VHL GM League Index - Season 1

Quik

REGULAR SEASON INDEX

PLAYOFF INDEX

Format

• 4 Divisions, decided via List Randomizer
  • Regular Season = 72 Games
    • Will be simmed in batches of ~20% of the schedule, so 5 sims total, spread out over ~2 weeks
    • ROW = 2pts
    • SOW = 1pt
    • Any type of loss = 0pts
  • Playoffs = Best of 7
    • Each round will be simmed in full, 1 round per sim

Index is up.

Send lines to VHLQuik@gmail[dot]com. Include your username as the Subject Line.

@Doomsday @LastOneUp @Grant please submit rosters ASAP. I'm planning to start simming on Tuesday, so if no roster is submitted by then, I'll be using filler teams until rosters are submitted.

For those of you who are newer to STHS, download the league client file, open it in your STHS Client, open your team, edit lines, copy all lines, save them and send me that file. 

To get the league client file, go to the Index > Main > STHS Client League File

8 hours ago, Quik said:

For those of you who are newer to STHS, download the league client file, open it in your STHS Client, open your team, edit lines, copy all lines, save them and send me that file. 

To get the league client file, go to the Index > Main > STHS Client League File

Which version of the simulator do we need to download?

http://sths.simont.info/Download_En.php

I have tried :

STHS Version 2 Essential

SimonT Hockey Simulator V2 : Version 2.3.14 - Release the 2019-10-10 : The version 2 of the simulator. If you have not registered your license, the simulator will be in demonstration mode.

STHS Version 3 Essential

SimonT Hockey Simulator V3 : Version 3.2.2 - Release the 2020-04-11 : The version 3 of the simulator. If you have not registered your license, the simulator will be in demonstration mode.

but both require a different file then the league file we can downloaded to run.

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, OrbitingDeath said:

Which version of the simulator do we need to download?

http://sths.simont.info/Download_En.php

I have tried :

STHS Version 2 Essential

SimonT Hockey Simulator V2 : Version 2.3.14 - Release the 2019-10-10 : The version 2 of the simulator. If you have not registered your license, the simulator will be in demonstration mode.

STHS Version 3 Essential

SimonT Hockey Simulator V3 : Version 3.2.2 - Release the 2020-04-11 : The version 3 of the simulator. If you have not registered your license, the simulator will be in demonstration mode.

but both require a different file then the league file we can downloaded to run.

You don't need the simulator, you need the client. The simulator is for the simmers.

10 hours ago, Mike said:

I don't need lines my players are identical (by position)

Just a heads up, in case it matters to you, but default lines are

L1: LW1 - C1 - RW1 - 1/2/2 - 40%

L2: LW2 - C2 - RW2 - 1/2/2 - 30%

L3: LW3 - C3 - RW3 - 1/2/2 - 20%

L4: LW4 - C4 - RW4 - 1/2/2 - 10%

7 hours ago, Quik said:

Just a heads up, in case it matters to you, but default lines are

L1: LW1 - C1 - RW1 - 1/2/2 - 40%

L2: LW2 - C2 - RW2 - 1/2/2 - 30%

L3: LW3 - C3 - RW3 - 1/2/2 - 20%

L4: LW4 - C4 - RW4 - 1/2/2 - 10%

Ya we don't want all that sent.

Last Call for lines. I will be simming around 8PM EDT. 

@Peace is replacing @LastOneUp who did not submit a roster. @Grant and @Doomsday will also be going in with incomplete rosters, but can finish them to be added for the next sim.

If you haven't sent lines yet, do so ASAP. If you're having issues getting the client working, just send me your lines and I'll enter them manually.

So, there, uhhh.....was a lot of goals. Only a handful of days went without having a game of 11+ goals. Most days had multiple.

Index is updated.

43 minutes ago, Quik said:

So, there, uhhh.....was a lot of goals. Only a handful of days went without having a game of 11+ goals. Most days had multiple.

Index is updated.

I don’t think everyone followed the attributes rules. Can you actually have a ton of 90 attributes and 85s ? Somebody stacked every one of their players with 90 on scoring.  

https://vhlportal.com/VHL/GMLeague/Season1/VHLGM-59.html

@Doomsday

OMG at this game. The score sure, but the SHOT TOTALS. We almost scored on every shot we took. WHAT IN THE FUCK STHS?!: Also holy hell Quik this was some wild games across the board. You had a few normal ones in a sea of madness. 80's hockey levels of fighting.