Seattle Bears Press Conference

:sea: Bana's S78 Quick Q's :sea:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S78 VHL Draft Link

S78 VHL Index

S78 VHLM Index

34. Bears have slowed down. If you were coach, what lines would you try?

35. At the next home game, the Bears are including a prize with the 50/50. What is it? Example, boat, season tickets, etc.

36. Seattle is currently 47 games though and counting. How do you feel they finish the season?

37. Rasputin career high for wins is 37. Will he break that? Will he hit 40?

38. Brown is currently 20th all-time for Bears points. 2 away from 19th, 3 away from 18th and and 23 away from 17th. Where does he finish the season? "Player Stats"

39. Tight race in the NA conference. Which teams make the playoffs? Who doesn't?

40. Do you feel the teams are mostly set in the Euro conference or will there be some surprises? 

7 hours ago, Banackock said:

:sea: Bana's S78 Quick Q's :sea:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S78 VHL Draft Link

S78 VHL Index

S78 VHLM Index

35. At the next home game, the Bears are including a prize with the 50/50. What is it? Example, boat, season tickets, etc.

36. Seattle is currently 47 games though and counting. How do you feel they finish the season?

38. Brown is currently 20th all-time for Bears points. 2 away from 19th, 3 away from 18th and and 23 away from 17th. Where does he finish the season? "Player Stats"

39. Tight race in the NA conference. Which teams make the playoffs? Who doesn't?

40. Do you feel the teams are mostly set in the Euro conference or will there be some surprises? 

Reveal hidden contents

34. I'd throw paint at the wall and see if it stuck really. See who blends well, I don't know who works with who until it's tried.

35. It's a free admission to the Space Needle for life!

36. I feel we finish with 45 wins!

37. I think he will finish with 41 wins this year

38. I say he finishes with the 16th most all-time!

40. I feel it will end up the way it is right now

I've been saying since my junior days and I'll end my career suggesting it.. Put a defender on the wing! Specifically on the PP or 4 on 4

Season tickets works, always a good night in the Bear den.. That or a cash prize because everyone loves money!!

We are on top and will remain on top, the top is all we know

37. Rasputin career high for wins is 40. Will he break that? Will he hit 40?

For sure he really stepped it up this season and got himself into a comfortable spot with TPE. Going to try my best to continue to block as many shots as I can so he has the beat chance at beating old records 

He has enough talent left in him to get close to or in the top 10, we just need to continue passing him the puck while he's on fire in this part of his career

I can see Calgary passing D.C. with the momentum they produced at the halfway point, playing like a #1 seed

40. Do you feel the teams are mostly set in the Euro conference or will there be some surprises? 

Yeah I do but I think it's going to be up in the air for a few position with the great work we've seen this week. Fingers crossed for Berlin

Edited by 16z

We are offering a box of Lagavulin whiskey. We offer the greatest prize anyone can ever hope to get.

We will finish strong, we are the best team in VHL, no questions asked. We are dominating. 

I think Rasputin deserves the biggest prize we can give him, he will surely hit 40 wins. 

Currently at 18th. He will surely finish at 16th place. Brown is a true beast. He is probably the greatest player to play for Seattle since Rayz Funk.

Seattle makes playoffs, that is all what matters. We are the best team out here in VHL. 

I believe that Malmo will make playoffs and that there is noone on EU Conference that can honestly contest the true power of Seattle Bears. We are the most dominant team in VHL. 

1. What are your thoughts on Seattle right now? 

We are an amazing team that can do anything we want - with players like Venus Thightrap, RaRa, Brown and Isabella Campbell there is nothing that can stop us.

2. Who are some key players moving forward in Seattle's rebuild?

MJF probably needs to get yeeted away, his production is already slowing down and even though he is doing fine as a goal scoring defenceman, team needs more out of him. 

3. What are your thoughts on the next VHL draft? Who do you think the Bears should target?

There are these weird people with same surname, it is an invasion and we need them all!

4. What team is surprising you this off-season?

The fact that DCD is slowly destroying NYA is intriguing as I am unsure if at this point NYA can come back in the series. 

5. Who wins the cup? Who is the losing team?

Seattle wins the cup, London makes finals and goes home. 

6. Predict your statistics for the seasons end. Are you happy with those numbers?

My player already finished his season so I can just say that if I will be able to get some goals for my squad in Playoffs, I will be thrilled!

:sea: Bana's S78 Quick Q's: Playoffs Edition :sea:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S78 VHL Draft Link

S78 VHL Index

S78 VHLM Index

S78 VHL Playoffs

41. What are your thoughts on NYA beating DCD? Was it expected? Were you surprised?

42. What were your thoughts on Malmo beating HSK? Same thing!

43. What are your thoughts on playing CGY in Round 2? Do you have any predictions for the series?

44. Who wins between DCD and CHI? Who do YOU want to win? 

45. Who wins between Malmo and Warsaw? Honestly hard not to cheer Malmo here, lmao.

46. Who wins between Prague and London? Series predictions?

47. What are some things Bears players do before playoff games that would make people outside of the team think "huh?". Feel free to always tag the member ;) 

48. Does your player eat certain meals before games/practices etc? If so, what? Isabella all about that spaghetti!

49. The TWINS - Venus and Isabella, played amazing this season. Is this only the beginning of the dominance of these two women together?? HOF, HOF, HOF!

50. What is something positive going on in the your life right now?

51. What are your plans for NEXT weekend?

52. What is something you're looking forward to this summer?

53. What is one of your favorite meals of all-time? Why?

54. @MattyIce Was caught red handed taping up all of @BladeMaiden and @InstantRockstar's equipment into big balls. How should they get revenge on him???

55. While @Hex Universe was showering after practice, teammates throw some green powdery dye into the shower. It turned his skin and everything green and says it won't was out for "1 week". The press and media came up with a nickname for him because of his color. What is it??

56. @Rayzor_7 was recently caught by TMZ eating out with his longtime girlfriend at one of these local eatery's. Where were they eating? What was he eating? Any other details you can provide? TMZ will pay you big!!

57. @Victor finally extended his contract. What do you feel took him so long??? Could it be all the testosterone vodka he's been drinking late at night in the hotel rooms??

11 hours ago, Banackock said:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S78 VHL Draft Link

S78 VHL Index

S78 VHLM Index

S78 VHL Playoffs

41. What are your thoughts on NYA beating DCD? Was it expected? Were you surprised?

Not really, New York hasn't had a complete team since I joined and you need to have a competitive line up

Meh, I get them mixed up all the time so I don't even know who was the better team..

43. What are your thoughts on playing CGY in Round 2? Do you have any predictions for the series?

Well before I would have said a definite sweep but damn they got us in those last two games

44. Who wins between DCD and CHI? Who do YOU want to win? 

D.C. and D.C. Fuck Chicago!

45. Who wins between Malmo and Warsaw? Honestly hard not to cheer Malmo here, lmao.

Warsaw wins, I actually like the team they built and don't hate sniff for stepping down, sorry Bana haha.. Plus I don't really know anything about Malmo

This is going to be a great series and from what we've seen in the first two games, this series should go to Game 7, I wish both teams could move on honestly

47. What are some things Bears players do before playoff games that would make people outside of the team think "huh?". Feel free to always tag the member 

Did anyone mention the raw trout we eat before games? Seriously Bana makes us eat at least a bite.. @FrostBeard threw up all over my skates during the season and I had to use them for the game, now I eat in a corner!

48. Does your player eat certain meals before games/practices etc? If so, what? Isabella all about that spaghetti!

Count me in for that, spaghetti with hamburger all day! 

49. The TWINS - Venus and Isabella, played amazing this season. Is this only the beginning of the dominance of these two women together?? HOF, HOF, HOF!

Oh boy the fans are going to be treated to some "exciting" hockey the next few seasons, HOF no doubt

50. What is something positive going on in the your life right now?

Been trying to be more positive person actually and I've been getting out more to enjoy the weather!

51. What are your plans for NEXT weekend?

Same old same old

52. What is something you're looking forward to this summer?

Not a huge fan of winter but cold drinks are better

53. What is one of your favorite meals of all-time? Why?

Probably shepard's pie because it has all my favorites and I haven't ran into any I've disliked 

54. @MattyIce Was caught red handed taping up all of @BladeMaiden and @InstantRockstar's equipment into big balls. How should they get revenge on him???

We don't need revenge now, it's better planned anyway... Let us finish the playoffs on top first fuckers!

55. While @Hex Universe was showering after practice, teammates throw some green powdery dye into the shower. It turned his skin and everything green and says it won't was out for "1 week". The press and media came up with a nickname for him because of his color. What is it??

The Martian Man

56. @Rayzor_7 was recently caught by TMZ eating out with his longtime girlfriend at one of these local eatery's. Where were they eating? What was he eating? Any other details you can provide? TMZ will pay you big!!

At first I heard eating out and.was flabbergasted, now that I gave it another read.. Sorry I have no clue!

57. @Victor finally extended his contract. What do you feel took him so long??? Could it be all the testosterone vodka he's been drinking late at night in the hotel rooms??

He just wanted to let you sweat it out first for sure haha

Edited by 16z

DCD won so NYA didn't really beat DCD. It was expected though that DCD would dominate them. 

HSK had an overall better roster, but it seems that chemistries on Malmo just clicked better.

I believe we are easily the team to beat these playoffs and even though we are 2-0 down in the series, we are still ready to win. 

44.Who wins between DCD and CHI? Who do YOU want to win?

I  hope that DCD will show what they can do and overall win the series, they have the tools to do it, just need to know how to use them.

I would hope that Malmo wins so that there are truly great upsets happening. It would make these playoffs more fun and exciting.

I believe that London will dominate the game and in the end finish the series with 4-2 overall win. 

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S78 VHL Draft Link

S78 VHL Index

S78 VHLM Index

S78 VHL Playoffs

58. What are your thoughts on coming back to beat CGY after being down 0-2 and 1-3?

59. Thoughts on spanking Chicago and sweeping them 4-0?

60. Who would you rather see win - Prague or Warsaw?

61. Who do you think wins between Prague and Warsaw?

62. Jeff's doctor recommended laying off the salt diet. What diet did he suggest for him instead?

63. What was Seattle's reaction in the LR to beating CHI in a sweep?

64. Who are some of Seattle's MVPs in the playoffs so far?

65. @gregreg was heard shouting shit while laughing after the 6-1 ass whooping V Chicago. What was he saying?

66. What was the weirdest item @BladeMaiden had to autograph so far this season?

67. Someone said the Phoenix rises from the ashes. What happens if @MattyIceaccidentally injected them into his ass cheek thinking they were his special stuff to continue his epic play?

@Shiny @Kendrick @Victor @InstantRockstar @FrostBeard @aksuko @Rayzor_7 @Grant  @gregreg @a_Ferk @BladeMaiden @MattyIce @16z

53 minutes ago, Banackock said:

58. What are your thoughts on coming back to beat CGY after being down 0-2 and 1-3?

I thought we were toast to be honest after going down 1-3, Calgary has a lot of sneaky players and it was hard to know what play to use against them all game.. Thankfully we stuck to the game plan and kept shooting even if it was a bad chance

Da BeArZzzzzzzz 

After looking through the team ratings it looks like Prague is a lot deadlier than I thought. Warsaw would be a better series for us if we want to win.. You never know what Prague will throw at you so it's more likely it'll go to a game seven

Prague wins I think but Warsaw knows how to utilize their weapons so it'll be an exciting finish

62. Jeff's doctor recommended laying off the salt diet. What diet did he suggest for him instead?

Personally I think eating enough each day is a great way to lose weight. All he has to do is eat a breakfast, dinner and some snacks and I'm sure he'll be fit enough to play us next year

I felt a Kool-aid man vibe to be honest, a whole lot of ohhhhh yeahs and a refreshed roster waiting for the finals

Rose came up big early to give us a boost but now everybody seems to be clicking in their own areas

65. @gregreg was heard shouting shit while laughing after the 6-1 ass whooping V Chicago. What was he saying?

He said too much to remember, his mouth shoots off like a machine gun, I just remember him shouting about fixing skate blades and it ended with a mama joke

66. What was the weirdest item @BladeMaiden had to autograph so far this season?

That one kid who wanted to get his Chicago Phoenix hat signed, think he has a new favorite team now

67. Someone said the Phoenix rises from the ashes. What happens if @MattyIceaccidentally injected them into his ass cheek thinking they were his special stuff to continue his epic play?

We would surely lose one of our best players, I'd advise against it. He has the special stuff coursing through his veins!

Edited by 16z

2 hours ago, Banackock said:

58. I'm not even gonna lie, I was shocked to see us come back, but I am damn sure happy about it as well!
59. Once again, quite shocking, especially considering of how strong of a team Chicago was all season, but onto the Finals we go once more!
60. Prague 100% in my honest opinion
61. Warsaw 75%, I give them the edge over Prague at the moment still

2 hours ago, Banackock said:

63. It was a beautiful mix of glory and hype, love to see it. Oh and drinking the tears of haters, odd to be the heels apparently of the VHL.
64. Either my boy James Rose @MattyIce  or the sensational Russian Rara Rasputin @Victor!

As a vet in the league, I've seen Seattle do it before so I'm not surprised we had it in us to come back from that.

I was expecting more of an epic fight, but we're just that good.

Warsaw.  They always had our number in London, so I want the last laugh.  To be the best, beat the best.

64. Who are some of Seattle's MVPs in the playoffs so far?

Rara, he's been there keeping us in it.  Gives us that legit chance to win every night.

66. What was the weirdest item @BladeMaiden had to autograph so far this season?

I've heard it was some dude's thong.  Blade is up for anything and apparently he knew that, so why not got for broke eh?

67. Someone said the Phoenix rises from the ashes. What happens if @MattyIceaccidentally injected them into his ass cheek thinking they were his special stuff to continue his epic play?

I'm just doing my job, and I want that cup.  And it's not in my asscheek btw...

I believe we did our job and showed that we can win these tight matchups and be the team that you can't really predict how well they will do.

I think we did what we needed to do to get to the finals. I see our team as a dominant power in VHL and I think we had a chance to perform like that against CGY too. 

I am rooting for Prague as they have been in the league for longer time and don't have the cup yet. 

After today, I know that Warsaw moved to Continental cup finals. Tough series for both teams but Warsaw just showed so much offensive prowess it is actually unbelievable.

Unsure, but anything that makes his actually enjoy daily conversations. 

We were quite happy after all the weird takes from insiders around the league who said we somehow cheated. Guys got a bit drunk, a bit happy and a bit trashy.

35. At the next home game, the Bears are including a prize with the 50/50. What is it? Example, boat, season tickets, etc. We gave away a yacht.

36. Seattle is currently 47 games though and counting. How do you feel they finish the season? I think we will make it to the cup finals again. Just a feeling.

37. Rasputin career high for wins is 37. Will he break that? Will he hit 40? Imma say he did hit 40, but I'm too lazy to look.

38. Brown is currently 20th all-time for Bears points. 2 away from 19th, 3 away from 18th and and 23 away from 17th. Where does he finish the season? "Player Stats" 17th yo.

39. Tight race in the NA conference. Which teams make the playoffs? Who doesn't? Unsurprisingly it was NYA that missed.

40. Do you feel the teams are mostly set in the Euro conference or will there be some surprises?  Malmo making it that far was a surprise.

:sea: Bana's S79 Quick Q's - Off-Season Edition :sea:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

FA List

S79 Draft List

1. Thoughts on how the Bears season ended?

2. Rumours have spread but apparently Warsaw parties pretty hard. What things have you heard about them partying with the cup? TAG EM!

3. What are some FA's you wouldn't mind Seattle talking to or you would like to play with?

4. Thoughts on how your player did last season? 

5. What are your predictions for your player in this upcoming season?

6. Seattle currently has CGY and PRG 1st's in this S79 Draft. Who would you target if you were GM?

7. What are you doing in the next coming weekend?

8. What team has had the best off-season so far?

9. Has anything surprised you so far this off-season?

10. Thoughts on Seattle trading @BladeMaiden? Anything you'd like to say?

11. @MattyIce retires early. He's gone! Did the team or you get him a retirement gift? What's his plans in retirement??

12. Now that the NHL has ended, what sports/ teams etc are you paying attention to?

@Shiny @Kendrick @Victor @InstantRockstar @FrostBeard @aksuko @Rayzor_7 @Grant  @gregreg @a_Ferk  @16z

1. Thoughts on how the Bears season ended?
Warsaw's offense was too much for everyone. Seattle gave it a great run.

3. What are some FA's you wouldn't mind Seattle talking to or you would like to play with?
Elsby would be a great pickup but the cap is likely an issue there.

4. Thoughts on how your player did last season?
Surprised to not hit 100 points last season. Aiming for it again in Vaak's final season.

5. What are your predictions for your player in this upcoming season?
100+ points and going out a cup champion

6. Seattle currently has CGY and PRG 1st's in this S79 Draft. Who would you target if you were GM?
Petrenko and Em Em Flex 

7. What are you doing in the next coming weekend?
Took Friday off for a nice long weekend, likely going golfing or heading out to the beach Weather pending

:sea: Bana's S79 Quick Q's :sea:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S79 VHL Draft

1. What were your thoughts on the Bears trading for Valtteri Vaakanainen?

2. What were your thoughts on the Bears trading for (and eventually signing) Andrew Su?

3. What were your thoughts on the Bears trading for Micah Adrienne?

4. The Bears had a big off-season. What was one of their biggest moves? 

5. The Bears signed FA Jungkok. How do you think they do as a Bear?

6. The Bears signed Jonas Stormsson as their final FA. Predict their season offensively!

7. What teams had the biggest off-season?

8. What do you think of the Bears trading their players for 1st rounders while still staying competitive for the season?

9. Thoughts on the team drafting @SlapshotDragon and @oilmandan?

10. What did you do last weekend?

11. What are your plans for the next weekend coming up?

12. What did you have for supper? ;) 

13. Tell us something about yourself that you think someone in the VHL wouldn't mind learning about you!

14. Which sport is your favorite? Which team do you cheer for? Why?

15. Who is one of your role models in life? 

16. The Bears traded @gregreg , @FrostBeard, @Hex Universe and my twin @BladeMaiden away this off-season. The team gifted them something each as a parting gift. Could be the same for all, or different for each. What did they get?

17. Which VHLE team are you cheering for the most?

18. The team has decided, for the time being, to make the hard choice and allow @Shiny to test FA. He was quoted on the news as saying something about the team while out drinking on the beach. What was did he say?

*You can use these to answer for multiple weeks. It's why I provide so many (also variety to choose from).

Finals here we come! Valtteri is a legend and I feel blessed by his presence 

2. What were your thoughts on the Bears trading for (and eventually signing) Andrew Su?

I know he might not many tricks left in his bag but he'll still fool most of the league with his experience and goal scoring mentality 

London traded for Micah before I left and all season I wondered what it would have been like receiving some of Adriennes crisp passes.. Maybe I would have scored more 

Valtteri is my favorite for sure, love playing with members of my home country

5. The Bears signed FA Jungkok. How do you think they do as a Bear?

Jungkok is going to be our equalizer, just when the other team thinks they got the edge.. Jungkok comes out with full energy!

6. The Bears signed Jonas Stormsson as their final FA. Predict their season offensively!

Know him from the best shootouts of the season article I made, his quick hands should easily net him 20 goals plus assists!

Edited by 16z

I really hope we can go far and maybe even win a championship. He's come so close to winning a few times.

Great player from his prime years, I think hes got more gas in the tank to help us on our road to the cup.

Reliable player who could use a big season in the twilight of his career. Perhaps this will be a great match in Seattle.

Trading away Thightrap, which to me was a head-scratcher as I heard she had interest in staying.

5. The Bears signed FA Jungkok. How do you think they do as a Bear?

You gotta expect him to break 90 points. Great career that needs to go out in a big way.

6. The Bears signed Jonas Stormsson as their final FA. Predict their season offensively!

Nice forward depth who had a point per game season with LA. I would say 55-65 points in S79, 23 of those as goals.

7. What teams had the biggest off-season? I'd say our offseason was the biggest, huge spider web of trades.

8. What do you think of the Bears trading their players for 1st rounders while still staying competitive for the season? Retool > rebuild.

9. Thoughts on the team drafting @SlapshotDragon and @oilmandanBe nice to not get fucked by Lafontaine every season. Nice to see dan back.

10. What did you do last weekend? Don't remember, hardly remember what I did yesterday.

11. What are your plans for the next weekend coming up? We are having a big family gathering finally. Some people will be there that I haven't seen in over a year.

12. What did you have for supper? ;) Chili with hot dogs in it.

7. What teams had the biggest off-season?

Helsinki for all the wrong reasons. Had a lot of has left in the tank over there. Sad to see the squad ripped apart. I really like how Toronto is trending.

8. What do you think of the Bears trading their players for 1st rounders while still staying competitive for the season?

Staying competitive is key. Most big name players will gravitate to successful organizations. 

9. Thoughts on the team drafting @SlapshotDragon and @oilmandan?

Excellent picks. Perfect for the teams future.

Golfing and fishing.

11. What are your plans for the next weekend coming up?

Golfing and maybe more fishing lol. Long weekends in the heat of the summer...cant beat it.

12. What did you have for supper? ;) 

Kept it simple, soup and a sandwich. Cinnamon bun for desert.

7. What teams had the biggest off-season?

Think a lot of teams did even if they were depth signings, I know we were active 

8. What do you think of the Bears trading their players for 1st rounders while still staying competitive for the season?

Excited for their future, I may be retiring soon enough but will always remember the good times I've had and still making as a Bear

9. Thoughts on the team drafting @SlapshotDragon and @oilmandan?

They're both beasts and will make an impact immediately 

Last weekend I had my busiest week, became a GM and had to do my player tasks.. In real life I watched some T.V. like usual 

11. What are your plans for the next weekend coming up?

Don't really plan anything, probably the same old same old

12. What did you have for supper? ;) 

Last night I had a Little Caesers stuffed crust pizza 🍕

1. What were your thoughts on the Bears trading for Valtteri Vaakanainen? Smart move. Adds a good veteran presence 

2. What were your thoughts on the Bears trading for (and eventually signing) Andrew Su? Another good move. Genius GM flexing his muscles

3. What were your thoughts on the Bears trading for Micah Adrienne? See Above? Bana pulling the strings on the VHL

4. The Bears had a big off-season. What was one of their biggest moves?  Drafting Em Em Flex. Future star goalie

5. The Bears signed FA Jungkok. How do you think they do as a Bear? They will help the Bears win another cup. Guaranteed

6. The Bears signed Jonas Stormsson as their final FA. Predict their season offensively! 44-99-143 and 70 wins

13. Tell us something about yourself that you think someone in the VHL wouldn't mind learning about you!

I enjoy singing Karaoke, maybe even a bit too much of a microphone hog lol

14. Which sport is your favorite? Which team do you cheer for? Why?

Hockey, Detroit Red Wings, Stevie Y is my sports hero.

I cant say I've ever put much thought into this. I don't think there is the perfect mold out there, but we can learn something from everyone we interact with.

16. The Bears traded gregreg, FrostBeard, Hex and my twin BladeMaiden away this off-season. The team gifted them something each as a parting gift. Could be the same for all, or different for each. What did they get? Pre-emptive golf gift certificates for then we progress further in the playoffs. Too shady? lol

Stockholm Vikings (if they made the cut)

18. The team has decided, for the time being, to make the hard choice and allow Shiny to test FA. He was quoted on the news as saying something about the team while out drinking on the beach. What was did he say?

"Seattle is a boring city, I want to go somewhere exciting like New York!" 😁

13. Tell us something about yourself that you think someone in the VHL wouldn't mind learning about you!

I can bake anything.. Just give me a recipe

14. Which sport is your favorite? Which team do you cheer for? Why?

Hockey was my first love but I ended up playing Football and love everything about basketball. Has to be NHL and my favorite team is Ottawa

Don't really have any general role models, instead I work like a sponge and soak in any information I can get from people with experience 

16. The Bears traded @gregreg , @FrostBeard, @Hex Universe and my twin @BladeMaiden away this off-season. The team gifted them something each as a parting gift. Could be the same for all, or different for each. What did they get?

A teddy bear and a gift bag mixed with different strains of weed, edibles and liquor 

Berlin looks 🔥 Sounds 🔥 but since Bratislavia is one of the oldest gems they have my cardboard marked, raise in the air and pressed against the glass!

18. The team has decided, for the time being, to make the hard choice and allow @Shiny to test FA. He was quoted on the news as saying something about the team while out drinking on the beach. What was did he say?

daaaa Bearzzzzz baby