and you get to help make it... person with the least __________ has to wear bunny ears and a tail at practice after  the games in the month of april.  Fill in the blank and tell me who you think will be wearing those ears lol.

The person with the least penalty minutes has to wear bunny ears. I think it'll be Magnus Verlander @Jbeezy76.

Who is the one teammate you know would have stolen eggs out of your Easter basket as a child? do you even care that they would take them.

Zamboni Driver @Tape-to-Tape loves committing highway robbery on VHL shooters. So it should surprise no.one that he also robbed me of easter eggs each year.

Does your family live in Helsinki with you? What are your usual Holiday plans?

No because of Covid they're stuck in Canada. So we'll have to face time unfortunately.

What is the most hype part about being on our team (or even being a prospect on our team) ?

The discord locker room is so much fun and everyone on the team, prospects included. Have amazing personalities. I feel like our LR really meshes well.

"Good, bad, pretty or ugly your team has your back till the end" Do you feel this is a creed that VHL members should strive to achieve? Why or why not?

To a certain degree yes. But a little drama does make things interesting. As long as it's not here in Helsinki.

Are you bringing in treats on Easter or are you mooching candy off your buddies? or are you a health nut and abstaining?

I'll probably just steal what I can from @PatrikLaine's locker since he's always last off the ice.

On 3/30/2021 at 11:53 AM, BladeMaiden said:

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

#LOCKER-ROOM-REALNESS

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

1. gonna go with bunny shape, egg to mainstream for me

2. yup definitely, gonna go all out to prank my teammates

3. end my careers because of injury.......

4. beef wellington!!!! yeah i can cook it by myself

7. nah i'm a lone wolf, trying to search what best of me without my family knowing. my holiday  plans? gonna go with hunting

9. i'm gonna go with i can play in VHL, took me long enought to get here and glad that titans believe in me

1. I know not everyone celebrates Easter but it is almost that time of year where egg and bunny shaped chocolate makes it's way into the stores.  Do you like Egg shaped treats or Bunny shaped treats? Is there a reason you have a preference?

Answer: Bunny shaped treats, especially the lindor chocolate bunny #delicious

Answer: Absolutely I would. Starting with the captain Venus Thightrap. Maybe I'll get the team seamstress to sew the C on backwards for a game ;) It will look correct in a mirror so she wont notice immediately lol.

Answer: Thinking of the main course here I would go with a ham. At thanksgiving I enjoy stuffing and whatever type of potato is prepared.

5. Helsinki has a new rule in honor of Easter and you get to help make it... person with the least __________ has to wear bunny ears and a tail at practice after  the games in the month of april. Fill in the blank and tell me who you think will be wearing those ears lol.

Answer: Blocked shots. If you ain't prepared to jump in front of a puck to save a goal you get to wear the silly outfit.

Answer: Former teammate Jared Spaz. Some say he still lingers around the arena.

7.  Does your family live in Helsinki with you? What are your usual Holiday plans?

Answer: They do, we like to enjoy the last few days of winter with a nice drive to our favorite hiking spots and enjoy nature transitioning to a new season.