S63 LIVE Draft Class Rankings

Tagger

1 minute ago, monkeywrench15 said:

woah how these guys get so much?

Before you joined and towards when they joined, there were some giveaway prizes for the leagues 11th birthday that helped their TPE count, but the very best guys are separating from the pack by consistently hitting the 12 TPE weekly cap by submitting for the Media/Graphic/Podcast, VHL.com Articles, Press Conferences, Trivia and Reviewing every week. If you do the same (or at least some of those I posted), it will definitely help you make up some ground on them!

14 minutes ago, Tagger said:

Before you joined and towards when they joined, there were some giveaway prizes for the leagues 11th birthday that helped their TPE count, but the very best guys are separating from the pack by consistently hitting the 12 TPE weekly cap by submitting for the Media/Graphic/Podcast, VHL.com Articles, Press Conferences, Trivia and Reviewing every week. If you do the same (or at least some of those I posted), it will definitely help you make up some ground on them!

i go into the draft with them?

2 minutes ago, monkeywrench15 said:

i go into the draft with them?

Sorry, is them referring to the players or the TPE?

If it's the players then yes, everyone on that spreadsheet goes into the same draft class. If it's the TPE earned from the point tasks you're referring to then yep, any TPE you earn from here until the draft (which is about a months time I'd reckon) goes with you into the draft.

Trying a new format for the live table, let me know how it looks! Tagging all players who updated for September 4th.

@tfong @Enorama @Jubo07 @McWolf @Cornflakers @ColeMrtz21 @SidTheKid87 @LordTony @oilmandan @DrHexDex @DaftRaincloud @bagelbitesisbae @BOOM™ @AdamEss @Joubo @joeyboucher1 @Kisshan @nicolas01 @pierogituxedo @monkeywrench15 @Rosco 

20 hours ago, McWolf said:

A bit too heavy for mobile, i@Tagger

Hmm, that's unfortunate. I'm trying to come up with a way to make it quicker for me to let people know they've moved up (because typing it all up in separate posts actually takes a while) than the old way, but I can see that it would possibly be too much for some screens. I'll do it this way again today, but if you've got any suggestions as to how it could be better for mobile, lemme know!

I've changed the formatting of the table slightly as I noticed that the amount of columns were starting to skew the formatting of the table. So what I'll do is I'll post the TPE gain of the players who had updates in these posts rather than in the table

September 6th Update

Julian Borwinn @Jubo07 - 1

Jose Gonzalez @Jose Gonzalez - 10

Mountain Thunderfist @AdamEss - 6

Toby Fitzgerald @JohnnyT_77 - 7

17 hours ago, Tagger said:

September 7th Update

Scott Shawinganen @Cornflakers - 5 TPE

Athanasios Andrianopoulos @803 - 6 TPE

Toby Fitzgerald @JohnnyT_77 - 10 TPE

What’s this now?

i missed last weeks trivia, waiting for buddy to respond, I found the answers from your previous post, makes t easier to crawl the site, and I’m waiting for more tpe to be approved should be at 10 with that floating 2, think I’ll leave it at 10 capped, cause reviewing sucks 

3 minutes ago, Cornflakers said:

What’s this now?

i missed last weeks trivia, waiting for buddy to respond, I found the answers from your previous post, makes t easier to crawl the site, and I’m waiting for more tpe to be approved should be at 10 with that floating 2, think I’ll leave it at 10 capped, cause reviewing sucks 

The 5 is how much TPE you added to your player with your last update (If I remember right, it was the VHL.com article, posting the recruitment link and press conference), it doesn't include the other 8 TPE you've earned in the week (from Media/Practice Facility), cause you'd already added that earlier in the week.

September 10th Report

With new draftees now entering the Season 64 Draft, we can now confirm the total amount of prospects entering the S63 VHL Draft comes to 114!

Updates: (With a lot of TPE available this week these standings are set to change quite a bit this week!)

Ryan Kastelic @Enorama - 23 (NEW #1)

Julian Borwinn @Jubo07- 24

Joseph McWolf @McWolf - 22

Scott Shawinganen @Cornflakers - 23

Cole Mertz @ColeMrtz21 - 20

Dan Wilinsky @oilmandan - 25

Jose Gonzalez @Jose Gonzalez - 6

Alexander Pepper @Sonnet - 4

Anthony Dabarno @LordTony - 2

Nathan MacKinnon @bagelbitesisbae - 24

Chance Matthews @DaftRaincloud - 9

Vaydar Odinsson @BOOM™ - 12

Kisshan Shan @Kisshan - 10

Jorgon Weyed @Joubo - 10

Mountain Thunderfist @AdamEss - 2

Jesse Wilson @monkeywrench15 - 40!

Rylan Peace @Peace - 25

Toby Fitzgerald @JohnnyT_77 - 13

Randoms @hedgehog337 - 7

September 11th Report

Updates: (With a lot of TPE available this week these standings are set to change quite a bit this week!)

Ryan Kastelic @Enorama - 4

Julian Borwinn @Jubo07- 1

Joseph McWolf @McWolf - 3

Scott Shawinganen @Cornflakers - 2

Cole Mertz @ColeMrtz21 - 1

Dan Wilinsky @oilmandan - 2

Alexander Pepper @Sonnet - 7

Anthony Dabarno @LordTony - 20

Vaydar Odinsson @BOOM™ - 4

Kisshan Shan @Kisshan - 17 (Shan becomes the 18th player to surpass the 100 TPE milestone!)

Jorgon Weyed @Joubo - 2

Rylan Peace @Peace - 5

Sidney Crosby @SidTheKid87 - 19

Chace Trepanier @ChaceT - 8

Joey Boucher @joeyboucher1 - 18

Rhett Stoffiday @pierogituxedo - 2

Lars Tommernes @Flare - 4 (Our 48th player in this draft to add TPE to his player, which means we now have a full six rounds worth of talent who've added TPE!)

15 minutes ago, McWolf said:

Will there be 6 rounds in the draft?

Usually it goes until everyone passes, IIRC. Haven’t paid attention to a draft in a while though, so I should probably brush up on that bit of info, huh?

• Commissioner
48 minutes ago, Quik said:

Usually it goes until everyone passes, IIRC. Haven’t paid attention to a draft in a while though, so I should probably brush up on that bit of info, huh?

Basically.

We list the draft thread with as many picks as could happen but usually there’s a good round or two of inactive 30 TPEguys that everyone passes on so we just end it.

September 12th Report:

TPE Updates

Ryan Kastelic @Enorama - 11

Julian Borwinn @Jubo07 - 7

Joseph McWolf @McWolf - 3

Cole Mertz @ColeMrtz21 - 1

Sidney Crosby @SidTheKid87 - 1

Dan Wilinsky @oilmandan - 4

Nathan MacKinnon @bagelbitesisbae - 5

Kisshan Shan @Kisshan - 3

Joey Boucher @joeyboucher1 - 12

Mountain Thunderfist @AdamEss - 8 (Those last two take us to 20 prospects over 100 TPE)

Jesse Wilson @monkeywrench15 - 2

Rylan Peace @Peace - 3

Fizz @Fizzwidget - 9

Kerry Hallett @kerryj13 - 4 (Those last two take the total number of prospects who've added TPE in the VHL Draft to FIFTY!)

September 13th Update

Alexander Pepper @Sonnet - 2

Ryan Kastelic @Enorama - 5

Scott Shawinganen @Cornflakers - 3

Mountain Thunderfist @AdamEss - 10

Chance Matthews @DaftRaincloud - 2

Jose Gonzalez @Jose Gonzalez - 4

Rhett Stoffiday @Pierogi Tuxedo - 2

• Commissioner

There is a very realistic chance of the entire first round being over 200 TPE, they are already all over 150. I don’t think we have ever seen this before, it’s a little frightening.

Clearly we’re handing out too much free TPE these days. Back in my day we had to earn it! And walk 5 miles in the snow to school, up hill both ways... what was I talking about.