VHL GM Opening

Quik

4 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:

Throwing my name into the ring, this is my 3rd season GMing and I've had the honour of learning the ropes from 2 VHL GMs. My time in both Vancouver and Calgary line me up to be one of the most prepared GMs to step into a VHL position.  I could list my fake accolades and what I have achieved in a short amount of time but honestly my dedication and passion speaks for itself. I run an active LR and continue to promote activity within the forum. There are many people who have applied who have been here for longer or perhaps have more laid back personalities. In the end the VHL is where I want to be, I’ve showed what I can do as an expansion GM and I enjoy a good challenge.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message.

Blade

I vouch this message

My opinion is completely biased. Blade has made the greatest impact in keeping me on this site. When I was struggling to get online and was having a hard time doing the bare minimum, Blade didn’t just sit around and let it happen. Almost daily she would grab my attention in the chat to check on me to make sure I actually enjoyed my experience. She does this with all of the members in her VHLM organization. This is part of the reason why she has players begging to be not only a part of her team, but also active in her locker room. Not to mention multiple promising players have recreated just to stick around for another couple of months. Hell, I’ll probably recreate as well(sorry Calgary but my player got off to a very slow start and I want it to be worth while) because of her. On another note, people want to go to Philly because we’re winning. I thought in real life minor league GMs were rewarded positions in the big league when they win. If Philly wins back to back, you’d be silly not to select her. 

This is not meant to imply that other applicants aren’t suitable choices. 

Edited by zepheter
Sorry it’s kinda pointlessly long

9 minutes ago, zepheter said:

My opinion is completely biased. Blade has made the greatest impact in keeping me on this site. When I was struggling to get online and was having a hard time doing the bare minimum, Blade didn’t just sit around and let it happen. Almost daily she would grab my attention in the chat to check on me to make sure I actually enjoyed my experience. She does this with all of the members in her VHLM organization. This is part of the reason why she has players begging to be not only a part of her team, but also active in her locker room. Not to mention multiple promising players have recreated just to stick around for another couple of months. Hell, I’ll probably recreate as well(sorry Calgary but my player got off to a very slow start and I want it to be worth while) because of her. On another note, people want to go to Philly because we’re winning. I thought in real life minor league GMs were rewarded positions in the big league when they win. If Philly wins back to back, you’d be silly not to select her. 

This is not meant to imply that other applicants aren’t suitable choices. 

Also everything in this is 100% true

18 minutes ago, Rayzor_7 said:

I feel like @hedgehog337 is more likely as he was caught literally sleeping on the job ;)

If Hedgehog would get fired I would bring the storm in forums - how dare they get rid of Latvians, we are already endangered species so you need to save us not abandon us!