S69 World Juniors Award Ceremony

Acydburn

• Commissioner

with another tournament in the books I wanted to thank @Josh for simming it and @rjfrymanfor helping with being a commissioner. As well as all the GMs @Greg_Di, @Erik Summers, @zepheter, @JohnOQuinn, and @Mclovin.

Without taking anymore of your time

S69 World Juniors Award Show

Medal Winners

image.png.325664d36bb455cb0e6881109fbde902.png

Europe

image.png.9ebc6e40779393ffa294571a322deca5.png 

Asia

image.png.e351fd02058104fb752cd47d8dccff1d.png

USA

WJC All-Team

F - Hiroshi Okada @enigmatic

F- Jerry Wang @ColeMrtz

F - RJ Jubis @Jubis

D - Andrej Petrovic @Tyler

D - Jacob Perry @Liberty_Cabbage

G - Jimmy Spyro @Spyro

Tournament MVP

G - Jimmy Spyro @Spyro

Coming in as an underdog and being passed off to team Asia by his qualifying country Jimmy Spryo decided to make a name for himself. Going 7-0-1 with a .932 save percentage in the round robin and going 1 -1 with a save percentage of .903 in the medal games. Spyro is a great player and has a bright future in the league!

Predictions

2 Capped, 1 Uncapped:

No one

2 Capped:

No one

1 Capped:

@zepheter @DangerGolding @STZ @Mr_Hatter @Elmebeck @FrostBeard @VanCanWin @DMaximus @Greg_Di @fever95 @McWolf @jRuutu @wcats @Little Koolie @Jackie4967 @gorlab @Spyro @Bushito @cjc_24 @Telkster @DilIsPickle @Matmenzinger @HulkHogan @Maasa

(If I missed someone, or you feel like there's been a mistake with the predictions, DM me and I'll sort it out)

Congratulations to all the winners, and thank you to all who participated in this tournament. The WJC is a great place for new members to gain experience and learn how the league is run. I had a blast running this tournament and I feel it's one of the better events the VHL holds.

I'm still in shock but here is my run at a thank you speech.

I'm honored to recieve this award and I could never have done it without the hardwork of my amazing teammates playing in front of me. I want to thank everyone who came out to the WJC, and also the management team that set up this exciting event. I never thought I would have been selected for the All-Team or won Tournament MVP, so thank you again and I congratulate all the other award winners on their accolades and medals.

Let's get ready for playoffs everyone!

1 hour ago, Spyro said:

I'm still in shock but here is my run at a thank you speech.

I'm honored to recieve this award and I could never have done it without the hardwork of my amazing teammates playing in front of me. I want to thank everyone who came out to the WJC, and also the management team that set up this exciting event. I never thought I would have been selected for the All-Team or won Tournament MVP, so thank you again and I congratulate all the other award winners on their accolades and medals.

Let's get ready for playoffs everyone!

Congratulations man! It was great to have you on the team.

Awesome tournament and effort by everyone involved. Good show by the commissioners this season. Well done to the players involved, congrats to those who placed well enough to earn medals and best of luck to everyone moving forward in their careers. We hope you enjoyed the World Juniors. :D 

BANA

science fiction monster GIF