6,000 Like Celebration Shout-Out Post

Victor

• Admin

Alright, you lucky 19 people who gave me my likes 6,001 through 6,019:

@.sniffuM - god we're old farts. Good to see you back to full speed, any lingering doubts I had about you at the draft are firmly removed by now, you're here to stay and we're all better for it.

@Beketov - are we ever gonna be rivals again? My GM player means our draft seasons are totally out of whack now. Was good fun, now we can go back to arguing about Holik's HOF credentials.

@flyersfan1453 - my #1 ally in the admin forum, what an inspired choice to bring you in there. Please re-sign.

@Nykonax - I don't know if I ever said but I actually loved the confidence about Dahlberg, we need more people talking up their players. Shame he was shit though.

@Gooningitup - Good to see you back and I'm glad there's no ill will about the unceremonious cap dump of Komarov a couple seasons back. You are welcome back in Moscow any time.

@Corco - out of nowhere you've replaced street as my main spreadsheet friend. We'll give you a pretty colour soon enough, I'm just really busy right now.

@eaglesfan036 - one of two VHLers I've met in real life (and the two I have on Facebook), what more is there to say. Please re-sign.

@GustavMattias - my alt... still dunno why, but humbled. Love your enthusiasm and writing style. Make Davos great again.

@gorlab - absolute MVP of Moscow. Had no idea if you were gonna stick around in S66 but you've gone full vintage gorlab, love to see it. If you want a proper siege mentality of a team, this is the man to generate it.

@Jayrad28 - I have seen your posts but I can't say I know you. But you were on the right side of history when it came to the trivia debacle, here's to more wins together.

@stevo - absolute don, and part of the small but mighty European cartel. Can't believe you're actually making a career VHLMer, it's actually taken 70 seasons for someone to do it successfully.

@Spade18 - well thank fuck I traded that 1st overall in S66 cuz that would have been bad. Good to see you back though, I feel like anyone who comes back after a brief hiatus has more freshness and guarantee of longevity.

@Enorama - HOF article champion, how many builder articles do I need to write now? Sounds like a job for S71. Kastelic gotta be one of the unluckiest players ever.

@Garsh - can't say I know much about you but you're in elite company in this crowd. Sky's the limit my friend.

@Rayzor_7 - I love a good first-gen superstar goalie, just something really authentic about it. You're right on the path to the HOF, just a shame at your draft May was still pretending to be active.

@DoktorFunk - your username confused me for ages cuz I knew Rayzor was Funk but then you had Funk in the name too. Definitely feel like you're here to stay and some great players are in your future.

@Kendrick - oh man a one-liner can't do this justice. We need to do like a podcast or something, lay it all out over a beer or several.

@Jubis - professional shit-stirrer and GIF abuser. Love the enthusiasm, less so scrolling through gifs, but you do you son.

@Higgins - my blue partner in crime, can't believe they took admin off you. Biggest robbery of 2020.

Here's to 6,000 more likes.

5 minutes ago, Victor said:

@.sniffuM - god we're old farts. Good to see you back to full speed, any lingering doubts I had about you at the draft are firmly removed by now, you're here to stay and we're all better for it.

I'd say it worked out well for the both of us. :cheers:

• Commissioner
21 minutes ago, Victor said:

are we ever gonna be rivals again? My GM player means our draft seasons are totally out of whack now.

I’d also need to be able to create another decent player for that which seems unlikely.

15 hours ago, Victor said:

@Spade18 - well thank fuck I traded that 1st overall in S66 cuz that would have been bad. Good to see you back though, I feel like anyone who comes back after a brief hiatus has more freshness and guarantee of longevity.

I agree.

51 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

He didn't have "a" in his. The sentence could definitely be read to refer to multiple writing graders.

Couldn't the case be made, though, that he's referring to himself as a grader? That's how I read it and I feel like it at least works better in context.

• Admin
3 hours ago, GustavMattias said:

Couldn't the case be made, though, that he's referring to himself as a grader? That's how I read it and I feel like it at least works better in context.

Your Honour, this is circumstantial evidence at best.

8 hours ago, GustavMattias said:

The case could be made, but I read it as he is referring to Flyersfan as well as himself, and that combined they are two graders

7 hours ago, diamond_ace said:

The case could be made, but I read it as he is referring to Flyersfan as well as himself, and that combined they are two graders

Would "this hurts my soul" not make him the subject?