An Unfortunate Announcement

Beketov

• Commissioner
17 minutes ago, v.2 said:

How do I claim this?

Fucking head of PT doesn’t know how to claim things, smh

I must note that at least in North America, one is innocent until proven guilty.  I highly encourage @Joshto seek legal council and file a counter suit against these slanderous allegations.  You should not idly sit by and accept the destruction of your reputation.  Suing those involved and the league for a minimum $1 million would seem appropriate to cover your pain and suffering.

6 minutes ago, Victor said:

Honestly thought I was getting banned for members still trying to claim that

Ha ha..  i did too!!

• Commissioner
46 minutes ago, JCarson said:

I must note that at least in North America, one is innocent until proven guilty.  I highly encourage @Joshto seek legal council and file a counter suit against these slanderous allegations.  You should not idly sit by and accept the destruction of your reputation.  Suing those involved and the league for a minimum $1 million would seem appropriate to cover your pain and suffering.

Nah I'm good. 

didnt this guy scam like @Enorama out of a graphics card a few years ago or something... no idea how he even became a blue in the first place. absolute incompetence by Badketov to hire this fraud. Gorlab would've never let this happen.....

Bek is out here making April Fools jokes because “obviously we would never actually do this” and stuff. 

Convenient that this comes out after the domain “expires” and we make “jokes” about his opium addiction. 

5 hours ago, Victor said:

Honestly thought I was getting banned for members still trying to claim that

Still be afraid, a billion little timmies sstill will try to claim...... so Imma claim this real quick