Gorlab WILL be fucking over teams/GMs who mess up L & R playing together in the VHL

gorlab

Consider this a VHL.com article for the week.

I want to make a public statement to VHL GMs that if you jeopardize L and R being drafted by the same franchise, there will be dire consequences to your actions. 

Consequences include:

- Lifetime on gorlab's shit list. You can see how uncomfortable of a position this is for people like @Molholt and uhhhhh, yeah just ask @Molholt.

- L and/or R will hold out on your team to re-enter the VHL draft next season.

- Your VHL franchise will never, EVER, receive a signature made by the cig god of VHL.  New rookie who's best friends with gorlab and ends up on your team? Yeah, sorry, it's your fault he won't get a sig.

Let this be FAIR WARNING to VHL GMs.  L intends to spend the entire duration of his VHL career playing with my VHL-lore brother, R.

Anyone who jeopardizes this will be met with very swift and very cruel treatment from gorlab in VHL discord and VHL forums going forward.

Happy Halloween and see you on draft day.

Here's a graphic too, since this is VHL.com Graphics submission.

MsgixpT.png

Happy Halloween @enigmatic

Need a rule check here, but I don't think you can reenter the draft. Instead you simply become a free agent if you go undrafted (could happen) or the team has to release you. Something like this happened last draft too, if I recall correctly. 

Tagging literally every gm in this post without prejudice. Read the original post of this thread and step very carefully on draft day. Plenty of other good prospects out there besides L & R.

@GustavMattias @Jubo07 @McWolf @FrostBeard @Victor @diamond_ace  @hedgehog337 @.sniffuM @Jubis @JeffD @Enorama @Josh @Esso2264 @Banackock @Peace @Beaviss

yes I know there is a @VHL GM group tag, but I bet half of ya turned the notifications off or something. 

Will have to Rock Paper Scissors this out in the GM forum. I dibs them though. See you both soon. Come to where you’re welcome and celebrated. 

Gorlab 5 minutes after writing this with hot hands:

Cannabis Marijuana GIF by MOODMAN

Edited by Banackock

I’m a strong activist for chaos @gorlab may this backfire on you in the way that threatening GMs should. lol you could have just asked or even sent a message to GMs stating this but now it’s a thing...

May the odds be ever in your favour this draft, try not to break too many rules getting what you want ;)