Helsinki Titans Press Conference

Quik

1.) Did you know that the Titans hired a new AGM? I do, and I'm loving Jubo's selection!

2.) How do you feel about GMs Hiring AGMs that are from other teams? Do you think it is better or worse if they are not in your conference? Do you not even care as long as they do their job and cheer the team on? It's always nice to get that outside perspective so I like the idea.

3.) Do you enjoy questions that are based on current game play, what is going on in the season and prediction based questions? I do, they help keep me in the loop of the happenings around the VHL when I have been away for a while.

4.) Do you like questions that let you character build, like talk about things you have done off and on the ice. These are typically things that could inspire future media spots. Indeed I do, building a character and personality for my players helps it feel for personal for myself.

5.) I will usually use the team tag to let you know wen there is a new Press Conference out for you to answer, do you want to be tagged in it. Absolutely

6.) Are you ok with the encouragement of tagging team mates in media such as press conferences and articles? I'm down

7.) Are you ok with questions focused on your players that others can answer? 100% yes

8.) If I get created and throw some curve ball questions will you throw me a curve ball answer back? Curve ball questions are the best kind

9.) Can a Press conference replay be too creative of sassy. Sassy answers are my bread and butter I only speak sass

On 11/15/2020 at 11:56 PM, BladeMaiden said:

-->  :hel:Titans S75:hel: <--

New info for your AGM

Answer 3 for 1 TPE or 6 for 2 TPE!

Just wanted to start by saying hello to everyone. So HELLO!  There will be 2 posts of questions this week for you to answer as a player feel free to answer some of both or only one, it is your choice. In this first PC I am going to focus on getting to know you all and questions that will help me make the press conferences more geared  towards you as players, because no one like boring questions!

1.) Did you know that the Titans hired a new AGM? 

How could i not know of this amazing news @BladeMaiden has had a HUGE impact since joining out Discord and SO happy to have the news official bringing on Blade as part of the front office team that believes in us all so much ! 

2.) Do you enjoy questions that are based on current game play, what is going on in the season and prediction based questions?

Yes these are my favorite type of presser questions , the more personalized questions are always more fun especially when my teammates are being recognized for there hardwork ❤️ 

3.) Do you like questions that let you character build, like talk about things you have done off and on the ice. These are typically things that could inspire future media spots

I let all my talking said on the ice , i will tell you how i feel afterwards , make observations , however at the end of the day the real truth lay on the ice and what i put into each shift and the development im making each games towards the greatest player i can be

4.) I will usually use the team tag to let you know when there is a new Press Conference out for you to answer, do you want to be tagged in it.

Yes ofcourse ! please tag me in ALL articles Helsinki Titans related ❤️ 

5.) Are you ok with the encouragement of tagging team mates in media such as press conferences and articles?

YES AND YES AGAIN !! , The more team articles and even myself i love to see what my teammates are writing about and there media spots so tag me away fellow titans ❤️ 

6.) Are you ok with questions focused on your players that others can answer?

YES YES AND YES , These are the questions i dream of seeing in the presser , Knowing how my teammates feel about me is crucial , i want to make sure everyone on this team knows how much i value , respect and love each and everyone of you like family, would take a bullet for anyone of you any day

On 11/16/2020 at 1:02 AM, BladeMaiden said:

-->  :hel:Titans S75:hel: <--

Week Ending Nov. 22nd

This is part two of this weeks questions and if you just want to answer the fun player related stuff and leave the admin stuff to the GM and AGM this is the post for you. Feel Free to Answer a mix of these and the questions in the first post if you want to, or stick all to one if that is more your style.

1.) Did you tune into the draft? If so what did you think of it?

2.) Did you expect the Draft to be so long? What do you think about have a deep pool of prospects and How it will potentially effect the team?

3.) During the Draft this past week the Titans welcomed some new and returning faces to the team, Give a shout out to a new or returning Titan. If you are a new Titan shout out any teammates you are excited to eventually play with (after all this is how we get to know each other)

4.) What did you do as a player to welcome a new titan into the fold? If You are the new player what did someone do to welcome you?

5.) The season is about to begin on Wednesday, are you ready? (What have you been doing to make sure you are at your best come Wednesday when the puck drops both physically and mentally?

6.) Do you have any goals for your upcoming season? You gonna be a hit machine or a passing god?? I am dying to know where you think you will shine.

7.) Predictions, predictions... do you think Helsinki will be a top contender this season? Where do you think we are ranked in the Euro Conference?  (If you like predicting things just going to mention season predictions are open until Tuesday, November 17th @ 11:59PM EST)

8.) What is your go to flavor of sports drink? Do you think it says anything about you as a player?

9.) What is the oddest company you can imagine being endorsed by? Would you still endorse it for a crazy amount of money or can your integrity not be bought?

1. Well, I was eligible, so of course I tuned in. It was a good experience, and I'm glad Helsinki picked me up

2. It was soooo long. I think it will be good in the long term though because of the amazing depth, even in the last rounds

3. Patrik Laine seems like a nice guy

4. I guess just show me the ropes of the locker room and prank the crap out of me

5. Hell yeah I'm ready. I'm on Sasky in the M now, and we look like a good team, and I've been preparing for a while now, so I'm ready

6. 40 goals. Maybe 50. Lots of hits too

7. I honestly think Helsinki will be a middle of the pack team this season, just because the lack of offensive depth

8. Gatorade is fine, but I love chocolate milk after a game. Maybe really emphasizes that I'm a rookie, but I don't care. I love my chocolate milk

9. I would prefer being endorsed by a company with badass commercials, like gatorade, but for ones with weird commercials, I'm out

--> :hel:Titans S75:hel:<--

Week Ending Nov. 29th

Hello Titans, this week our theme is based on a post by@thadthrasher  (This is the link.) The post was a mental health check of sorts to make sure our leauge members and friends are doing ok. This press conference is all based on the good vibes he inspired and I  hope it gives you all a reason to smile, tag one another and share some of that classic titan love. (You'll notice i started a new style of format, this way you can just write the answer and it is already set up to stay separate from the question, if you have comments, concerns or questions my inbox is always open)

1.) Tag a Titan (Future Titan or Guest) who makes our locker room a better place to be.

Answer

2.) Name a toy that is totally meant for a child that you would play with and love it. 

Answer

3.)No one is in our locker room, you are completely alone. What do you do in there now that you are completely alone???

Answer

4.) Everyone is a repository or strange facts, Teach me about something you are passionate about or that you just randomly know :)

Answer

5.) What is your spirit animal? Explain how it embodies who you are as a person and player.

Answer

6.)Would you join a reality show like Big Brother? Would you be serious to win or would you want to have fun?

Answer

7.) Name a Titan you think would do well in a reality show. What type reality show could you see them in and give them a funny nickname in preparation for their new stardom.

Answer

8.)What are you excited the most about when you look at how your player has been doing?

Answer

9.) Gabriel Akerstorm is  9th in rookie points & 6th in shorthanded goals, Valtteri Vaakanainen is 5th in goals & 1st in hat tricks, Ola Vikingstad is 8th in hits and 10th in hits taken,  Spencer Elsby is 6th in power-play goals & 5th in game winning goals and finally Jared Spaz is ranked 7th in  power-play goals. What stat would you like to see your name ranked in the top 10 of and give a shout out to one of these fantastic Titans that are currently ranked ;)

Answer

10.) For Our American Friends Thanksgivings is this Thursday November 26, also know ask Turkey Day & Thank Gobble Gobble We Have Today Off Day. If Your Canadian like me  or even one of our European friends (think we might have an Aussies or two hiding somewhere as well) your equivalent holiday probably has passed, regardless of that lets help the American's celebrate by naming things we are thankful for. (I personally and thankful for being welcomed into such amazing team and having the privilege to get to know you all through our numerous interactions. Specifically, ya'll make me smile withe your press conference answers ❤️ )

Answer

11.) Do you enjoy celebrating the holidays? What kind of festive activities do you get up to around this time of year? Who is helping me put up our holiday decorations and if you are happy are you slapping them up all willy nilly or placing them with care?

Answer

12.)You are in charge of making hockey cellies the it new thing (aka. popular). How do you do it?

Answer

In case that wasn't enough good vibes here is a puppy in a jersey getting belly rubs 😄

giphy.gif

Edited by BladeMaiden
Question 12 had an extra question in it i was planning for next week it got edited out.

1. @Caboose30 

2. Matchbox cars

6. Absolutely not I hate reality shows.

8. How im becoming a all around good player.

9. I would like to lead team in points.. I like being a team player. Shout out to Valtteri Vaakanainen can sure put puck in the net.

11. I do not like holidays at all if it waent for me having kids I probably wouldnt celebrate.

2 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:

Week Ending Nov. 29th

Hello Titans, this week our theme is based on a post by @thadthrasher(This is the link) The post was a mental health check of sorts to make sure our leauge members and friends are doing ok. This press conference is all based on the good vibes he inspired and I  hope it gives you all a reason to smile, tag one another and share some of that classic titan love. (You'll notice i started a new style of format, this way you can just write the answer and it is already set up to stay separate from the question, if you have comments, concerns or questions my inbox is always open)

1.) Tag a Titan (Future Titan or Guest) who makes our locker room a better place to be.

Answer

2.) Name a toy that is totally meant for a child that you would play with and love it. 

Answer

3.)No one is in our locker room, you are completely alone. What do you do in there now that you are completely alone???

Answer

4.) Everyone is a repository or strange facts, Teach me about something you are passionate about or that you just randomly know :)

Answer

5.) What is your spirit animal? Explain how it embodies who you are as a person and player.

Answer

6.)Would you join a reality show like Big Brother? Would you be serious to win or would you want to have fun?

Answer

7.) Name a Titan you think would do well in a reality show. What type reality show could you see them in and give them a funny nickname in preparation for their new stardom.

Answer

8.)What are you excited the most about when you look at how your player has been doing?

Answer

9.) Gabriel Akerstorm is  9th in rookie points & 6th in shorthanded goals, Valtteri Vaakanainen is 5th in goals & 1st in hat tricks, Ola Vikingstad is 8th in hits and 10th in hits taken,  Spencer Elsby is 6th in power-play goals & 5th in game winning goals and finally Jared Spaz is ranked 7th in  power-play goals. What stat would you like to see your name ranked in the top 10 of and give a shout out to one of these fantastic Titans that are currently ranked ;)

Answer

10.) For Our American Friends Thanksgivings is this Thursday November 26, also know ask Turkey Day & Thank Gobble Gobble We Have Today Off Day. If Your Canadian like me  or even one of our European friends (think we might have an Aussies or two hiding somewhere as well) your equivalent holiday probably has passed, regardless of that lets help the American's celebrate by naming things we are thankful for. (I personally and thankful for being welcomed into such amazing team and having the privilege to get to know you all through our numerous interactions. Specifically, ya'll make me smile withe your press conference answers ❤️ )

Answer

11.) Do you enjoy celebrating the holidays? What kind of festive activities do you get up to around this time of year? Who is helping me put up our holiday decorations and if you are happy are you slapping them up all willy nilly or placing them with care?

Answer

12.)You are in charge of making hockey cellies the it new thing. How do you do it?What are some small pleasures that make you way happier than they should?

Answer

In case that wasn't enough good vibes here is a puppy in a jersey getting belly rubs 😄

giphy.gif

I appreciate the shoutout! I hope the Titan's locker room is doing well!

3 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:

Week Ending Nov. 29th

Hello Titans, this week our theme is based on a post by @thadthrasher(This is the link) The post was a mental health check of sorts to make sure our leauge members and friends are doing ok. This press conference is all based on the good vibes he inspired and I  hope it gives you all a reason to smile, tag one another and share some of that classic titan love. (You'll notice i started a new style of format, this way you can just write the answer and it is already set up to stay separate from the question, if you have comments, concerns or questions my inbox is always open)

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

12.)You are in charge of making hockey cellies the it new thing. How do you do it?What are some small pleasures that make you way happier than they should?

Answer

giphy.gif

1- Patrik Laine is a good locker room guy! (Draven was the man also!)

2-I would play with a remote control car /truck/plane.

3- Get the hell out of there cuz it still smells like stinky hockey gear.

4- I'm passionate about music and video games. lol

5- I have never really thought of that.So not sure.

6- No,But I would rather be on like one of those obstacle course shows like The Titan Games.

We have so many great personalities, it is hard to just pick one that makes it a fun place to be. Bringing in Blade as AGM has been an invaluable addition to an already great space to chat.

Mini sticks and mini hockey net

Locker room floors are great for dancing ;)

Yes but my inability to lie without being easily figured out would have me eliminated pretty early

Spaz on Family Feud. I want to see Steve Harvey's reactions to his creative responses.

Playoff hockey!

9 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:

Week Ending Nov. 29th

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

giphy.gif

1) @BladeMaiden 100% 😉
2) Knee hockey. It's an absolute blast to play, especially if you have the space.
3) Probably get all my equipment ready and that sort of stuff first, but also tape some of the skates. No one will EVER know.
4) DID YOU KNOW: A duel between three people is called a Truel.
5) Probably a Lion. Intimidating, Fierce and of course, has a mane (beard).
6) I totally would. I would have a mix of both because I like to have fun and be competitive at the same time.
7) Akerstrom for sure. I could see him doing good on American Ninja Warrior.
8.) I'm excited about getting back to another season of hockey. My consistency out of the gate has surprised me (points in my first 7 to start the season)
9) Top 10 in Goals of course, or points. A point is a point after all, regardless of how you get it.
10) I'm thankful for being surround by such good friends from the VHL community and having a chance to be a dedicated member here.
11) I enjoy the holidays a lot. I frequently wear christmas hats around and I like to celebrate by giving gifts to my family and friends.
12) I honestly don't know. I would probably help spread some awareness in Finland and PRAY it spreads to the rest of the world. I do have a couple of good celebrations in my hat.

8 hours ago, thadthrasher said:

@BladeMaiden you linked to a comment you made, not my article post, btw :D

Here's the link..

That was late night/early morning BladeMaiden I can not vouch for what that crazy woman was thinking in that moment lol thanks for letting me know!

Edited by BladeMaiden

20 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:

Week Ending Nov. 29th

Hello Titans, this week our theme is based on a post by@thadthrasher  (This is the link.) The post was a mental health check of sorts to make sure our leauge members and friends are doing ok. This press conference is all based on the good vibes he inspired and I  hope it gives you all a reason to smile, tag one another and share some of that classic titan love. (You'll notice i started a new style of format, this way you can just write the answer and it is already set up to stay separate from the question, if you have comments, concerns or questions my inbox is always open)

@MMFLEX @McLovin I have a feeling it's like they've been here before (lol).

Plato. Not just to play with but do you understand how fast it is to eat.

Mess with everything @PatrikLaine owns because he decided to take my job. 😠

I'm so passionate about music. It's not something I randomly know it's the fact I can go on, and on about a favorite song to the point where I feel like I'm being too much or annoying, but with the right person it's great.

Honestly I would have to really think about it and ask around I'm not completely sure tbh lol.

I'm not sure what big brothers is but it sounds like I would want to have fun but I'm way too competitive.

I think we could come up with our own reality tv show tbh nicknames I'm not sure lol.

Points and goals but I'm sure that's not going to happen lol. And I'm only tagging@Jubo07 to let him know I now want to go on family feud for that same reason lol.

I'm thankful for the holidays to be over soon, but a more positive answer I'm thankful a joined this site and met some great people honestly, you all have helped me through alot especially on my really bad days.

I'm sure as you can tell from my answer above I hate the holidays mainly Christmas but not really a fan. I use to work retail and it was a pain in the ass lol.

I'm honestly confused over this question but it is 3am lol

giphy.gif

On 11/23/2020 at 6:14 AM, BladeMaiden said:

Week Ending Nov. 29th

@BladeMaiden 10000 %

Lego's

Stickhandle, stickhandle , stickhandle

U-20 Hockey knowledge , IRL Scouting

5.)Would you join a reality show like Big Brother? Would you be serious to win or would you want to have fun?

LOVE BIG BROTHER , and youd catch  me like your boy Tyler or Pauly playing it coool but serious at the same time 

6.) Name a Titan you think would do well in a reality show. What type reality show could you see them in and give them a funny nickname in preparation for their new stardom.

@PatrikLaine Loony Laine 

7.)What are you excited the most about when you look at how your player has been doing?

Cant say anything is really exciting me right now at this point in my VHL career , upgrading ONE attribute now usually takes a week worth of IRL time for submissions to confirm in time to use TEN TPE, so my growth in actual build has been very slow compared to where i would like to see myself, Time is the key , and the effort is here, 900 TPE im coming for ya ! (Not bad for a 1st gen user as a TPE goal ?)

8.) Gabriel Akerstorm is  9th in rookie points & 6th in shorthanded goals, Valtteri Vaakanainen is 5th in goals & 1st in hat tricks, Ola Vikingstad is 8th in hits and 10th in hits taken,  Spencer Elsby is 6th in power-play goals & 5th in game winning goals and finally Jared Spaz is ranked 7th in  power-play goals. What stat would you like to see your name ranked in the top 10 of and give a shout out to one of these fantastic Titans that are currently ranked ;)

HUGE SHOUTOUTS TO ! 

@Dil @Jubo07 @Tape-to-Tape @Spaz  @Mason & Titans Prospect @MMFLEX PLOWING THROUGH THE VHLM, cant wait to see you in Helsinki Pal ! 

9.) For Our American Friends Thanksgivings is this Thursday November 26, also know ask Turkey Day & Thank Gobble Gobble We Have Today Off Day. If Your Canadian like me  or even one of our European friends (think we might have an Aussies or two hiding somewhere as well) your equivalent holiday probably has passed, regardless of that lets help the American's celebrate by naming things we are thankful for. (I personally and thankful for being welcomed into such amazing team and having the privilege to get to know you all through our numerous interactions. Specifically, ya'll make me smile withe your press conference answers ❤️ )

Thankful for the VHL community ❤️ 

giphy.gif

Answer: Valtteri is always a joy to see in the locker room, I'd say him for sure

Answer: Pull out the pink tape and start going ham with it. Pads, stick, everything

Answer: I would only be there to mess around, get content and make a video, get a million views on YouTube and call it at that

Answer: His offensive ability has been great so far, I'm very happy to see the progression Gustav Hjalmarsson has been making.

9.) Gabriel Akerstorm is  9th in rookie points & 6th in shorthanded goals, Valtteri Vaakanainen is 5th in goals & 1st in hat tricks, Ola Vikingstad is 8th in hits and 10th in hits taken,  Spencer Elsby is 6th in power-play goals & 5th in game winning goals and finally Jared Spaz is ranked 7th in  power-play goals. What stat would you like to see your name ranked in the top 10 of and give a shout out to one of these fantastic Titans that are currently ranked 

Answer: I'd love to be a top rookie scorer when I come to the VHL, but if that doesn't happen I won't tweak, I'll just be happy to be in the big leagues.

10.) For Our American Friends Thanksgivings is this Thursday November 26, also know ask Turkey Day & Thank Gobble Gobble We Have Today Off Day. If Your Canadian like me  or even one of our European friends (think we might have an Aussies or two hiding somewhere as well) your equivalent holiday probably has passed, regardless of that lets help the American's celebrate by naming things we are thankful for. (I personally and thankful for being welcomed into such amazing team and having the privilege to get to know you all through our numerous interactions. Specifically, ya'll make me smile withe your press conference answers  )

Answer: I'm thankful for these elite pressers our lovely AGM puts out for us each week :^)

-> :hel:Titans S75:hel:<--

Week Ending Dec. 6th

Titans, do I have a fun mix of questions for you. This week we are getting funky and having fun 😄 Lets get to it ya'll.

1.) Finish the sentence: When the going gets tough, I get _____

Answer

2.) What was your funniest drunken adventure? How did you manage to return home?

Answer

3.) What was your funniest drunken (or high) adventure? How did you manage to return home?

Answer

4.) Did you know that Ancient Greek philosophers invented working out? How big of a biceps do you think Plato had and do you think your's are bigger?

Answer

5.) What was the worst hockey based situation you ever laughed in (or at)?

Answer

6.) What’s the best pun you know? (try to keep it hockey or Titan or Helsinki based but if you can only think of a random one that is ok too)

Answer

7.) Who is most likely to make a Dad joke on the team?

Answer

8.) What word do you hate the sound of? Why do you hate it?

Answer

9.) What is the best VHL Player names you have run across and why do you love it?

Answer

10.) Fun Fact, I love to bake. If I wanted to bribe you with baking and lets be honest i usually do, what should i bake you?

Answer

11.)  If Helsinki were to go on a Crazy Vegas team trip list a few things you could see your player doing while on the trip and who you think they would be hanging out with ( feel free to invite any past titan you know @Jbeezy76 I feel like you will show up in these answers lol) If i don't see genteral debauchery and shenanigans you are answering this questions wrong ;) lol

Answer

12.) What brings you more joy? Hearing yourself brought up in a podcast, seeing someone made you a sig or being wrote into a media spot?  Why is that your preference ? Is it hard to choose?

Answer

tenor.gif

Edited by BladeMaiden

2 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

an erect... Uhhhh  I normally get more irritable in all honesty lol

2.) What was your funniest drunken adventure? How did you manage to return home?

Honestly, never been drunk. Had like 6 double shots and a few beers while trying to find my limit and never even got so much as a buzz.

3.) What was your funniest drunken (or high) adventure? How did you manage to return home?

I don't smoke, have lung issues from my time in the Navy

4.) Did you know that Ancient Greek philosophers invented working out? How big of a biceps do you think Plato had and do you think your's are bigger?

Plato probably had some wimpy ass spaghetti arms because we all know that it was actually Leonidas that invented working out. Leonidas is by far my favorite war time philosopher ever, "Smash shit" greatest thing anyone has ever taught the military.

Ok, so when I was playing AAA, we had this guy that we would consistently throw suicide passes to, because he was honestly just dumb. We were playing Dallas Hockey Club or something like that and the dude legit got tabletopped. Funniest thing I ever saw, guy did a full on backflip and got a concussion.

6.) What’s the best pun you know? (try to keep it hockey or Titan or Helsinki based but if you can only think of a random one that is ok too)

Better go get more toilet paper because I'm on a role.... (Someone please help me, I'm cringing internally at this)

Of the players... Me or Flex

I don't have a particular word, but anything to do with chalk sends shivers down my spine. I hate chalk and chalkboards.

9.) What is the best VHL Player names you have run across and why do you love it?

I mean I like Thightrap, but for entirely too inappropriate reasons to explain here.

10.) Fun Fact, I love to bake. If I wanted to bribe you with baking and lets be honest i usually do, what should i bake you?

If it's warm, chewy and gooey it will do. Not going to be too picky. Or maybe a cobbler.... or a pie... or yea...

11.)  If Helsinki were to go on a Crazy Vegas team trip list a few things you could see your player doing while on the trip and who you think they would be hanging out with ( feel free to invite any past titan you know @Jbeezy76 I feel like you will show up in these answers lol) If i don't see genteral debauchery and shenanigans you are answering this questions wrong ;) lol

In all honesty, I don't see my player doing anything too wild. Outside of drinking and gambling.... maybe renting a sports car and going for a bit of a joyride at like 150 MPH. My sort of fun general activities are found somewhere around a muddy Jeep in the middle of no where. As for hotel pranks though... there are a lot of fun ways to use saran wrap, also having worked hotel maintenance, there are a lot of fun things I could do to your room. Sleep well thinking about that next road trip.

12.) What brings you more joy? Hearing yourself brought up in a podcast, seeing someone made you a sig or being wrote into a media spot?  Why is that your preference ? Is it hard to choose?

All of the above. Just getting a general shoutout is always appreciated. I put a ton of work into my leagues (except for SBA where I do next to nothing) so any type of recognition I get is always special.

to sit in a corner and cry my eyes out due to our horrible season so far

Drinking with our local hockey team, leaving hours before friends as i was too wasted, only to be picked up by the same friends in a cab a few hours afterwards

Ofcourse Adrienne is much bigger, no way a puny little greek can outmuscle him

Sweeping Malmo in the semi's only to lose versus a Beaviss run team in the end.

Thomas O'Malley, how can you not love it, it sounds like a hockey player but actually is a cat.

Hear about your players in a podcast, but unfortunately i never listen to them anymore, so i'm bound to miss it. But i used to love it when featured in the pajodcast that ADV, Devise and Jericho had.

@FrostBeard incase you are looking for me, I was visiting Helsinki

4 minutes ago, OrbitingDeath said:

Drinking with our local hockey team, leaving hours before friends as i was too wasted, only to be picked up by the same friends in a cab a few hours afterwards

4.) Did you know that Ancient Greek philosophers invented working out? How big of a bicep do you think Plato had and do you think your's is bigger?

Thomas O'Malley, how can you not love it, it sounds like a hockey player but actually is a cat.

Hear about your players in a podcast, but unfortunately i never listen to them anymore, so i'm bound to miss it. But i used to love it when featured in the pajodcast that ADV, Devise and Jericho had.

God damn it I missed reading your answers, I'm gonna make Condor Flex for V in our next game lol. @FrostBeard I guess he was feeling nostalgic and wanted some crazy blade questions ❤️  warms my heart to see any of the guys together still. Thanks for dropping by 😄 this made my day.

2 hours ago, OrbitingDeath said:

I am disappointed my friend, with all teams available, you come here..

Answer: amped to turn the situation around and learn from the experience

Answer: I was at a party once and then I woke up at home. The in-between is fuzzy.

Answer: I dont do any drugs or legal ones.

Answer: I did not know this. If they invented it then they must have all been ripped.

Answer: I get enjoyment out of a good sweep in the playoffs

6.) What’s the best pun you know? (try to keep it hockey or Titan or Helsinki based but if you can only think of a random one that is ok too)

Answer: I sat here and tried to come up with one but have failed. If I think of one I will come back and type it here.

7 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:

Week Ending Nov. 29th

Titans, do I have a fun mix of questions for you. This week we are getting funky and having fun 😄 Lets get to it ya'll.

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

Answer

tenor.gif

1- When the going gets tough, I get better!

2- I got really drunk and couldn't barely walk & stayed at my friends. 

3- I got so high and was in the woods and we got lost but it was fun! We found our way home eventually.

4- I have no idea how big his biceps were and my biceps are fairly big. 

5- When Roman Polak(Blues)  beat up Justin Braun and Sobotka body slammed Dominic Moore.

6-  (Pun) "I knew a woman who a taser, man was he stunning!" 

19 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:

drunk

walked to mcdonalds a mile away at 5 in the morning. returned home safely with my mcgriddles and hashbrowns,

probably the mcdonalds story, I was so crossed. my buddy fell into a stream on the way back and we stole a street sign.

I was unaware. Plato is puny compared to me. I have 0% body fat and I am built like an 18 wheeler.

One of my friends hit some kid and he went flying. Started busting out laughing because this kid got absolutely launched. Didn't realize the snapped his arm in half, and started screaming bloody murder on the ice.

I would make a pun about the wind but it would probably blow.

No idea im only a prospect and don't really know anyone yet. 

Toronto. I don't hate it necessarily but it just makes me laugh knowing how bad the leafs are every year.

General Zod. Everybody loves Johnny Superbman.

just offer me homemade choccy chip cookies and I will do anything you say.

Don't really know anyone, I'd just get to know everyone, drink alot, and put all of my money on red

Honestly if I see anything with my name I will be happy, I dont have a preference.

On 11/30/2020 at 2:32 AM, BladeMaiden said:

Week Ending Nov. 29th

Ask you if theres anything i can do to help and go out of my way to make the world a better place

If only i could remember.........

High ? i do use medicinal marijuana for my anxiety and chronic pain as well as IBS and i just smoke at home Lol

My biceps are toned , i need to be aerodynamic , not a balloon 

When the bruins came back and beat the leafs in that major 3rd period breakdown 🤒

without question @Spence King

The "C" word , just the disrespect 

Hugh Jass , i literally didnt get the joke for a solid month hahaha

@Jbeezy76Im bring Magnus Verlander and im pitching the Titan life to him , this kid is a hell of a hockey player and i really want to play with him, weve skated before an his growth this season is amazing i really hope to be teammates 

Being mentioned whatsoever gets me SO EXCITED , it keeps me more engaged and encourages me to write more about those users and making the community as realistic as possible for the best experience for EVERYONE ❤️

tenor.gif

Answer: to work and see how we can find better chemistry. No time to panic, work with what you have before searching for a change.

Answer: They may have invented working out but our team has perfected the science. Vaak is no pushover ;)

Answer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBU0h-7wVD8 <-- this. I miss Hasek.

Answer: I dont puck'n know. Or maybe I do?

Answer: Spaz seems to always be my answer. He's been known to be unpredictable in chat lol.

Answer: Orifice.