2020 VHL Charity Auction Results

Quik

Past Auctions - Universel Auctioneers | Encanteurs Universel

First, I'd like to thank everyone for participating in the 2020 VHL Charity Auction, I think it's safe to say that it was a rousing success! The Final Results are as follows, listed in alphabetical order by winners:

Custom Discord Role @.sniffuM $220

dasboot Cooking Experience @Banackock $35

Peace means War @Beaviss $20

Control Gus' Sig 1-Month @Beaviss $17

GrittyIsKing09 Pack @bigAL $20

Custom Forum Role @chatfan036 $110

VSN Article by Doomsday @chatfan036 $35

Quik Lootbag @Dil $60.50

Victor Media Spot @DoktorFunk $200

1.5 AussieCast Guest @fishy $25

Beaviss Pack @fonziGG $105

Spend Fresco's Banked TPE @fonziGG $41

OrbitingDeath Graphic @Garsh $15

Fonzi's Discord Name 1-Month @Quik $15

VHLM Draft Stream Guest @Quik $15

RJFryman Recreate Naming Rights @Ricer13 $80

Jubo07 Graphic @Ricer13 $20

Josh's Discord Name 1-Month @rory $25

chatfan036 Username/cause 1-Month @STZ $35

Beketov Graphic @Toast $40

McWolf Special @Toast $40

Cumulative Winning Bids: $1173.50 CAD

On top of the auctions that are listed above, there were two fundraising threads that ran along side them, the League of Legends Skins Draw, as well as what is sure to go down as a famous thread, the Mute Dil thread. Contributors to those fundraisers are:

League of Legends Skins Draw: $110 CAD

@Saereth $10

@Enorama $20

@KitRas $10

@Esso2264 $20

@Jeffie43 $6

@GeckoeyGecko $2

@gorlab $10

@Renomitsu $22

@Cusemode $10

Discord Mute Dil Thread: $552 CAD

@Quik $30

@GustavMattias $30

@gorlab $12

@MexicanCow123 $12

@Ricer13 $12

@fonziGG $360

@OrbitingDeath $6

@dasboot $90

If you were mentioned, please make your donation, through the league paypal, or directly to a charity of your choice (if making a direct donation, a receipt dated from today is required), and post your confirmation in the Charity Drive thread, and link to this thread to confirm that you are closing out your auction tab.* If you won on behalf of another user who will claim the perks, please tag them in your donation post, as well.

Again, thank you to all who participated, either through bidding/winning the auctions, or offering up the auction prizes, you all did much more than I could have hoped for, and it makes me very proud of everyone here! Amazing job raising money for those who truly need it!

*If you made a payment during the auction (Dec 11-15), please re-post that in the Charity Drive thread so that it gets counted among the donations to the charity drive.

Holy heck we almost hit our goal exclusively in the Auction. Well done everyone!

Thanks for donating $20.00 CAD to
jeffory_james@yahoo.ca
Transaction ID: 20464267387318841

Also, I've given a bootload of money to the VHL this year but in mostly small increments ($15 per season mostly right?). I know the rule is donations have to be >$20 to get a tax reciept, but do these things stack? Or is it a no to tax breaks because VHL isn't a registered charity?

Transaction ID: 20464466633004704 - RJ Recreate Name

Would like user @tinafrombobsburgersto receive the perks for donation.

Transaction ID: 20464466633602564 - Jubos Playercars

2 uncapped tpe

Free Week

Raffles

Edited by Ricer13

3 minutes ago, bigAL said:

Holy heck we almost hit our goal exclusively in the Auction. Well done everyone!

Thanks for donating $20.00 CAD to
jeffory_james@yahoo.ca
Transaction ID: 20464267387318841

Also, I've given a bootload of money to the VHL this year but in mostly small increments ($15 per season mostly right?). I know the rule is donations have to be >$20 to get a tax reciept, but do these things stack? Or is it a no to tax breaks because VHL isn't a registered charity?

Please post your confirmation in the charity drive thread, for accounting purposes (keeping track of everything easily for sterling). Unfortunately, I don't believe direct through us count for tax breaks.

1 minute ago, OrbitingDeath said:

Please post your confirmation in the charity drive thread, for accounting purposes (keeping track of everything easily for sterling).

Just now, Beketov said:

@Toast I’ll be in contact soon. Not sure when I’ll have time to be pulled out of graphical retirement but I promise I will.

Absolutely no rush on this. It's all for a good cause!