Seattle Bears Press Conference

64. Bob and Zod lead the way with 39 and 49 pen minutes. What do they do in there to kill time? They both pack a nintendo switch to play in the box.

65. LA will have a band play after the 2nd period after game 3. What band will be playing? Smash Mouth, because they were on the Shrek soundtrack

66. Seattle played a prank on LA before the next game. What did they do? Told they were were going to have a resim, and then didn't 😈

67. Rory is hanging from a cliff. Mike Tyson wants to punch you. You can either save Rory or get punched by Tyson as hard as he can. How bad did the punch hurt and where did he punch you? He punched me in the chin and it didn't hurt because I was knocked out.

68. Who has the Bears playoff MVP been so far? Why? Rara Rasputin, russia's greatest love machine. He has been lights out in net.

69. Who has been the Bears underrated playoff performer been? Why? Hex Rose, he has 5 goals and is shooting almost 20%.

Edited by a_Ferk

56. Thoughts on how the Bears regular season finished?

Pretty nice season, only three points from the first place in NA. Since it was only three points, that 4 or so game losing streak near the end of regular season was not ideal, but overall - good year in a tight division.

58. Howdid your player do this reg. season? Were you happy with the results?

Surprisingly well! Managed to score nice number of goals and get some hits, I'm happy that I was able to do little bit of everything.

60. Thoughts on playing LA next? Who wins? What's the final series?

They are a good team with solid players, so should be a great series. We will win at the end of course ;)

66. Seattle played a prank on LA before the next game. What did they do?

The classic ''no towels'' prank. Seattle did not give the visiting LA team any towels. When you think how much work it is to jump and run yourself dry, the prank is surprisingly effective.

67. Rory is hanging from a cliff. Mike Tyson wants to punch you. You can either save Rory or get punched by Tyson as hard as he can. How bad did the punch hurt and where did he punch you?

Tyson can try, but those who have watched the playoffs this year know that Bob can have up to three fights in one night. One against a retired old man does not sound like a challenge. I would still fight Tyson and hope Rory manages to climb up alone.

68. Who has the Bears playoff MVP been so far? Why?

This is a tough, everybody has played so well, but if I would have to pick one - Rasputin in net. Rasputin has been a rock and perhaps the biggest reason behind our success so far!

18 hours ago, Banackock said:

:sea: Bana's S77 Quick Q's :sea:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S77 VHL Index

S77 VHL Playoffs

S77 VHLM Index

S77 VHLM Playoffs

63. RARA is on fire. What is Seattle feeding him? 

64. Bob and Zod lead the way with 39 and 49 pen minutes. What do they do in there to kill time?

65. LA will have a band play after the 2nd period after game 3. What band will be playing? 

67. Rory is hanging from a cliff. Mike Tyson wants to punch you. You can either save Rory or get punched by Tyson as hard as he can. How bad did the punch hurt and where did he punch you?

69. Who has been the Bears underrated playoff performer been? Why? 

Reveal hidden contents

63. The best food in Seattle and imported from Russia!

64. If on the road, heckle opposing fans!

66. We placed brooms all along their team tunnel hehehehe

67. Gut punch and down on the ground for several minutes, but with a smile

68. I'll go with Timothy Brown as he has been essential in getting this far and leads the team in points!

69. Leo Strauss tbh, quietly has gotten 13 points and has been a big help in our playoff run thus far.

"3 small bears and a bottle of coke zero"

64. Bob and Zod lead the way with 39 and 49 pen minutes. What do they do in there to kill time?

"Play WGT on their phones and fight the crowd like their hero Tie Domi" 

"We actually said they were a threat to Seattle through the media"

"I'll save Rory because I want to live a little longer"

"Rara because without him we would have lost to Toronto."

"Rose, Been good all season and has continue that into the post-season. Saved our butts a could of times so far."

On 5/2/2021 at 9:58 PM, Banackock said:

65. LA will have a band play after the 2nd period after game 3. What band will be playing? 

Reveal hidden contents

1. Raw onions. Like not exclusively but 90% of his diet right now is raw onions

2. They twindle their thumbs and race dogs at the track of course

3. Pretty sure I heard they will have Hedley play

4. I'd probably get punched because it would be an honour

5. The fans because COVID has taken so much from everyone but they never got their fix

6. Our front office because they went out and got our Allstar roster

:sea: Bana's S78 Quick Q's :sea:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S77 VHL Index

S77 VHL Playoffs

S77 VHLM Index

S77 VHLM Playoffs

New season, new Q's.

1. Thoughts on Seattle winning the cup?

2. What was the reaction in the locker room?

3. Who, after Jim Bob (captain), was the next person to hoist the cup?  @jRuutu

4. Who was the Bears playoff MVP?

5. Who was HSK's MVP/biggest game changer?

6. What are your thoughts and the odds on the Bears going back to back?

7. If not anyone from Seattle, who could the MVP for playoffs be?

8. Who will go 1st overall in the draft?

9. Who is this seasons biggest free agent?

10. Who should the Bears go after in Free Agency?

11. Thoughts on Odin Omdahl retiring? @zepheter

12. Thoughts on these guys: @Hex Universe @Matt_O @FrostBeard @Rayzor_7 @aksuko extending their contracts?

13. Thoughts on ferry's heroics in playoffs? GWG BOY

14. Did Champion Rose @Hex Universe send runner up Rose @MattyIce a cheer me up gift after losing? If so, what?

15. What you have for supper? I love asking this for ideas sometimes you know?

Great run! We managed to improve our game as season progressed. We played the best hockey of our season in the playoffs and at the right time, cup is the reward!

Lots of jumping around and screaming, celebrations started right away after the game ended.

Omdahl of course! Bears legened and he ended his career in a cup victory.

Rasputin in net was a key player, can't win without a top goalie.  I'd say Rasputin, since the players in front of him all played well, we had real depth in the roster, nobody went absolutely lights out as it was more of a team effort. (8 players with 16 or more points)

Perhaps a boring answer, but Vaakanainen. He had 32 points in the playoffs. He is one of the best or maybe even the best player in the VHL, he can really skate and pass the puck.

I'd say Bears has a good chance to go for another cup. Most of the roster is coming back. Older guys will lose some TPE, but in return the younger players are improving. The depth we showed in playoffs is a reason to be optimistic about the upcoming season.

1. Thoughts on Seattle winning the cup? It was pretty cool I guess.

2. What was the reaction in the locker room? A lot of wildness from the younger talent, the veterans were mostly more reserved. Except for Jim Bob, he is always wild.

3. Who, after Jim Bob (captain), was the next person to hoist the cup? Odin Omdahl, in his last VHL game.  

4. Who was the Bears playoff MVP? In my heart it was Brown, but the general consensus says Rasputin I guess.

5. Who was HSK's MVP/biggest game changer? Jubo's player, not even going to attempt to spell his name.

6. What are your thoughts and the odds on the Bears going back to back? I think most of the core is sticking around and we have a pretty good shot.

It feels great especially considering that Seattle is the greatest modern age franchise.

We were all hyped up and some of us don't even remember how we got home.

It was Rose, he really was our true gamer, without him, we would have been done.

Rose, just because of the great play and leadership shown. 

Bears? We beat them, don't care what happens to our opponents.

We can do it, we should do it! We are amazing! I believe that with our team being just better will make the real difference.

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S78 VHL Draft Link

16. What did you get up to this weekend? (past one)

17. What are your thoughts on the Bears trading for and signing Venus Thightrap @BladeMaiden

18. What were your thoughts on signing Free Agent James Rose @MattyIce?

19. What were your thoughts on trading for Kasper Kankkunen @16z?

20. Any surprises to you in the S78 VHL Draft (links all above)?

21. What is something you're looking forward to in the next little while? 

22. What are your goals for your player in the upcoming season? (goals, A, points, hit amount etc)

23. The date is circled on the calendar... @jRuutu and Prague come to Seattle for his first game "home".. any tricks up the Bears sleeve??

24. @zepheter is missing the Bears during retirement. He's done some pretty weird things like leaving drunken voicemails to RARA about how he misses him. What else has he done?

25. What team will finish last in the VHL at the end of the regular season?

I wne hiking out at the cottage it was really nice to get away from everything and just be out in nature #NoScreenDream

17. What are your thoughts on the Bears trading for and signing Venus Thightrap @BladeMaiden

That Scrub, why did we pick her up? How can you improve upon perfection?

See the last question i ask in Q17. ,Matty ice is how you improve on perfection.

I was surprised to see @Jubo still drafting 😄 clever as a fox that one.

I am looking forward to racking up some points with my face render twinsie @Banackock

22. What are your goals for your player in the upcoming season? (goals, A, points, hit amount etc)

It's all about the points, lets rack them up ;)

16. What did you get up to this weekend? (past one) Hung out at home with my girlfriend. Went to a friends college graduation party as well

17. What are your thoughts on the Bears trading for and signing Venus Thightrap @BladeMaiden?  Thats cool. They have a funny name 

18. What were your thoughts on signing Free Agent James Rose @MattyIce? Isnt that the second Rose on the team now? Find another flower and make the flower line.

19. What were your thoughts on trading for Kasper Kankkunen @16z? Dude has 4 k's in so hem must be good for us.

20. Any surprises to you in the S78 VHL Draft (links all above)? That there were as many rounds as there was. Always surprised to see a lot of actives in a draft.

21. What is something you're looking forward to in the next little while?  Relaxing and hanging out more with my friends. 

22. What are your goals for your player in the upcoming season? (goals, A, points, hit amount etc) Not be a complete liability for the team. 

23. The date is circled on the calendar... @jRuutu and Prague come to Seattle for his first game "home".. any tricks up the Bears sleeve?? Just straight up throwing the bench at him. 

24. @zepheter is missing the Bears during retirement. He's done some pretty weird things like leaving drunken voicemails to RARA about how he misses him. What else has he done? He's stolen all the toilett paper in the arena. Honestly well played that must of took alot of time/ 

25. What team will finish last in the VHL at the end of the regular season? Not us. We going back to back. 

-Venus was part of my draft class and has been a stellar forward right from the beginning of her career, just more tools for the Bears to utilize against weaker foes next season

18. What were your thoughts on signing Free Agent James Rose @MattyIce?

-Honestly didn't see this coming but I'm always cheering on Rose after our close bond early in my career, kind of weird we ended up on the same team together again but I hope with all of our defenders our ice time doesn't get clogged up because that means one of us could be traded

19. What were your thoughts on trading for Kasper Kankkunen @16z?

-Not exactly sure why an already established and strong team wanted to trade for me but I'm obviously blessed to be on a strong cup contender, usually when you request a trade it goes the other way in my opinion, really thought I would end up on a team that REALLY needed me but I guess the managers are holding their cards tight. I'm here to stay though, with an extra pick added and plenty of gas left in the tank it only makes me want to be even better than before 

-Not really been surprised by them lately, the second round is where all the action goes down though.. May have just grew out of the draft hype 

-Hopefully some positive vibes, that's always a good motivator 

-Fit in with the squad, already had an amazing season with the United and statistics are behind me now.. Time to sit back and have some real chats with my new teammates

23. The date is circled on the calendar... @jRuutu and Prague come to Seattle for his first game "home".. any tricks up the Bears sleeve??

-We don't need any tricks, Prague doesn't stand a chance 

24. @zepheter is missing the Bears during retirement. He's done some pretty weird things like leaving drunken voicemails to RARA about how he misses him. What else has he done?

-No fucking clue, he could be naked running across the roof right now!

-Moscow 

Edited by 16z

I am happy that my new teammates had success but obviously i am sad for myself, would have been nice to win one in Helsinki. After all one ring is not enough for me.

I am guessing moods were high here in Seattle but Helsinki had a really emotional off season. I think the worse part was when management came to me after our loss and told me that my contract was too expensive to keep, which was pretty devastating. That being said I got sent to the now defending cup champions and I am happy to prove why I am a must have play on any roster.

I didn't come all the way to Seattle to not win a cup, I say we go for a threepeat. This season and next are Seattle Cup Season :D

7. If not anyone from Seattle, who could the MVP for playoffs be?

@Jubo Vak played amazing for us. Definitely your my Helsinki MVP

14. Did Champion Rose @Hex Universe send runner up Rose @MattyIce a cheer me up gift after losing? If so, what?

He did, it was a framed picture of the cup at the Seattle team celebration and had a card attached telling @MattyIce to dream big, little did @Hex Universe know that Matty would be coming back to the bears... time to win Matty and I our Bears cup.

15. What you have for supper? I love asking this for ideas sometimes you know?

I think my fav recent creation was butter chicken wraps, made home made naan and used that for the wrap. Chicken smothered in that delicious sauce with some vegetables mixed in, just YUM 😄

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2021 at 6:39 PM, Banackock said:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S78 VHL Draft Link

19. What were your thoughts on trading for Kasper Kankkunen @16z?

23. The date is circled on the calendar... @jRuutu and Prague come to Seattle for his first game "home".. any tricks up the Bears sleeve??

24. @zepheter is missing the Bears during retirement. He's done some pretty weird things like leaving drunken voicemails to RARA about how he misses him. What else has he done?

16. Family day! We went to the bird sanctuary and had a walk in nature and I cut the grass

18. Great solid veteran pickup. Someone that I can learn from big time

21. Getting out and doing more things while things open up and staying safe

22. I'm just looking to up my stats, I don't care about my in game production.

23. I'm a rookie so can't say I will be doing this, but several people have bought many shaving cream cans

25. Probably New York because they are rivals and I hate them (not really)

1. Who would you really like to just punch in the face? We all have special player we think needs to learn their place, who is yours?
  2.  Name the top five things to take with you during a zombie outbreak.

3. How would you quickly dispose of a dead body in a hotel room? I'm totally asking for a friend..lo

4. What’s the toughest VHL related decision you ever made?

5. What are you always have you forgetting?

6. What do you bring most your team friendships?

1. Who would you really like to just punch in the face? We all have special player we think needs to learn their place, who is yours?

If that Randy Marsh guy doesn't stay away from my teammates I might have to drop the gloves one of these times.. Very tempting 

1.  Name the top five things to take with you during a zombie outbreak.

Have to grab a weapon, preferably a shotgun, food is very needed so I'll as much as I can, a vehicle would help out a lot, a cellphone or radio to try and contact other survivors and some kind of anti-bacterial disinfectant to keep clean and healthy while on the road searching for supplies

1. How would you quickly dispose of a dead body in a hotel room? I'm totally asking for a friend..lo

Cut the body up, wrap it up and place it in a suitcase. Make sure to clean up and replace anything that may have gotten broken during your stay. Is that too much detail?!? Get out of my face reporter!

1. What’s the toughest VHL related decision you ever made?

Probably picking a team at the start of my career, glad I picked Vegas because I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for great teammates and a motivating staff

1. What are you always have you forgetting?

Are you drunk? Um if I'm understanding that correctly.. I always forget to tape my stick before games, cut myself a few shifts almost every game 

1. What do you bring most your team friendships?

I try to bring motivation, a fun atmosphere and extra information gathered from gamedays to extend conversation or start it 

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S78 VHL Draft Link

S78 VHL Index

S78 VHLM Index

26. I just got back from vacation as you've probably all seen in the LR. Do you have any fun things like that you are looking forward to this summer? 

27. What are your thoughts on the Bears so far this season?

28. The Bears Den Restaurant just came out with a new announcement (#7) and @16z was added as a menu item.. SEE HERE! Do you have any ideas on what member and what they could be as an item could be added to the Bears Den?

29. Which team is more impressive right now in the VHLM... Yukon or Halifax? Why?

30. What are your thoughts on your players performance so far?

31. What Bear has been the underrated hero so far? Could be more than 1 etc.
32. How do the Bears get @Rayzor_7 and his player producing more? One fan mentioned an electric cattle prod. 

33. The Bears are creating their very own cryptocurrency... what should they call it?

26. I just got back from vacation as you've probably all seen in the LR. Do you have any fun things like that you are looking forward to this summer?  Hanging out with my friends and going out to the boardwalk. 

27. What are your thoughts on the Bears so far this season? Bears too strong, Bears win

28. The Bears Den Restaurant just came out with a new announcement (#7) and @16z was added as a menu item.. SEE HERE! Do you have any ideas on what member and what they could be as an item could be added to the Bears Den?  Venus Thightrap menu item is a giant piece of cabbage with chocolate in the middle. Suppose to draw you in but capture you with all the green cabbage part.  

29. Which team is more impressive right now in the VHLM... Yukon or Halifax? Why? Halifax because they are winning more than anticipated. 

30. What are your thoughts on your players performance so far? He's there and not complete shit

31. What Bear has been the underrated hero so far? Could be more than 1 etc. Most underrated is Alexander the Great. He is not on the ice when opposing team scores or even on the ice when his own team scores. Nothing happens when he is on the ice. 
32. How do the Bears get @Rayzor_7 and his player producing more? One fan mentioned an electric cattle prod.  Tell him to do better

33. The Bears are creating their very own cryptocurrency... what should they call it? Bear 

On 6/2/2021 at 1:46 PM, Banackock said:

26. I just got back from vacation as you've probably all seen in the LR. Do you have any fun things like that you are looking forward to this summer? 

Just spending some time out at my cottage enjoying the great weather, I plan on taking advantage of the good weather while it lasts.

So far, soooooo good. I think overall the team is doing very well. Personally I was hoping for more out of this season but sometimes it just doesn't go that way. Still an amazing performance from amazing people.

28. The Bears Den Restaurant just came out with a new announcement (#7) and @16z was added as a menu item.. SEE HERE! Do you have any ideas on what member and what they could be as an item could be added to the Bears Den?

(S76) LW - Frank Funk Jr @Rayzor_7 I think we could do a Funky Jr Franks ( like spin on a really high class hot dog, but also doing them up like sliders in an almost tapas style. I think this really encompasses Rayz and Frank. You know Rayz himself is a spin on a classic, and  i think al lot of people would agree that both player and  user switch things up, giving you both  that feeling of familiar with something original. Truly a gift.)

Is Meh enough of a word? because she is on par with her past self but i just find myself wanting to see start quality out of her ...
32. How do the Bears get @Rayzor_7 and his player producing more? One fan mentioned an electric cattle prod. 

I would say that you should pay Frank out throughout the season based on his stats, he still gets it at the end but if he is playing poorly he has to wait on it :D

33. The Bears are creating their very own cryptocurrency... what should they call it?

UrsaCoin ---> Literally mean Bear coin, I think more times than not a simple name works. Give the people something catchy to remember and is not a tongue twister.

On 5/31/2021 at 12:05 AM, BladeMaiden said:
  2.  Name the top five things to take with you during a zombie outbreak.

3. How would you quickly dispose of a dead body in a hotel room? I'm totally asking for a friend..lo

4. What’s the toughest VHL related decision you ever made?

5. What are you always have you forgetting?

6. What do you bring most your team friendships?

1. Robin Winther, she just gets under my skin on and off the ice. Something about her face makes my blood boil. I have 18 PIM and they are all dedicated to things i would like to do to her.
  2. Water, rope, snacks/rations, tent and a long range weapon.
  3. Vat of Acid @Jubo Vaak will know why lol
  4. Where to go in FA, when you are spoiled for choice it becomes hard to know where your home should be. Helsinki was a great place for me then but i am also happy to be a bear now.
  5. I am always forgetting my mouth guard glows in the dark, it really seems to freak the guys out lol
  6. My competitive nature, i want to be the best and inspire my team to be good as well. I am a good listener and always have constructive comments and ideas but only give them when my advice is solicited :)

On 6/2/2021 at 10:46 AM, Banackock said:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S78 VHL Draft Link

S78 VHL Index

S78 VHLM Index

29. Which team is more impressive right now in the VHLM... Yukon or Halifax? Why?

Reveal hidden contents

26. I will be heading to the interior to visit my favourite town with the family

27. I think we have been improving and taking the league by storm

29. Halifax because the city itself is more impressive

30. About what I expected as a rookie coming into a league full of veterans

32. I think a cattle branding might work better, make him part of the team more with the logo branded on his forehead

33. They should call it Furcoin

I just got back from vacation as you've probably all seen in the LR. Do you have any fun things like that you are looking forward to this summer?

--> Not really no,fishing and cold drinks are both very enjoyable though

What are your thoughts on the Bears so far this season?

--> Holy shit we're good, we have a killer forward unit who cashes in on their shots and our defensive opportunities are endless

The Bears Den Restaurant just came out with a new announcement (#7) and @16z was added as a menu item.. SEE HERE! Do you have any ideas on what member and what they could be as an item could be added to the Bears Den?

--> H.N.J. - Specialty Rose Flower Infused Tea (Hex 'N James)

Which team is more impressive right now in the VHLM... Yukon or Halifax? Why?

--> Halifax has a roster made up of less big time names and they've been able to navigate through the VHLM seas smoothly, they're definitely impressing me more

What are your thoughts on your players performance so far?

--> Well I went into my career hoping for many red lights but with attribute changes and a winning mentality it seems my player is a pass first shot blocker and I'm fine with that, glad I can lead the way on our team but being in the top 10 for assists is crazy and I'm happy if it continues the rest of the way

What Bear has been the underrated hero so far? Could be more than 1 etc.

--> I think Frostbeard has been steadily making strides and has been keeping up with the rest of the top defenders, he's my underrated hero

How do the Bears get @Rayzor_7 and his player producing more? One fan mentioned an electric cattle prod. 

--> Yeah that should do the trick, mind if I get the first poke? ;)

The Bears are creating their very own cryptocurrency... what should they call it?

--> I'm really bad with names but maybe.. Bear Paws? 

Edited by 16z

28. The Bears Den Restaurant just came out with a new announcement (#7) and 16zwas added as a menu item.. SEE HERE! Do you have any ideas on what member and what they could be as an item could be added to the Bears Den?
I believe we need to add a delicious stew. My first idea was to add in a wonderful Spartan Stew with glazed Diamond pork ribs (They are surely not glazed with diamonds because that would be expensive and possibly lethal, so we can use flaky salt for that)

Yukon because Halifax is weird. Also Juice > Rory every day. 

MJF has been decent on the goal scoring situation but has lacked overall production. Sadly, nothing we can do about that as Bears have such a great defensive core.

Easy for this - Venus Thightrap. The best +/- on the team, great all around player that has been just perfect for a championship team. 
32. How do the Bears get @Rayzor_7 and his player producing more? One fan mentioned an electric cattle prod. 
Oh, simple, don't, Rayz will dominate in playoffs as usual. It is kinda his thing to be there for the team when it really matters.

We should call it something illogical like BearzDinkyBlinder