Thank you VHL Members!

So I've been the Trivia Head since it came to the portal in S82, I've now put out the S95 question pool which completes my 14th round (13th season) of being in the position, much credit goes to @Victor for making my job both easy and hard on some days and also being responsible for the phrase "There's a sheet for that."

With that I decided to see after these 14 rounds of questions who has contributed the most and also thank each and every member for their contribution to helping me each season.

Here's the totals: (This is only through the official google form so if you submitted elsewhere you were not counted on this list)

@animal74 25
@leandrofg 20
@Gaikoku-hito 20
@MubbleFubbles 13
@jacobcarson877 14
@ShindigsRIP 10
@Alex 10
@Ricer13 9
@Hogan 8
@rory 6
@Rhynex Entertainment 7

@Triller 6
@Pifferfish 5
@Grape 5
@Berocka 4
@KaleebtheMighty 4
@Sjin 4
@Zetterberg 4
@UghSike 4
@Enorama 4
@twists 3
@Advantage 3
@Mysterious_Fish 3
@v.2 3
@Schnee 3
@Gustav 2
@zepheter 2
@OrbitingDeath 2
@Arce 2
@AJW 2
@Ledge (enjoy the red ig lol) 2
@JCarson 2
@Mongoose87 2
@vincentlg2007 2
@dstevensonjr 2
@Zetterberg 2
@Nyx 2
@LucyXpher 2
@Royski 2
@Moon 1
@Otaznik 1
@Greg_Di 1
@izaak 1
@xNJDevilsFanx 1
@scoop 1
@der meister 2
@Ahma 1
@Keegan Gamble 1
@Doomsday 1
@McLovin 1
@Garsh 1
@npuBeT 2
@Smarch 1
@Pifferfish 1

There's a few blank spots since some people can't spell their name the same every time they submit ( @jacobcarson877x3). I'm also sure there's a few duplicate tags in there but heck you only get pinged once so who cares. My last little justification, if you're looking at this and have a high amount submitted but are thinking, "wait a second, I haven't gotten X amount of uncapped." That's just because I only use 2 per user a season unless I absolutely have to use more since I want to give you guys the best bang for your submission because otherwise if I use 3 then you only get credit for 2 and you just lose out on 1 tpe.

Last little shoutout to the unsung heros who submit questions when I run short just through dm's @samx ,@Spartan  , and possibly more but I can't remember off the top of my head.

Thank you guys for everything you do to help keep trivia running and please keep submitting!

Edited by N0HBDY

2 minutes ago, Ahma said:

no way really? I wonder how many answered it. I never saw it.

No I mean it just get brought into the pool for this next season so people will be answering it now, you should've gotten a tag in the payout thread

4 minutes ago, N0HBDY said:

No I mean it just get brought into the pool for this next season so people will be answering it now, you should've gotten a tag in the payout thread

ooh, I see. Yeah, I claimed it. I didn't realise it was for S95. Didn't pay enough attention hahah

will be interesting to see how it goes then!

@N0HBDY Did my questions get used?  I submitted 2, but I don't remember getting mentioned in a payout thread.  No worries if not, just thought I'd double check so I don't miss out 😛

4 minutes ago, LucyXpher said:

@N0HBDY Did my questions get used?  I submitted 2, but I don't remember getting mentioned in a payout thread.  No worries if not, just thought I'd double check so I don't miss out 😛

I forgot to include in the piece that this isn't just used questions, it's also unused, so some peoples may still be waiting to be used. I go by oldest get priority so if you submitted recently it is likely still waiting to be used

3 minutes ago, N0HBDY said:

I forgot to include in the piece that this isn't just used questions, it's also unused, so some peoples may still be waiting to be used. I go by oldest get priority so if you submitted recently it is likely still waiting to be used

Cool, sounds good!

• Admin
2 hours ago, N0HBDY said:

much credit goes to @Victor for making my job both easy and hard on some days and also being responsible for the phrase "There's a sheet for that."

Maybe I'll even start submitting questions one day

5 hours ago, animal74 said:

I come across lots of potential trivia questions when researching for VSN historical articles, haha.

Same reason why I think I am as high up on the list as well; good old VSN research!! LOL!!

@N0HBDY Thanks for all the hard work and keeping this going but please don`t allow people to know who to blame as I woke-up to pitch forks this morning in Vancouver locker room, and I am 100% sure it was one of my own questions; so please can we keep this quiet!! 😜

Edited by Gaikoku-hito