Updater

Quik

We're looking to bring on one or two more Updaters. Pay is 3/TPE week, responsibilities include:

- Monitoring the Portal's Update Queue for pending updates

- Verifying links, TPE amounts, and nature of TPE claims

- Properly processing pending updates by approving, denying, or editing them 

There is no set pay structure for this job such as "x updates processed = x TPE". The expectation is that you check the Queue regularly and do a some approving whenever you have some spare time. It's very much a team effort and obviously this is not a job where you can just do some work on Monday and be done with it for the week, it's an ongoing and never-ending task so if that doesn't sound like a good fit for you, you probably should not apply. 

Apply via PM to me on the forums or in discord or in this thread.

As someone who lives here, I apply. Would love to bring temporary instant gratification to people and get yelled at whenever I'm not.

(Seriously, though, would love to update and think activity speaks for itself. Hit me up boys)

16 hours ago, Beaviss said:

We're looking to bring on one or two more Updaters. Pay is 3/TPE week, responsibilities include:

There is no set pay structure for this job such as "x updates processed = x TPE". The expectation is that you check the Queue regularly and do a some approving whenever you have some spare time. It's very much a team effort and obviously this is not a job where you can just do some work on Monday and be done with it for the week, it's an ongoing and never-ending task so if that doesn't sound like a good fit for you, you probably should not apply. 

pick me (applying)

dont add to the wealth gap and give the job to someone with one already you clown

17 hours ago, Beaviss said:

Apply!!

On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2020 at 8:39 PM, Beaviss said:

Applying!