Calgary Wranglers press conference

diamond_ace

On 6/24/2019 at 2:33 PM, TheLastOlympian07 said:

1. Aren't the Wranglers supposed to win when Bash goes inactive? He always GM's championship winners while inactive

2. Is he inactive? maybe that's why it didn't happen this year but I haven't seen or heard much of him this season

3. What are the future plans of Calgary?

4. Biggest playoff performer?

5. Bigger playoff disappointment? 

1. I wish, things did not turn out how we wanted them to but we were so closed to getting into the cup finals, the team is really good.

2. He just had some busy busy weeks at work working 80 hours a week, he is pretty much back now.

3. Win Win WIn!!! We still have an amazing team and cap space. We can win a cup for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all you Wrangler Studs! Here are 12 new questions hot off the presses!

This Weeks Theme is Outside the rink! A reminder for all our new Wranglers that answering 3 is worth 1 tpe and answering 6 is worth 2 !

1-The Song you listen to to get hyped on your way to a game?

2-Is it hard for you to find skates you like, do you go skate shopping alone or do you trust the trainer to take care of it?

3-Do you believe in luck? If so do you have a lucky object that you associate with playing Hockey?

4-Do you think you clean up well? Have you ever had to go to a big hockey event? Tell us about it.

5-How hard was it finding somewhere to live in Philly?

6-Name one thing that had to be located near your new house (fast food, game shop, park,tennis court, ect)

7-Reapers like to have fun, name one thing you like to do to let loose.

8-Are you most likely to break out into singing or dancing or are you running to hide in a corner?

9- Oddest thing in your vehicles trunk.

10-Who do you hang out with the most off the ice?

11-Are You a pet person? What type of pet do you have and how is it trying to take care of an animal when you are on the road so much

12-Oddest Job you've ever had that is non hockey related?

S67 Team Tag:

GM: @Bushito

Team: @BladeMaiden @cody73 @Dilly Dilly @Sharkstrong @Banackock @AndrewWarren13@pennypenny @FrostBeard @DollarAndADream

I need to listen to either Beastie Boys - Sabotage or to something like Van Halen - Panama, both are great songs and both can easily pump your blood super fast!

2-Is it hard for you to find skates you like, do you go skate shopping alone or do you trust the trainer to take care of it?

Well, I am extremely picky with my skates, I need to have them not only the right colour but they have to the precise design I want. I consider buying skates like getting married - you want to find the right ones because going through the whole "I want new ones" is not worth it.

3-Do you believe in luck? If so do you have a lucky object that you associate with playing Hockey?

A bit, I consider that luck is a part of everyday life at least a little bit. I do have a lucky object it is called "Wiener Statue of Liberty" - it is my good omen thing I keep in my hockey duffle. 

8-Are you most likely to break out into singing or dancing or are you running to hide in a corner?

Oh, this one is super simple - I love to sign, even though I sound like a group of cats fighting dogs in a woodcutters shack. 

9- Oddest thing in the trunk of your vehicle.

Hah, what do you mean the oddest thing? I am not sure what you are talking about. Leave me alone!

10-Who do you hang out with the most off the ice?

Vigneault, my dear Vigneault.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Team I know i have been a bit lazy with the press conference questions lately so I have a new bunch for you! Here are 16 new questions hot off the presses! This Weeks Theme Summer Fun & Teammates A reminder for all our new players that answering 3 is worth 1 tpe and answering 6 is worth 2 !

1-Favorite Summer activity?

2-Do you like the weather to be hot or cold? (why)

4-Should VHL and VHLM teams have fun summer logos? what would ours look like?

5-lemonade, sweet tea, iced tea, beer or a cooler? what is the perfect summer drink?

6-Who puts alcohol in their water bottle?

7-Team member with the craziest reputation and what they did to deserve it.

To set the scene for the next few questions The Wranglers are Throwing a Pool party! @Bushito is having the whole team over at his house (bet the cooking will be amazing with Grill Master Bush at the helm of things :) )

8-What Party member would use this pool floatie and tag them! tell me a bit about why they would rock this! (pick one)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXIjFfImhD5fkCpDZUeXdor images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0BsxZcZZPsRhc26eCWoSorbeav.jpgor Oversized-Disney-Pool-Floats-2-518x500.j

9- What Party member would use this pool floatie and tag them! tell me a bit about why they would rock this!(pick one)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9nyllwON87EzGYTuUn6Lor images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0jRTYLE8EmXUnZR64cdgorimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRKNBibOcvKU0dIRJnE0Hor file_ea8cc488.jpeg?width=1200&region=0,0

10-What Party member would use this pool floatie and tag them! tell me a bit about why they would rock this!(pick one)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqq5xE59OQ8sxm8ZaBzUxorFun-Pool-Floats-you-Need-This-summer-1.jor5cdd75aa93a1520b2c4cded4-750.jpg or images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShThvq9KX4vm0UTImcOBV

11-What Party member would use this pool floatie and tag them! tell me a bit about why they would rock this! (pick one)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyUDyQZ-uvwmGwldUi49n(pick one)

Mimosa_Inc_Guide_To_Arranging_Inflatable

12-What Party member would use this pool floatie and tag them! tell me a bit about why they would rock this! (pick one)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbXSqCwn7HF2nar0drn-c or images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJA2DxjvxG_rmw2KaWqg0or images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnsnvtrz0tLHxRCNQgx5F

13-What Party member would use this pool floatie and tag them! tell me a bit about why they would rock this! (pick one)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_wDS9dWJ54ufO4V4W3HVor images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3XRzhuA9VUPb9U7TyISp orimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_7vpcrZshBDhGLmTw1Qv

14-What Party member would use this pool floatie and tag them! tell me a bit about why they would rock this! (pick one)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTT18qnulkA7bTWYfCqkUIor images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBg034uJTWUdg_O7qly-0or images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPX6P4MMwsuGG1KIM0vFJ(it's a pink coffin lol)

15-What are you bringing to our Summer bash?

16-Did you have fun at the party? what did you do while there?

S67 Team Tag:

GM: @Bushito

Team: @zepheter @BladeMaiden @cody73 @Sharkstrong @Banackock @AndrewWarren13@pennypenny @FrostBeard @DollarAndADream

Edited by BladeMaiden

1-Favourite Summer activity?
I am quite happy and enjoying myself with sitting somewhere is shade, enjoying a nice warm breeze and drinking delicious kvass. There is nothing better than a beautiful kvass foam sticking in your beard and providing a refreshing smell yeasty goodness just under your nose.

I do have to say that even though shade drinking of kvass might be my favourite thing to do, I do tend to like cold weather more as I am not a huge fan of sweating extensively while not doing anything. 

No, I don't want to see a Wolve in a bikini or Horse with a cocktail umbrella. Great idea, but I would prefer us to just enjoy summertime just by ourselves.

5-lemonade, sweet tea, iced tea, beer or a cooler? what is the perfect summer drink?

Kvass. Delicious Latvian kvass. Preferably Bauskas craft kvass as that is the best you can get in the world. 

Noone, as we quite clearly know that only Iron infused drinks can be used on the Side where our bench is.

Diljodh Starload. He has enough energy to down 1L of beautiful French Cognac. Then go and party all night with some questionable company around him. In the end, he shows up in the practice next morning looking like he had a 13-hour sleep. HOW?

On 7/8/2019 at 2:42 AM, BladeMaiden said:

It really depends on my mood.... most of the time, it's some Marianas Trench though.

I trust the trainer. I know very little about skates. 

3-Do you believe in luck? If so do you have a lucky object that you associate with playing Hockey?
I do believe in luck, and it's why I have my sticks custom made. I like a stick with a bit of heaviness to it and a slightly bigger blade. 

4-Do you think you clean up well? Have you ever had to go to a big hockey event? Tell us about it.
I clean up okay, but I'm definitely not the best looking guy in a suit. 

5-How hard was it finding somewhere to live in Philly?
Blade, I assume you meant to use Calgary here, but left Phillly in cause you used these for the Reapers..... it wasn't too hard, just had to make the right connections and then make it comfy. 

6-Name one thing that had to be located near your new house (fast food, game shop, park,tennis court, ect)
A good burger joint. 

On 7/25/2019 at 7:06 AM, BladeMaiden said:

1- Fish loves doing things outside, in the nature. Whatever, just be outside and active.

2- I don't mind. If you can't control the weather, why bother about it? Adapt and overcome. You can't let wheater dictate your emotions, so I don't have a preference.

4- I don't think they should, but it would be a fun contest to have people design those.

5- Flowing river water, the colder the better.

6- Lol I could see Starload trying to get some alcohol in sneaking from his parents.

7- Wahl and Revvy are cultivating a reputation in the showers, but I don't know if it's deserved, I try not to look. 

11-What Party member would use this pool floatie and tag them! tell me a bit about why they would rock this! (pick one)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyUDyQZ-uvwmGwldUi49n

This for me is just a simple thing of guessing who might like them flamingoes. I think @cody73 is a guy who would rock this one as I have seen him in pink and it suits him well.  You know he has that beautiful skin that seems to never age and at this point, I am betting that he is a vampire and is after my cold-blooded heart.

12-What Party member would use this pool floatie and tag them! tell me a bit about why they would rock this! (pick one)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbXSqCwn7HF2nar0drn-c

This was a tough one as there wasn' t really a hotdog anywhere, but this will do - my dear good buddy @Sharkstrong would rock this one as I am fairly sure his most favourite thing is listening to beautiful 60's and 70' s tunes while sliding across the pool in a lovely slice of pizza with a slice of pizza in his hand.

13-What Party member would use this pool floatie and tag them! tell me a bit about why they would rock this! (pick one)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3XRzhuA9VUPb9U7TyISp

@DilIsPickle, actually this is how I imagine Starload would be when he hits 65... White suit, KFC all around and lots of truly remarkable assistants. After all - he is a VHL star and at this point when he will finish his career he will just get to his mansion in beautiful SanFrancisko and just enjoy his years undisturbed. He probably wouldn' t even follow VHL after his career as it is clear - he just wants fame and girls. 

14-What Party member would use this pool floatie and tag them! tell me a bit about why they would rock this! (pick one)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPX6P4MMwsuGG1KIM0vFJ

@BladeMaiden, I think this is quite obvious - Reaper connection comes here too and well, I have always thought of my dear friend Brick as a guy who would enjoy this sort of a stuff, after all he was telling me a story of him drinking so much once that he woke up in a funeral store dressed up in a pure white tuxedo, sleeping in a queen-sized-bed looking like a coffin and a girl besides singing "Don' t stop believing" 

15-What are you bringing to our Summer bash?

I am bringing Pepsi and of course "FrostBeard' s Special Latvian Wieners, spiced with love, passion and caraway seeds"  It is the best possible food in  a summer as it a BBQ time and for me the best BBQ food is and always will be a delicious homemade sausage that is spicy and brings the best out of my homemade sweet pickle relish. 

16-Did you have fun at the party? what did you do while there?

Well, actually I didn' t have much of a chance at enjoying my time as I was put as the grillmaster and all you people decided to leave me and go and have fun. Oh well, next time we will have a such a party I will get so drunk at the start that the sausages will cook themselves out of fear for me.

• 1 month later...

Tanning for sure

I prefer the cold as you can always put more on, however I love when it's hot as usually I do not work then. 

No, the fun is in the original logos to begin with. 

Other than a beer, lemonade

You're looking at him lol

easily Dill Pickle since he loves Philly so much. 

It is time to kick off the season with a collection of questions! Off Season Time Boys and Girl!  Theme of this week is : Calgary - Getting to Know You! A reminder for all our new Wranglers that answering 3 is worth 1 tpe and answering 6 is worth 2 ! 25 Questions!! Seriously, if you can't find something you like, you are being too picky lol.

1.   Would you rather have a photographic memory or gain an extra 40 IQ points?

2.   What do you define as “manliness”?

3.   What motivates you to succeed?

4.   In what ways are you a leader? In what ways are you a follower?

5.   If you could fight anyone in history, who would it be?

6.   What book has influenced you most?

7.   Where would you most like to retire?

8.   If you could be great at one sport which would you choose?

9.   Would you rather become a millionaire by winning the lottery or from your own work?

10.  If you could dedicate your life to solving one problem, what problem would you choose?

11.  What would you like to be the best in the world at doing?

12.  What’s your favorite smell in the whole world?

13. Nachos. What would you put on yours?

14.  It’s the night before Christmas and you hear footsteps on the roof — what do you do?

15.  If you had your human body, but the head of an animal, what animal would you pick?

16.  If you found a briefcase of money on the street, would you keep it?

17.  Do you still dress up for Halloween?

18.  Do you prefer salty snacks or dessert?

19.   Bendy straws or straight ones?

20. If you could get away with a crime, would you? If yes, what would it be?

21.   If you could choose your last words, what would they be?

22.    Do you believe people are inherently good?

23.   When you’re 80 years old, what will matter most to you in the world?

24.   Which is more important, truth or happiness?

25. Are we obligated to help others?

New Wranglers:

1.   How do you feel about being drafted to the wranglers?

2.   What are your goals now that you are here?

3.   Who is your locker neighbor?  Did you learn anything new about them?

4.   Did anything interesting happen at Training camp?

5.   Did you have any cute fan moments after getting VHL drafted?

6.   Oddest thing you brought to the Wranglers ...I know Fangs answer already...lol

Wranglers Team Tag:

@Bushito @BladeMaiden @DilIsPickle @Esso2264 @DollarAndADream @stevo @Big Mac @cody73 @diamond_ace@uphillmoss @Psanchez55 @Sixersfan549

Edited by BladeMaiden

Kefka

7. London, easily. I already want to live there, so retiring there would be great.
10. Birch and Swinnerton-Dyer conjecture. It pertains to the number of points on an ellipsis. It's an unproven math problem with a million dollar prize (EDIT: there are 6 such problems, but looking at them, this is the one I at least somewhat understand what it's even asking). I'd have gone with Fermat's last theorem but I didn't realize that was already solved until I looked it up.

11. Poker.

Dagmar

18. Salty, although I've been trying to swap over to sweet more often because my sodium is high.
20. Yes. I would absolutely murder some rhino poachers.

23. My fiancee, obviously.

Also @BladeMaiden add me to the tag list since Kefka is on Calgary now :P

Edited by diamond_ace

7 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:

6.   Oddest thing you brought to the Wranglers ...I know Fangs answer already...lol

1. I mean I fell so it’s nice and kinda sad to know my expectations aren’t that high

2. To win RoTY I guess, but that’s a hard feat to accomplish.

3. Probably BladeMaiden or Flashback. Nothing new really knew them from the Reapers :decayed:

4. I’ll say that Fang tried slashing a fan on the way.... or 2.

5. Not really I’m sure I got cheered, but when I heard my name get called I remember hearing nothing else. Not really though... sad.

6. An apple that I was supposed to eat during my 1st day as a Reaper

New Wranglers:

1.   How do you feel about being drafted to the wranglers?

I am extremely happy to have been drafted to one of the best organizations out there. I love winning and good management and this has both. 

2.   What are your goals now that you are here?

I want it all, I want a championship and I want to be able to be put together many points. 

3.   Who is your locker neighbor?  Did you learn anything new about them?

DillPickle... I've learned too much

4.   Did anything interesting happen at Training camp?

I got hazed... badly

5.   Did you have any cute fan moments after getting VHL drafted?

Yeah, I was surprised that so many fans knew who I was and how excited they were to see me. 

6.   Oddest thing you brought to the Wranglers ...I know Fangs answer already...lol

I brought success, it's really hard to pack but I like to bring it

I decided to jot down a few new questions this week to keep the easy tpe flowing! Theme of this week is : Wrangler Pride!! Show it if you got it! A reminder for all the Wranglers that answering 3 is worth 1 tpe and answering 6 is worth 2 !

1.   What is the best part of being a Wrangler?

2.   How would you describe our team persona?

3.   It is said that when the leave rustle in wild fields of Alberta that it is time for the Wranglers to win a cup. Did you just hear those leaves rustle?

4.   If you were selected to be in a good ole fashion western showdown would you be the good guy or the bad guy? who do you think would be squaring off against you?

5.   Who do you think has made the biggest impact in our first few games of the season?

6.   Are there any things that you are looking forward to doing with the team this season, I hear some of the team go on hunting trips , while other go to the Calgary stamped. There are even rumors of horror movie night and paintball wars.

7.   Name of the person you think you will get in your first fight with this season? Who Started the fight and why was it started?

8.   If you could instantly transport someone on to our team from anywhere in the VHL(M) who would you bring on over to the wranglers and why?

9.   Would you dye your hair red for the playoffs? If not, what playoff tradition could you get behind.

10.  Who do you feel our biggest competition are this season? Are you ready to throw down for the Wranglers?

11.  They call Alberta the Texas of the north but I think we do things here even bigger than they do in Texas!  What is the BIGGEST play you have ever made?

12.  Who are you sitting next to in our locker room? Did you choose or did you just pick from what was left? Oddest thing you have seen in another players locker...I can already think of a few things!

Wranglers Team Tag:

@Bushito @BladeMaiden@DilIsPickle @Esso2264 @DollarAndADream @stevo @Big Mac @cody73 @animal74@diamond_ace@uphillmoss @Psanchez55 @Sixersfan549

Edited by BladeMaiden

1.   What is the best part of being a Wrangler?

The team pride is the best, there is no selfishness it’s just a complete team attitude of winning. Anyone on this team would sacrifice for their brothers and that is love to me.

2.   How would you describe our team persona?

win first and the fact we are a team. Nobody here is on leaderboards but everyone is happy because we fight as a group and win as a group,

3.   It is said that when the leave rustle in wild fields of Alberta that it is time for the Wranglers to win a cup. Did you just hear those leaves rustle?

there is a hurricane blowing here.

4.   If you were selected to be in a good ole fashion western showdown would you be the good guy or the bad guy? who do you think would be squaring off against you?

I am definitely the good guy squaring off against the evil Victor.

5.   Who do you think has made the biggest impact in our first few games of the season?

Starlonen and Wahl

6.   Are there any things that you are looking forward to doing with the team this season, I hear some of the team go on hunting trips , while other go to the Calgary stamped. There are even rumors of horror movie night and paintball wars.

We are on a hunting trip of every other franchise in the league. Besides that I will be making some moose and elk jerky for the team and everyone is invited to train at the dungeon in Red Deer.

7.   Name of the person you think you will get in your first fight with this season? Who Started the fight and why was it started?

Wahl and she started it, lol.

8.   If you could instantly transport someone on to our team from anywhere in the VHL(M) who would you bring on over to the wranglers and why?

@omgitshim because that’s my Cinnabon 

9.   Would you dye your hair red for the playoffs? If not, what playoff tradition could you get behind.

A Wolf hunt 

10.  Who do you feel our biggest competition are this season? Are you ready to throw down for the Wranglers?

Moscow so far and I’m ready to beat the VHL gimmes.

11.  They call Alberta the Texas of the north but I think we do things here even bigger than they do in Texas!  What is the BIGGEST play you have ever made?

Too many, I drafted Wahl and Starload, traded for the double DAAD and Ylonen and filled this team with quality.

12.  Who are you sitting next to in our locker room? Did you choose or did you just pick from what was left? Oddest thing you have seen in another players locker...I can already think of a few things!

I sit next to @Sharkstrong I know he was traded but he’s still here and I can’t blame him. Who would want to leave Calgary for Davos 

On 9/11/2019 at 6:13 PM, BladeMaiden said:

New Wranglers:

1. I am so excited to be a part of the wranglers. I can't say it was too much of a surprise, but I am really excited to be on the team. I can't wait to get out their and slash some people stop some shots.

2. I can't wait to win all 8 of my games. I am going to wreck those expansion teams. 

3. I immediately found bricks locker and got the closest one. I came here to teach him how to be a real goalie, and that means I need to spend as much time around him as possible. He needs to learn the art of stopping shots with his head, and slashing peoples shins. I think he is really enjoying my help. He always sighs when ever I start speaking to him, which must mean he is relieved that I have come to help him

4. uhhhh… I would rather not talk about that. I had a kinda scary encounter with Brick and Fish. Really don't want to go into details

5. uhh...

On 9/12/2019 at 1:22 AM, Big Mac said:

4. I’ll say that Fang tried slashing a fan on the way.... or 2.

yeah nothing much. 

6. my giant inflatable ducky, tramp stamp and all.

On 9/16/2019 at 4:52 AM, BladeMaiden said:

1.   What is the best part of being a Wrangler?

2.   How would you describe our team persona?

3.   It is said that when the leave rustle in wild fields of Alberta that it is time for the Wranglers to win a cup. Did you just hear those leaves rustle?

4.   If you were selected to be in a good ole fashion western showdown would you be the good guy or the bad guy? who do you think would be squaring off against you?

5.   Who do you think has made the biggest impact in our first few games of the season?

6.   Are there any things that you are looking forward to doing with the team this season, I hear some of the team go on hunting trips , while other go to the Calgary stamped. There are even rumors of horror movie night and paintball wars.

1. I think the team is very friendly, and It’s the closest thing to the reapers for me.

2. I think we’re friendly, but we’re not afraid to bite.

3. (Fang Flashback and Sigard Gunnar where drafted) I think I heard some rustles

4. Good guy and I think I’d face off with Teemu battle of the LWs

5. Easily Brick Wahl

6. I like the horror movie night idea. 

Wranglers2.png

15 new questions Wranglers! Theme of this week is : Gelling as a Team 2.0  A reminder for all the Wranglers that answering 3 is worth 1 tpe and answering 6 is worth 2 !

The Wranglers are going to do some team building and will be participating in multiple team activities. Please tell the press and your fans about your experience.

1.   The fist time that  the wranglers did a trust fall, did you let your partner fall or did you catch them? Who was it and why?

2.   Who tried to get out of training? What excuse did they use?

3.   I hear that the Wranglers have very frequent on ice practices. Do you show up early, on time, late or not until the end? If you don't show up how do you get away with it?

4.   Calgary has some of the best shooters in the leauge, who do you think is the sharpest shooter?

5.   Who is the current unsung hero of our roster?

Movie Night

6.   I heard there was a scary movie bonding night. Are you afraid of scary movies? Did you sleep well that night?

7. Who didn't react well to the movie? What made you think they were scared? Did you comfort them, tease them or laugh at their reaction?

Paint ball

8.  It's Time to talk about Paint ball! AKA practice for when we all go hunting with Bush. How did you do during target practice?

9.   Who are you most afraid of now after seeing them shoot? Will it affect how you play with them on the ice?

10. What was your squad name? Name someone on your team and tell me how they did?

11.  Was there a fight for the red paint pellets? Did you have to force the other team to use a different colour? If not red, what colour did your team chose and why?

12.  Brick Wahl was forced to pull the entire first line around the ice a few times after he blew a couple of games to teach him about how he is responsible to carry this teammates in every game. What is something you could be doing better and what kind of punishment does the Wranglers Trainer make you do in order for you to learn?

13. Who picks the music played before each wranglers game? What do they turn on to hype you up?

14. The Wranglers have a new Tag line "The Best Of The West" do you feel like the team has been living up to that bold statement? why or why not?

15. What  is your best supernatural theory that would explain the bad streak of Calgary losses? Cursed by witches? Did our GM have a bad run in with an angry leprechaun? Did someone go all Indiana Jones and bring back an ancient object with bad juju on it, i don't know you tell me all about it!

Wranglers Team Tag:

@Bushito @BladeMaiden@DilIsPickle @Esso2264 @DollarAndADream @stevo @Big Mac @cody73 @animal74@diamond_ace@uphillmoss @Psanchez55 @Sixersfan549

• 2 weeks later...

Wranglers2.png

10 new questions Wranglers! Theme of this week is : Trade Talk & Team Future  A reminder for all the Wranglers that answering 3 is worth 1 tpe and answering 6 is worth 2 !

1.) What do you think about this weeks trades?

2.) What is something you will miss about Joel Ylonen @Esso2264 or Diljodh Starload @DilIsPickle

3.) What is one thing you think we should be building towards as a team?

4.) Now that our two top guys have been traded, who are our star players?

5.) Some people say win or lose you hit the booze, give a prediction for our win lose records after these trades.

6.) We are not the best in the west, Give CGY another tag line more fitting for us at this juncture.

7.) How many seasons do you think it will take before Calgary is at the top of their game again?

Some fun Questions

8.) If you could close one fast food chain, due to disgusting food, what would you pick?

9.) If you could be a member of any TV-sitcom family, which would it be?

10.) What would be the best thing about not having a sense of smell?

On 10/2/2019 at 8:54 PM, BladeMaiden said:

Wranglers2.png

10 new questions Wranglers! Theme of this week is : Trade Talk & Team Future  A reminder for all the Wranglers that answering 3 is worth 1 tpe and answering 6 is worth 2 !

2.) What is something you will miss about Joel Ylonen @Esso2264 or Diljodh Starload @DilIsPickle

5.) Some people say win or lose you hit the booze, give a prediction for our win lose records after these trades.

6.) We are not the best in the west, Give CGY another tag line more fitting for us at this juncture.

7.) How many seasons do you think it will take before Calgary is at the top of their game again?

Some fun Questions

8.) If you could close one fast food chain, due to disgusting food, what would you pick?

1. Idk what the team was thinking. We had just made some major changes in practice, and coach switched our game plan completely. It was working, we were 9-1-2 in our last 12.

3. all about those rings bb. We always need to be headed towards the cup!

4. Me obviously.  Best backup in the league.

5. idk about how the team will do, but I can tell you how much I am gonna be drinking after the game.

8. McDonalds, that place is so disgusting.

10. Not having to smell Brick's farts

On 10/2/2019 at 9:54 PM, BladeMaiden said:

Wranglers2.png

Some fun Questions

2. The locker room expierence they seem like nice helpful guys.

4. Brick Wahl and Barabash

6. Grit and Grind

7. 2 I’d say

8. Eh Popeyes got rid of the chicken sandwich, and sometimes it smells like diarrhea when you go in there.

10. Don’t have to smell vegan food that smells like rotten eggs

10 new questions Wranglers! Theme of this week is : TEAM BONDING A reminder for all the Wranglers that answering 3 is worth 1 tpe and answering 6 is worth 2 !

1.) @jack is new to the team, how did you welcome him.

2.) Wranglers decided to have a movie night on Halloween what is your film choice?

3.) The Wranglers get together says you must wear a costume, so what are you coming dressed as?

4.) The team decides to go to a haunted house, who gets scared?

5.) Who brought candy for the team and what did they bring?

6.) Do you think that off ice activities improve our on ice chemistry at all?

7.) Who is the most likely to win at board games? and why do you think they would win?

8.) Flashback brought his inflatable rubber duck from the Reapers to the wranglers. Dis anyone dress up the Duck or plan an elaborate prank with it...tell me what happened!

9.) As our Captain was traded who do you feel our on ice leader is now?

10.) Being a Wrangler means you have to be able to roll with the punches, so in a game of truth or dare what are you picking and why? Do you think the guys would be nice to you or are you getting hammered?

20 new questions Wranglers!  Theme of this week is : PLAYOFFS! and D-MEN A reminder for all the Wranglers that answering 3 is worth 1 tpe and answering 6 is worth 2 !

1.) Do you think we will make the playoffs? Why or Why Not?

2.) Being a glass is half full kind of girl I am going to assume we make it in the playoffs. How far do you think we will go?

3.) Do you preform better in the Playoffs or the regular Season?

4.) Do you have any weird playoff traditions that you honor?

5.) Which wrangler is  going to be most vital to our playoff run?

6.) Who will score the most points in The playoffs for Calgary?

7.) Do home games make you nervous or excited? why?

8.) Calgary and Vancouver have a great playoff based rivalry often meeting in the semifinals. Describe what it is like being a part of that rivalry.

9.) @DilIsPickle is now on our biggest rival's team and he is a D-man!! What do you think of his position swap and how are you dealing with our C playing for the enemy?

Pick a D man!  in the following questions you will pick a D man from the wranglers who you believe fits the question or statement.

10.) Knows how to shoot a bow and arrow.

11.) Owns Fancy / patterned socks

12.) Has a flask in his hockey bag

13.) Tied Fang's skates together

14.) Hang out at a VHLM game (aka slumming it)

15.) Eat a salad and only a salad at a Steak house...(that guy)

16.) Gain 50 lbs in the off season out of pure gluttony

17.) Give the best workout and training advice!

18.) Wins all the team poker nights.

19.) Gets scared during horror movies.

20.) The most dangerous with a paintball gun, well any gun for that matter...

On 10/15/2019 at 7:47 AM, BladeMaiden said:

1.) Do you think we will make the playoffs? Why or Why Not? - well I would’ve said yes anyone cause we’re that dominant

2.) Being a glass is half full kind of girl I am going to assume we make it in the playoffs. How far do you think we will go? - all the way to the cup then lose

3.) Do you preform better in the Playoffs or the regular Season? - playoffs hopefully in the m that wasn’t the case

4.) Do you have any weird playoff traditions that you honor? - I don’t have one, but I’m sure Fang slashes people

5.) Which wrangler is  going to be most vital to our playoff run? - Fang Flashback or Brick Wahl they’re our goaltenders they have arguably the biggest impact

6.) Who will score the most points in The playoffs for Calgary? - Leph Twinger I think will burst or even Cody Smith.