Sebastian Dietz G 30   Bazmandoo22
    Steve DeMatteo C 30   Nyr1994
    Ted Thomas G 30   DBCrumpets
    Toby Fitzgerald D 30 HFX JohnnyT_77
    Toshinaga Akutsu D 30   toshimann
    Trjegen Pisz C 30   JaacTree
    Victor G 30 YUK Zetna
    White Goodman RW 30   Tniz15

So for this edition of the draft rankings (and I'm thinking for a few future editions as well), I'm basically going to be looking at how much capped TPE you are all earning, and what capped TPE is available for you to get in order for you to reach the maximum of 12 TPE for the week. I won't be including Trivia in this because there's no way of me knowing who has submitted for trivia, but if you aren't already, you should definitely participate in it as not only is it 2 TPE per week, but you can also get uncapped TPE from it via offering questions to be used in the point task or through the Trivia Leaderboard at the end of the season where you will get uncapped TPE based on how many questions you've correctly answered! So basically, if you know that you've done trivia that will take you to the cap, then feel free to ignore my additional suggestions on how to make it to the cap! 

Also remember if you guys haven't done a (Media/Graphic/Podcast) spot this week and you don't have the time to do so, just make sure you get Welfare in instead as that will get you 4 TPE, which is a lot better than 0 TPE!

12 TPE

Ryan Kastelic

Joseph McWolf

Scott Shawinganen (Presuming Reviewing Logs will be claimed for this week)

Chance Matthews

Tyler Smith

11 TPE

Julian Borwinn - (Reviewing)

10 TPE

Nikita Flipachyev - (Reviewing)

Jose Gonzalez - (Reviewing)

Sidney Crosby - (Reviewing)

Cole Mertz - (Reviewing)

Anthony Dabarno - (Reviewing)

Jessy Thomas - (VHL.com) (Will reach 10 TPE once Media is claimed and Reviews are finalised)

9 TPE

8 TPE

Chace Trepanier - (VHL.com) + (Reviewing) (This presumes you claimed your remaining Press Conference Answers for this week)

Mountain Thunderfist - (VHL.com) + (Reviewing)

Dan Wilinsky - (VHL.com) + (Reviewing)

Johannes Benoit - (VHL.com) + (Reviewing)

Joey Boucher - (Reviewing) (Will only get to 10 TPE with these since welfare submitted unless VHL Trivia was submitted)

King Gow - (VHL.com) + (Reviewing) ((Have already done Press Conference and Media, just need to wait for verification)

7 TPE

6 TPE

Vaydar Odinsson - (VHL.com) + (Press Conference) + (Reviewing)

James Lombardi - (VHL.com) + (Press Conference) + (Reviewing)

Braylon James - (VHL.com) + (Press Conference) + (Reviewing) (Reaches 6 TPE once Graphic is claimed)

Nathan McKinnon - (VHL.com) + (Press Conference) + (Reviewing) (Done Media, just needs claiming/verifying)

5 TPE

4 TPE

Alexander Pepper - (Media/Graphic/Podcast) + (Reviewing)

Athanasios Andrianopoulos - (VHL.com) + (Press Conference) + (Reviewing) (Will only get to 10 TPE with these since welfare submitted unless VHL Trivia was submitted)

Zhang Shou Tian -  (VHL.com) + (Press Conference) + (Reviewing) (Will only get to 10 TPE with these since welfare submitted unless VHL Trivia was submitted)

3 TPE

2 TPE

Gregor Rasputinov - (Media/Graphic/Podcast) + (VHL.com) + (Reviewing) (Presuming your waiting on whether you get your podcast in on time or not before claiming the welfare)

Anderson LaVey - (Media/Graphic/Podcast) + (VHL.com) + (Reviewing) (You've done Press Conference already, just need to claim it)

Jerome Mitchell - (Media/Graphic/Podcast) + (VHL.com) + (Reviewing)

Bilal Syed -  (Media/Graphic/Podcast) + (VHL.com) + (Reviewing)

Toby Fitzgerald - (Media/Graphic/Podcast) + (VHL.com) + (Reviewing) (Have already done Press Conference, just need to claim it/wait for verification)

1 TPE

Tzuyu - (Media/Graphic/Podcast) + (VHL.com) + (1 More Press Conference Answer) + (Reviewing)

Chris F - (Media/Graphic/Podcast) + (VHL.com) + (1 More Press Conference Answer) + (Reviewing)

0 TPE

All Remaining Draftees - (Media/Graphic/Podcast) + (VHL.com) + (Press Conference) + (Reviewing)

@tfong @Enorama @Jubo07 @McWolf @Arayvenn @Sonnet @DaftRaincloud @ColeMrtz21 @Jose Gonzalez @Toast @SidTheKid87 @Cornflakers @BOOM™ @Frank @Joobles @Doomzday @AdamEss @Pelimies  @LordTony @803 @Rykonen @DrHexDex @VV2O4 @Tacocat @ChrisF @bdu754 @nicolas01 @Sublime @nymets5 @Rzerk @Dijital @Zetna @devilsfan35 @brownboy102 @Schmidt @Foehammer @DurdenBrandSoap @mjrv21 @Bdlondon @Rad Russian @DickRobbins @ViIIains @Tigerteeo @oilmandan @Nelson @pierogituxedo @DonaldJWafer @FuzzyLeeroy @Greenert11 @SupaStu @Galchenyuk_is_God @Sook @ZST @Josh Ho-Train @Deft @Claust @Scorpio @ventsan @Sllaym @Jerramy @KyleS56 @colton14 @joeyboucher1 @McCan @libbyfanaccount @28_stab_wounds @Mike_Houle @Reckasaur @Keywi @Desjar @T65 @mhart97 @bagelbitesisbae @Nick Blagden @SirRupertBarnes @Potato @UltraMick @Drob127 @RickRandals @Flyershockey90 @Russell Jerome @Steve Razyn @RJHockey21 @Bazmandoo22 @Nyr1994 @DBCrumpets @JaacTree @Tniz15 @ChaceT @Jtww @canucksHD @PremiumFunk @Gravyncarrots @JohnnyT_77 @Shou Tian @eaglesfan036 @KnucklePuckAdam @Flare @toshimann 

Edited by fishy
removed personal information per request by user

• Admin

Truly under the microscope. :cheers:

I wonder if reviewing or trivia is the easiest way to get to the cap, although probably shouldn't discourage reviewing given it can help generate discussion. Perhaps extra TPE from a VHL mag would do the trick.... ;)  

6 minutes ago, Victor said:

Truly under the microscope. :cheers:

I wonder if reviewing or trivia is the easiest way to get to the cap, although probably shouldn't discourage reviewing given it can help generate discussion. Perhaps extra TPE from a VHL mag would do the trick.... ;)

Someone on the discord (can't remember who but it was a veteran member) did propose the idea of bringing in a VHLM Magazine for these newer members to contribute to and also get their first experience of holding a job in the league. I think it's a pretty good idea to be honest. 

To answer the question of Trivia vs Reviewing though, I would say reviewing is easier unless you have a veteran member with you willing to guide you to the answers. 

Edited by Tagger

• Admin
1 minute ago, Tagger said:

Someone on the discord (can't remember who but it was a veteran member) did propose the idea of bringing in a VHLM Magazine for these newer members to contribute to and also get their first experience of holding a job in the league. I think it's a pretty good idea to be honest. 

Honestly if anyone in this draft is willing to organise I'd be happy to help set it up in terms of permissions and shiz (in my unofficial official capacity as idea generator with disproportionate powers compared to current standing in the league).

16 minutes ago, Tagger said:

If you gave job pay for this I would spend probably too much time writing articles for it

@Victor since he asked for interested people

Edited by ColeMrtz21

• Admin
13 minutes ago, ColeMrtz21 said:

If you gave job pay for this I would spend probably too much time writing articles for it

Yeah so what we did in the 9 TPE cap days is a mag writer earned 7 in place of a PT, while the editor got 8. I reckon those could be uplifted to 8 and 9 a week respectively with the current cap but that's just my opinion. Definitely would be paid though.

• Admin
15 minutes ago, McWolf said:

I would definitely help organize a VHLM mag, especially for that draft class. These guys are all freaking lit.

Good job to my boy @DaftRaincloud up there at 12 capped with me!

2 hours ago, ColeMrtz21 said:

If you guys get a list of willing volunteers we can certainly work from there.

Guest 28_stab_wounds

28. Stab Wounds. DIDN'T WANNA LEAVE ME A CHANCE, HUH, CHACE TREPANIER??? HE WAS PLEADING FOR GOALS AND ASSISSTS, BUT KNOW, YOU JUST GOTTA SCORE ALL THE FUCKING GOALS!!!!!