S77 VHL Graphic Tiers

gorlab

I always remind myself to be humble. Am I the best at sim league graphics? No. Do I suspect that people actually say 'wow awesome graphic' just because they are scared I'll bully them if they don't? Yes.

Due to no trivia, I have to do another written on top of BUST OR LICK so I decided to officially update the graphic tiers of VHL. The last update (original ranking) was done in S73, so there's been 4 seasons worth of time for people to establish themselves in the graphic game. People can work their way up the tiers or fall down the tiers with inactivity. You can make whatever tier you want to make, with a little dedication and a lot of passion. Once you reach god-tier, you stay there.

This is only my personal opinion and we all know art is objective, so please don't take this personally. This is off memory and checking the graphics and graphic PT sub-forums for who's posted work in the last bit.

GOD TIER

@boubabi

@Koradek

@Wasty

TOP TIER

@enigmatic

@Quik

@solas

@STZ

@Frank *  [New Entrant]

@gregreg  *  [Upgrade from mid tier]

@jhatty8  *  [New Entrant]

MID TIER

@Zetterberg  *  [New Entrant]

@KaleebtheMighty  *  [New Entrant]

@Motzaburger *  [Downgrade from top tier]

@v.2  *  [New Entrant]

@Sonnet  * [New Entrant]

@Acydburn

@Beketov

@Da_Berr

@dasboot

@Enorama

@InstantRockstar

@Jubo07

@Kendrick

@.sniffuM

@Steve

@GustavMattias *  [New Entrant]

@GrittyIsKing09 *  [New Entrant]

@McWolf * [New Entrant]

@SamTwoSix *  [New Entrant]

@dlamb  *  [New Entrant]

@MOOSE_  *  [New Entrant]

BOTTOM TIER

@Members 

Sorry if I missed anybody, this is an unofficial ranking and I really don't care that much since I could body 3/4th of the top-tier without effort, and body the remaining 1/4th with a little effort.  I run shit here, you just make graphics here. King Kong ain't got shit on me. 

Edited by gorlab