2020 VHL Holiday Bonanza

Quik

1 hour ago, Quik said:

Hi everyone (removing members tag so people aren't pinged twice), with that confirmation, the league has surpassed all 3 milestones for total contributions to the 2020 Holiday Charity Drive. Thank you to everyone who has contributed! If you haven't donated yet, the donation drive will continue through the 20th, and all donations through the league paypal will be added to the amounts we split among Food Banks Canada and Feeding America, while you will be eligible to claim the personal donation rewards, if you haven't already.

All Members may now claim the following community rewards*:

$500 Community Donations: 2 Uncapped TPE for Everyone

$1000 Community Donations: 4 Uncapped TPE for Everyone

$2000 Community Donations: PT Doubles Week for Everyone

*Must be claimed on a player created on, or before, December 25th, 2020.

Thank you again to everyone for being so generous!

2 hours ago, Quik said:

Hi everyone (removing members tag so people aren't pinged twice), with that confirmation, the league has surpassed all 3 milestones for total contributions to the 2020 Holiday Charity Drive. Thank you to everyone who has contributed! If you haven't donated yet, the donation drive will continue through the 20th, and all donations through the league paypal will be added to the amounts we split among Food Banks Canada and Feeding America, while you will be eligible to claim the personal donation rewards, if you haven't already.

All Members may now claim the following community rewards*:

$500 Community Donations: 2 Uncapped TPE for Everyone

$1000 Community Donations: 4 Uncapped TPE for Everyone

$2000 Community Donations: PT Doubles Week for Everyone

*Must be claimed on a player created on, or before, December 25th, 2020.

Thank you again to everyone for being so generous!

thanks and congrats to all on hitting and surpassing the milestone! :D

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, Jubis said:

Way to go vhl! 🎄🎅❤️‼️

-Claiming 6 uncapped  TPE now ✔

- PT Doubles will be claimed next week (Week ending Dec 27th)

59 minutes ago, tcookie said:

claiming 6 TPE

i'll use the doubles week next week (since i assume i can't use it on top of the free week)

52 minutes ago, BrutalBoost said:

Claiming 6 uncapped TPE

(Doubles Week Next Week)

52 minutes ago, fromtheinside said:

claiming 6 Uncapped 

29 minutes ago, Big Bob said:

claiming 6tpe

For you guys and anyone I missed plus anyone upcoming: you don’t need to post an individual claim in here. Just link to Quik’s post about it, that’ll be fine.

That's pretty great. I missed this place while I was gone, but the quality of the members here proved that I was right to come back. Well done to everyone who donated either for themselves or another member, as well as auction bidders and item donators. I hope both charities and others who will benefit like bushfire relief etc can use the funds for something worthwhile to benefit the community. 

Seriously, proud of all of us in 2020. 

Edited by BOOM™

6 hours ago, ZP16 said:

Just wanted to say something a little extra, kind of embarassing but fuck it.. 

I've used to Food Bank when I was younger and been there when I was older because I didn't have cash to buy anything during the month (Canada) and just wanna let you guys know they are better than they ever have because of all the generous donations over the years, got a full turkey for Thanksgiving and probably 50 bucks plus worth of extras, stuff used to be going expired but now they stock the shelves with store bought stuff

This forum just fed over 100 families for Christmas at least :)

Nothing to be embarrassed about! I've used the food bank off and on my whole life and as most recent as a couple years ago. Finally in a place where I can give back a little bit instead of just volunteering my time. Food banks have kept me fed when the only money I had at the time went to my rent. They are so important to so many people. We've all come from different walks of life and to see everyone come together for such a good cause is heartwarming!