BSN appreciate everyone

Lemorse7

Hello BSN here, this time I’m not going to be Biased, well maybe a little.

@Dom I can write all this article about you, it started the 29 august 2021 it was the s79 playoff Yukon was eliminated, but you offer me the chance to join the Yukon Locker room discord. I didn’t join I didn’t even responded to any gm that offer me that day that I created shame on me. Now I did. The JST was the first thing that I join, I was a big noob then I’m still kind of is. Dom was the Comish of that and still is so thanks for that. You were my GM in Yukon after you saw in Hogan draft that I wasn’t drafted yet. You picked me up at the 43rd Overall in the VHLM s80 draft and we had a very good time in the Lr. After that season you were upgrade into the Malmo Gm and you offered me my first and only agm job. I the VHL. Like a good relationship something big happen the famous multi season.  I had 7 other accounts you help me and you did recommended me some other sim league and now we are here. I don’t think I could have fall in better hands then yours.

@Hoganand @BeavissI appreciate all the help at the start of my journey in the Yukon Lr.

@rjfryman  for all the work you put in this league and for answering all my dumb question during my time gming in the WJC.

To all Comish  and any member that have had a job in the past or now. If it was a little job or a big one. You have make this league a better place. 

To every Nighthawks since I became the agm of this team. If it was a little or a big interaction that I have with you even if you don’t talk in the Locker room. @scoop @v.2 @JardyB10 @Telkster @Eso minion druss @Matt thunder @PadStack @fromtheinside @Dabnad @Masu Chan @atw2592 @Juice

@animal74 best captain ever and to any future capitaine of this organization you have big foot shoes to fill.   

To the hungry Lions def one or not the most active chat that I’m in. Its always nice to talk with you guys about anything. @kelvi @Ledge @nurx Alex @Acydburn @a_Ferk @TheNeonShaman @Spaz

@Alex my vsn rival your article are more professional but lack of biasedness.

@BarzalGoat dan you are just a fantastique genuine dude, That cologne Lr was fun.

@frescoelmo @rory  @kobe hedge ledge nurx alex arce acyd @Daniel Janser @Viperar @N0HBDY @thadthrasher @Gaikoku-hito spaz all my counting buddys.

@Moon, @Minion, @jacobcarson877 and @Adrest245 you guys are funny as hell I really appreciate you and I consider each of you like little bro.  

@hedgehog337 my gm we have our difference but having someone exactly like you is boring. You like to bpa late round pick, I like to find a rock and transform it to gold. I wish you the best and the sun. Stay you, keep hating on the sim.

El Paso!! @Arce and other you know who you are. 

@Shindigs, @MubbleFubbles Team clue baby

Blame @badcolethetitan 

@jhatty8 @MMFLEX @OrbitingDeath thanks you for helping me in other league or to pick the best player in SG. Duncan Idaho is certainly the player with the best BS stats in the vhl at the moment. 

@Spartan excel genius you talk about spreadsheet like its your baby and I don't understand a think  

I’m sure I forget someone so thank you and you and you reading this.

557 words