Mississauga Hounds AGM Hiring, the third movement

Berocka

Hi with the recent hiring of @DoktorFunk as a GM of the Lynx.

This means that for the first time I need to hire an AGM, now for me to sound like a rude asshole with my requirements: 

• Be friendly and interested in the community and want to help it grow;
  • Have a computer that is able to run STHS, if you have a mac ask @GustavMattias for help;
  • Be willing to send offers to the new members;
  • Want to do press conference questions each week; and
  • Be active in discord.

Now let me know why you want to be my AGM and I will message you with any questions I might have. This thread will probably be open for about 48 hours so let me have your suggestions.

Nyko's need not apply.

6 hours ago, Berocka said:

This means that for the first time I need to hire an AGM, now for me to sound like a rude asshole with my requirements: 

• Have a computer that is able to run STHS, if you have a mac ask @GustavMattias for help;
  • Be active in discord.

Now let me know why you want to be my AGM and I will message you with any questions I might have. This thread will probably be open for about 48 hours so let me have your suggestions.

Nyko's need not apply.

Hey, I meet all the requirements except one, as my schedule is very tight and my time zone is way different, I'm in the middle between yours and the rest of the people, I don't think I will be able to send offers to all new members, I don't have much time even quarantined but I will love to be a AGM as I have been looking for enter the jobs since a long time, I think I'm getting to know the league, and now at least I have great knowledge of the M part, and I think I can be very useful as I get the job done, I also meet the other requirements, I'll understand that I might not be chosen because of the lack of one requirement but I hope you give it a though

Thanks

Mr. @Berocka

I am your man, I have been AGM before,  GM, before. Led WJC teams to Gold before and even a Legends Team to silver. I have used STHS before and it can run smoothly. I am always pestering @Doomsday and @McWolf about press conference questions. So I will make sure they get posted weekly 

I reached out to a lot of the players on Saskatoon before I was even captain. I'm a great people person. I'm active in discord, If I'm not directly there I'm just a Tag away. I've been around since season 4 so I am knowledgable about the league and also what TPE options and tasks there are. 

I'm your Guy Berocka and I hope you consider me

Edited by Guest

18 minutes ago, Kachur said:

Mr. @Berocka

I am your man, I have been AGM before,  GM, before. Led WJC teams to Gold before and even a Legends Team to silver. I have used STHS before and it can run smoothly. I am always pestering @Doomsday and @McWolf about press conference questions. So I will make sure they get posted weekly 

I reached out to a lot of the players on Saskatoon before I was even captain. I'm a great people person. I'm active in discord, If I'm not directly there I'm just a Tag away. I've been around since season 4 so I am knowledgable about the league and also what TPE options and tasks there are. 

Kachur keeps our LR booming at all times. He'd make for a good AGM!

I'd like to throw my name in the hat as well. Even though I'm not a captain/alternate, I like to try to keep our LR active and a good time. I post press conference questions in EFL so I'd be able to do that here as well. I may not have the experience that some others may have, but I definitely have the drive and passion to learn more and improve every day, and that's what I'll try to push our players to do if I am selected as AGM. Plus I have a Mac and reached out to Gustav for the instructions for STHS a whiiiile ago so that shows initiative I guess!

6 hours ago, Kachur said:

Mr. @Berocka

Kachur would be a quality hire. Very active and engaged in our locker room and sets a great example for the rest of the team!

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

I'd like to throw my name in the hat as well. Even though I'm not a captain/alternate, I like to try to keep our LR active and a good time. I post press conference questions in EFL so I'd be able to do that here as well. I may not have the experience that some others may have, but I definitely have the drive and passion to learn more and improve every day, and that's what I'll try to push our players to do if I am selected as AGM. Plus I have a Mac and reached out to Gustav for the instructions for STHS a whiiiile ago so that shows initiative I guess!

He's a beauty. Such a locker room inspiration and a great guy overall.

Not that my endorsement means much but I really like Zyrok and Zetterberg. Both are great locker room presences. Zetterberg if very involved with graphics and has helped members get started on that path. Zyrok is very passionate about the game but is in Spain but is usually on throughout the day regardless.

Goodluck on your hunt Berocka!

22 hours ago, Berocka said:

now for me to sound like a rude asshole with my requirements: 

• Be friendly and interested in the community and want to help it grow

Wow what an asshole

On 4/11/2020 at 11:49 PM, Berocka said:

• Be active in discord.

Nyko's need not apply.

I meet all of the requirements and have been looking for excuses to be even more active than I already have been. New PC more than capable of running sims. In this for the long haul. 

If this hasn't been filled yet, I'd like to step down from NY to come back to Mississauga. Aside from being more in line with what I want to do with my GM career I loved the Hounds and would have a blast working alongside @Berocka to keep the team going strong.