Conference Finals Game: 6

VHL Games

• Devise changed the title to Conference Finals Game: 6
  • Commissioner

Season ruined by an inability to stay out of the damn box. I think we have Malmo somewhere around 50 powerplays in 6 games :( really sucks to see.

Give them hell Malmo, get @OrbitingDeath the cup he deserves.

1 minute ago, Beketov said:

Season ruined by an inability to stay out of the damn box. I think we have Malmo somewhere around 50 powerplays in 6 games :( really sucks to see.

Give them hell Malmo, get @OrbitingDeath the cup he deserves.

it was our damn punchable faces wasn't it?

• Admin

Power Play

Malmo Nighthawks - 1 on 11 Attempt(s) - 9.09%
Moscow Menace - 1 on 3 Attempt(s) - 33.33%

WTF HAHAHAHAHAHA anti-Russian refs. That's like 30 penalties called against us in Games 4, 5, 6??

@Mr_Hatter and @Telkster thanks for being unbelievable servants since S68, we wouldn't have had the success we've had without you. You are Menace forever. Sorry we couldn't get another one but not for lack of trying and we'll always have S70.

Malmo, I never wanted you to win a cup before us but no risk of that. Go get one for Europe and for the OG 60s expansion teams.

We'll be back. MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW baby.

Wow, what an amazing series against Moscow! I have to come and say that I am super honored to have had a chance to play against Moscow these playoffs. Great job and honestly, I take my hat off to everyone on Menace. Such a great team no matter if we have a small rivalry going on. Everyone deserves a cold glass of beer after this! 

We did it Malmo! Now, let's go and show our best against NA Conference champs! 

:mos: MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW :mos: 

It's been a hell of a ride my friends. Saying goodbye to the first and only VHL franchise thus far of my stay here in this community, and although I can't say I couldn't be happier with some of the results (give it a bit and I'm sure it will be better), I don't regret my decision to stay with the Menace my whole career for a second. @Victor for putting his faith in me all those seasons ago, to @gorlab @hedgehog337 @flyersfan1453@WentzKneeFan036for supporting a young goalie in our fantastic S70 run, to the new crop of Moscow Menace faithful that I am disappointed I wasn't able to pay it forward to, specifically @Spartan ( @Beketov and @Josh have been around here enough that I don't feel as bad :P ).

And of course, my steadfast S68 draft-mate and constant companion on this rollercoaster ride of a career, the captain himself @Telkster. I'm sorry we couldn't run it back one more time, but we've had some good times I think. As for the rest of my Moscow teammates who may go unnamed here, I mean no disrespect; you have all made Bernard's career a special one, and I thank you for that. 

Congratulations to @FrostBeardand @OrbitingDeath on the series victory, and good luck in the finals. To the rest of the Malmo team as well; despite my gripes with how this series went from a penalty perspective, and the fact that every game was decided by a single goal (holy shit), you have truly earned this spot in the finals. Good luck and don't mess it up ;) 

:mos: MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW :mos: 

1 hour ago, Spade18 said:

LETS FUCKING GO BOYYYYYYSSSS GAME 7

let's not and say we did ok? Don't forget Chicago, the game is tomorrow in Alaska, so better go get on that plan to Anchorange right now ok