Conference Semi Finals, Game: 6

VHL Games

• Devise changed the title to Conference Semi Finals, Game: 6
2 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

Goodluck tomorrow Seattle! Hell of a series! Calgary had already exceeded expectations. The result of tomorrow’s game doesn’t discourage how great of a season we have had! May the best team win!!!

The best team is Calgary, you win! Woohoo

I would like to personally thank @Xdjk93@Blazzer @Bobo@Quik@Jolline@Nykonax @Sonnet@Spence King@gorlab@fishy@Kylrad@Sportsboy57@solas @JeffD for ending Wolski's career on this note.

5 goals on 15 shots to eliminate myself and my team from the playoffs, and end my goalie's career is more than I could ever ask for.

All I wanted for Wolski was to look like absolute garbage and lose this game, and you all helped that get accomplished. I love you all.

4 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

I would like to personally thank @Xdjk93@Blazzer @Bobo@Quik@Jolline@Nykonax @Sonnet@Spence King@gorlab@fishy@Kylrad@Sportsboy57@solas @JeffD for ending Wolski's career on this note.

5 goals on 15 shots to eliminate myself and my team from the playoffs, and end my goalie's career is more than I could ever ask for.

All I wanted for Wolski was to look like absolute garbage and lose this game, and you all helped that get accomplished. I love you all.

stop bullying me dollar

you know what dollar

go fuck yourself

you're a piece of shit

12 hours ago, Banackock said:

Da bearz… win or lose, we made it a battle and clawed back from being down 1-3 to force a G7! Hell of a series! 

GL CGY :) I still have faith you got this. 

I'd just like to thank the entire Bears organisation for their sincerity and best wishes for Calgary during the current playoff series. It shows a lot of class to be humble and not try to play mind games against an unfavored opponent. Always a classy front office, on behalf of the Wranglers, thank you and all the very best to everyone involved in the Seattle Bears. 

Edited by BOOM