VHL S81 Podcast Tournament

Berocka

Okay all, about time I put my money where my mouth is. I have been talking about this for too long so here is the podcast tournament.

Please enter below if you want to sign up, once we have all the applicants we have one week to produce a podcast this will be the week ending 19th December. The tournament will then be open for voting until the end of the year. This is to give enough people the time to listen and vote on all the podcasts. So start thinking about what you want to do for you podcast.

There will be 4 awards handed out.

Funniest Podcast, Most Informative Podcast, Best Presented Podcast & GREATEST PODCAST

All listeners will need to vote using a google form and rate the podcast out of 5 for the above.

Please enter your name below if you would like to podcast in the tournament the rules are as follows;

1. You can only make the podcast as long as 1 weeks claim for all people in the podcast.
  2. You can not enter more than one podcast in the tournament for the same group of people.
  3. The podcast must be posted before 20th December
  4. The podcast must contain a one word password for voters to use in their form. Please advise me the password you use and do not share the password outside of the podcast
  5. You need to get as many people listening to all the podcasts that are entered. If a voter votes on all podcasts their results will be doubled.

Any questions let me know 

Tag list of all podcasters

@dasboot @rjfryman @BladeMaiden @JardyB10  @N0HBDY @samx @jRuutu @rory  @thadthrasher  @hylands @nurx @Minion @Hogan @Dil @Moon @fishy @Spartan @Ahma @FrostBeard @Grape @Phil @Juice @Tate

Plus podcasts I miss

@DoktorFunk @DarkSpyro @bigAL

11 hours ago, bigAL said:

Do we have to record a new one this week, or is it Oscars style where we nominate the best episodes over the past year?

I think the idea is new podcasts created specifically for this that are all put in a playlist together