Recruited From: Other (Craigslist Ad)

Position: C

Height: 71 in.

Weight: 175 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Isabella Campbell,

We, here at the Houston Organization are interested in you joining us this season. This season we hope to compete for the Founder's Cup. We are not the most flashy team but pound for pound I would put our players on the same level as any other team. Our team is in the perfect position for you since we already have a great core that you can play with but also have enough room to showcase your talents to the VHL GM’s. Since you are a talented Center you have the choice of what you want to do. Our lines have not been set and we know that you could be the centerpiece on any line we put you on. So the question is really where do you want to play in our organization. We have talented forwards who will probably be drafted in either the first or second round next year and you get the choice of whom to be line mates with. We are offering you the chance to play how you want with whom you want in our organization. Our locker room is one thing I am most proud of with this team. It’s active and welcoming. We are talkative and are planning some game nights that I’m sure you would love to join. Our team is excited to welcome a prospect of your caliber to this organization and compete for the cup, but above all else have a glorious time doing it. If you would like to join us just quote this message and say you are ready to become a star in Houston.

If I recall the Craigslist Ad you wanted had a request for a mock up for the Megatron Graphic for you player so here it is.

Spoiler

bella-2-min.gif

Edited by rjfryman

10 minutes ago, Berocka said:

warning GIFNeon Warning GIFwarning GIF

BUST ALERT

warning GIFNeon Warning GIFwarning GIF

*looks down at her own chest* “In most cases a woman having a huge bust is a good thing” -Venus Thightrap  

You might as well come to a team that knows how to appreciate a good thing @Banackock, we already have Aloe and Venus why not make it a power house , all girl, threesome? 

Edited by BladeMaiden

Please disregard the slight difference in name spelling. My thoughts of you match Jimi Hendrix's thoughts in his song Izabella. Join the Reapers!

Izabella
Girl, I'm dreaming about you every night in my bed
Every night
You know good and well, darling
We got this war to fight
So, I hope you're receiving me, baby
You know I hope everything's all right

Hey, Izabella!
Girl, I'm fighting this war for the children and you
Hey sweet darling, please give me a chance to get myself together for you
You wait for me and save your love child
When I know I may pretend true
Hey!

Hey, Izabella!
Girl, here comes the rays of the rising sun
Oh, my heart is coming by, baby
I think I can feel it just begun
Keep those dreams coming in strong
Maybe one day I'll be holding you instead of these machine guns

Izabella...

So, @Banackock. I don't have fancy graphics, or an elevator pitch lined up for you. BUT what I can offer is your place in a team with the best management duo this side of the Mississippi. We already have a pretty stacked roster, and would be offering you 3C/7F, with the possibility of things shaking up as the season progresses. You know we would love you to join us here; I hope you have fun wherever you end up :) 

hey @Banackock

You know how much I miss you in the VHLM, so lets bring back the fun connection and bring you to San Diego? 

I have a pretty damn good roster after the draft but I am always trying to improve. I can guarantee you top 6 minutes with PP and PK time as you earn more TPE. You will join one of the more stacked teams right away and help us win a championship! 

8 hours ago, Banackock said:

Player Information

Username: Banackock

Player Name: Isabella Campbell

Recruited From: Other (Craigslist Ad)

Position: C

Height: 71 in.

Weight: 175 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Halifax pls

11 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

Okay Bana, so this is how it’ll shake down. You sign in Miami, play 3rd line C to start, we win a title, life is good? Ya?

Everything they say is true... But please don't sign in Miami

Hello all,

Want to thank everyone for the fun and offers in here. Some pretty good ones. ;) I always love going through the VHLM and as you know, my heart is big for the league and for the managers who run the teams. It’s always a struggle to pick because I never want to let down or disappoint someone because I like them all so much and want to experience it all. 

This season I got to go with one of the teams I helped bring in and I’ve always wanted to help play for. The GM and I have had numerous good talks throughout the seasons and they have a good group of people! 

Sorry to those who get a “no” this go around but like I said, I appreciate it and you guys. :) 

12 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:

*looks down at her own chest* “In most cases a woman having a huge bust is a good thing” -Venus Thightrap  

You might as well come to a team that knows how to appreciate a good thing @Banackock, we already have Aloe and Venus why not make it a power house , all girl, threesome? 

So... about this 3some.. 

:hou:Accept

Aloe + Venus seen in Bulls LR just now:
(Do not open at work unless you are @tfong)

Spoiler

sexy lingerie GIF

57 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Hello all,

Want to thank everyone for the fun and offers in here. Some pretty good ones. ;) I always love going through the VHLM and as you know, my heart is big for the league and for the managers who run the teams. It’s always a struggle to pick because I never want to let down or disappoint someone because I like them all so much and want to experience it all. 

This season I got to go with one of the teams I helped bring in and I’ve always wanted to help play for. The GM and I have had numerous good talks throughout the seasons and they have a good group of people! 

Sorry to those who get a “no” this go around but like I said, I appreciate it and you guys. :) 

So... about this 3some.. 

:hou:Accept

Aloe + Venus seen in Bulls LR just now:
(Do not open at work unless you are @tfong)

Hide contents

sexy lingerie GIF

Whos the chick on the left anyways?