Yukon GM Opening

Acydburn

• Commissioner

I wanted to thank @MexicanCow123 for his time as a VHLM GM, you did a great job and will be missed.

With that said, we have another opening for a VHLM GM position. Since a "few" people had an issue with a running application we'll go back to the old way to show interest. 

If you're interested in becoming Yukon's new GM please reply in this thread. 

job interviews GIF

Applying for this job.

I know I am not the best candidate but I hope that by applying that I'll get noticed for the future.

Qualities:

- Locker room leader

- STHS Experience

- AGM Experience

- Active on discord and the forums again.

Please reach out to me on Discord (Wolverine#4753) for some questions! I love to answer them.

I'd also like to thank @MexicanCow123  for his long tenure as a great GM. He has been an inspiration to many people, including me.

Thank you for your consideration VHLM Commissioners, I hope you see this not for now, but for the future.

4 minutes ago, MexicanCow123 said:

Just so my replacement knows. I'm here for you. I can you made the transfer and I can give you an idea on what my plan was with Yukon. You need any help. I'm here.

I like that 👍

I'll throw my hat into the mix why not. I don't have a ton of experience but have started to ask alot of questions or people I management roles to be able to learn as much as I can of the ropes of GMing and would love to learn more through this experience

Edited by Brewins15

Throwing my hat in the ring here!

I am currently the Houston AGM and am also currently the GM for Team USA in the WJC. 

I am a very active member in both the Discord and on the Forums. I want to build Yukon back up and hopefully bring in some new active members as well!

Add me to the list please. Shoot me a message here or on discord (dlamb#5469) and I'd be happy to answer any questions!

Congrats to Cow on a great GM career, and good luck to whoever gets the position. 

Edited by dlamb