VHLM: 3 GM's NEEDED!

Banackock

Well, if you didn't see yet, the VHLM has expanded and added 3 teams. Mississauga Hounds, Mexico City Kings and the San Diego Marlins. We feel as thought it's best we find GM's sooner rather than later so that they can properly plan and get settled into their roles. With that being said, if you wish to apply for one of these jobs, apply in this thread. 

Thanks, 

@VHLM Commissioner

I take it most in positions of authority won't be overly interested in handing over a GM job to someone as new as I am (and, in fact, it is my opinion that the job should ABSOLUTELY go to someone who's been around longer should they want it). 

That being said, though, if you are comfortable with the idea of throwing in a new guy who will definitely stick around and be dedicated, color me interested as I'd love to give it a try.

Edited by GustavMattias

I would love to apply for this. I really want more things to do in the VHL/VHLM so this would be a huge opportunity! I would be super committed and would love to start being more involved!  I really think I can build a franchise from the ground up!

Edited by MexicanCow123

I’d like to put my name forth to take over an expansion team. Many of you by now know I am an alias. I’ve had the experience here in creating franchises, succeeding franchises and more. I’ve been a successful GM in the VHL and VHLM and have been an active product of AGM for the current Yukon Rush. I am very familiar with the VHLM, I am familiar with being a GM and can promise commitment and activity to all my new players  I think I’d bring a breath of fresh air to these new franchises and I am happy to tackle any and all challenges the expansion has to offer. 

Thank you for your consideration. 

2 minutes ago, Goonie said:

I’d like to put my name forth to take over an expansion team. Many of you by now know I am an alias. I’ve had the experience here in creating franchises, succeeding franchises and more. I’ve been a successful GM in the VHL and VHLM and have been an active product of AGM for the current Yukon Rush. I am very familiar with the VHLM, I am familiar with being a GM and can promise commitment and activity to all my new players  I think I’d bring a breath of fresh air to these new franchises and I am happy to tackle any and all challenges the expansion has to offer. 

Thank you for your consideration. 

Whoooooooooooooooo are you? Who who, who who?

If like to add my name to the mix!

I’ve GM’ed for Team USA in the WJC before and I’m currently the AGM of the Las Vegas Aces. I know I haven’t been as active recently but that’s due to School winding down and finals starting. I’d like to try my hand at trying a GM position and I’d be able to give a lot of time toward it this summer!

I would love to apply.for this. I am a very active member on this site and discord. Even though I have never been the gm off a team before, I feel that I have some experience in other areas that will help me out greatly. I was the gm of team USA this wjc(sorry everyone) so I have good experience with STHS. I also work as a podcaster for the VSN and have spent a lot of time covering the M. I think that this has given me a much better understanding of the league as a whole. I hope that I can Build one of these teams (hopefully New Mexico!!!) into a championship contender 

I would like to apply. I am very active, and have been around the league for almost half a year now. I also work at VSN. I have been itching for a GM gig for a while, and I’m familiar with STHS and have it downloaded on my computer.

I would like to apply for an expansion team position. :D

Job History: 

• VSN Management
  • Brand Executive (OverArmour)
  • Reapers AGM
  • Oslo AGM
  • Bot Dev
  • Overall Good Boi

Why you should hire me:

• I am the goodest boi
  • I am the nicest boi
  • I am the cutest boi
  • I am hard working & active

Edited by DilIsPickle

I'll apply for the team, you already know but I'm the AGM of the Ottawa Lynx (but do everything ;) ). I've been the 2nd longest active AGM I think, but I've also been a GM in the World Cup, World Juniors, and a GM for the WJC in the SHL. I'm also a brand exec as my title suggests. 

So I think I'm probably the most qualified here :)

edit: forgot to add that I'm HO in SLL

Edited by Nykonax

9 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

I'll apply for the team, you already know but I'm the AGM of the Ottawa Lynx (but do everything ;) ). I've been the 2nd longest active AGM I think, but I've also been a GM in the World Cup, World Juniors, and a GM for the WJC in the SHL. I'm also a brand exec as my title suggests. 

So I think I'm probably the most qualified here :)

There's no Team Dahlberg, and you can't have a GM player down here 

I'll apply for an open GM spot. I possess many qualities that would make me a great pick and can offer time, dedication, maturity, and a positive attitude. I've demonstrated these qualities by reaching my TPE cap every week, contributing in team locker rooms on discord, and writing a script to tabulate additional stats from the simmed games. 

I know that I am new to this site and sim leagues in general which means I can't tout the experience of some of the other qualified candidates, but I think having a fresh, non-jaded attitude is a plus for someone that will be our new players' first point of contact and primary guide to flourish in this league. Navigating the choppy waters of a sim league is difficult for any new player. Having just gone through that learning process, I will be able to better assist our rookie players. 

Thanks for the opportunity and good luck to everyone!