Calgary Wranglers press conference

diamond_ace

1. You did it,  you stopped Seattle in their tracks. How does it feel to have stopped the 3 peat ? 

Feels good. But it would feel a whole lot better if i lifted the cup this season.

2. Even more important than my last question. You're in the finals !!!  4 wins away from a cup. How does that feel ?

It's good. I've never gotten past the 1st round so it's definitely nice to get somewhere this season.

3. What will be the keys to potentially beating Moscow ? 

Just shutting there team down. It's going to be a goalie v goalie match at the end of the day.

4. What will play a bigger part in the series in terms of special teams.  Moscow's 30% powerplay or your 91% penalty kill ?

Probably Moscow's powerplay. It's really good, so were going to need to work hard to quit taking so many penalties.  

5. If you can somehow beat the juggernaut that is Moscow who would win playoff MVP?

Either Rift or Barabash. They have both played out of there mind and its the whole reason we have even gotten this far.

6.  Can you give a prediction on the series who wins and in how many games? 

Im bias so i haft to say Calgary in 7 games. Its going to be tight and we know that.

7. Do you believe in luck or karma? What can we do to get the hockey gods on our side?

We just gotta pay em. Its that simple.

1. You did it,  you stopped Seattle in their tracks. How does it feel to have stopped the 3 peat ? 

First of all, your right, I did finally do it I "stopped" Seattle in their tracks. Good job their goalie. Kidding aside, I've seen way too many 3peats not come to think this one would happen. It's only happened once and STHS in this league isn't super high on it. It even being possible in an era filled with this much parity is a testament to the quality of team @Banackock built, honestly. 

2. Even more important than my last question. You're in the finals !!!  4 wins away from a cup. Now does that feel ? 

3 wins. It feels, fine? Sorry for the sake of my newer teammates I'll say "Yeah dude it feels great." Truthfully I don't really get a huge kick out of winning cups anymore, but I do still enjoy it. It's always nice to have post season success. At this point though I pretty much need to make a HoF caliber player already. 

My 3 Keys of the series; 1. Luck 2. Luck 3. Goaltending...luck. :P 

4. What will play a bigger part in the series in terms of special teams.  Moscow's 30% powerplay or your 91% penalty kill ? 

The penalty kill. I don't think either team is going to dominate on the power play this series, as I think both teams have a quality enough penalty kill and goaltending to keep it shut in tight games. The rosters are both deep enough that either side won't likely ever see a bot on the PK, which hurts the chances of sneaking one in on the man up. 

5. If you can somehow beat the juggernaut that is Moscow who would win playoff MVP?

Probably Rift at current pace, but the offense could randomly start owning Raymond and I think Barabash could snag it too. 

No prediction on a winner, too close thus far for me to call that. I think the series goes 7 games though either way. 

7. Do you believe in luck or karma? What can we do to get the hockey gods on our side? 

*looks at previous response* No I actually don't believe in luck. :P  I do believe in STHS though, it'll always flow with the narrative that it thinks is the strongest. But both Moscow and CGY have equal narratives. Been a while since CGY has won and on top of the Rift narrative there is also a bunch of former CGY all time players there. It feels "fitting" they'd win this season. Then again Moscow is the first time one of these new expansion franchise really dominated, and them winning their first ever Cup is pretty much as close to a done deal as a narrative needs to be. Expansion first time wins are always a big deal in STHS. So the hockey gods are likely confused as to which side of the coin they tip more. 

Awesome! We put an end to potential dynasty with the opportunity to start our own.

2. Even more important than my last question. You're in the finals !!!  4 wins away from a cup. How does that feel ?

Not that I didn't believe in our group but I wouldn't have guessed to be in consecutive VHLM and VHL finals! WTF?!? It's amazing to be in the finals with such a great group of guys. Go Wranglers! We can do this! 

Defense and goaltending. We have to win in these areas and also stay out of the penalty box.

Hopefully our PK. We need to shut them down. And we can. And will.

Probably Rift. He's been outstanding and has carried us all season.

No. Not going to do it.

Keep getting the TPE and getting better. (Looking at myself obviously).

On March 8, 2020 at 3:42 AM, Jubis said:

PSX_20200308_045134.jpg.ecbb3dd1bb82714a2f48a8a8dd7c5a5b.jpg

CALGARY WRANGLERS 

PRESS CONFERENCE 

VHL PLAYOFF FINALS EDITION 

in the sim we pray amen 

prayer GIF

Job Comments GIF

Ice Hockey Sport GIF by NHL

Members

@Bushito @cody73 @enigmatic @Krice13@Big Mac @DMaximus @MexicanCow123 @animal74 @Beketov @Tagger @SlapshotDragon @Devise @diamond_ace @Ricer13

@Jubis

1. Feels great! Even though we lost in the end, that Seattle series was a fun one!

2. It felt great! Until we lost. Then it was just pure sadness and regret.

3. The keys would have been to continue to keep them in the O-zone but that was pretty hard. Maybe if we could've found a way to break through their defense....

5. If we did beat the Menace, JB Rift for sure.

6. I thought we would win in four or five. Clearly, I was mistaken.

7. Well, I don't have that many superstitions but I brought out my white helmet. I didn't wear it however...maybe I should've though.

PSX_20200308_045134.jpg.e67060dca5aca9da56476c1c906224e6.jpg

1.  Its settled you lost to Moscow in a 6 game series in the finals. Obviously  not the result you wanted after making the finals but how pleased are you with the Wranglers season as a whole ?

2. Wranglers defenseman and assistant captain Cody Smith has been traded to help with cap relief.  Do you have enough D who are ready to step up and fill his roster spot ? 

3. Calgary's unofficial playoff MVP,  goalie Jb Rift is unlikely to be resigned due to cap restraints. Can rookie goaltender Jacques Lafontaine  fill those skates ? 

4. With most of the Wranglers core returning for s71 what are your team's expectations ?

5. What are your stat predictions for yourself for this upcoming season ? 

6. Which Calgary Wrangler player has the best chance to win a personal award this season? What award ? 

7. In s70 Calgary finished 41-24-7. Predict Calgary's record for  the s71 season ?

8. Do you have any plans for the offseason ? 

9.  What part of your game will you try to improve going into next season ? 

ENJOY TRAINING CAMP !!

sylvester stallone running GIF by Rocky

sylvester stallone training GIF by Rocky

Keep Fighting Sylvester Stallone GIF by Rocky

rocky sylvester stallone GIF

rocky balboa running GIF by Rocky

rocky balboa win GIF by Rocky

rocky balboa GIF

Members

@Bushito @cody73 @enigmatic @Krice13@Big Mac @DMaximus @MexicanCow123 @animal74 @Beketov @Tagger @SlapshotDragon @Devise @diamond_ace @Ricer13

@Jubis

Edited by Jubis

1.  Its settled you lost to Moscow in a 6 game series in the finals. Obviously  not the result you wanted after making the finals but how pleased are you with the Wranglers season as a whole ?

Very pleased, it's always good to make a final in your first season

2. Wranglers defenseman and assistant captain Cody Smith has been traded to help with cap relief.  Do you have enough D who are ready to step up and fill his roster spot ? 

Well given it's me who is stepping up, god I hope so.

3. Calgary's unofficial playoff MVP,  goalie Jb Rift is unlikely to be resigned due to cap restraints. Can rookie goaltender Jacques Lafontaine  fill those skates ? 

It looks to me like we have enough cap for him, have we considered the backup allowance and Rift's regression? If we don't though, I think Lafontaine should do a solid job for us between the sticks

4. With most of the Wranglers core returning for s71 what are your team's expectations ?

Well hopefully the finals again right?

A big improvement, at least 40 points for me

6. Which Calgary Wrangler player has the best chance to win a personal award this season? What award ? 

Slightly biased, but given the extra minutes I'll receive, I think I stand a good chance at Most Improved

3 minutes ago, Jubis said:

1.  Its settled you lost to Moscow in a 6 game series in the finals. Obviously  not the result you wanted after making the finals but how pleased are you with the Wranglers season as a whole ? - I’m very much pleased no one thought we’d make it to game 5 so yeah that’s amazing 

2. Wranglers defenseman and assistant captain Cody Smith has been traded to help with cap relief.  Do you have enough D who are ready to step up and fill his roster spot ? - Yeah we do, and as the captain maybe next year as well I’m proud of this team

3. Calgary's unofficial playoff MVP,  goalie Jb Rift is unlikely to be resigned due to cap restraints. Can rookie goaltender Jacques Lafontaine  fill those skates ? - Hell yeah he can I love Laffy and he knows that, but hes a great tendy @SlapshotDragon

4. With most of the Wranglers core returning for s71 what are your team's expectations ? - we expect to hopefully make the finals again

5. What are your stat predictions for yourself for this upcoming season ? I think I’ll break my career high and score 30 goals and 20 assists 50 points around that area. 

6. Which Calgary Wrangler player has the best chance to win a personal award this season? What award ? Jacques LaFontaine - Roty

7. In s70 Calgary finished 41-24-7. Predict Calgary's record for  the s71 season ? - 48 - 22 - 2

8. Do you have any plans for the offseason ? To remain the captain ;) 

9.  What part of your game will you try to improve going into next season ? - probably awareness of the play

ENJOY TRAINING CAMP !!

rocky balboa GIF

Members

@Jubis

1.  Its settled you lost to Moscow in a 6 game series in the finals. Obviously not the result you wanted after making the finals but how pleased are you with the Wranglers season as a whole ?

I super impressed with how we did. Glad that Bush kept me on this team for my final season! Let's go win this thing!

Ya we for sure do. Im sure all of us Dmen can pick up some slack and work 101% harder. Cody was a fantastic Dman so its hard for us to "Replace" him.

I mean did you see his regular season record. He went off. He'll do fantiasc in a starting role. The guy deserves it.

WIN THE CUP. I think we all know that that's what we need to do.

Im getting a point per game. It will happen.

I really think any of us could win some rewards. We've got some great players.

7. In s70 Calgary finished 41-24-7. Predict Calgary's record for  the s71 season ?

WE WILL HIT 50 W's

Just sit at home quarantined because WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE. 

ALL OF IT.

1.  Its settled you lost to Moscow in a 6 game series in the finals. Obviously  not the result you wanted after making the finals but how pleased are you with the Wranglers season as a whole ?
After the disaster of last season, I'm happy with how close we've come. I'm pretty sure a lot of people expected Moscow to destroy us in 4 games too, so taking them to 6 games was fun.  

3. Calgary's unofficial playoff MVP,  goalie Jb Rift is unlikely to be resigned due to cap restraints. Can rookie goaltender Jacques Lafontaine  fill those skates ?
Our lord and saviour SimonT doesn't care much about goalies so I think if we tighten up our defense we should be fine.

We'll all have improved at least a little so it would be a bit disappointing not to return to the finals. 

5. What are your stat predictions for yourself for this upcoming season ?
I'd like to break that 50 points barrier. I'm not having the results I was hoping for and that would be a big milestone for me.  

7. In s70 Calgary finished 41-24-7. Predict Calgary's record for  the s71 season ?
I think we'll get a similar record. Let's go with 45 wins for fun. 

9.  What part of your game will you try to improve going into next season ?
Been working on defense, skating and puck handling lately. I shoot a lot but my shots are not really dangerous so I hope by improving other aspects of my game I can have more success.

We did better than I thought so I was really happy about that and it was a fun ride. Not impressed with my performance but I'll just keep working harder.

Definitely, I have all the confidence in the world in J.L.! He needs a cool nickname though. @SlapshotDragon

I think a return trip to the Finals is possible. If everyone trains hard, we should again be on of the top teams.

I'm going for around double everything so say 30-40 points (15-20 goals), 120 shots, 75 hits, +10. Going to need more ice time to pull that off though and probably some PP time. 

I think Tyler Barabash Jr has a good shot at the Matt Bentz trophy is his numbers keep climbing. A few more points and a better +/- will help. @Bushito

37-26-9

Keep working on a well-rounded game (SC, DF) and get faster (SK) and puckhandling (PH).

On 3/15/2020 at 5:49 PM, Jubis said:

ENJOY TRAINING CAMP !!

rocky balboa GIF

Members

@Jubis

1. I'm proud of how we did. Unfortunately, we couldn't make it all the way but we had an awesome run! Besides, this is just a warm up for the future!

3. I sure hope I can! I've been working hard and I know I can do it! I just have to be solid.

4. Maybe we could make it to first place in the regular season. I know we'll have a deep run in the playoffs and win it all!

5. I'm sure I'll have good stats. Especially with the record. Not because I'm amazing but because most of my stats are team related anyways.

8. My goals for the off-season: Get better. Especially now that I might be the new starter.

9. I'll be aiming to work on my skating. It has always been a weakness of mine but I'm getting better.

PSX_20200321_103745.jpg.04800a481fdfc4076821791ecc29c032.jpg

Wranglers Press Conference 

1.  Are you well rested for the season ? It starts in a few days !!!!!

2. What is the best VHL player name you have ever seen? Most unique or favourite is ok too. 

3. Prediction: Which Calgary Wrangler will score the first goal of the season ? 

4. Prediction: Which Calgary Wrangler will drop the gloves first and record their first fight of the season ? 

5. Prediction: How many goals does Jacques Lafontaine allow in his first game of the season ? ( 0 to 9 )

6. With everything going on in the world, should you play in an empty arena ? 

7. Which Wranglers jersey sold the most at the pro shop last season ? 

8. @Banackock attempts to bash @Jubis in the Seattle Press Conference whenever he can. Serious question tho, how truly envious is  Bana of @Jubis's greatness? 

9. What is more full of $hit this truck or @Banackock

image_search_1584805268791.jpg.5cea0587b1383a82239f78bc0976777f.jpg

10. Ok ok I'll play nice now!

What are your top 3 tv shows, that you recommend binge watching ? 

Us in S71 just beating up all VHL teams. LETS GO!!!!!!!!!

beat up will ferrell GIF

martial arts nut punch GIF

Members

@Jubis

Edited by Jubis

On March 21, 2020 at 9:55 AM, Jubis said:

2. What is the best VHL player name you have ever seen? Most unique or favourite is ok too. 

4. Prediction: Which Calgary Wrangler will drop the gloves first and record their first fight of the season ? 

5. Prediction: How many goals does Jacques Lafontaine allow in his first game of the season ? ( 0 to 9 )

8. @Banackock attempts to bash @Jubis in the Seattle Press Conference whenever he can. Serious question tho, how truly envious is  Bana of @Jubis's greatness? 

9. What is more full of $hit this truck or @Banackock

beat up will ferrell GIF

Members

@Jubis

1. Yup! No school or anything for a while, so I'm pretty well-rested.

2. My favourite name is Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen. I love my Spongebob.

3. My prediction is Tyler Barabash Jr.

4. I would think Sigard Gunnar because he's a big boy and he is our captain.

5. 0 goals. Complete shutout!

6. I mean, I wouldn't want to. Not because I want to be in the spotlight but because the fans energize us. They also stop me from taking mid-game naps.

I am, I'm more than ready now for the start of a new season.

2. What is the best VHL player name you have ever seen? Most unique or favourite is ok too. 

I liked Francis York Morgan cause it referenced the video game Deadly Premonition and I wasn't expecting that.

I'm going to go myself, because if I'm wrong I was just being biased, but if I'm right I bet well on the underdog

LaFontaine, I don't think I've ever seen a goalie fight and I wanna see it.

I don't know who we're playing first, so I'll go 1.

Go even further, play without the players, let the wind decide who is the greater team. 

On 3/21/2020 at 11:55 AM, Jubis said:

1.  Are you well rested for the season ? It starts in a few days !!!!! - yeah I skipped World Cup games though the stats say otherwise

2. What is the best VHL player name you have ever seen? Most unique or favourite is ok too. - Jacques Lafontaine because he’s such a beauty

3. Prediction: Which Calgary Wrangler will score the first goal of the season ? LaFontaine because if I’m wrong I’ll be wrong,  but imagine a goalie goal!

4. Prediction: Which Calgary Wrangler will drop the gloves first and record their first fight of the season ? Barabash Jr

5. Prediction: How many goals does Jacques Lafontaine allow in his first game of the season ? ( 0 to 9 ) 0 he’s a beauty

6. With everything going on in the world, should you play in an empty arena ? No we’re invincible do you never watch a game?

7. Which Wranglers jersey sold the most at the pro shop last season ? Sigard Gunnar

8. @Banackock attempts to bash @Jubis in the Seattle Press Conference whenever he can. Serious question tho, how truly envious is  Bana of @Jubis's greatness? - he really is Bana is just a jealous gm who wishes his players could reflect on our greatness

9. What is more full of $hit this truck or @Banackock? Banackock

What are your top 3 tv shows, that you recommend binge watching ? - I don’t watch much tv, but Game of Thrones was a good one

beat up will ferrell GIF

Members

@Jubis

Yes! Looking forward to it. This has probably been my best off-season so I'm excited to see how it pays off.

2. What is the best VHL player name you have ever seen? Most unique or favourite is ok too. 

I think my favorite is Da'Brickashaw O'Neal. I played against him with my first player. Very memorable name.

I'm going to say Sigard Gunnar. And he won't let us forget it if he does. 

Since Hiroshi Okada led the team with 8 fights last year, I'm going to say him.

I'll say 3 but we'll get the W.

It would suck, but better than not playing at all.

Tie between Rift and Jubis. 

1.  Are you well rested for the season ? It starts in a few days !!!!!

i sure am. I am 100% rested and ready to get this dam season going already!

2. What is the best VHL player name you have ever seen? Most unique or favourite is ok too. 

I don't know. But I love Penny's player name Gino DiGiannantonio

I actually think it will be Kris Rice. He had an amazing rookie season and I think he will come into the 1st game strong.

Not to many of us dropped the gloves last season. But I think I have dropped the gloves a few times in my career. So I'm going to say Jordan Tonn.

The man's going to get a _______ can't say the word.

As long as no one is tested positive that is player and everyone feels great and I don't why not. I miss hockey ?

This is super obvious. It must be Jordan Tonn. He came to Calgary from a trade and destroyed his opponents.

9. What is more full of $hit this truck or @Banackock

Definitely Bana.

Brooklyn Nine Nine, The Office and Grey's Anatomy.

I thought I was but looking at my results after a couple of games I guess I should have slept more.

Looking in my crystal ball, RJ Jubis.

Charlie Paddywaggon. I'm too lazy to look at the index to see if anyone fought so far.

1. Wow I'm so good.

8. @Banackock attempts to bash @Jubis in the Seattle Press Conference whenever he can. Serious question tho, how truly envious is  Bana of @Jubis's greatness? 

Probably not a lot because when he gets a tiny little bit jealous of Jubis for some reason he glances at his rings and it doesn't matter anymore.

Also, sorry for the ping.

Orphan Black is the best show I've watched and it's finished so that's a great one to binge. Out of shows that are done, I also really liked The Last Ship and The Americans.

It was probably mine given I was the first overall selection of the previous draft and I rewarded them with a very rough first season

8. Bana's attempts to bash Jubis in the Seattle Press Conference whenever he can. Serious question tho, how truly envious is  Bana of Jubis's greatness? 

I don't look in other team's press conferences, so I couldn't tell you.

9. What is more full of $hit this truck or Bana? 

I've yet to find a way to quantify metaphorical shit to a real world metric.

I don't watch much TV so am not a binger, but I got through to start of Season 5 in GoT, and I've enjoyed that.

I'll go with 44-24-4

I improved my experience a lot using secret aging techniques,

PSX_20200329_144026.jpg.c198be2b6b656e694539eb67c8c879e1.jpg

S71 week 1 Stats Edition 

class hours GIF

1. 2nd overall with a record of  7-3-0  This week.  Who expected this ? 

2. The Wranglers are also first in goals for with 33 goals. Can you maintain this rate of scoring? 

3. Do you feel bad for Davos? They have scored only 11 goals in 10 games. 

4. How long can you maintain your Home unbeaten streak? You're currently 5-0-0 at home with 21GF and 10GA. Compared to 2-3-0 on the Road 12GF and 14 GA.

5.  What's more important your 38 shots for per game avg or your 93+% penalty kill ? 

6.  50% of the Wranglers goals have come in the 1st period but only 29.7% of the Wranglers shots occur in period #1. Why are the Wranglers scoring so much in the 1st period ? 

7. Realistically do you think this team can win the cup ?

8. If @Jubis joins in on a podcast, what is something you would like to know about him ?

9. What's more surprising sophomore D Encarnacion having 12 points in 10 games or "rookie" goalie Lafontaine going 7-3-0 , 1 shutout , 2.39 GAA, 0.926 SV%  ??

10. Do you sleep on your side,  stomach or back? 

Tired Sleep GIF by IKEA USA

Members

@Jubis

Edited by Jubis

21 minutes ago, Jubis said:

S71 week 1 Stats Edition 

class hours GIF

1. 2nd overall with a record of  7-3-0  This week.  Who expected this ? - myself, a lot of guys probably doubted us though, after all we are the underdogs

2. The Wranglers are also first in goals for with 33 goals. Can you maintain this rate of scoring? - hell yeah especially with that  

3. Do you feel bad for Davos? They have scored only 11 goals in 10 games. - yeah they have some really good guys really nice group of people

4. How long can you maintain your Home unbeaten streak? You're currently 5-0-0 at home with 21GF and 10GA. Compared to 2-3-0 on the Road 12GF and 14 GA. - we just gotta keep doing what we're doing

5.  What's more important your 38 shots for per game avg or your 93+% penalty kill ? 93+% because that is guaranteed almost you can shoot 38 and make 0 and lose.

6.  50% of the Wranglers goals have come in the 1st period but only 29.7% of the Wranglers shots occur in period #1. Why are the Wranglers scoring so much in the 1st period ? - Because Gunnar is game-setter

7. Realistically do you think this team can win the cup ? Hell yeah we could’ve won last season

8. If @Jubis joins in on a podcast, what is something you would like to know about him ? - why does he love Sigard Gunnar so much

9. What's more surprising sophomore D Encarnacion having 12 points in 10 games or "rookie" goalie Lafontaine going 7-3-0 , 1 shutout , 2.39 GAA, 0.926 SV%  ?? - Encarnacion

Back

Members

@Jubis

1 hour ago, Jubis said:

S71 week 1 Stats Edition 

class hours GIF

2. The Wranglers are also first in goals for with 33 goals. Can you maintain this rate of scoring? 

4. How long can you maintain your Home unbeaten streak? You're currently 5-0-0 at home with 21GF and 10GA. Compared to 2-3-0 on the Road 12GF and 14 GA.

5.  What's more important your 38 shots for per game avg or your 93+% penalty kill ? 

6.  50% of the Wranglers goals have come in the 1st period but only 29.7% of the Wranglers shots occur in period #1. Why are the Wranglers scoring so much in the 1st period ? 

8. If @Jubis joins in on a podcast, what is something you would like to know about him ?

9. What's more surprising sophomore D Encarnacion having 12 points in 10 games or "rookie" goalie Lafontaine going 7-3-0 , 1 shutout , 2.39 GAA, 0.926 SV%  ??

Members

@Jubis

1. I expected us to be top three for sure. 2nd place was definitely believable in my opinion. We have a great team!

2. We got a lot of good offensive players. I feel like we'll be able to keep it up.

3. I mean, tough on them but I don't feel bad. One, not exactly my fault. Two, they'll figure it out eventually. Every team does.

5. The penalty kill. If we can't score goals, at least make sure they can't either.

7. Yeah, we basically have the same team as last year. If I can continue to play well, we'll definitely have a good chance.

10. I sleep on my side. Feels better in my opinion.

15 hours ago, Jubis said:

1. I though it was possible as we're one of the top teams and everyone has worked really hard and paid attention to the small details and we've done a good job.

2. I hope you guys can. I only have one goal so I haven't helped much.

3. They are a young team and will get better. 

4. Yeah, weird. I say we get to 9-0 at home to start the season.

5. The penalty kill. Because our PP is so bad we need to do well in PK.

6. We're full of piss and vinegar.

7. We have as good a chance as any other team. Might require some lucky bounces but yes.

8. How does he REALLY feel about Lafontaine's ROTY eligibility?

9. I expected great things from both but Encarnacion's production has been amazing!

10. Side, to lessen snoring.

Telling the truth right here, only I expected this ? I am a genius!

If the young kids are going to keep it up then ya i think everyone will continue to help them out and we'll finish 1st in goals for.

Na don't feel bad for them. They are terrible for a reason ?

Our fans give us a ton of energy i think we could go only losing like 5 games are home.

I think they are both key parts of a team. You need the PK to be able to kill penalties and you also need shots getting on the net. They are both super important to a successful team.

I think we are just always ready. We come out ready to play our game, but then we start to get a bit tired and that always hurts us.

I mean we are 1 point back of 1st so ya we should be in the finals again.

8. If @Jubis joins in on a podcast, what is something you would like to know about him ?

Everything.

I think they are both super surprising no one expected this type of play from either.

ALL.