Town of Salem #3

Gustav

Well, it's been a day. Not a good day, not a bad day, just a day.

It might as well be another regular day in the town, as everyone's acting as though there's no foul play afoot. The stores are open, people are walking around without a care in the world, and killing @Nykonax gets brought up once or twice.

But, that's about it. The day is over, and nobody is dead...yet.

Night 1 begins NOW! Send me your night actions as soon as you can; I'm at work on the earlier side tomorrow so we'll be kicking off Day 2 a bit early as well.

List of those alive:

Someone must really hate hats.

@Mr_Hatter normally won't shut up about his hat, but it looks like somebody's turned the tables. He was smothered to death last night in his own bed--by his own hat. He was the RETRIBUTIONIST, and was killed by a member of the MAFIA.

@jhatty8 seems to be missing as well--he's always got a pin or two stuck in his hat, and forensic evidence suggests that one of those pins has been removed and used...creatively. The town's first victim to a SERIAL KILLER, he was a MEDIUM.

Mr_Hatter's last will:

Spoiler

Hatter, the Retributionist.

jhatty did not leave a last will.

Let the day 2 festivities begin!

List of those alive:

Votes needed for lynching today: 11

1x JAILOR

2x TOWN PROTECTIVE

MEDIUM - jhatty8

RETRIBUTIONIST - Mr_Hatter

2x TOWN INVESTIGATIVE

1x TOWN KILLING

4x RANDOM TOWN

1x GODFATHER

1x MAFIOSO

3x RANDOM MAFIA

1x NEUTRAL EVIL

SERIAL KILLER

2x RANDOM NEUTRAL

1x ANY OF THE ABOVE

2 hours ago, Doomsday said:

Have not seen @Proto or @Joe Exotic post yet and there are some others who have not said a word since Thursday. 

let’s be honest though, proto is probably doing some weird shit, other than actually playing the game.

Well that is a rough start. I can confirm that while I'm not the jailor, I too would like to join the parade in asking for them to claim because we need some answers. Two townies lost? Do we want to vote to lynch someone just to get some info, or wait to actually have a good chance of lynching someone worthwhile? 

28 minutes ago, Devise said:

Well that is a rough start. I can confirm that while I'm not the jailor, I too would like to join the parade in asking for them to claim because we need some answers. Two townies lost? Do we want to vote to lynch someone just to get some info, or wait to actually have a good chance of lynching someone worthwhile? 

I'm all for applying some heat on those who aren't talking. @Nykonax, start talking.