Malmo & NY GM Openings

Beketov

• Commissioner

As I'm sure you've all seen by now, @frescoelmo and @Dom have decided to focus on their mod duties instead of GMing which leaves us of course with the ever popular opening for a pair of VHL GM positions. The league would like to thank Dom for his time he devoted to GMing as well as fresco for stepping in for an interim basis.

If you are interested in the openings, please post in this thread stating so with reference to team preference if you have one. Please do not contact the Commissioners outside of this thread, we will reach out to the chosen candidates privately.

***Please refrain from making comments regarding any candidates and their "worthiness" of being hired for this job, positive or negative. Any comment that is not an application will be removed to maintain a clean list of actual candidates, and (I hate that this actually needs to be said, but...) any member bashing will not be tolerated.***

I apply for both, but would much prefer the NYA position as it feels like home to me. Helped move it from Hamilton to New York in S7 and was the first winning GM with the squad after the infamous short bus era. Let me steer the ship again 🙏

Droning American GIF by Jocqua

6 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I apply for both, but would much prefer the NYA position as it feels like home to me. Helped move it from Hamilton to New York in S7 and was the first winning GM with the squad after the infamous short bus era. Let me steer the ship again 🙏

Droning American GIF by Jocqua

uh oh boomer alert 

• Head Moderator
35 minutes ago, Beketov said:

As I'm sure you've all seen by now, @frescoelmo and @Dom have decided to focus on their mod duties instead of GMing which leaves us of course with the ever popular opening for a pair of VHL GM positions. The league would like to thank Dom for his time he devoted to GMing as well as fresco for stepping in for an interim basis.

If you are interested in the openings, please post in this thread stating so with reference to team preference if you have one. Please do not contact the Commissioners outside of this thread, we will reach out to the chosen candidates privately.

***Please refrain from making comments regarding any candidates and their "worthiness" of being hired for this job, positive or negative. Any comment that is not an application will be removed to maintain a clean list of actual candidates, and (I hate that this actually needs to be said, but...) any member bashing will not be tolerated.***

Thank you for the opportunity :cheers:

Would love to have a chance to get back to VHL GMing! 
Edit: I have no real preference but having a chance at being a GM for NY Americans, one of the oldest franchises in VHL, would be a true honour!

Edited by FrostBeard