Ottawa Lynx GM Job

Banackock

Ottawa Lynx GM Job 

New logo, new GM? Thank you to @Acydburn for his time, efforts and tenure with the Ottawa Lynx. Great person, equally as great of GM. Consistent throughout his entire time and it was good to have him in the ranks. Best of luck moving forward outside of the M, man. 

With that being said, we're looking for someone to fill them shoes. We want you to be active, have a grasp of what's going on and be all about promoting the M and it's well-being. Our jobs as commissioners and GM's in the VHLM are important for retention and development of our new and seasoned members. Who is ready to commit? VHLM.. it's lit. ?

Thanks,

@VHLM Commissioner

I will apply. 

My experience:

2 time Canadian GM (one silver medal)

I’m also the GM for the new Brampton Blades 

I would love to have a chance to help this team compete and go for the championship. I’m highly active and very capable. 

I will apply, I've been part of that locker room in my last season and I think I know what can be improved, I also want to learn how to be a good GM so I think that being a GM on the minors could be great for me for learning and to expand my knowledge about the league, I maybe don't have lot's of experience but I'm passionate in what I do so I think I could be a great GM

Although I also highly recomend Hogan if he applies, he was the AGM on the team and I think he would do a good job

Edited by Zyrok

I am applying for this opportunity. I feel I am more than qualified for this position.

Ive been an AGM with the Yukon Rush for 1.5 seasons now with lots of responsibilities. I’ve been involved in making trades, creating lines, drafting players, signing waivers and player retention. The experience I have from Yukon has prepared me for this job.

Next I have been the GM of Team Europe where I gained experience in both assembling a team and creating lines. This was really good experience because I also had to keep players engaged in the LR.

I have also stepped in on occasion to assist the Calgary Wranglers create lines so that we could get the seasons started.

Thanks for considering my application! Goodluck to all the other applicants.

1 hour ago, Ricer13 said:

I am applying for this opportunity. I feel I am more than qualified for this position.

Ive been an AGM with the Yukon Rush for 1.5 seasons now with lots of responsibilities. I’ve been involved in making trades, creating lines, drafting players, signing waivers and player retention. The experience I have from Yukon has prepared me for this job.

Next I have been the GM of Team Europe where I gained experience in both assembling a team and creating lines. This was really good experience because I also had to keep players engaged in the LR.

I have also stepped in on occasion to assist the Calgary Wranglers create lines so that we could get the seasons started.

Krice has absolutely been the best member here for me. From the get-go I chose him for his enthusiasm to just want to be involved and to learn, he's been driven and never lost that drive or enthusiasm through the seasons he's been my AGM. He's always open to listen, always around to help when it's needed and he's always talking in the locker room engaging with the team. I know that Krice would absolutely be an excellent selection for the next GM of the Ottawa Lynx.

9 hours ago, GustavMattias said:

@Esso2264 this is a perfect time to burn down NY and go back to your roots

^

Also my yearly cue to put @Cxsquared forth (don't say you're too busy this time, everyone is just shut into their homes rn)

I would love this opportunity.

I have been a

VHLM GM before (I learned from my mistakes)

Led Canada to Gold

led Shirokov not stirred to Silver

been here since Season 4

i am familiar with STHS and Lines as well

I know I am a long shot, but I would love the chance to prove myself again. I have learned from my mistakes and I think I can help the Lynx and the VHLM in helping it grow. so I hope you consider me :)

Edited by Guest

Gotta love when 7/18 replies are applications and the rest are people putting others forward. Here's a quick reminder, your endorsement doesn't mean much.

The commissioners have the knowledge of who does what in the league, keep and eye on discord and will check through forum history. 

Give it a rest and let the applicants battle it out and present themselves.

Edited by Rayzor_7

3 time VHL GM of the year multi cup winner.  I'm on the Lynx right now and will probably be on the team next year.  I've held nearly every job the VHL has to offer.  Dont think I've ever been a VHLM GM.  I wont push hard for this but if you want me I'd take over.  The goal would be to help teach those on the team from my exerience and keep them active.  The secondary goal would be to pick fights with other teams and try to keep them active as well.

Edited by Mike

5 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

I absolutelly vouch for him, great person and I think he could do great at this GM position

5 hours ago, Rayzor_7 said:

Gotta love when 7/18 replies are applications and the rest are people putting others forward. Here's a quick reminder, your endorsement doesn't mean much.

The commissioners have the knowledge of who does what in the league, keep and eye on discord and will check through forum history. 

I recommend this guy

6 hours ago, Rayzor_7 said:

As one of the people involved in the actual decision, I don't mind the endorsements. Helps to show if there are candidates people are excited about

8 hours ago, Rayzor_7 said:

Gotta say, out of all the applicants, tbh, definitely pick this guy. I am vouching for him, and would love to see him be GM, he’s great.