Jardy's Hecking Podcast, Episode 10: With Special Guests! Pt. 5 Part Three

JardyB10

*LISTENER DISCRETION ADVISED*

The censors are (mostly) gone in this no holds bar, podcast of the year.

https://anchor.fm/jardy-b/episodes/Jardys-Hecking-Podcast--Episode-10-With-Special-Guests--Pt--5-Part-Three-e1i7gcg

Hey there VHLians! What are you up to this weekend? Perhaps you were planning on watching an entire feature length film? Here's a better thing you can do with that time: Listen to this amazing PART THREE of S1E10 of Jardy's Hecking Podcast! @Berocka joins me for a third and hopefully final time to ensure neither of us ever have to do a point task ever again. As you can tell from the length and the amount of people tagged, we covered A LOT of ground and solved all the league's problems. This was recorded over a week ago so there is no mention of any of the recent hubbub.

Timestamps do exist but are only available for you if you provide a reaction.

Also, if the intro doesn't make sense, wait another 1.5 hours and it will all become clear.

Adieu, enjoy.

MENTIONS (in chronological order):

@Toast @fishy @frescoelmo @Nykonax @Mr. C.C. @Jack Johnson @Victor @Mr_Hatter @Victor @Ahma @GrittyIsKing @Alex @Gustav @Victor @Beketov @Kyle @gregreg @Toast @Josh @Steve @Gustav @fonziGG @Nykonax @Cxsquared @bigAL @Juice @nurx @Esso2264 @Eso @Gustav @FrostBeard @Acydburn @Dil @Shindigs @Alex @Dom @Spartan @lemonan @BOOM @Minion @Banackock @animal74 @eagle_3450 @rory @scoop @Will @Josh @Beketov @Commissioner @Dil @Admin @Senior Admin @Head of PT @DollarAndADream @Statistician @BenedictCumberbatch @fishy @Shindigs @Recruitment Crew @Moon @MexicanCow123 @frescoelmo @ctots @Bobo @Ledge @Sonnet @bigAL @thadthrasher @Spartan @Moon @Moose? @MOOSE_? @Eynhallow? @Cowboy @Viper @Mr_Hatter @matt sovick

the first jump around i did got me "and so back to Ukraine.." which was a great sign to get the fuck out

2 minutes ago, rory said:

the first jump around i did got me "and so back to Ukraine.." which was a great sign to get the fuck out

As promised, your tag plus context is about 1:09:00-1:10:00. Your interaction in this thread has hilariously justified it too! 😂

1 hour ago, JardyB10 said:

As promised, your tag plus context is about 1:09:00-1:10:00. Your interaction in this thread has hilariously justified it too! 😂

can I get a time stamp?

Fastest hour and forty of my life, very fun listen guys. Thanks for the kind shoutout too! I’m in Ohio, but I forgive you for not remembering that. I try to forget every day of my life.

You know what... I love both @Berockaand @JardyB10 but that is just mean. How can you think that I will sit here and listen to this... Oh wait.. I do that anyway... F.... 

Great job on the podcast you two brilliant peoples! 

I'm going to assume both mentions are you calling me someones multi and asking me to leave. But could you hit me with the timestamps regardless? I haven't had the time for thicc podcasts lately, sadly.

15 hours ago, ctots said:

Fastest hour and forty of my life, very fun listen guys. Thanks for the kind shoutout too! I’m in Ohio, but I forgive you for not remembering that. I try to forget every day of my life.

If we had recorded that THIS week, I would have actually known that!

16 hours ago, Jack Johnson said:

@JardyB10What is the time for my mention. Listened to 30 minutes of this junk

15 hours ago, eagle_3450 said:

can I get a time stamp?

I DON'T SEE A REACT FROM YOU PEOPLES!

13 hours ago, Moon said:

Who tf said I was 14... @JardyB10you were right I am 17

7RHFfgg.png

16 hours ago, Spartan said:

give me the timestamps, and also Moose/Moose's - both played for me :P 

- 1:05:00 - 1:06:55

- 1:33:00 - 1:33:35 <-Spartan and Fishy Podcast Things

- 1:35:50 - 1:38:30 <-Spartan and Fishy Podcast Things

7 hours ago, Shindigs said:

I'm going to assume both mentions are you calling me someones multi and asking me to leave. But could you hit me with the timestamps regardless? I haven't had the time for thicc podcasts lately, sadly.

There may have been/probably were more than these two, but I'm sure they would be similar quality of mentions.

- 1:18:30 - 1:20:30 <- On the subject of live reacts to podcasts

Edited by JardyB10

7 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

If we had recorded that THIS week, I would have actually known that!

I DON'T SEE A REACT FROM YOU PEOPLES!

7RHFfgg.png

- 1:33:00 - 1:33:35 <-Spartan and Fishy Podcast Things

- 1:35:50 - 1:38:30 <-Spartan and Fishy Podcast Things

There may have been/probably were more than these two, but I'm sure they would be similar quality of mentions.

i like how you just ignored mine lol

8 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

I mean for the 3 questions that don't actually exist. I don't even do that to troll you never remembering what you say in your podcasts. I do it to guilt @Berocka into actually asking the questions every podcast.

3 minutes ago, Jack Johnson said:

i like how you just ignored mine lol

I didn't! This is a reputation farm. The first post needs a reaction or I can't help, it's the rules. 😜