application drama

BladeMaiden

49 minutes ago, Sonnet said:

Fuck it, dude. I have a long history with HSK, I'll put my name in the running.

You’re not even in the general locker room at this time. In fact when Jubo took over It looked like you just left to lick at your wounded pride for not being chosen to replace Quik. I guess you just bring up your ‘history’ when it suits your cause, which hey I can’t blame you for the hustle but don’t believe you earnestly kept that love for Helsinki with you after you bounced but hey that’s just my opinion.

It is my hope that someone who presently has a connection with the team gets the position and not just some whiny, well connected Board member, but again that’s just me :)

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, BladeMaiden said:

You’re not even in the general locker room at this time. In fact when Jubo took over It looked like you just left to lick at your wounded pride for not being chosen to replace Quik. I guess you just bring up your ‘history’ when it suits your cause, which hey I can’t blame you for the hustle but don’t believe you earnestly kept that love for Helsinki with you after you bounced but hey that’s just my opinion.

It is my hope that someone who presently has a connection with the team gets the position and not just some whiny, well connected Board member, but again that’s just me :)

We asked for no “hey pick this person” type of posts and that goes the opposite way as well. We’ll decide who we think is best for the role, please keep the opinions out of it.

7 minutes ago, Beketov said:

We asked for no “hey pick this person” type of posts and that goes the opposite way as well. We’ll decide who we think is best for the role, please keep the opinions out of it.

You know me bek if i see a loophole I’ll use it, also think when ppl make claims that are questionable people deserve to know the alternative perspective, you seem to allow speculation to run rampant everywhere elses I really don’t understand why this topic would be different. 

more than happy to discuss this further on discord if you would like. 😄 

28 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

The sarcastic part of my brain : “I love it when ppl play stupid.”

The savage part of my brain : “ You know he ain’t playin’ “

You know how parents teach children "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything?"

Guess some people missed that lesson.

31 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

The sarcastic part of my brain : “I love it when ppl play stupid.”

The savage part of my brain : “ You know he ain’t playin’ “

...huh?

1 hour ago, BladeMaiden said:

15 minutes ago, Quik said:

You know how parents teach children "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything?"

Guess some people missed that lesson.

I do love when you roll up and come prove my point.

You should know by now I say what I believe and I stick by it. By all means try to chastise me for  having an opinion, but at this point you’re only adding fuel to fire.

The funny thing is i use to get that lame line fed to me a lot but I realized it was being said to people imposing a system and beliefs I could not buy into. So I’ll say what i want and to hell with you for trying to tell me to have my voice! 

l said what i said, full knowing i was going against the grain and their could be consequences. 

Long story short: don’t  patronize me.

21 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

I do love when you roll up and come prove my point.

You should know by now I say what I believe and I stick by it. By all means try to chastise me for  having an opinion, but at this point you’re only adding fuel to fire.

The funny thing is i use to get that lame line fed to me a lot but I realized it was being said to people imposing a system and beliefs I could not buy into. So I’ll say what i want and to hell with you for trying to tell me to have my voice! 

l said what i said, full knowing i was going against the grain and their could be consequences. 

Long story short: don’t  patronize me.

Yes, because as the woman that self proclaims as one for justice and good vibes, it really connects with your message to randomly decide to attack someone for saying (and I literally quote):

3 hours ago, Sonnet said:

Fuck it, dude. I have a long history with HSK, I'll put my name in the running.

Keep telling yourself you have the moral superiority here, hopefully it helps you feel better. 

8 minutes ago, Quik said:

Yes, because as the woman that self proclaims as one for justice and good vibes, it really connects with your message to randomly decide to attack someone for saying (and I literally quote):

Keep telling yourself you have the moral superiority here, hopefully it helps you feel better. 

Coming from a person who picks and chooses favorites based off posts is insane, who the hell stays in character 100% of the same time while expressing an opinion, she's obviously upset and holds the Titans close to heart. I don't see anything wrong with the response to Sonnet, this is getting blown out of proportion.. Sonnet leaves the same kind of comments and since both are veterans around here, who cares..