Helsinki GM Opening

Beketov

37 minutes ago, Frank said:

Don't speak ill of our lord and saviour @Jubo

not speaking ill, merely saying this is like the 8th time in the last 2 seasons a GM has stepped down

3 hours ago, Beketov said:

I’m not sure if he has intentions to post a formal topic on the matter or not but @Jubo has indicated to the blue team that he will be stepping down from the GM job of the Helsinki Titans for the upcoming season. We would like to thank Jubo for this time at the helm of the Titans.

This does mean, however, that we are once again facing a GM spot opening in the league. Being a season removed from the last bunch we will not be using those old applications this time around so if you would like to be considered for taking over the GM job in Helsinki please let us know by responding below. Of note, given the timing of this, it is likely Jubo will still conduct the S78 draft since it’s unlikely that we will find a suitable candidate in that short timeframe.

*Please do not reach out to the commish team outside of this thread directly, we will approach you.*

**Please do not post to campaign for any of theapplicants or any other member. We are aware of who members are and their general qualifications.**

Thank you,

@Commissioner

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, Da Trifecta said:

Save the Stinky

Phfft! Stinky doesn't need any of these old balls, least of all me with my whopping 5ish seasons of VHL GM experience and three years of inactivity.

Just now, 16z said:

I'm not applying until I take over the VHLM with multiple cups and a fanclub full of haters 

Don't mind being an assistant though

The cups are the hard part. Haters come easy

Edited by oilmandan

Best of luck to whoever gets the job, Helsinki has a long and proud history and whoever does ultimately get the job will have their hands full trying to live up to that.

@Jubo would've loved to get one more shot at ya in the playoffs after the way our series have gone the past two postseasons, you did the team proud.

:muffbeav:

• Commissioner
2 hours ago, Spence King said:

Applying for AGM position !! Whoever gets the job I would love to be your assistant !!! 💕

37 minutes ago, Hank said:

Hey same. I realized I could be an agm!

This topic is not for hiring an AGM, you can discuss that with whomever gets the job after.