S59 Brett Slobodzian Trophy Voting

Beketov

S59 Most Outstanding Player  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for 1

• F - Franchise Cornerstone (HSK) - 67G, 66A, 133P, +65, 202PIM, 341HIT, 25SB, 14GWG
    • F - Bo Boeser (TOR) - 57G, 71A, 128P, +55, 39PIM, 121HIT, 49SB, 11GWG
    • F - Rudolph Schmeckeldorf (HSK) - 36G, 73A, 109P, +65, 26PIM, 3HIT, 29SB, 4GWG
    • F - Fredinamijs Krigars (RIG) - 43G, 57A, 100P, +38, 35PIM, 74HIT, 49SB, 9GWG
    • D - Ay Ay Ron (HSK) - 19G, 81A, 100P, +53, 145PIM, 255HIT, 114SB, 3GWG
    • D - Fabio Jokinen (TOR) - 18G, 72A, 90P, +53, 122PIM, 217HIT, 156SB, 5GWG
    • D - Keaton Louth (QUE) - 19G, 35A, 54P, -74, 154PIM, 223HIT, 177SB, 1GWG
    • G - Rhett DeGrath (NYA) - 63GP, 45-15-3, 0.930SV%, 1.89GAA, 12SO, 1670SA
    • G - Torstein Ironside (TOR) - 64GP, 46-14-4, 0.927SV%, 2.04GAA, 9SO, 1787SA

This poll is closed to new votes

I think you have to look at goalie and skater stats comparatively. He's really far ahead of the next goalie in almost every category while Cornerstone has 2 other teammates in the top 5 in scoring on his roster. Aside from the hit total, he's not that far ahead of the other player behind him in points.

• Commissioner
Just now, Barracuda said:

So now that he's gone, I was gunna do this anyway by the way he acted showed me I picvked the wrong choice, can I change it to Degrath please?

For what it’s worth I appreciate you being honest but the vote is intended for the player, not the member. So even if you disagree with his actions (I don’t blame you) it’s not reallylogical for the vote to change. 

I can’t wait until I go get 90% of the votes for the Heisman at the EFL and still complain because the other 10% should have been mine as well. 

This is absolutely crazy to me that we have ten pages of this for an awards he’s going to win, but that’s still not good enough. 

Dislike Boubabi 95% of the time here, I voted for Cornerstone btw. Because I know he will ask. 

Eh the 90-10 thing is a bad argument here since it’s not what the actual percentages are, but my point still exists.  Blowing out the others in a vote, but let’s still complain because we don’t have ALL the votes. 

32 minutes ago, Higgins said:

New York just salty af they lost to a team with a goalie that didn't update in a almost one real year lmao

Dad coming to the rescue while baby boy takes his time out in the corner for his little tantrum 

LMAO

• Commissioner
5 minutes ago, Higgins said:

Also have the voters choices for this award not always been open to the public?

Will informed me they were after the fact but honestly I see no major reason they should be. Every other award has votes hidden, why should the slobo be any different?

Cor what it’s worth they weren’t last year either, I handled it exactly the same way.

2 minutes ago, Jericho said:

I voted for DeGrath because @boubabi is incredibly intellectually dishonest and I want to fuck with him.

Best part is that whether he rejects my logic or not my vote is equal to his. Welcome to democracy bitch! I have the high ground.

you gotta wait to Friday to see his answer.

• Commissioner
5 minutes ago, Jericho said:

I voted for DeGrath because @boubabi is incredibly intellectually dishonest and I want to fuck with him.

Best part is that whether he rejects my logic or not my vote is equal to his. Welcome to democracy bitch! I have the high ground.

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma