VHL GM League

Quik

So, since we've hit the minimum, I'm going to note that we'll be capping this at 50 teams max. Depending on the final number, playoffs will have 16 or 32 teams.

Everyone on this list should have been sent their roster sheets now. If you got yours yesterday, note that I added an AP counter so it's easier to know how much you've got left to spend/if you've gone over. I've mentioned it to a few of you now, but I'm planning to set this all up on the weekend, so it would be preferable if you get your rosters done by Saturday.

Also: Signups will close on Friday afternoon.

Getting the index ready, just a reminder to the following GMs that I don't have a roster for them, so just fire me off a PM when you're ready. If you did send one and I missed it, I apologize, just send me another PM and I'll add your roster to the master list.

@Nykonax @Esso2264 @tfong @Doomsday @hedgehog337 @LastOneUp @Devise @a_Ferk @Grant

Roster submitted. A cavalcade of former Pajodcast members (and guests/side friends) make up my roster. Looking forward to doing damage with the elite HoF that surround my few scrubs haha! :P