NYA AGM Hiring

Esso2264

1 hour ago, twists said:

I would be happy to apply and I think you know what I can do, but in case you need a refresher: I've been the USA WJC GM and have been Halifax's AGM. I know STHS well and how to do lines. I actually enjoy posting pressers. You can ask anyone anyone about me and most will have very good things to say. I'm very active in discords and I'd love the opportunity to come back as an AGM...Especially if that opportunity is in the VHL.

6adb34cc27fad0140257b86811ea956b.jpg

And by Successor Chapter I of course mean the open AGM position.  Most of the teams today aren't the originals so i mean it fits.

Edited by Garsh
edit cuz the picture wasn't showing up dude

8 hours ago, Zetterberg said:

Applying, I have lots of experience with STHS and have had some experience with AGMing as well. I'm very active in both the forums and discord, I love an opportunity to get back into having a job.

15 minutes ago, Brewins15 said:

Applying!!!!

Both of these members would make excellent AGMs. Goodluck in the hunt Esso!

i would love to apply ! , as long as i can keep my job in Philly as well , im  not deserting you @DMaximus❤️  I would be so honored to progress my experience and continue to learn from this opportunity ! Thank you for your time and look forward to hearing back from you ! References : @Jubo07 

6 hours ago, Spence King said:

i would love to apply ! , as long as i can keep my job in Philly as well , im  not deserting you @DMaximus❤️  I would be so honored to progress my experience and continue to learn from this opportunity ! Thank you for your time and look forward to hearing back from you ! References : @Jubo07 

sadly you cant be both AGM in the VHL and VHLM, thanks for your interest tho!