League Pension Changes

Beaviss

Pension Update

As we know there has been on-going inflation in the amount of TPE earned over a player's career and hitting 400 TPE is no longer the milestone it was in the past. As a result, we're updating the requirement for the Pension plan eligibility to bring it more in line with the league's current state.

Starting with the week ending February 2nd:

Revised Pension Eligibility Rule:

Claimable by members who have had 2 players (past/current) above 400 700 TPE: 5 TPE/week

- @Commissioner Team

Stolen from @Josh

Edited by Josh

• Commissioner
10 minutes ago, ColeMrtz said:

Doesn't affect me but do people who have been able to claim pension still allowed to or does this change affect all members

No grandfathering. 

For the record it's any two players as well, not just your current or last two. There are a few members who probably won't hit this but in general everyone who was already claiming the extra for Pension probably should be fine, or should be fine again once their current player hits 700. You'd be able to make a 700 TPE player staying active on welfare at this point I'd say anyways. 

• Commissioner

1 hour ago, Devise said:

For the record it's any two players as well, not just your current or last two. There are a few members who probably won't hit this but in general everyone who was already claiming the extra for Pension probably should be fine, or should be fine again once their current player hits 700. You'd be able to make a 700 TPE player staying active on welfare at this point I'd say anyways. 

I updated the wording to make this a bit clearer.

1 minute ago, Kendrick said:

Thats harsh man, that's his family.

Who's Kendrick? I miss that monkeywrench guy.

On 1/26/2020 at 1:12 AM, frescoelmo said:

700 tpe was a lot back in the day lol 

Yeah, I don't even make the cut for this lol. But I've had 4 players in the 500-600 range and 1 who was 1,000+ all before the massive inflation. 

Edited by Kyle