Malmo and LA GM Openings

Beketov

• Commissioner

I’m not sure if it’s public knowledge or not but @hylands has expressed that he will be stepping down as GM of Malmo. We would like to thank him for his time as GM and wish him all the best in future endeavours.

Additionally with @Josh coming on as a commish he has decided to step aside as GM of LA to focus on his other commitments and give someone else a shot at the team.

So, as seems to be the case a lot with so many teams, we have yet another off season incoming where we need to hire new GM’s, two in this case. If you are interested in the openings, please post in this thread stating so. Please do not contact the Commissioners outside of this thread, we will reach out to all who apply, privately.

***Please refrain from making comments regarding any candidates and their "worthiness" of being hired for this job, positive or negative. Any comment that is not an application will be removed to maintain a clean list of actual candidates, and (I hate that this actually needs to be said, but...) any member bashing will not be tolerated.***

again, might sound nuts but i would like to apply. I think i would make an AMAZING GM and bring a different view and attitude to the job. I hope you consider me

Thank you @hylandsand @Josh for everything you do for the league

Edited by Horcrux

a big farewell post isn’t really my style. being gm of malmo was an honour and i am forever grateful that i was given that privilege. 

thank you to everybody that made malmo such a special place to me these last few seasons. juice, stz, muff, telkster, animal, v.2, fromtheinside, boom, scoop, infernal, jakky, kevin, cole, minion, tete, snu. the list goes on and i am probably forgetting people, but thank you.

im looking forward to ushering in a new chapter for the malmo franchise!

I would like to apply for both positions. Hylands, you built one hell of a hockey team, and Josh, congrats on moving up to bigger and better things.

Good luck to all other applicants!

• fishy unfeatured this topic