Town of Salem X

Gustav

3 hours ago, Devise said:

Eagles already claimed Jailor which means this should get interesting fast. 

I don't hate it - in Any/All we're at such a disadvantage that the town's gotta mobilize quick.

22 minutes ago, Caboose30 said:

Just throwing this out there for everyone, it would behoove you to not kill me. As I am the obvious Jailor and @chatfan036 is just lying :P 

Why you do this again. If you are trying to vet bait its just as likely you kill a town protective who isn’t picking up what you are putting down

1 hour ago, chatfan036 said:

Why you do this again. If you are trying to vet bait its just as likely you kill a town protective who isn’t picking up what you are putting down

Honestly just for the meme. I never take D1 seriously because almost nothing ever happens.

53 minutes ago, Corgi34 said:

After a good win last night I have had stomach cramps all morning and have a legal studies test this afternoon ?

51 minutes ago, gorlab said:

bro i got a job and shit, these day phases quick as hell.

isnt thread supposed to be locked or wtf going on here?  :dead

Yeah no talking at night time

It runs 9am - 9pm est or whatever NY time is for day 9pm-9am is night

smh my head!

*dabs flosses yeets*

That was the night phase, people! Send me your night actions and shut up during the night phase. Anyway...on with the killing.

@omgitshim is the first to die--one night gone, one town member down. The MAFIA leads in with a kill, this one on a TRANSPORTER.

Last will:

Spoiler

OmgitsJasonStatham

N1: Ricer & osens

But wait! There's more! @Caboose30 is also found dead in his house this morning, also, like omg, covered in entrance wounds. The town doesn't find any exit wounds, though, because that's pretty hard to do with a knife...killed by a SERIAL KILLER, he was an AMNESIAC.

Let Day 2 begin!

Note: Getting out of work right at 9 tonight, so should be a few minutes late on the night phase. Nothing too drastic though.

List of those alive (21):

Votes needed today: 11

Overall not bad for town at all, transporter and amne are not among the most important roles IMO so I'll take it. 

Was anyone witched, roleblocked, attacked, transported, or any other fun activity that I missed last night?

Also, I jailed @gorlab last night, and I am choosing not to reveal his role claim for now

1 hour ago, chatfan036 said:

If we have an investigator I think it will be smart to look at Hatter tonight and see if he is telling the truth 

Would love this from a selfish perspective haha

17 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

"You were poisoned. You will die tomorrow unless you are cured"

Pls help

considering there have been no other coven actions (medusa, no one has said they were controlled), I am more inclined to believe this is a hypnotist and a member of mafia who did this to you. Unless someone hasn't spoken yet who was controlled