Would you be Interested in VHL Merchandise?

Beaviss

Would you buy VHL Merchandise?   

100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello all,

I have been talking and testing the waters on discord regarding VHL Merchandise and we had quite a few people say they were interested. Basically would you be interested in buying a VHL team and or league shirts, hats, hoodies, etc? The rough cost without shipping would be about $25.00 CDN per shirt(more for other clothing). You would be able to get any team logo and or VHL logo on a shirt in the teams colors. They would be directly shipped to you via the VHL's partner website and a portion of the income would be directly benefiting the league so we can continue to grow (VHL is a non profit)

We would be interested in setting something up but it would only be worthwhile if we would have 40+ people interested.

So please leave a vote on the poll as it will directly impact if we look into this more or not. If you have questions @ me

(thank you @Sonnet for discovering this website)

Edited by Beaviss

1 minute ago, eaglesfan036 said:

when a boomer who doesnt know how to rotate a pdf asks what a vhl is i dont know what to say

well, you see, it's an online role-playing sports league where you earn points to improve a hockey player by completing tasks on the site then you can track your player's progress through the league in their stats and sign contracts and maybe even be traded and...

"huh?"

it's some nerd shit

• Head Moderator

"RPG hockey game"

Honestly how hard is it to explain? lol

I voted yes but it would depend on the quality.

I ain't buying shit gear. My last custom set of merch was Under Armor hoodies.

Edited by tfong

2 minutes ago, Sonnet said:

I had a Helsinki hat made, has garnered 0 comments. The reality of life is that nobody cares what you're wearing so long as it's not very blatantly weeb trash stuff or anything like that.

If you have a collegiate/sports/generic looking design, just with some logos that are unfamiliar, they wont even think about it.

Id also have some generic VHL ones made for someone that doesnt want a team logo.

I'd be game for like a graphic T or a crew neck sweater with the logo on it, Makes it ambiguous enough for someone to ask "what's that mean?". Besides everybody has a bit of nerd to them so I wouldn't mind.

Edited by Kekzkrieg

Long sleeve t-shirts would be cool. I also wear a hat every day so I think that would be sick as well. So long as the quality isn't bad I'd probably buy something if there is an incentive other than actually wearing it once a week. Maybe add some player benefits like a couple of doubles weeks and bonus 5 tpe.

Edited by zepheter

7 minutes ago, monkeywrench15 said:

portion of the proceeds? as in the rest go to you?

roughly $20.00 would go to the creation of the items and $5.00 to the league itself. (numbers are not final)

I could see myself wearing a hoodie or something like that on a cold chilly day, but a regular t-shirt or long sleeve shirt most likely not. 

But I'm one of those people that don't like logo's on my shirts, so I tend to just buy plain black/white/grey/blue/green shirts for $10 or so. 

I don't mind lettering on my hoodies/sweaters though.   

3 minutes ago, Berocka said:

As long as there is a shirt option of some kind and shipping doesn't cost an arm and a leg I would be keen.

I was looking into shipping and the cheapest option is $5.50 cdn for Canada

2 hours ago, Sonnet said:

I had a Helsinki hat made, has garnered 0 comments. The reality of life is that nobody cares what you're wearing so long as it's not very blatantly weeb trash stuff or anything like that.

If you have a collegiate/sports/generic looking design, just with some logos that are unfamiliar, they wont even think about it.

I imagine if it was a hoodie with say Davos' logo it would get some comments. "Who are the HC Davos Dynamo?" if a hockey fan notices, but it would be a blue moon type of thing.  

1 minute ago, eaglesfan036 said:

Can we translate to real money?

I wont be able to know till I set it up tmr and ill post prices etc with links.

We got the required amount of votes for me to look into it hard.