Helsinki Titans Press Conference

Quik

On 11/30/2020 at 2:32 AM, BladeMaiden said:

-> :hel:Titans S75:hel:<--

Week Ending Nov. 29th

Answer 3 for 1 TPE or 6 for 2 TPE!

Titans, do I have a fun mix of questions for you. This week we are getting funky and having fun 😄 Lets get to it ya'll.

1.) Finish the sentence: When the going gets tough, I get _____

Silent.

2.) What was your funniest drunken adventure? How did you manage to return home?

Well I was at home and I drank at a bar came home fine, drank some more, and then drank alot of vodka, and all I remember from that night is going to a gass station drunk off my mind for cigs and grabbed a bag of gummy frogs and started to eat the whole bag when I say whole bag I litterally mean whole bag plastic included.

3.) What was your funniest drunken (or high) adventure? How did you manage to return home?

High moment, ordering 13 orders of mcdonald's when I meant to only order three because I was with two others, I still this day don't know how I managed to do it.

4.) Did you know that Ancient Greek philosophers invented working out? How big of a biceps do you think Plato had and do you think your's are bigger?

I didn't know that, and I can't even imagine. Also for sure if he was the size of a green bean then maybe I have a chance.

5.) What was the worst hockey based situation you ever laughed in (or at)?

Tampabay getting swept by the jackets I'm not sure other than that.

6.) What’s the best pun you know? (try to keep it hockey or Titan or Helsinki based but if you can only think of a random one that is ok too)

Helsinki sweeping malmo. (Let's not forget malmo was a top team that season while Helsinki just made the finals)  @OrbitingDeath 😘 (this probably seems harsh and I'm sorry it's for the rivalry I don't have a problem with you at all lol)

7.) Who is most likely to make a Dad joke on the team?

Jubo, easily jubo

8.) What word do you hate the sound of? Why do you hate it?

Worcestershire, I'm kidding I can't think of a word so I figured I'd say Worcestershire.

9.) What is the best VHL Player names you have run across and why do you love it?

10.) Fun Fact, I love to bake. If I wanted to bribe you with baking and lets be honest i usually do, what should i bake you?

Peanut butter cookie 🤤

11.)  If Helsinki were to go on a Crazy Vegas team trip list a few things you could see your player doing while on the trip and who you think they would be hanging out with ( feel free to invite any past titan you know @Jbeezy76 I feel like you will show up in these answers lol) If i don't see genteral debauchery and shenanigans you are answering this questions wrong ;) lol

Bet all my money away, and get so drunk I steal everybody's plane tickets then lose them.

12.) What brings you more joy? Hearing yourself brought up in a podcast, seeing someone made you a sig or being wrote into a media spot?  Why is that your preference ? Is it hard to choose?

It all means alot too me tbh just the fact someone thought of me.

tenor.gif

Edited by Spaz

On 11/30/2020 at 10:12 PM, jpach said:

9.) What is the best VHL Player names you have run across and why do you love it?

General Zod. Everybody loves Johnny Superbman.

Ughhhhhhh I forgot about this you're amazing for reminding me!!!!

On 11/30/2020 at 1:32 AM, BladeMaiden said:

Week Ending Nov. 29th

Titans, do I have a fun mix of questions for you. This week we are getting funky and having fun 😄 Lets get to it ya'll.

Answer

2.) What was your funniest drunken adventure? How did you manage to return home?

Answer

3.) What was your funniest drunken (or high) adventure? How did you manage to return home?

Answer

4.) Did you know that Ancient Greek philosophers invented working out? How big of a biceps do you think Plato had and do you think your's are bigger?

Answer

5.) What was the worst hockey based situation you ever laughed in (or at)?

Answer

6.) What’s the best pun you know? (try to keep it hockey or Titan or Helsinki based but if you can only think of a random one that is ok too)

Answer

7.) Who is most likely to make a Dad joke on the team?

Answer

Answer

Answer

10.) Fun Fact, I love to bake. If I wanted to bribe you with baking and lets be honest i usually do, what should i bake you?

Answer

11.)  If Helsinki were to go on a Crazy Vegas team trip list a few things you could see your player doing while on the trip and who you think they would be hanging out with ( feel free to invite any past titan you know @Jbeezy76 I feel like you will show up in these answers lol) If i don't see genteral debauchery and shenanigans you are answering this questions wrong ;) lol

Answer

12.) What brings you more joy? Hearing yourself brought up in a podcast, seeing someone made you a sig or being wrote into a media spot?  Why is that your preference ? Is it hard to choose?

Answer

tenor.gif

1) When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
2) I've never gotten drunk.
3) I've never gotten high either.
4) Wait they invented working out? Damn. Theirs were probably bigger than mine but one day......one day......
5) Probably....when my coach back in Miami was pissed about one of our losses and made a funny joke at practice (in an angry way) and I laughed. Surprised I made it out of that building.
6) Two satellites decided to get married. The wedding wasn't much, but the reception was INCREDIBLE!
7) Spaz.
8.) I can't really think of a word I hate.
9) General Zod and Johnny Superbman you can't go wrong with. Probably the two most creative ones I've seen in the VHL (not from youtube) are Franchise Cornerstone and Venus Thightrap.
10) You can never go wrong with Cookies or Brownies. Those are the classics. They reel me in every time.
11) Pranking teammates in the hotel (because why not) and probably going swimming. I'd invite Draven because he would have an absolute blast with us.
12) Either of the three bring me joy. It's cool seeing yourself get referenced by people in the community and that's why I try to include as many people as I can into my articles.

Answer: High :^)

Answer: Last time I got high was on my birthday, and I spent 30-45 minutes on the ground just eating goldfish and talking about how I didn't think my digestive system worked. I was high for so long a friend had to drive me home and I just passed out as soon as I walked through the door.

Answer: Man was packing heat probably, and I definitely could not match those guns.

7.) Who is most likely to make a Dad joke on the team?

Answer: Jubo, for sure. He's the Father of Finland after all

Answer: m o i s t. That is all.

Answer: I've always been a sucker for muffins, I'd commit high treason for a good batch of muffins.

Week Ending Dec. 13th

Hey Team Titans! We are moving forward into mid December and we are officially mid season as well :D  In this set of questions we get to chat about where where are, who we have acquired and thank a good team mate for their service. Its  trades, brawls and everything in between!

1.) First things first, literally yesterday in the wee hours of  the night, GM Julian Borwin was cooking up some trade magic. Gabriel Akerstrom was traded with a S77 HSK 2nd to Vancouver for Emi Rune. My question to the team is what message did you send Akerstrom off with  as he embarked on his new journey in Vancouver ?

Answer

2.) If you are lucky in life for every goodby you get a hello and Helsinki really did luck out this time with being able to welcome the epic D from the city by the sea, Emi Ruin.  Give Emi some of that world famous Helsinki hospitality! (Notre: Q for Emi : Emi what is the best welcome you got upon arrival?)

Answer

3.) Last week you all boasted you could out buff the men who invented exercise, Lovin that confidence Helsinki. Considering there have been many team brawls who do you think is the grittiest titan?  Who is the strongest but would never use it (aka our gentile giant)? Lastly who would you choose to be your  partner in a team wide tag team brawl? I can't wait to see what ya goons say lol

Answer

4.) Are you surprised to see where we are in the standings? Do you see us pushing all the way again for a 3rd consecutive season!

Answer

5.) Because we are HYPED to welcome a new team member I will put in a question I know that she will love answering. Are you a gamer? What type of games do you love and what  game release are you most excited about in the near future (I can hear her screaming CYBER PUNK as i write this lol)

Answer

6.) What made you choose your position and what do you think makes you good at it?

Answer

7.) Hindsight is 20/20 what is one thing you wished you knew before, Let's give the rookies a hand and teach them something.  If you can't think of anything VHL related teach me any random fact, the more random the better!

Answer

8.)What quote would you leave on a game thread for someone who has constantly been razzing you about your team and or stats?

Answer

9.)Would you rather have the most points ever recorded in VHL history and be hated by your team, or have record low points but me adored by your team? (Would you walk out and straight up say you refuse to live in my world of extremes? lol)

Answer

10.)Which do you prefer: a good book or a good movie or a good TV series?  Recommend a good one to your team from whatever category you choose.

Answer

11.) Do you know your traditional (birth month related) Zodiac sign? Do you believe in zodiac signs? and does your fit you as a person?

Spoiler

signs-of-Zodiac-in-details-and-their-cor

Answer

12.) Do you have a nickname? If you do, how did you get it? Do you like it?

Answer

giphy.gif

2.) If you are lucky in life for every goodby you get a hello and Helsinki really did luck out this time with being able to welcome the epic D from the city by the sea, Emi Ruin.  Give Emi some of that world famous Helsinki hospitality! (Notre: Q for Emi : Emi what is the best welcome you got upon arrival?)

I am not really sure who gave the best welcome as everyone was so welcoming and made it so easy to transition across to the new team. I am very happy how it went and i feel very welcome. 

I did like that Laine and Jubs decided to make some signatures for me and i found that very kind of them.

4.) Are you surprised to see where we are in the standings? Do you see us pushing all the way again for a 3rd consecutive season!

Clearly we're going to win it all! i mean there is no other way about it!

5.) Because we are HYPED to welcome a new team member I will put in a question I know that she will love answering. Are you a gamer? What type of games do you love and what  game release are you most excited about in the near future (I can hear her screaming CYBER PUNK as i write this lol)

CYBERPUNK! It's only 2 days 15 hours 11 minutes and 7 seconds as i write this till it's out!
Becide Cyberpunk 2077 some of the games i'm looking forward too got delayed recently and as a result not for a while as no release date. N1RV-ANNA, The Good Life are some i can say i'm excited about.

A game that has been secretly released is Persona 5 Scramble... It's not been officially been announced yet but i know it'll be releasing Febuary 23rd 2021 (You'll see if i'm right tomorrow) What do i win if i'm correct ;)

6.) What made you choose your position and what do you think makes you good at it?

I played as a defender in real life and the reason i think Emi is doing well is i'm just building how she was in real life honestly! great at passing and has a slight scoring touch. I hope to be able to be a Captain someday like i was in real life!

9.)Would you rather have the most points ever recorded in VHL history and be hated by your team, or have record low points but me adored by your team? (Would you walk out and straight up say you refuse to live in my world of extremes? lol)

I personally think that team unity is way more important than winning. I also think that that having unity eventually leads to wins overall. so if i have to be the bad player for my team mates to do well and enjoy it i don't mind.

10.)Which do you prefer: a good book or a good movie or a good TV series?  Recommend a good one to your team from whatever category you choose.

See i think you're missing out game here too as i'm guessing you mean due to a story and i think sometimes a game can tell a good story. There's also Webseries and other things.

So as a bonus i'm going to give you a bunch to answer all of them.

Good Book: Do Androids Dream of Electronic Sheep by Philip K. Dick. His work has really inspired and made think a lot of what makes a human human and stuff like that. I think his other works are great too but i think this is the best representation of what a dystopian future looks like. Also you can't go wrong with the film adaptation Blade Runner however, they're are different.

Good Movie: best people by Park Chan-wook. This is a Korean Revenge film basically that's mostly action. However, the way that the action shots are all super clean and shot in 1 fluid take and as a result it looks very good and i can recommend this if you're over 18!

Good TV Series: Might Boosh by Noel Fielding and Julian Barratt, The Peter Serafinowicz Show by Peter Serafinowicz, or That Mitchell And Webb Look by David Mitchell and Robert Webb. These are all comedy shows that are basically surreal in someways to be honest and as a result i would say that if you like british comedy to give them a shot. Mighty Boosh might be the most well known from all these due to Old Gregg, However, that isn't even the oddest moment in the series and it's something i suggest you go watch.

so before i answer good game i will say that i'm not going to choose something weeby like Persona 3 for example as people expect that from me so.. CYBER... nah i'm kidding.

Good Game: Bioshock by 2K - This game was probably my first introduction to telling stories that didn't have to be done within the games main story. They tell it within little audio logs that can be found throughout the world. In the sequel Bioshock 2 i wasn't as interested but they had a ARG (Alternative Reality Game) attached to it that was basically a puzzle that you could solve to be told a very certain story and as a result i found out a new way of marketing that i love and i think that it influenced certain things i have done in media since.

Good Web Series: Both of these have now ended but Don't Hug Me I'm Scared and Daisy Brown are some very good web series that can be found on youtube. For Daisy Brown there is an accompaning twitter account and the way it tells its story can be similar in some respects to a ARG as you have to find certain things. It is very different and our there they both are and as a result i love them. I love the weird thought.

I've never had a nickname really.  My name is Emi and that is pretty short already so you couldn't really shorten it maybe to Em but nah i don't like that xD.

Edited by Emi

3 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:

Week Ending Dec. 13th

Hey Team Titans! We are moving forward into mid December and we are officially mid season as well :D  In this set of questions we get to chat about where where are, who we have acquired and thank a good team mate for their service. Its  trades, brawls and everything in between!

1.) First things first, literally yesterday in the wee hours of  the night, GM Julian Borwin was cooking up some trade magic. Gabriel Akerstrom was traded with a S77 HSK 2nd to Vancouver for Emi Rune. My question to the team is what message did you send Akerstrom off with  as he embarked on his new journey in Vancouver ?

Good luck in Vancouver you're going to be a stud.

Welcome emi, if you don't touch my trivia posting and then I won't spank you but you'll be a stud here for sure.

3.) Last week you all boasted you could out buff the men who invented exercise, Lovin that confidence Helsinki. Considering there have been many team brawls who do you think is the grittiest titan?  Who is the strongest but would never use it (aka our gentile giant)? Lastly who would you choose to be your  partner in a team wide tag team brawl? I can't wait to see what ya goons say lol

Tony for sure and I would want tony as my tag team.

I don't want to get too cocky but I will say time will tell and we can only hope for the best and as long as we play showing we want it we will get it.

I am a gamer, and I will play anything thing that I find fun but mostly cod and nhl/madden

I've always like the right wing position, and being able to put the puck in the back of the net during key positions

7.) Hindsight is 20/20 what is one thing you wished you knew before, Let's give the rookies a hand and teach them something.  If you can't think of anything VHL related teach me any random fact, the more random the better!

Not to put 10 points in penalty shot as it becomes useless during the playoffs.

8.)What quote would you leave on a game thread for someone who has constantly been razzing you about your team and or stats?

I'm bad at making up quotes tbh

I think team chemistry is more important, scoring a shit ton of points won't win you a cup.

The umbrella academy is pretty amazing.

11.) Do you know your traditional (birth month related) Zodiac sign? Do you believe in zodiac signs? and does your fit you as a person?

♈ Aries ♈ and I honestly do for both questions

Reveal hidden contents

Answer

Spaz is my actual nickname and it's partly because my last name is Spaziani and partly because of my bad temper lol

8 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:

Week Ending Dec. 13th

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Reveal hidden contents

Answer

Answer

giphy.gif

1-I told him good luck and have fun in Vancouver.

2- Emi we are so happy to have you and you will love this team and the fans!  

3- I think Ola is the grittiest but I must say I'm pretty gritty myself.

4- Yeah I think we have what it takes to go all the way again.

5- Yes, Im a gamer and I love COD & UFC games.

6- I chose defense because I like playing physical and love stopping people from scoring.  I'm good at it because I work hard at it.

1- i wished him all the best. Every Titan is remembered forever as a Titan.

2- Emi is a big pickup for this team. Young talent and already a cup winner. She is already off to a fast start and we cant be happier for this.

3- the grittiest titan has to be our viking Vikingstad. I would take him as my tag team partner.

4- not surprised. We are where we should be and will push for the league tital again.

5- i play call of duty and am looking to get cyberpunk soon

6- i chose goalie as I want to be as important a player as I can for my team. Playing 60 minutes allows me to do this.

On 12/7/2020 at 1:13 AM, BladeMaiden said:

Week Ending Dec. 13th

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Reveal hidden contents

Answer

Answer

giphy.gif

Don't need the TPE this week, answering for fun!

1) I wished him well. I saw him grow while he was in Helsinki into an excellent Top 4 Defenseman and I think he'll have success in Vancouver.

2) I had played against Emi many times, both in the VHLM and in the VHL and it was always a blast. When I saw that Emi was requesting a trade, I was hoping that Helsinki would have their hand on the table trying to get a deal done and we did. Welcome to Helsinki, Emi! You'll love it here!

3) Grittiest Titan has to be Okada. He's always grinding for loose pucks and isn't afraid to take hits. Ola is right behind him though in true viking fashion. Gentle giant is a tough one. I'm not sure about that one. Tag-Team I would definitely pick Spaz. His spanking powers would be helpful.

4) We're stuck in a bad spot right now, but we're just preparing for our best hockey. I think this time we'll finish the job.

5) I am a gamer through and through. I'll play any kind of games but I love multiplayer games a lot. Cyberpunk 2077 is one of my favourite upcoming games, while I can't wait for Sephiroth to be playable in Smash Bros Ultimate later this month.

6) I originally played goalie up until the age 12, but someone told me to play forward because I had a good shot. They helped me make the right choice.

7) I wish I knew how good the VHL was a while back. Would have joined WAAAY earlier.

8.) "Helsinki is good, article pending"

9) Alright ima head out

10) I would do any of the three, but a good book definitely hits the spot. I can't really think of any I have recently read to recommend though.

11) I haven't kept up with my Zodiac sign but I believe I am a Taurus

12) Patty is a nickname that has stuck with me through the VHL. Laine is also another one so I've got a few.

Answer: I wished him the best of luck in Vancouver and thanking him for being a great teammate and mentor in Helsinki

Answer: Helsinki has always fought for what it wants, and this season is no different. I see the boys going all the way once more and making some serious magic happen

Answer: Obviously I've been enjoying Cyberpunk, but I've still enjoyed my classics like HOI4, Gmod, Dead by Daylight, even some classic Total War titles, I've been really branching out.

Answer: I've always wanted a Cale Makar-like defenseman build and I figured this character would be exactly that. To see him lighting up the VHLM gives me high hopes that he'll be a star in the VHL

Answer: Being a team player is all that I'm about. I'm not in it for personal glory, I just want to help the boys the best way I can, by winning a few cups.

Answer: I was given the nickname "McLovin" by some of my teammates back when I played JV hockey for my high school. To this day people comment how I look similar to the Superbad character, so the name has stuck with me for the better part of 7 years now.

1.) First things first, literally yesterday in the wee hours of  the night, GM Julian Borwinn was cooking up some trade magic. Gabriel Akerstrom was traded with a S77 HSK 2nd to Vancouver for Emi Rune. My question to the team is what message did you send Akerstrom off with  as he embarked on his new journey in Vancouver ?

Answer: Wished him all the best with the Wolves. He has a high ceiling still and can certainly be an elite player with continued progression.

2.) If you are lucky in life for every goodbye you get a hello and Helsinki really did luck out this time with being able to welcome the epic D from the city by the sea, Emi Rune.  Give Emi some of that world famous Helsinki hospitality! (Notre: Q for Emi : Emi what is the best welcome you got upon arrival?)

Answer: It is an absolute pleasure to have Emi join the Titans! She will be a big part of the team for the foreseeable future and I could not be happier to have her in Titans blue.

Answer: Our gentle giant is Bob Helminen, who is quietly having a career best season. For my tag team partner I would go with the always steady veteran Erik Summers.

Answer: It has been a rough week. STHS showing its unwelcome side. At this point I cant really speak toward the 3rd concurrent finals until we actually clinch a playoff spot.

Answer: I mostly play Warzone and Rocket League. Had a lot of fun with Forza Horizon for a little while. I'll look to purchase Cyberpunk once the major bugs are patched out.

Answer: I was a left winger when I played hockey so I feel attachment to that position. Vaak has transitioned to a center to add versatility.

Week Ending Dec. 20th

If you haven't noticed the holidays ! We are moving forward into mid December and we are officially mid season as well :D  In this set of questions we get to chat about where where are, who we have acquired and thank a good team mate for their service. Its  trades, brawls and everything in between!

1.) Here in Helsinki we take care of our own, @Spaz has been having a rough go. Give him some good old fashioned Titan brand encouragement and support. Holiday well wishes, and gushing about his amazing player work too. (Spaz you have full right to just answer this by telling me off for making a big deal of things, guess this means there is one person who does not fear the spaz spanks lol)

Answer

2.) The Holidays Can be things of great joy and also a time of great stress. What do you like most and least about this time of year?

Answer

3.) Fav holiday special or movie?

Answer

4.) Who have you caught singing in the shower after games, what were they singing?  Were they any good?

Answer

5.) What is a must read media spot you recently read (or a must see graphic you saw)? (Mine is the Animal Crossing one that @Riley_Couture recently put up that is tagged our LR)

Answer

6.) Looking at how your player is doing currently, what fun tittle would you give yourself. Think of it like a fun year book quip. Example Venus is #MostLikelyToBeUnderAPointPerGame :C

Answer

7.) What is something you’re embarrassingly bad at but do anyways?

Answer

8.)If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Answer

9.) Best Chirp you ever delivered to an opposing team?

Answer

10.)What is something that happened to you that’s so absurd you wouldn’t have believed it if you weren’t there?

Answer

11.) What is your one guilty pleasure TV show, do you make others watch it with you or do you hide in your blanket fort and watch it alone in secret shame?

Answer

12.)Have you ever been distracted by people in the stands? If so what were they doing? If you haven't been distracted by them but saw something weird while sitting on the bench share it anyways lol :3

Answer

79184746256313.584f7cbff15fc.gif

Edited by BladeMaiden

Week Ending Dec. 20th

If you haven't noticed the holidays ! We are moving forward into mid December and we are officially mid season as well :D  In this set of questions we get to chat about where where are, who we have acquired and thank a good team mate for their service. Its  trades, brawls and everything in between!

1.) Here in Helsinki we take care of our own, @Spaz has been having a rough go. Give him some good old fashioned Titan brand encouragement and support. Holiday well wishes, and gushing about his amazing player work too. (Spaz you have full right to just answer this by telling me off for making a big deal of things, guess this means there is one person who does not fear the spaz spanks lol)

Answer

2.) The Holidays Can be things of great joy and also a time of great stress. What do you like most and least about this time of year?

Answer

Answer

4.) Who have you caught singing in the shower after games, what were they singing?  Were they any good?

Answer

5.) What is a must read media spot you recently read (or a must see graphic you saw)? (Mine is the Animal Crossing one that @Riley_Couture recently put up that is tagged our LR)

Answer

6.) Looking at how your player is doing currently, what fun tittle would you give yourself. Think of it like a fun year book quip. Example Venus is #MostLikelyToBeUnderAPointPerGame :C

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

10.)What is something that happened to you that’s so absurd you wouldn’t have believed it if you weren’t there?

Answer

11.) What is your one guilty pleasure TV show, do you make others watch it with you or do you hide in your blanket fort and watch it alone in secret shame?

Answer

12.)Have you ever been distracted by people in the stands? If so what were they doing? If you haven't been distracted by them but saw something weird while sitting on the bench share it anyways lol :3

Answer

1- Oh Spaz it will be ok!! You got this and I know you will get better results soon. Merry Christmas to   you Spaz!!

2- I love getting together with family and just laughing and eating all that good food!

3- I always liked the Grinch movie and the new Kurt Russel xmas movies are pretty funny too.

4 - They are always singing some shit in the showers and I'm not sure of what songs!! Hopefully this year it will "Queen" "We are the Champions."

5- I know anything @PatrikLaine writes is pretty awesome!

6- I would say for my last year #thirdtimeisacharm   is my tag.

Spaz has been the biggest presence since ive come to the Titans ! the friendliest and most ambitious player ! cant say enough good things ❤️ 

Stress... Stress... Stress

The Grinch (OG Version)

@Tape-to-Tape and YESSSS :o 🔥

@KaleebtheMighty EAE Graphic 

#TheSlumpGod

Playing Pool

Chicken Fired Rice

Your Parents dont even love you 

Being spit at and punched in the face and told to go back home you stupid Paki, by a white woman , 

PLL

My now Girlfriend , my old teammates older sister ;) SHES SO BEAUTIFUL 😍

On 12/14/2020 at 5:56 AM, BladeMaiden said:

Week Ending Dec. 20th

I don't like it turning into a big deal but I won't rip into you or spank you for being nice.

There's too much for me so I'll just go with the simple one and say the music, it's the same shit every year lol.

Jim Carrey's Grinch, it's so fucking bad it's great.

Laine, he was singing the my little pony song.

I'm not sure honestly I don't read many articles but I will go through a binge where I read like 10 of them in one sitting, same with graphics, idk why I do it I just do lol, if I had to choose though I believe everyone should get a chance of a read if you know them or not, if it's bad or not.

Icy Hot, I'm either cold and get two points out of 17 of the goals scored in three games or I get 5 points in one game never in between.

Existing lol.

I get bored of everything at a point so I honestly couldn't choose the idea of only one thing for a life sounds good until a week in when I'm sick of it lol.

I wouldn't say opposing team but more to my teammate but we all know how that went down.

Me going to my first concert in D.C.? Idk it's still hard to believe except I have video evidence.

I'm not really big into shows, once in a while I'll find something random and use it as background noise.

Yeah the one time I let a skater fly by me and score because I saw someone selling cooked burritos in the stands and I kinda wanted one but then I realized I was in the middle of a game and then it hit me that I didn't know how he cooked them or how he got all of them past security, or how security didn't even notice I mean the guy was sitting right in middle row selling them all I don't understand how.

On 12/14/2020 at 4:56 AM, BladeMaiden said:

Week Ending Dec. 20th

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

1) We'll always be here for you @Spaz through thick and thin. Even though you destroyed me on national television.

2) I like hanging out with friends and family. There isn't really anything I dislike. I love looking around at the holiday spirit as well. For instance, when I was at school earlier this week, one of my teachers dressed up as an elf.

3) Elf is an instant classic, but my favourite pair of movies is definitely Home Alone 1 and 2.

4) I caught Vikingstad singing some Metallica. He had the voice down pat I gotta give it to em.

5) I have to say, @BladeMaiden's 12 Days of VHL Christmas takes the cake for me. I've read through quite a few media spots and seen some graphics but that one made my week.

6) #MostLikelyToBeInconsistent

7) Definitely drawing. I can write really well but I can not draw worth anything lol

8.) Fried Chicken is a personal favourite, but Apples are definitely right behind.

9) Probably against New York, I told Bacon that if he switched to Geico he could save more. He didn't like that too much though but it was funny.

10) Probably during a Team Europe practice a few seasons ago. Me and Venus were out on the ice before practice. One of my shots hit the crossbar, bounced off the top of the glass and landed on top of the scoreboard. I think that puck might still be up there, even though we informed arena staff about it.

11) I don't really watch TV all that often, but I am a huge fan of Gordon's Ramsays shows. Particularly the trio of Hell's Kitchen, Masterchef and Kitchen Nightmares.

12) The only time I've gotten distracted is when I've had some good friends in the stands and family. Doesn't distract me during the game, but during warmups it certainly does.

Clearly Die Hard 2 is the best Christmas film of all time and i don't care what you all say. It is a christmas film it fits all the cliche's of a christmas film just with more violence. I also like JIngle All the Way as it's Cheesy as Hell and has Troy McClure!

Considering i'm the only girl in the locker room since moving from Vancouver i'd say that i'm alone and i hope no one has caught me in the shower 0_o you'd have to ask @Riley_Couture and @BladeMaiden if i'm any good as they've heard me sing multiple times.

I think i could probably happily live on just Ramen Noodles like an actual Beef bowl though.

The Chirp of a chaffinch is very deadly and the opposing team do not know how to respond.

I was once stopped in the city of Sheffield, UK. I thought originally it was one of those people trying to get you into a charity or a religion. I stopped and decided to give them the time of day and this is where the oddity starts.

They look at me and go "Emi, do you know about the free masons?" I'm like yeah what about them?

"Well you see Emi. The Free Masons are controlling us all and if you look all around you can see stuff to do with there demonic imagery." He points to some buildings and other stuff of the like. I think nothing of it as i mean it seems a bit odd and i am basically like lol wtf at this point.

He then continues to speak to me for a solid 10 minutes and ends with this. "Can i pray for you Emi?" I'm not religious but if someone wants too go ahead. He said some prayer that i can't remember fully but i do remember the ending. "I hope that you reach your potential and be the downfall of the Masons like you have been destined for".

I go onto catch the tram to take me to where i was needing to go then i realise something. I never told them my name and they knew it and when i went to look back like wtf they had disappeard.

Nothing, i don't believe you should every be ashamed unless it is something illegal. It's enteraiment so you're meant to be entertained everyone likes different things.

Hello everyone. I've decided to step up this week and give @BladeMaidena break over this holiday period.

so without further a do here's the questions. 

1) We're so close to the playoffs and clinched the European division. What's been the key to our success this season.

2) Due to it being the season of giving what's one gift you'd give to @BladeMaiden or @Jubo07?

3) What's on your Holiday playlist?

4) What is something that you love about this time of year? (Can be holiday or SIM related)

5) Does your player number mean anything to you?

6) Assign each memeber of the team to Santa's Reindeer. Who's what deer and why?

7) if you could have one super power what would it be?

😎 Who's the biggest talker in the locker room?

9) What's one thing you're thankful for this past year?

10) what is somebody you're looking forward too for 2021?

11) People always talk about importance of players but do you think general managers get enough credit?

12) What's one thing you'd like to add to the teams discord? 

11 minutes ago, Emi said:

Hello everyone. I've decided to step up this week and give @BladeMaidena break over this holiday period.

1) We're so close to the playoffs and clinched the European division. What's been the key to our success this season.

Great team work all around and not giving up no matter what challenges we have faced.

2) Due to it being the season of giving what's one gift you'd give to @BladeMaiden or @Jubo07?

Anything they wanted honestly, they deserve it for being amazing people.

Anything but Christmas music lol

4) What is something that you love about this time of year? (Can be holiday or SIM related)

How it brings families close together even if it's just one day out of the year.

Yes it means everything to me I would fight anyone for my number.

6) Assign each memeber of the team to Santa's Reindeer. Who's what deer and why?

Time maybe, just to be able to slow it down and speed it up would be awesome, sometimes we take for granted of the amount of time we spend with someone till the day it ends.

I would have to say Lanie, depends how I'm feeling maybe me.

Even though this year has been a disaster, I'm just thankful for you guys and the people in my life all together.

For things to start to fall in place and the better opportunities that I hope await me, but they won't be hand delivered it'll take a lot of work.

11) People always talk about importance of players but do you think general managers get enough credit?

No, I'll take @Jubo07 as a example, this team has never really had a superstar it's always been the team as a whole to have the success and without his hard work and frustrations on trying to find something that works this team and wouldn't have ever seen the playoffs.

Gaming channel and VC, I think it would be great for some chemistry and getting to know more about each other

5 minutes ago, Emi said:

@Dil @Tape-to-Tape @Jubo07🔥

Anything and Everything they may need to help make this season special , i owe these two so much !

please stop..

WORLD JUNIORS

Its not too sentimental i like my number , wouldnt cry if i couldnt get it 

@Emi

Meeting my girlfriend 

😮 

NOT ONE BIT , ESPECIALLY VHL AGMS !!!

A "hockey only" subthread were we ONLY talk RPG hockey ❤️

2) Due to it being the season of giving what's one gift you'd give to @BladeMaiden or @Jubo07? Why not both? And the gift being a Cup victory this season :^)

3) What's on your Holiday playlist? Anything that isn't being played 24/7 in supermarkets or stores for sure.

4) What is something that you love about this time of year? (Can be holiday or SIM related) Getting the family together and spending quality time together absolutely.

5) Does your player number mean anything to you? Nope it was completely random

7) if you could have one super power what would it be? Flight, that's a no brainer

11) People always talk about importance of players but do you think general managers get enough credit? Being a former AGM of Helsinki I can agree that GM's don't get enough credit for the teams they build, and Jubo is absolutely the unsung hero of this franchise.

Edited by McLovin

Continuous improvement from every player. Everyone is dialed in and committed to the run.

I'd give Blade keys to the locker room

I'll go top five movie list on this one;
Elf, Home Alone, The Grinch, The Santa Clause, Muppets Christmas Carol

Time off to spend with family and friends. And of course the WJC!

Not really. Having #7 for Borwinn was a must for me, but for Vaak I don't really have a number preference.

8. Who's the biggest talker in the locker room?
Spaz, Emi and Laine. Heart and soul players every locker room needs.

On 12/22/2020 at 1:05 PM, Emi said:

1) Solid overall team play. We've played good in all phases of the game and we deserve to win the division.

2) Hopefully a Continental Cup

3) Lots of classic Christmas songs

4) Just the togetherness and the unity that happens during christmas time.

5) 29 was the number I first got when I went to Tampere at age 14 so I've kept it with me all these years.

6) hmmm....I actually may need a bit to think this one through..I'm not sure because a lot of Titans fit multiple reindeer.

7) I would take super speed in a heartbeat.

8.) Spaz talks a lot but so do I so I'd say its between me and him. We like to chirp each other quite a bit.

9) The VHL. It helped make a year that has been difficult a lot more enjoyable. Also friends and family have made things easier so I owe them all my thanks.

10) Hopefully a return to normal life, but I wouldn't count on it.

11) GMs do not get enough credit unless they win a cup. Even when they do, it all goes to the players.

12) Probably a gaming section.

Week Ending January 3rd

It's playoff time lets talk about that!

1.) First things first, do you play better in the regular season or in playoff hockey?

Answer

2.) What do you think your best stat will be in this round of the playoffs?

Answer

3.) Who are you nominating for Helsinki MVP based on the games played so far?

Answer

4.) Our first match up series is with Moscow, we have faced them numerous (5) seasons in a row, what is the message you would like to convey to them.

Answer

5.) Predictions, Predictions.... Who do you think will win in this Helsinki Moscow match up and in how many games?

Answer

6.) What team is most likely to cause an upset in this play off season?

Answer

7.) What do you do to celebrate a goal? what makes your celi stand out ?

Answer

8.)What is the nicest compliment you’ve ever received?

Answer

9.) If you had to lose one of your five senses, which would you give up?

Answer

10.) What quote do you think explains your on ice persona best?

Answer

11.) What is the best way to end a long, hard day?

Answer

12.) Is pressure a privilege we as players are given? What does it mean to you to  be burdened with glorious purpose?

Answer