2020 Holiday Bonanza Raffle!

Beketov

• Commissioner

Merry Christmas Boxing Day everyone! @Quik decided to complicate the raffle by adding entries a bit this year but we’re finally ready to give away some prizes for you guys! I’ll post the full results below in a little bit but for now head on over to the stream and let’s get this going shall we?

• Commissioner

Hey look, it didn’t pick any duplicates this year! As I mentioned on the stream, if you would prefer a prize in a lower tier than what you have won just let us know and we’ll accommodate that instead. We’ll be getting in touch with all the winners soon to get shipping and stuff sorted out, specifically that grand prize is gonna be a bitch haha. So, enough talking, who won?

Tier 1 - 2 VHL Donation perks - This is not the rewards from the charity drive but rather our normal donation perks which can be found here. Pick whichever two you want no doubling up though. If you won in tier 1 you can go claim it as you would any other donation right now (leave a link to this instead of your confirmation ID).

1. @Barry
  2. @MikkoKoskinensMistress
  3. @ROOKIE745
  4. @DollarAndADream
  5. @Domino Draws
  6. @a_Ferk
  7. @flyersfan1453
  8. @Abe Roque
  9. @ngine4
  10. @thadthrasher

Tier 2 - Triples Week - More TPE! Winners in this tier can claim a triples week any time (on their current player) so long as they do a PT in the week they intend to claim. Just link to this thread and claim it as other.

1. @Big Bob
  2. @CptSquall
  3. @GRZ
  4. @hedgehog337
  5. @Liberty_Cabbage

Tier 3 - NHL 21 - A copy of the latest VHL ripoff EA Sports NHL game for whichever console you’d like. The blue team will be in touch with you about claiming this to get your console choice and shipping information.

1. @jacobcarson877
  2. @youloser1337
  3. @McWolf

Tier 4 - NHL Jersey - Finally the big boy. $250 value to a single person. A Jersey of any NHL team and player (or custom) that you’d like. The blue team will be in touch with you about claiming this to get your sizing and shipping information.

1. @Berocka

Congrats to all who won and I hope you all enjoyed your VHL Holiday Bonanza! I kinda said it in the stream as well but thank you all so much for your kind donations, especially in this really tough year. Giving back this minor amount absolutely pales in comparison to what you all did.

@Commissioner

• Commissioner
Just now, Ricer13 said:

results dead?

I’m editing them in right now. I think the stream should be set up with an auto-VOD mind you

• Commissioner
3 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

Oh did you already do the stream? 

Yup, stream is finished up. Results are now in the second post.

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, BOOM said:

With the postage speed, he might not get it until 2022. 

I’d like to say we could pay for rush delivery but let’s be honest, that won’t happen haha

• fishy unfeatured this topic