Viva Las Vegas

Ledge

This is Linus Zetterstrom's final year as a member of the Las Vegas Aces. Next season, I will head up to the Riga Reign of the VHL. And while I know RIga is a great place, I will dearly miss that Vegas LR. @Spartan and @JigglyGumballs, I don't know how I would have gotten to where I am today without you guys. You showed me the way, you taught me shit, you pushed me. There's no way Zetterstrom would be on his way to the big leagues without you guys. Have fun doing the same to the next generation of Aces.

Per every end of season so far, I give shout outs to teammates and just friends. This season, I have quite a few. First of all, my current(or this season) Aces teammates: @Domino Draws, @Hex Universe, @Hoopydog, @fyrefly, @Nordin, @MMFLEX, @frescoelmo , @Syzygy, @inflastud, @Jakefufu, @Aye my name jeff, @correllvincent, @Kelsier, @Wreckening, @Bouncyelf, @Krazko, @Matt thunder, @thadthrasher, and @aksuko. This season was really fun, and although it was ended abruptly, we had a successful little run. Good luck to all of you guys next season, wherever you may be playing.

Finally, a shout out to some of the cool people I've met: @RedSus, @fishy, @bigAL, @fromtheinside, @Blazzer , @GustavMattias, @hedgehog337, @Juice, @Ricer13, @a_Ferk. Talking will all of y'all on discord has been fun.

That brings us to the end of my sappy article. Holy crap, I pinged a lot of people. Sorry in advance. But thank you all. This was a great season. 

13 minutes ago, Juice said:

Even though you're apart of the dirty, rotten, no-good, awful, should be excommunicated Horny Police, you're a cool dude and you're going to do great in Riga! ❤️

We're called Sin City for a reason smh

27 minutes ago, Ledge_and_Dairy said:

This is Linus Zetterstrom's final year as a member of the Las Vegas Aces. Next season, I will head up to the Riga Reign of the VHL. And while I know RIga is a great place, I will dearly miss that Vegas LR. @Spartan and @JigglyGumballs, I don't know how I would have gotten to where I am today without you guys. You showed me the way, you taught me shit, you pushed me. There's no way Zetterstrom would be on his way to the big leagues without you guys. Have fun doing the same to the next generation of Aces.

Per every end of season so far, I give shout outs to teammates and just friends. This season, I have quite a few. First of all, my current(or this season) Aces teammates: @Domino Draws, @Hex Universe, @Hoopydog, @fyrefly, @Nordin, @MMFLEX, @frescoelmo , @Syzygy, @inflastud, @Jakefufu, @Aye my name jeff, @correllvincent, @Kelsier, @Wreckening, @Bouncyelf, @Krazko, @Matt thunder, @thadthrasher, and @aksuko. This season was really fun, and although it was ended abruptly, we had a successful little run. Good luck to all of you guys next season, wherever you may be playing.

Finally, a shout out to some of the cool people I've met: @RedSus, @fishy, @bigAL, @fromtheinside, @Blazzer , @GustavMattias, @hedgehog337, @Juice, @Ricer13, @a_Ferk. Talking will all of y'all on discord has been fun.

That brings us to the end of my sappy article. Holy crap, I pinged a lot of people. Sorry in advance. But thank you all. This was a great season. 

Really glad me and Spartan took a chance on you, you've been a great and though it's sad to see you go, I wish you the best of luck in Riga!! To all the other LVA players moving on as well, I wanna thank you guys as well for another great season. Big honor to be the AGM for you guys and I wish you the best.

54 minutes ago, Juice said:

Even though you're apart of the dirty, rotten, no-good, awful, should be excommunicated Horny Police, you're a cool dude and you're going to do great in Riga! ❤️

I mean, I was sorta kicked off when I was sent to horny jail for spanking rory, so that solves itself