S73 Theme Week + Trade Deadline

Quik

Good morning everyone,

Looking at the S73 Season Schedule shows that this week is theme week! Before I get to that, the schedule also shows that next Monday, August 17th, at 3PM EST is the trade deadline. As usual, this means that Monday will also be the first day for people to create for the S75 VHL Draft.

As for theme week, as we here at VHL HQ always keep an eye to the future, we thought it would be a fun idea for people to spotlight Future VHL Creates, whether they are a Media Spot about your potential next create, or a Graphic for someone else's future player create, or a Podcast discussing builds you'd like to try out in the future, there are no limits so long as the main focus of your Point Task is of a future VHL create (if doing a graphic, there must be some form of identification that it was created for this league).

Completing a theme week PT, as always, will allow you to claim a Doubles Week, worth 6 Uncapped TPE. In order to claim, after claiming your Theme Week PT, simply link this thread directly (there is no need to post a claim post in here) when claiming (Claim Uncapped > Other > Doubles Week).

As always, if you have already submitted a Point Task this week, or have a multi-week Media Spot with claims remaining, you may still post your themed PT this week to claim the uncapped TPE, while claiming the capped portion on your next available claim week (i.e. if @Victor has 2 weeks remaining on a MS claim for this week and next, he may post a theme week submission this week and claim the uncapped TPE immediately, while claiming the capped portion the week of June 22nd). Also, any member with a single job that pays 6+, or has a combined Job Pay that is greater than 6 TPE, may claim the Theme Week bonus, so long as they continue to complete their work for the week.

Other notes to be aware of:

• Only players who are S74 or older are eligible to claim the S73 Theme Week Bonus
  • Anyone who completed the EFL/SBA Theme week last week may claim it for the VHL Theme Week Bonus this week
    • If they already claimed their theme week PT last week, they will need to submit a new PT claim for the 6 Capped TPE
  • If you are in the EFL/SBA and did not complete their theme week, you may claim your VHL Theme Week on their sites for the theme bonus they gave out last week.

@Commissioner

@Members

@VHL GM

11 minutes ago, Quik said:

(i.e. if @Victor has 2 weeks remaining on a MS claim for this week and next, he may post a theme week submission this week and claim the uncapped TPE immediately, while claiming the capped portion the week of June 22nd)

Vic's such a go-getter.

1 minute ago, .sniffuM said:

Vic's such a go-getter.

Definitely didn't copy/paste large portions of this announcement...nope, not me :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, GrittyIsKing09 said:

tell me about your future create and i will make a graphic, will make one for anyone

Just to clarify, the graphic doesn't have to be of someone else's future player. You can do one for your own future player, too.

7 hours ago, Quik said:

If you are in the EFL/SBA and did not complete their theme week, you may claim your VHL Theme Week on their sites for the theme bonus they gave out last week.

afaik they're not doing that this season, at least EFL isn't. Might be something to ask @omgitshim and company.

Also tagging the people who wanted to recreate this season!

@BOOM™

@Aye my name jeff

3 hours ago, Quik said:

Just to clarify, the graphic doesn't have to be of someone else's future player. You can do one for your own future player, too.

i know! that's a while, so i dont know who it'll be yet

Edited by GrittyIsKing09

• Commissioner
55 minutes ago, GRZ said:

I'm planning to re-create at the deadline, if I post everything by the end of this week, can I claim the rewards for my new player next week?

No, tasks cannot be completed with one player and then claimed by another with the exception of award wins and prediction points.

18 hours ago, GustavMattias said:

afaik they're not doing that this season, at least EFL isn't. Might be something to ask @omgitshim and company.

Also tagging the people who wanted to recreate this season!

@BOOM™

@Aye my name jeff

YALL AINT READY FOR THIS COMEBACK. LEZ GET IT @Banackock @gorlab @Quik @Tate