VHL GM League Index - Season 1

Quik

Well I wanted to learn about STHS. I learned...I didn't set up something right haha. 3-8 isn't the worst, but it's not good. :)

Also possibly the most fun thing I've read all day, from my first game: "Bob Ross ejected from game at 19:06 of 2nd period"

Edited by ahockeyguy

1 hour ago, Jbeezy76 said:

I don’t think everyone followed the attributes rules. Can you actually have a ton of 90 attributes and 85s ? Somebody stacked every one of their players with 90 on scoring.  

There is a hard cap of 90, and a soft cap 1 above 85 and a soft cap of 3 above 80. So you could have one stat at 90 and 2 at 85 per player.

30 minutes ago, a_Ferk said:

There is a hard cap of 90, and a soft cap 1 above 85 and a soft cap of 3 above 80. So you could have one stat at 90 and 2 at 85 per player.

I know that’s what I’m saying. Look  at the 12-1 team roster & you can see that he has more than four players with  90 and 85 scoring attributes. 

5 minutes ago, Jbeezy76 said:

I know that’s what I’m saying. Look  at the 12-1 team roster & you can see that he has more than four players with  90 and 85 scoring attributes. 

No, every player can have a 90 overall and two 85 overalls.

12 hours ago, Devise said:

https://vhlportal.com/VHL/GMLeague/Season1/VHLGM-59.html

@Doomsday

OMG at this game. The score sure, but the SHOT TOTALS. We almost scored on every shot we took. WHAT IN THE FUCK STHS?!: Also holy hell Quik this was some wild games across the board. You had a few normal ones in a sea of madness. 80's hockey levels of fighting. 

Yeah, shit was wild. Like I said, there was maybe 2 or 3 days where there wasn't a game with more than 10 goals. V2 is beyond broken for this type of sim.

11 hours ago, ahockeyguy said:

Well I wanted to learn about STHS. I learned...I didn't set up something right haha. 3-8 isn't the worst, but it's not good. :)

Also possibly the most fun thing I've read all day, from my first game: "Bob Ross ejected from game at 19:06 of 2nd period"

To be fair, this isn't the same version of STHS that we use.

9 hours ago, Jbeezy76 said:

8 hours ago, tfong said:

Luls what the shits is with the PIMS and fights hahaha

2 hours ago, jRuutu said:

I thought the low passing and high sc, ph, and df combo did not work over here? Or is this some other engine/version :o

TBH, I didn't realize the newest version was this broken. I knew it wasn't capable of handling attributes the way our league works, but thought the limits I put in place were enough to combat it.

47 minutes ago, ahockeyguy said:

As far as changing things go, we can just change our line arrangements and the whole 1-2-2 tactics thing, right? I can't just give my guys a bunch of extra points? :D

lol yeah, just lines/tactics, no changes to rosters.

Btw I did give Doom’s team attributes for the time being. It was way too sad seeing a team go without a single goal lol

On 5/20/2020 at 10:50 PM, ahockeyguy said:

How do I set it to where my backup literally never plays another minute. 34 minutes, 18 goals allowed lol. Although I am happier with my record overall though.

Just change the minimum number of goals before remove from game to 25 and goalie save percentage to 1%. Problem solved :)

5qYm5cR.png

Edited by diacope