VHLM Player Press Conference

Tagger

On August 18, 2018 at 8:31 AM, Tagger said:

Some more questions for this week

If you've already answered enough questions in other press conferences to reach 2 TPE for this week, then you do not need to answer these questions (These questions here do NOT grant an additional 2 TPE on top of the 2 TPE you've already earned from asking/answering questions in other conferences).

1) The VHLM Regular Season is set to start today, what's the one thing you're most looking forward to seeing?

2) From the guys on your team, who do you think is the most under-rated?

3) What are your thoughts on the current competition within the team for places at your position?

4) What do you think of your team's locker room forum? Anything you'd like to see added to it?

5) From the time that you've been here, what's the first piece of advice you would give to a new member joining the league? 

6a) Having already spent time last season in the VHLM, would you say this current team is better or worse than the one you were on last season (If you aren't in S63 Draft Class)

6b) Since the last questions, we launched a TPE tracker to allow you to see how well you're earning TPE against other players in the S63 Draft Class. Where do you expect to be on those rankings come draft day? (If you are in the S63 Draft)

Reveal hidden contents

@cheidebrecht @SirRupertBarnes@colton14@ColeMrtz21 @Sonnet @AdamEss @Tacocat @Rad Russian@Steve Razyn  @McWolf @Flyershockey90 @Bdlondon @ventsan @Schmidt @Arayvenn @pierogituxedo @Greenert11  @brownboy102@bdu754 @Scorpio @DrHexDex @Reckasaur @Foehammer @Tigerteeo @DBCrumpets @Jerramy @Claust @Mike_Houle @mhart97 @Desjar @Joobles  @Lefty @Harri Abraham @KingChance @Deeks @Brian Yearwood @MrMaxx44 @muharibshakur @deathsoftx @leafsman @flowseidon @canadiancookie @North12420@bobby  @BloodMustache  @DC_92 @Taupert97 @iamgrant2149 @golferbml @Zetna @Potato @Nelson @803 @FuzzyLeeroy @devilsfan35@Deft @Drob127 @Jose Gonzalez @Doomzday @Sublime @Keywi @DurdenBrandSoap @jlowenstein @Bazmandoo22 @RJHockey21 @Pelimies @UltraMick @Nick Blagden @T65 @Dijital @DickRobbins @JaacTree @bagelbitesisbae @VV2O4 @ViIIains @Tniz15 @Galchenyuk_is_God @Josh Ho-Train @McCan @SidTheKid87 @Jubo07 @mjrv21 @nymets5 @SupaStu @Rykonen @Rzerk  @Sook @Sllaym @ZST @libbyfanaccount  @tomppa169 @BarzalGoat @stucky71  @Sixersfan549 @Renegade56 @Jimbo @sanlitun @alecbama @Dtayl @Saucetonia @SlapshotDragon  @Reives  @Joseph Wolf @MrYams @CahillNFLD

@Glebbread @DaftRaincloud  @oilmandan @ChaceT  @Russell Jerome @LordTony @DonaldJWafer

@BBNAT@Whip  @Romaris @evrydayimbyfuglien @AndrewWarren13 @Symmetrik @ChrisF @Hunter @david_mccarthy22 @Elhandon @skyhighTBE @jrodwire

@Caleb Snoe @eaglesfan036 @Frank @BOOM™  @joeyboucher1 @Cornflakers @nicolas01 @RickRandals @Kian Lopushinsky

@STiN  @bryanxm  @Enorama @ShawnGlade @Nyr1994 @Jtww @canucksHD @PremiumFunk @JohnnyT_77 @Gravyncarrots

1) I hope to at least score a goal, and I can't wait to see who will win the cup.

2) Definitely Weekes. He is rarely talked about and does not show up on the leaderboard that much, but we owe him a lot.

3) Not much competition really. Cause I am top line and the best left wing.

1) The VHLM Regular Season is set to start today, what's the one thing you're most looking forward to seeing?

I am looking forward to centering the 2nd line in Vegas, and hopefully working my way up to the top line and sending Revchenko heading to the showers. A bit of competition amongst buddies is good no?

I think I fit that role, I'm underrated, I haven't produced a whole ton, but I don't think I've been given the chance to shine, looks like Rev is taking all the offensive faceoffs. But that's ok, I'm doing what I can to keep us in the game.

3) What are your thoughts on the current competition within the team for places at your position?

My competition, it's tough, Rev is an overager, so he has experience on me that's for sure, I'm looking to come up quick though, and watch his game and his style while I'm on the bench.

4) What do you think of your team's locker room forum? Anything you'd like to see added to it?

I don't spend much time hanging around the locker room, after on ice practice, I'm usually going straight to the gym, or home to meal prep.

5) From the time that you've been here, what's the first piece of advice you would give to a new member joining the league? 

Commit to being active, or commit to be average.

6b) Since the last questions, we launched a TPE tracker to allow you to see how well you're earning TPE against other players in the S63 Draft Class. Where do you expect to be on those rankings come draft day? (If you are in the S63 Draft)

I think come draft day, I'm going to be tied for first overall, question will be, will teams be looking for a one dimensional scoring winger? Or will they be looking for a cornerstone, franchise centreman. I will be happy to have all of next year to become the best I can be, as a UFA in the FHLM, I'm going to make the most of my opportunity in Vegas and improve as much as I can.

On 8/18/2018 at 10:31 AM, Tagger said:

I just want to play, we could lose both games but the anticipation is killing me. PUT ME IN COACH!

15 hours ago, McWolf said:

Halifax made it fun, we have two active starters so we both start, we switch out every couple of games.

On 8/18/2018 at 10:31 AM, Tagger said:

Aim for cap every week. It's not hard to do and it can be really enjoyable as well. My first "real" week I capped on Monday. I pass on reviews because I'm lazy though.

6b) Since the last questions, we launched a TPE tracker to allow you to see how well you're earning TPE against other players in the S63 Draft Class. Where do you expect to be on those rankings come draft day? (If you are in the S63 Draft)

I expect to keep my spot in the top 2 or 3. Enorama is really gunning for me.

A fun TPE rivalry brewing near the top and I do not expect either of us to slow down any time soon.

Thanks for keeping the list up to date and everything else you have done for the VHLMers. Your dedication is second to none.

18 hours ago, Cornflakers said:

I am looking forward to centering the 2nd line in Vegas, and hopefully working my way up to the top line and sending Revchenko heading to the showers. A bit of competition amongst buddies is good no?

lol :) 

1) Since it's not been too long since you've joined the league, what are thoughts on the league so far as a whole?
I'm continuously impressed by the amount of effort that goes into keeping it running so smoothly. It's a ton of fun and I have a few people's hard work to thank for that.

2) Are there any areas in the league that you would like to see a change/improvement? 
I think working towards more portal integration is a goal with merit. Otherwise, I think it would be fun to introduce a degree of variability and award bonus TPE for simulating well outside of achievement tracker.

3) The VHLM Newsletter launched earlier this week, did you read it and was it helpful to you?
I read anything that comes from Tagger to me, it's almost always useful. I will continue to read.

4) What are your aims this season in the VHLM?
To win a championship and score tons of goals.

5) With the teams starting to take shape, who do you consider to be the favourite for the VHLM Founders Cup?
Excluding us, I like Ottawa's chances.

6b) What do you think of your current VHLM team? (If you were selected in the VHLM Draft)
Big fan of my teammates and management, so I would say I think highly of Halifax and am thrilled to play for them.

If you've already answered enough questions in other press conferences to reach 2 TPE for this week, then you do not need to answer these questions (These questions here do NOT grant an additional 2 TPE on top of the 2 TPE you've already earned from asking/answering questions in other conferences).

1) We're now a few games into the regular season, what are your thoughts on how your team has done to this point of the season?

2) What are your thoughts on your own performances?

3) What's been your favourite game to this point of the season?

4) With the World Juniors being announced to return this season, how excited are you at the prospect of potentially representing your country?

5) We're currently working on creating a more up to date video tutorial to help people around the site, if there's anything you're currently unclear of or something that took you a while to pick up that you'd like to see mentioned in the tutorial, what would it be?

6) I do a tag for you when I post new press conference questions, would you like that whenever a new point task opportunity arises? 

Spoiler

@cheidebrecht @SirRupertBarnes@colton14@ColeMrtz21 @Sonnet @AdamEss @Tacocat @Rad Russian@Steve Razyn  @McWolf @Flyershockey90 @Bdlondon @ventsan @Schmidt @Arayvenn @pierogituxedo @Greenert11  @brownboy102@bdu754 @Scorpio @DrHexDex @Reckasaur @Foehammer @Tigerteeo @DBCrumpets @Jerramy @Claust @Mike_Houle @mhart97 @Desjar @Joobles  @Lefty @Harri Abraham @KingChance @Deeks @Brian Yearwood @MrMaxx44 @muharibshakur @deathsoftx @leafsman @flowseidon @canadiancookie @North12420@bobby  @BloodMustache  @DC_92 @Taupert97 @iamgrant2149 @golferbml @Zetna @Potato @Nelson @803 @FuzzyLeeroy @devilsfan35@Deft @Drob127 @Jose Gonzalez @Doomzday @Sublime @Keywi @DurdenBrandSoap @jlowenstein @Bazmandoo22 @RJHockey21 @Pelimies @UltraMick @Nick Blagden @T65 @Dijital @DickRobbins @JaacTree @bagelbitesisbae @VV2O4 @ViIIains @Tniz15 @Galchenyuk_is_God @Josh Ho-Train @McCan @SidTheKid87 @Jubo07 @mjrv21 @nymets5 @SupaStu @Rykonen @Rzerk  @Sook @Sllaym @ZST @libbyfanaccount  @tomppa169 @BarzalGoat @stucky71  @Sixersfan549 @Renegade56 @Jimbo @sanlitun @alecbama @Dtayl @Saucetonia @SlapshotDragon  @Reives  @Joseph Wolf @MrYams @CahillNFLD

@Glebbread @DaftRaincloud @madmonstermax @RealJohny211  @oilmandan @ChaceT  @Russell Jerome @LordTony @DonaldJWafer

@BBNAT@Whip  @Romaris @evrydayimbyfuglien @AndrewWarren13 @Symmetrik @ChrisF @Hunter @david_mccarthy22 @Elhandon @skyhighTBE @jrodwire

@Caleb Snoe @eaglesfan036 @Frank @BOOM™  @joeyboucher1 @Cornflakers @nicolas01 @RickRandals @Kian Lopushinsky

@STiN  @bryanxm  @Enorama @ShawnGlade @Nyr1994 @Jtww @canucksHD @PremiumFunk @JohnnyT_77 @Gravyncarrots

5 minutes ago, Tagger said:

1) We're now a few games into the regular season, what are your thoughts on how your team has done to this point of the season?

Well we havent been the best but im glad our 1st d line has put up some good stats.

I mean my plus/minus is in shambles but i am happy to have my points and hitting in check.

It has to be the halifax game where i got first star and had 2 assists.

4) With the World Juniors being announced to return this season, how excited are you at the prospect of potentially representing your country?

There are quite a few defensemen ahead of my in tpe but i think my strong stat line can boost me onto the squad.

5) We're currently working on creating a more up to date video tutorial to help people around the site, if there's anything you're currently unclear of or something that took you a while to pick up that you'd like to see mentioned in the tutorial, what would it be?

Getting involved in stuff like fantasy, weekley pickems, etc. That isnt very clear and it is a great way to score some uncapped tpe.

6) I do a tag for you when I post new press conference questions, would you like that whenever a new point task opportunity arises? 

yes that would be great!

1 hour ago, Tagger said:

We're doing very solid. I feel like we're not being as talked about as other teams, but that just makes us a candidate to be a huge dark horse this season.

Oh boy, um, not so good. I've only got like two points so far in 15 games. I was talking with my teammates and GM yesterday, and I declared to them that I was probably going to be a bust. They were very supportive of all of it, and told me that I'll eventually grow to my potential, and come next season, I'll probably be a real thraet in the league.

The game where I scored my first goal. Or the game where we went into the shootout, and I scored.

It would be pretty cool to wear the Maple Leaf crest and represent Canada, although my hopes aren't that up that I'll make the team.

Nothing much, really.

No, but thanks for the offer.

Reveal hidden contents

@Glebbread @DaftRaincloud @madmonstermax @RealJohny211  @oilmandan @ChaceT  @Russell Jerome @LordTony @DonaldJWafer

i am looking forward to trying to help my team the best i can set up plays for my team

I am not sure 

very competitive and high expectations

Everything is great and everyone is supper helpful

learn the rules for tpe collection! :)

6a) Having already spent time last season in the VHLM, would you say this current team is better or worse than the one you were on last season (If you aren't in S63 Draft Class)
i would say my current team is better :)
i expect to be top 100 or so

On 8/11/2018 at 8:17 AM, Tagger said:

This is a thread designed to help newer members and players get the full 2 TPE out of Press Conferences if they haven't received enough questions and will be updated with new questions every Saturday. If you answer 6 of these questions, you will receive 2 TPE.

If you've already answered enough questions in other press conferences to reach 2 TPE, then you do not need to answer these questions (These questions here do not grant an additional 2 TPE on top of the 2 TPE you've already earned)

1) Since it's not been too long since you've joined the league, what are thoughts on the league so far as a whole?

2) Are there any areas in the league that you would like to see a change/improvement? 

3) The VHLM Newsletter launched earlier this week, did you read it and was it helpful to you?

5) With the teams starting to take shape, who do you consider to be the favourite for the VHLM Founders Cup?

6b) What do you think of your current VHLM team? (If you were selected in the VHLM Draft)

Reveal hidden contents

@Glebbread @DaftRaincloud @nicolas01 @ChrisF @RickRandals @Russell Jerome @LordTony @DonaldJWafer

@BBNAT@Whip @canucksHD @Hunter @david_mccarthy22 @Elhandon @skyhighTBE @jrodwire

@Caleb Snoe

@STiN  @bryanxm  @Enorama @ADV @evrydayimbyfuglien @AnthonyOuellet @ShawnGlade @AndrewWarren13 @Symmetrik @Frank @BOOM™ @Trifecta @tfong @KyleS56 @Kian Lopushinsky

1. The league has been going well so far, and I am impressed at how quickly games are simulated.

2. I would like to see more advanced stats, but that's probably just because the simulator isn't super advanced.

3. The VHLM newsletter is great, I read it every time to catch up on things. I like seeing the Live S63 Draft Rankings.

4. In the VHLM, I want to average a point a game, and over 2 hits per game. The first goal might be unrealistic as I am a defender, but I think I can get the hits. Also want to keep blocking a lot of shots.

5. Probably biased, but I think the Aces are looking like favorites.

6. This team is really good and really active. The GM is great about reminding everyone to do their TPE tasks.

3 hours ago, Tagger said:

I believe are team is doing very well. We do have some improvements to do to be the best

I'm doing very well on my second season in the vhlm from the previous season.

No really favorite game of the season just want to make sure work as a team

Im really excited to be part of the world juniors since it will be my first time.

Nothing that I know of.

yes please

Reveal hidden contents

On 8/11/2018 at 8:17 AM, Tagger said:

6a) Is there any player on your VHL team that you're particularly looking forward to playing with when you make the VHL? (For players who were also in the VHL Draft)

6c) If a GM were to make you an offer, what kind of player would they be getting? (If you're currently unaffiliated).

1) To be honest, this league is literally a dream come true for me as I love the concept and the layout of the website is so perfectly designed. I really love the way it was thought out and can not wait to continue to support this organization.

2)The only improvements in my opinion should be the clarification on how much TPE each task or job is worth. It is still clear right now but there are variations of TPE for each job. Someone can receive more TPE than others, I would like that to be more clear.

3)Yes I have read it, of course it was helpful as I am trying to get familiar with the league and study it more.

4)Honestly, I just want to build my player and help my team be successful. I do not just want to be a regular player in this league, but a helper and an achievement seeker.

5)Right now, it looks like Halifax have gotten a hot start and seem to be the stronger team as of now. But don't worry, Oslo will try to go back to back! :)

6b) I was not selected by the draft but still picked up by Oslo. I feel though they are a team that were just the champions. I would like to play for them with all I can give to them and hope to help an already great team.

8 hours ago, Tagger said:

1) We don't hide it, Lynx players and GM are all disappointed with the start of the season. We still think we can rise as a contender by the end of the regular season, but that slow start is rougher than what we expected.

2) I'm satisfied with my play. I play strong defensively, and I score a goal or get an assist once in a while. I'm also 2nd in the league in hits right now, this feels good.

3) Two days ago, we beat Halifax after starting the season with 4 straight losses against them. It was a huge relief to see we could finally play against them. We just beat them again yesterday (or this morning?) as well!

4) I think I have a fair shot of making the tough defensive squad of Team Europe. If I end up not making the cut, I'd probably end up as one of the dman on Team World. I would obviously prefer to be on Europe, though.

5) As long as you show general directions on the forums and where to go to find the resources new players need to start, it'll be good. Guides at the top of most forum sections, stuff like that.

6) Tag me on every uncapped TPE opportunities, please. I need mooooore.

Thanks for the questions, Grinder!

I'm a little disappointed, I thought we were better than that. I admit I probably should stop slacking, my player have done nothing so far.

I suck, I think I only have a goal and an assist, and I don't hit often enough. But like I said I'm slacking, I could get more TPE per week if I wasn't lazy.

idk. I scored my goal in a game we lost so it's not this one. Maybe  our first game against Yukon, we won 7-3

I would love it but idk if I'm good enough. If Poland/Russia needs a 3rd liner I can be that guy.

I need to think about it. Maybe how to claim TPE and then apply them cuz I remember my first steps in here, I did the weekly practice but I had no idea I had to claim my TPE. Luckily a few days later I claimed them. 

Yeah, why not. I like to know when I can have more TPE.

On 8/25/2018 at 9:17 AM, Tagger said:

I think weve underachieved so far. With all the skill and depth we have I'm surprised we haven't had better success. Hopefully with practice well turn things around.

2) What are your thoughts on your own performances

I need to stay consistent thru games. I sleepwalked thru several games and it hurt our team. that cant happen 

its huge! I can't wait! To represent your country is the biggest honour you can have and I think everyone feels that way. I'm hoping to make the team, I don't think I'll play much, but to have that maple leaf on my chest will be very exciting 

yes. 

• The aces have done well thus far, I'd expect, seeing as @AndrewWarren13 is back after failing to make the Pros, and is leading our team with his +200 TPE/TPA ... good for him.     

• I feel like I am making the most out of the ice time and teammates I am paired with. I'm on the 2nd line, our 1st line is clearly clicking, and they are a force in the league. But the 2nd line is working towards it's chem, it wasn't what I was expecting, but sometimes you have to roll with it.

• Well I scored a hatty lately, didn't you see the paper?

• I wouldn't be surprised if I'm passed over and/or am on the 4th line as there are a ton of canadians out there that had a head start in the TPE/TPA department, and I'd be fine with just working on my game, less risk an injury. I'd love to play for my country, but I know there is a lot of nepotism on the world stage.

• The uncapped TPE opportunities ... How to get them, perhaps there should be a cap on if you're doing xyz you can't also do abc, share the love, capped TPE is easy to get, if you can't figure that out already, then idk if a Video will help you.

• As stated by someone else, please tag in ANY uncapped (or capped for that matter) TPE tasks :)❤️

• Its went about how i expected, despite being defending champions this season is more of a rebuild type year so the middle is meeting expectations

• Not very good so far.  My plus minus is worse than last season where we were dead last but scoring  more goals than I thought but less assists

• Scoring 2 goals against my former team Saskatoon Wild.

• I would love to make it but I'm currently the 7th ranked D in Europe.  Maybe I can play for the world team as they are short on D.

• How to claim Special TPE tasks as that was confusing at first.

• Yes, it reminds me that there are TPE opportunities.

Vegas has proven to be a powerhouse.

Jacobaa19 and I have been active in returning Vegas to a championship mentality and it has paid off exceptionally.

Borwinn leads the league in scoring and I could not be more pleased.

29 points in 20 games with a +21 rating; lovin' it.

His draft value raises by the day and I am very excited for draft day.

Following the acquisition of Crosby on D, we had two excellent games this morning resulting in 5-1 and 6-0 wins. Not really a favourite game thus far, but this was my favourite morning of games.

Team Canada unfortunately has lost a lot of its top players to nationality changes.

I will be honored to represent Team Canada, win or lose.

Basically anything regarding the player portal prioritizing claiming TPE.

Especially selecting the right week for TPE claims.

Yes that would be very appreciated.

I try to keep up with the activity on the site but it is very easy to miss things especially early in the week when everyone is posting their completed tasks.

On August 25, 2018 at 9:17 AM, Tagger said:

Reveal hidden contents

1) Our team, despite reisiding in or around last place, we have done better than last year, and our team has improved quite a lot.

2) I've been doing relatively okay. I'm not scoring as much goals as I should now, but still, pretty good.

3) People would say I would choose the 5-3 loss to the Rush but no, it's actually the 7-3 win against Yukon. Reason? Even though I got 2 goals in the loss, we won the 7-3, plus I got 1 goal and 1 assist. Maybe I should have finished with a fight for a Gordie Howe Hat Trick, but still, best game so far.

I feel my team can do much better as for what I see now, I feel my player can do much better as I feel he is playing very poorly. I still have great hopes for us even with this rough start!

I feel as if since I am new, my player performs pretty poorly and think I can help my team out a bit more. This is only the beginning of my player's career so hopefully things will be better.

I mean not many highlight games for myself yet, but my first goal is still memorable but it is still a tough loss for us.

Well, hopefully my player makes the team, I just hope that we have a great run in the end anyways. Nothing but time will tell :)

For me it was just navigating around with the portal, seemed confusing at first but now I am used to it after playing around with it.

Yes please, that would actually help me a lot. 

We had a rocky start and took a couple of games for the team to settle in and have some solid chemistry. Lines are starting to click good together weve had some short winning streaks here and there, Sitting near the top of the standings, We have a couple of players having career years and that will be in contention for awards at the end of the year.

I had started off hot scoring in my 1st couple of games,But latlely i seem to be struggling to be consistent with my new line mates. Some areas of my game need to be worked on if im gonna proceed to become better.

Game 10 vs Saskatoon, i went on to score 2 goals and be named 2nd star of the game in a tight 6-5 win over them. I fail to score in the shoot out but i goalie held us in to get the important 2 points. 

I am very excited and will be thrilled to play for my country in the World Jrs. It give me a oppurtunity to show my skills and talent on a more equal playing field, And to give the VHL GMs a better look at my potential. 

Everything is going good to date im finding my way around pretty good. Only thing i would say is some in depth explanations of TPE oppertunities and were to find them. A quick guide to find what were like an index links for certain areas of the site.

Yes indeed this helps me keep track of lots of things would be much appriciated if you continue to tag me. Wanted to say thank you for all the help you have provided through the tags.

Edited by ChaceT

On 8/11/2018 at 7:17 AM, Tagger said:

6a) Is there any player on your VHL team that you're particularly looking forward to playing with when you make the VHL? (For players who were also in the VHL Draft)

6c) If a GM were to make you an offer, what kind of player would they be getting? (If you're currently unaffiliated).

1. It's definitely been an experience! The learning curve isn't too bad, though I've had real life hit me like a ton of bricks which has impeded my player's growth. But the games and people here are fun.

2. Sometimes some of the info for the rookies can be hard to hunt down. Breaking down getting TPE, how to develop as a player, things like that, aren't always in the same spot or in an intuitive location (ie there's not a comprehensive breakdown of TPE in the points forum, though going to the newbie forum isn't a hardship.)

3. I've mostly skimmed but it's been interesting. I enjoy seeing the draft ranking changes.

4. To do my best and continue to develop and learn the ropes. And win of course!

5. I would consider my own team, Ottawa Lynx, to have the best shot. We are breaking away from the middle of the pack and rapidly catching up on Halifax as our players develop, and it's a trend I expect to continue.

6b. This is a great team, good leadership and management staff, and solid veterans that help out the rookies like myself.

Spoiler

@tfong @Enorama @Jubo07 @McWolf @Arayvenn @Sonnet @DaftRaincloud @ColeMrtz21 @Jose Gonzalez @Toast @SidTheKid87 @Cornflakers @BOOM™ @Frank @Joobles @Doomzday @AdamEss @Pelimies  @LordTony @803 @Rykonen @DrHexDex @VV2O4 @Tacocat @ChrisF @bdu754 @nicolas01 @Sublime @nymets5 @Rzerk @Dijital @Zetna @devilsfan35 @brownboy102 @Schmidt @Foehammer @DurdenBrandSoap @mjrv21 @Bdlondon @Rad Russian @DickRobbins @ViIIains @Tigerteeo @oilmandan @Nelson @pierogituxedo @DonaldJWafer @FuzzyLeeroy @Greenert11 @SupaStu @Galchenyuk_is_God @Sook @ZST @Josh Ho-Train @Deft @Claust @Scorpio @ventsan @Sllaym @Jerramy @KyleS56 @colton14 @joeyboucher1 @McCan @libbyfanaccount @28_stab_wounds @Mike_Houle @Reckasaur @Keywi @Kian Lopushinsky @Desjar @T65 @mhart97 @bagelbitesisbae @Nick Blagden @SirRupertBarnes @Potato @UltraMick @Drob127 @RickRandals @Flyershockey90 @Russell Jerome @Steve Razyn @RJHockey21 @Bazmandoo22 @Nyr1994 @DBCrumpets @JaacTree @Tniz15 @Steveziedoesit @kerryj13 @PaintingItOrange @Romaris

@cheidebrecht @Ruggiero10 @Gravyncarrots @SirRupertBarnes@colton14@ColeMrtz21 @Sonnet @AdamEss @Tacocat @Rad Russian@Steve Razyn  @McWolf @Flyershockey90 @Bdlondon @ventsan @Schmidt @Arayvenn @pierogituxedo @Greenert11  @brownboy102@bdu754 @Scorpio @DrHexDex @Reckasaur @Foehammer @Tigerteeo @DBCrumpets @Jerramy @Claust @Mike_Houle @mhart97 @Desjar @Joobles  @Lefty @Harri Abraham @KingChance @Deeks @Brian Yearwood @MrMaxx44 @muharibshakur @deathsoftx @leafsman @flowseidon @canadiancookie @North12420@bobby  @BloodMustache  @DC_92 @Taupert97 @iamgrant2149 @golferbml @Zetna @Potato @Nelson @803 @FuzzyLeeroy @devilsfan35@Deft @Drob127 @Jose Gonzalez @Doomzday @Sublime @Keywi @DurdenBrandSoap @jlowenstein @Bazmandoo22 @RJHockey21 @Pelimies @UltraMick @Nick Blagden @T65 @Dijital @DickRobbins @JaacTree @bagelbitesisbae @VV2O4 @ViIIains @Tniz15 @Galchenyuk_is_God @Josh Ho-Train @McCan @SidTheKid87 @Jubo07 @mjrv21 @nymets5 @SupaStu @Rykonen @Rzerk  @Sook @Sllaym @ZST @libbyfanaccount  @tomppa169  @stucky71  @Sixersfan549 @Renegade56 @Jimbo @sanlitun @alecbama @Dtayl @Saucetonia @SlapshotDragon   @Joseph Wolf @MrYams @CahillNFLD@Glebbread @DaftRaincloud @toshimann @Flare @KnucklePuckAdam @Shou Tian @Pauly51 @PremiumFunk @JohnnyT_77  @Russell Jerome @LordTony

@DonaldJWafer @Symmetrik

@BBNAT@Whip  @Kisshan @ChaceT @Jtww @ChrisF @Hunter @david_mccarthy22 @Elhandon @skyhighTBE @jrodwire

@Caleb Snoe @RealJohny211 @madmonstermax @canucksHD @Cornflakers @nicolas01 @RickRandals @Kian Lopushinsky

@STiN  @bryanxm  @Enorama

@Joubo @ShawnGlade @Nyr1994 @AnthonyOuellet @AndrewWarren13 @evrydayimbyfuglien @ADV @eaglesfan036 @MexicanCow @Wolf Edmunds

1) There were a lot of big trades this week; Sidney Crosby to Las Vegas, Ryan Kastelic to Ottawa and Dylan Nguyen and Ryuu Crimson to HFX. Which of these do you think will be the most significant trade?

2) If you were a GM, and you held the number one pick in the draft, which Season 63 Draft Prospect would you select?

3) We're now halfway through the season, is your team higher, lower or about what you expected in the league standings?

4) The World Juniors rosters have been announced;

a) (If you made a team) Who do you think is going to be the star player for your roster?

b) (If you didn't make a team) Which team do you consider the favourites for the tournament?

5) In regards to your player and his attributes, what's the one area you plan to improve the most between now and the end of the VHLM season?

6) I set up a new account @Uncapped TPE Opportunity that's been tagging members for new uncapped TPE opportunities, has this been useful to you at all?

Edited by Tagger

31 minutes ago, Tagger said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@tfong @Enorama @Jubo07 @McWolf @Arayvenn @Sonnet @DaftRaincloud @ColeMrtz21 @Jose Gonzalez @Toast @SidTheKid87 @Cornflakers @BOOM™ @Frank @Joobles @Doomzday @AdamEss @Pelimies  @LordTony @803 @Rykonen @DrHexDex @VV2O4 @Tacocat @ChrisF @bdu754 @nicolas01 @Sublime @nymets5 @Rzerk @Dijital @Zetna @devilsfan35 @brownboy102 @Schmidt @Foehammer @DurdenBrandSoap @mjrv21 @Bdlondon @Rad Russian @DickRobbins @ViIIains @Tigerteeo @oilmandan @Nelson @pierogituxedo @DonaldJWafer @FuzzyLeeroy @Greenert11 @SupaStu @Galchenyuk_is_God @Sook @ZST @Josh Ho-Train @Deft @Claust @Scorpio @ventsan @Sllaym @Jerramy @KyleS56 @colton14 @joeyboucher1 @McCan @libbyfanaccount @28_stab_wounds @Mike_Houle @Reckasaur @Keywi @Kian Lopushinsky @Desjar @T65 @mhart97 @bagelbitesisbae @Nick Blagden @SirRupertBarnes @Potato @UltraMick @Drob127 @RickRandals @Flyershockey90 @Russell Jerome @Steve Razyn @RJHockey21 @Bazmandoo22 @Nyr1994 @DBCrumpets @JaacTree @Tniz15 @Steveziedoesit @kerryj13 @PaintingItOrange @Romaris

@cheidebrecht @Ruggiero10 @Gravyncarrots @SirRupertBarnes@colton14@ColeMrtz21 @Sonnet @AdamEss @Tacocat @Rad Russian@Steve Razyn  @McWolf @Flyershockey90 @Bdlondon @ventsan @Schmidt @Arayvenn @pierogituxedo @Greenert11  @brownboy102@bdu754 @Scorpio @DrHexDex @Reckasaur @Foehammer @Tigerteeo @DBCrumpets @Jerramy @Claust @Mike_Houle @mhart97 @Desjar @Joobles  @Lefty @Harri Abraham @KingChance @Deeks @Brian Yearwood @MrMaxx44 @muharibshakur @deathsoftx @leafsman @flowseidon @canadiancookie @North12420@bobby  @BloodMustache  @DC_92 @Taupert97 @iamgrant2149 @golferbml @Zetna @Potato @Nelson @803 @FuzzyLeeroy @devilsfan35@Deft @Drob127 @Jose Gonzalez @Doomzday @Sublime @Keywi @DurdenBrandSoap @jlowenstein @Bazmandoo22 @RJHockey21 @Pelimies @UltraMick @Nick Blagden @T65 @Dijital @DickRobbins @JaacTree @bagelbitesisbae @VV2O4 @ViIIains @Tniz15 @Galchenyuk_is_God @Josh Ho-Train @McCan @SidTheKid87 @Jubo07 @mjrv21 @nymets5 @SupaStu @Rykonen @Rzerk  @Sook @Sllaym @ZST @libbyfanaccount  @tomppa169  @stucky71  @Sixersfan549 @Renegade56 @Jimbo @sanlitun @alecbama @Dtayl @Saucetonia @SlapshotDragon   @Joseph Wolf @MrYams @CahillNFLD@Glebbread @DaftRaincloud @toshimann @Flare @KnucklePuckAdam @Shou Tian @Pauly51 @PremiumFunk @JohnnyT_77  @Russell Jerome @LordTony

@DonaldJWafer

@BBNAT@Whip  @Kisshan @ChaceT @Jtww @ChrisF @Hunter @david_mccarthy22 @Elhandon @skyhighTBE @jrodwire

@Caleb Snoe @RealJohny211 @madmonstermax @canucksHD @Cornflakers @nicolas01 @RickRandals @Kian Lopushinsky

@STiN  @bryanxm  @Enorama

@Joubo @ShawnGlade @Nyr1994 @AnthonyOuellet @AndrewWarren13 @evrydayimbyfuglien @ADV @eaglesfan036 @MexicanCow @Wolf Edmunds

1) There were a lot of big trades this week; Sidney Crosby to Las Vegas, Ryan Kastelic to Ottawa and Dylan Nguyen and Ryuu Crimson to HFX. Which of these do you think will be the most significant trade?

2) If you were a GM, and you held the number one pick in the draft, which Season 63 Draft Prospect would you select?

3) We're now halfway through the season, is your team higher, lower or about what you expected in the league standings?

4) The World Juniors rosters have been announced;

a) (If you made a team) Who do you think is going to be the star player for your roster?

b) (If you didn't make a team) Which team do you consider the favourites for the tournament?

5) In regards to your player and his attributes, what's the one area you plan to improve the most between now and the end of the VHLM season?

6) I set up a new account @Uncapped TPE Opportunity that's been tagging members for new uncapped TPE opportunities, has this been useful to you at all?

1. Sidney Crosby to Las Vegas is a great trade, and makes the Aces really deep. I am excited to be a part of this.

2. Tzuyu and it is not even close. The next Erik Karlsson.

3. The Aces are much higher than I thought we would be. I thought we were a rebuilding team.

4. Disappointed I did not make team Europe, but I can't root against them in this tourney. Go Europe!

5. Need to get my scoring attribute up. Having only one goal and shooting 3 percent is embarrassing.

6. It has been, found some nice opportunities.