VHLM Player Press Conference

Tagger

1) The season has kicked off now, how do you feel about your team's performance to this point of the season?

Saskatoon started the season slowly but we got it rolling now!

2) What would you say has been your best performance in a game so far this season?

GM: 16 vs. Ottawa Lynx where I had 3 assists and got the top star.

3) For some of you this will have been your first week of experience with the sim, what are your thoughts on the sim engine thus far?

Standard simon bs we all know and are used to.

4) If you could bring in a brand new point task for the VHL, what would it be?

Soundbytes where some fun idea in another league, especially since I don't see a low effort like the comment in the sim section PT, this could be related to that e.g. make a soundbite after a sim for 1 TPE, has to be done within 24 hours.

5) The World Juniors cup will be happening in the near future, how likely do you think you'll be to representing your country?

Depending on the need for a young defenceman I probably could make an impact with team-first play.

6) Of all the logos in the VHLM, which one would you consider your favourite and why?

Oslo Storm has a very nice GoT-esque giant in the logo, which gives great vibes for the hockey team.

1) The season has kicked off now, how do you feel about your team's performance to this point of the season? 

2) What would you say has been your best performance in a game so far this season?

3) For some of you this will have been your first week of experience with the sim, what are your thoughts on the sim engine thus far? 

5) The World Juniors cup will be happening in the near future, how likely do you think you'll be to representing your country? 

6) Of all the logos in the VHLM, which one would you consider your favourite and why?

1. I feel like we could be doing better. We've been the best defensive team, by far, but our offense has also been the worst, by far. If we can figure things out and start scoring more than 2 goals a game, and Kronos has been a big issue there as well, failing to live up to the 1OA hype, we should be the top team in the league.
  2. Definitely my hatty, against (I forget who). There haven't been many great performances though, so it's easy pickings with my one good game lol.
  3. This is not my first experience with the sim engine, and these questions are still not really for me, but Bailey's in the VHLM and these are easy PC TPE. Right now, I hate the sim engine, and it's BS way of screwing Bailey out of his well deserved goals, as well as the inconsistency from MJ :(
  4. I'd create a Point Task where it's the goal for people to come up with a new Point Task. Basically, pitch your idea, as wild and crazy as you want it to be. If the league likes it, and it becomes an actual PT, you get 5-10 Uncapped TPE as well. No guarantees, but would be a fun thought experiment.
  5. Well, Bailey is capped, so there's no reason to think he won't be there. Even without scoring, he'd be a great presence on a 3rd line as a checker. But, if that's not the team build the Canadian GM is going for, then, well, might be the odd man out.
  6. I'd probably say Oslo. It's just really well done, and even the small detail of a lightning bolt worked into his...I wanna say cape? It's just a real nice logo that I'd happily wear on a cap in the real world.

1) The season has kicked off now, how do you feel about your team's performance to this point of the season? 

Well, we are last in the standings, so we aren’t doing too great. But the season isn’t over yet, so we still have time to turn it around. Winning isn’t everything, I know our GM from BESL, so the connection is what’s important. Next year will be better, especially if I can get into gear and up our scoring quick.

I haven’t appeared in a game yet, but I’ll get in the lineup soon and try to make a good first impression! I think I’ve done well in drills; I’m fast and I have a vicious shot. I have a big frame too, so I’m not easy to push off the puck! Hopefully I can get a goal in my first game, that’s the hope.

STHS is used a lot of places, so you learn the nuances. It’s easy to build a successful player and to see the fruits of your labor in the box score, as quickly or as detailed as you like. I love the scoring function here, I’m ready to bring on the goals!

I don’t know, in SHL there’s room for rookies on all teams not called USA, Canada, and Russia, so as a Swede, I hope I have a chance. I love international play and I would love to win a Team Scandinavia gold here too! I’m interested so we will see. I don’t have much experience so I understand if not.

The Ottawa Lynx are my favorite because they are my team! I’m proud to sport their logo, it looks like the Panthers but better! I like the black color scheme of the jerseys too, goes well with the beige logo!

Spoiler

@Alfred Corey @Camcall @Advantage @JSS @WHEELsnipePARTY @Molholt @IceSK @NathanN @RyanZabby @Philliefan @wiggo @JG10 @Froobydoo @Steroid Monster @majesiu @Cyberwolf32 @kerryj13 @Radio @wcats @hookemhorns @mjl3475 @ATaylor27_ @NightHawk_787 @Escott @NewtonianBoots @VenomBlast500 @WTB @Owen Borah @Bailey @TMG1017 @crazytexanfan @bhs7902 @Austin Kenobi @austendeven @ShadierGalaxy100 @Erik Flyyn @Wololo @Saclord @ihlevi @Slipperybutter @jackt815 @Kip Baier @FenPo @#LOLER @Big thic z @Basehockey @The_nameless_man @Eparker24 @TimNig @IniquitY @Alexander McMaster @DucksFan64 @Progamer5432137 @Rollzey @Kotkaniemi sucks @JonnyU95 @CurtisG93 @JORANNEXTDOOR22 @malone on coke @Lizard_Wizard @Salemsix @Tiler94 @Eddyconqs @Charles Blades @Nykonax @Esso2264 @TheDrunkDrew @Brock Boeser @Pwest7788 @auston matthews #34 @Julien Venezia @TheEpicDuck @Johnthegod21 @Brandon87 @xela @Require The Demi God @Lare @Alexhockey8 @Isaac46362 @dora @Hersheybears @Sturg @Dario44 @Zeniaz @NikEhlers27 @Hutch445 @Maladus42 @Mattmacleod63 @BladeMaiden @hitmess @Bobby Power @Koutsi @vesku842 @Sova @Ashvinan Sivasambu  @wola @Rocketman04 @DilIsPickle @DingmanGeorge @Kramer @Sohva @Poptart @Jayden Bender @Gooningitup @Fowll @Natedawg6413 @LemonPig @Savoire Faire @Levangy @Swintzy Sauce19 @K13R4N @Quietknight @tequbs @TMI @Wulfen @FlyersLord29 @Pier-Luc Besner @Jon @Kachur @JaysFan26 @LQuinn @theMooseKing @NickSunderbruch @Lancelot @dylanlib @Dylan Donald @expensivebaton @caltroit_red_flames @ocbeezilla @jonnysauce22 @StamkosFan @DangerGolding @kayfabe

If you've already answered enough questions in other press conferences to reach 2 TPE for this week, then you do not need to answer these questions (These questions here do NOT grant an additional 2 TPE on top of the 2 TPE you've already earned from asking/answering questions in other conferences). 

1) I'll be doing my first Mock Draft for the Season 64 Draft this coming week. Based on the VHL season so far, which team do you think will hold the first overall pick in that draft?

2) There's been a lot of VHLM trades happening recently, are you surprised by how many trades there have been this early in the season?

3) About a third of the way through the season, who would you say has been the VHLM's MVP?

4) Which other VHLM player would you consider to be your closest rival?

5) Play the role of GM of your team, who is the one player on another VHLM franchise that you try to bring in?

6) How do you feel about your current TPE levels? 

1) I feel despite them being in 2nd last, HC Davos takes it because rough depth and a lower TPE goalie

2) I do, I don’t know what exactly to expect but so far I am surprised by the quantity and how big the trades are, lots of 1st round picks and prospects going around.

3) Have to give it to MacKinnon, he is 2nd in goals, assists and 1rst in points with only 139 TPE.

4) I dunno, don’t really have any, let’s just say Divaani Sohva since he stole my hatty last game.

5) Just checked players for this one, and because I think you can find some gems by looking at scoring %, maybe Sven Hitz. He has it at 33.33 and is at 9 points in 21 games despite being a 46 TPE player. (Only player on his team with + plus minus at 6 by the way).

6) I feel ok, just gotta keep doing whatever I can to help my team and draft rankings, I love how you never run out of things to do.

Edited by Rocketman04

3 hours ago, Tagger said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@Alfred Corey @Camcall @Advantage @JSS @WHEELsnipePARTY @Molholt @IceSK @NathanN @RyanZabby @Philliefan @wiggo @JG10 @Froobydoo @Steroid Monster @majesiu @Cyberwolf32 @kerryj13 @Radio @wcats @hookemhorns @mjl3475 @ATaylor27_ @NightHawk_787 @Escott @NewtonianBoots @VenomBlast500 @WTB @Owen Borah @Bailey @TMG1017 @crazytexanfan @bhs7902 @Austin Kenobi @austendeven @ShadierGalaxy100 @Erik Flyyn @Wololo @Saclord @ihlevi @Slipperybutter @jackt815 @Kip Baier @FenPo @#LOLER @Big thic z @Basehockey @The_nameless_man @Eparker24 @TimNig @IniquitY @Alexander McMaster @DucksFan64 @Progamer5432137 @Rollzey @Kotkaniemi sucks @JonnyU95 @CurtisG93 @JORANNEXTDOOR22 @malone on coke @Lizard_Wizard @Salemsix @Tiler94 @Eddyconqs @Charles Blades @Nykonax @Esso2264 @TheDrunkDrew @Brock Boeser @Pwest7788 @auston matthews #34 @Julien Venezia @TheEpicDuck @Johnthegod21 @Brandon87 @xela @Require The Demi God @Lare @Alexhockey8 @Isaac46362 @dora @Hersheybears @Sturg @Dario44 @Zeniaz @NikEhlers27 @Hutch445 @Maladus42 @Mattmacleod63 @BladeMaiden @hitmess @Bobby Power @Koutsi @vesku842 @Sova @Ashvinan Sivasambu  @wola @Rocketman04 @DilIsPickle @DingmanGeorge @Kramer @Sohva @Poptart @Jayden Bender @Gooningitup @Fowll @Natedawg6413 @LemonPig @Savoire Faire @Levangy @Swintzy Sauce19 @K13R4N @Quietknight @tequbs @TMI @Wulfen @FlyersLord29 @Pier-Luc Besner @Jon @Kachur @JaysFan26 @LQuinn @theMooseKing @NickSunderbruch @Lancelot @dylanlib @Dylan Donald @expensivebaton @caltroit_red_flames @ocbeezilla @jonnysauce22 @StamkosFan @DangerGolding @kayfabe

If you've already answered enough questions in other press conferences to reach 2 TPE for this week, then you do not need to answer these questions (These questions here do NOT grant an additional 2 TPE on top of the 2 TPE you've already earned from asking/answering questions in other conferences). 

1) I'll be doing my first Mock Draft for the Season 64 Draft this coming week. Based on the VHL season so far, which team do you think will hold the first overall pick in that draft?

2) There's been a lot of VHLM trades happening recently, are you surprised by how many trades there have been this early in the season?

3) About a third of the way through the season, who would you say has been the VHLM's MVP?

5) Play the role of GM of your team, who is the one player on another VHLM franchise that you try to bring in?

1) I believe HC Davos will continue to slide and maintain a firm hold on last place.

2) I'm fairly new to the league, but I did a media spot on it and my replies reflected that there has been unusually high trades this season.

3) Nathan MacKinnon for sure.

4) Evgeni Komarov but its a friendly rivalry.

5) Rhett Stoffiday to add a better netminder to our team.

6) I feel good about my player's growth and I hope that it starts reflect on the scoreboard and in our team's standing.

HC Davos, it's pretty much expected that they'll be holding that pick just because they can't seem to stop this backwards momentum.

Kind of yeah, I've never really been in a league where the minors teams are the ones doing so many trades outside of the first couple seasons

Nathan McKinnon.  He's been on a whole other level than everyone else it seems.  Hard to stop him and few do.

haha I'm not too great so I'm not really sure I'd say I really have a rival.  Maybe a close friendly rivalry with Edvin

Pretty much any defender, I'm not sure any which defender in particular as most any would do because we're not very defensive minded so adding any kind of defense would be great.

Not too good, I feel like I've missed out on a bunch, but have no real idea how I've been doing.  I feel disappointed in myself so far.

21 hours ago, Tagger said:

1. I think it's gonna be Davos, they're on the down side

2. I'm a bit surprised by the amount of trades this early. We usually see this later on the season

3. Mackinnon is rolling on everyone right now. If he keeps this up he'll probably win it.

4. Elias Dahlberg

5. Elias Dahlberg lol

6. going up slowly, going to be a 100 soon

I love it. We've been playing well as a team and the performance has been showing up in the results we've been getting.

I pride myself on consistency, game to game. I definitely like how I've been playing as a defenseman, and I have been chipping in on offense consistently.

I like it. I wish it included advanced stats like Corsi and exGF, but I like knowing my SB totals.

4) If you could bring in a brand new point task for the VHL, what would it be?

Something to do with grassroots, whether it be doing something with others in the VHLM or youngsters playing for your same nation.

We'll see. If I do, I'll give it my all. If I don't, I won't take it personally. There are a lot of good young Americans, so I'm happy to cheer for my nation, on the ice or in the stands.

Yukon. LET'S GO RUSH!

it's probably going to be Davos.

I'm honestly surprised, wouldn't have thought there would be this many.

Brick Wahl has been smashing it.

im fairly new so i havent gotten any rivals yet.

if i had to choose one i'd say joel ylönen.

as they say, slow and steady wins the race.

1. I agree with what others have said, either HC Davos or the NY Americans. 

2. Nope, but then again I am the Wilds' assistant general manager so I helped build some of those trades. 

3. I gotta go with Jesse Wilson, considering he's a D-Man with more points than the vast majority of forwards including me.

4. Brick Wahl was my rival. Then we assimilated him. 

5. I'm currently the AGM of the Wild, so this is an question I can't actually answer. 

6. I like them, earning 10 capped TPE a week and looking for a paying job to round it out.  

We’re second overall and have one of the best teams in the VHLM! I’m so proud of our progress!

2) What would you say has been your best performance in a game so far this season? It was the Yukon Rush vs. Saskatoon Wild game back in October. I got a shutout that game and stopped every single puck. My team put up two unanswered goals, and we showed the world what we’re made of!!

3) For some of you this will have been your first week of experience with the sim, what are your thoughts on the sim engine thus far? I’m an old veteran, so I love the sim very much. It’s one of the most intuitive simulators i’ve ever seen! I’ve become rather spoiled by it!

4) If you could bring in a brand new point task for the VHL, what would it be? I’m fond of the ones we have. Perhaps a reward for shutouts? Not sure.

5) The World Juniors cup will be happening in the near future, how likely do you think you'll be to representing your country? I sincerely hope so! I’d love to represent the USA in the World Juniors!!

6) Of all the logos in the VHLM, which one would you consider your favourite and why? That’s an easy one! My favorite is the Big R for the Yukon Rush! It’s my favorite because it embodies the flying wings and the “rushing” vibe tremendously! I just love it.

I am going to guess Toronto.

Not really.  The VHLM is always insane and unpredictable.

Nathan Mackinnon for sure.

Any defender that gets in my way.

Mackinnon has been insanely good so probably I guess.

Best in the DRAFT BABY

I think Davos will hold the first selection

Yeah to be honest the season is still early and we have seen a bunch of trades.

Brick Wahl 100%

The net

5) Play the role of GM of your team, who is the one player on another VHLM franchise that you try to bring in?

Nathan mackinnon 100%

I’m still new to the league and have just figured out how to earn tpe so hopefully I can grow from where I am now.

On 11/4/2018 at 12:46 AM, Tagger said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1. NY has more chances since they have two out of four lotto picks. So let's say that they will get lucky. To make things more ridiculous, they will win the first OV with the TOR pick hehe.

2. Haven't really watched VHLM deals, but it's nice to see GM's doing something. IIRC, we didn't have lots of going on in S50's and these last seasons is an improvement. Not only in terms of activity, deals are also here.

3. Hard to say. McKinnon and Wilson are two equaly worthy players for being MVP. We shall see when the season ends.

4. Nobody tbh. Would've been Zajaczkowski for the best VHLM two-way player, but Randoms is doing what he is supposed to do with this build. 21 points is nice anyways.

5. I'm the GM already. But let's say, Rylan Peace cause I'm a bit biased.

6. Doing good for a 24th OV pick tbh. I think Randoms could become the second Kiaskov at some point (as much as Mulligan) since I'm earning 9 TPE per week at least now. Maybe even 11 if we're getting trivia results.

Based on what I've seen so far, it's looking like New York. Though, just as easily it could be Davos.

As this is my first season in the game i would have said no. But looking over many answers to these questions it looks like it's in fact out of the ordinary. Which i think is pretty cool!

Have to give it up to MacKinnon tearing it up. But, Rhett Stoffiday is the real MVP!

Honestly being that i just started i don't think i have built that kind of thing so far. Maybe next season i will be able to see something of a rivalry.

Nathan MacKinnon without a doubt. Dudes a straight up beast!

6) How do you feel about your current TPE levels

I actually feel pretty good at the moment. Closing in on 100 tpe after all my pending updates. Hopefully that will help get me on the board a little bit more. Either way I'm still learning and working hard to get better!

Probably Davos

Definitley, teams have been shaking up their roster after some games

MacKinnon, guys been scoring left and right.

Professional Bust and Bench Door Opener Joel Ylonen @Esso2264

Jorgon Weyed, we need some scoring and could definitley use him.

Feel like their pretty good, I'll be over 130 by the end of the week, and hopefully over 160 by the end of the season

1) I'll be doing my first Mock Draft for the Season 64 Draft this coming week. Based on the VHL season so far, which team do you think will hold the first overall pick in that draft?

I think it’ll be the New York Americans.

2) There's been a lot of VHLM trades happening recently, are you surprised by how many trades there have been this early in the season?

Not really, the standings were very tight. They’re starting to show some separation, but at the time teams wanted changes to be made to better their position.

Nathan McKinnon.

Honestly I don’t really have a rival I just stick to my game and do my job.

Easily Nathan McKinnon.

Decent, but I’m working on it.

I think it's a bit too early for this one, but Davos I think.

Nope, I think most teams know where they stand currently and either want to load up on picks are get building a super team.

Nathan Mackinnon

Don't think I have one, to be honest.

I think Jesse Wilson would be a great addition for Yukon.

I'm pretty happy with where I'm at. I try and get at least 10 every week, which isn't going to break records but I'm happy with it. 

Just two teams competing for that at the moment and New York Americans seems to lead.

To be honest, I haven't noticed, I pay attention just to my team and my on-ice performance.

Nathan MacKinnon and Nikita Flipachyev both are playing amazing and it's their trophy to lose.

I think Ryan Sullivan Jr, because if not for him I'd have much better shot at 1st overall and he plays the same position as I do.

We are firmly in the playoff spot with the best goal difference in the league, neither needing a huge push in offence or defence department. To be honest I'd stay put and not risk the chemistry.

It's fine, though the grind starts to pile up and not sure how long I'm going to try, especially with starting to become capped and using regression free years in EFL/SBA.

The New York Americans

Its my first season so i cant really compare it to anything else.

Elias Dahlberg

Elias Dahlberg but in a nice friendly way since I wish I was out scoring him at least.

Brick Wahl, I think Ottawa could use a prospect goalie and I think Brick is just an awesome player.

Pretty good could be 72 points higher though

• Beaviss pinned and featured this topic
On 11/3/2018 at 3:46 PM, Tagger said:
  Reveal hidden contents

6.  I'm happy with where I'm at currently. I have been leaving a couple points on the table recently due to real life, but I'll get back into the swing a things in a couple weeks once everything had calmed down.

Spoiler

@Arayvenn  @DaftRaincloud @ColeMrtz21 @Toast  @Frank @Joobles @Doomzday  @Pelimies  @LordTony @803 @Rykonen @DrHexDex @VV2O4 @Tacocat @ChrisF  @nicolas01 @Sublime @nymets5 @Rzerk @Dijital @Zetna @devilsfan35 @brownboy102 @Schmidt @Foehammer @DurdenBrandSoap @mjrv21 @Bdlondon @Rad Russian @DickRobbins @ViIIains @Tigerteeo  @Nelson @pierogituxedo @DonaldJWafer @FuzzyLeeroy @Greenert11 @SupaStu @Galchenyuk_is_God @Sook @ZST @Josh Ho-Train @Deft @Claust @Scorpio @ventsan @Sllaym @Jerramy @KyleS56 @colton14 @joeyboucher1 @McCan @libbyfanaccount  @Mike_Houle @Reckasaur @Keywi @Kian Lopushinsky @Desjar @T65 @mhart97 @bagelbitesisbae @Nick Blagden @SirRupertBarnes @Potato @UltraMick @Drob127 @RickRandals @Flyershockey90 @Russell Jerome @Steve Razyn @RJHockey21 @Bazmandoo22 @Nyr1994 @DBCrumpets @JaacTree @Tniz15 @ChaceT @Jtww @canucksHD @PremiumFunk @Gravyncarrots @JohnnyT_77 @Shou Tian @eaglesfan036 @KnucklePuckAdam @Flare @toshimann @Pauly51 @Kisshan @Joubo @RealJohny211 @madmonstermax @hedgehog337  @PaintingItOrange @Ruggiero10 @Steveziedoesit @monkeywrench15 @Dude @Rosco @Jonah38 @JR0B13 @Peace @Fizzwidget   @Alfred Corey @Camcall @Advantage @JSS @WHEELsnipePARTY @Molholt @IceSK @NathanN @RyanZabby @Philliefan @wiggo @JG10 @Froobydoo @Steroid Monster @majesiu @Cyberwolf32 @kerryj13 @Radio @wcats @hookemhorns @mjl3475 @ATaylor27_ @NightHawk_787 @Escott @NewtonianBoots @VenomBlast500 @WTB @Owen Borah @Bailey @TMG1017 @crazytexanfan @bhs7902 @Austin Kenobi @austendeven @ShadierGalaxy100 @Erik Flyyn @Wololo @Saclord @ihlevi @Slipperybutter @jackt815 @Kip Baier @FenPo @#LOLER @Big thic z @Basehockey @The_nameless_man @Eparker24 @TimNig @IniquitY @Alexander McMaster @DucksFan64 @Progamer5432137 @Rollzey @Kotkaniemi sucks @JonnyU95 @CurtisG93 @JORANNEXTDOOR22 @malone on coke @Lizard_Wizard @Salemsix @Tiler94 @Eddyconqs @Charles Blades @Nykonax @Esso2264 @TheDrunkDrew @Brock Boeser @Pwest7788 @auston matthews #34 @Julien Venezia @TheEpicDuck @Johnthegod21 @Brandon87 @xela @Require The Demi God @Lare @Alexhockey8 @Isaac46362 @dora @Hersheybears @Sturg @Dario44 @Zeniaz @NikEhlers27 @Hutch445 @Maladus42 @Mattmacleod63 @BladeMaiden @hitmess @Bobby Power @Koutsi @vesku842 @Sova @Ashvinan Sivasambu  @wola @Rocketman04 @DilIsPickle @DingmanGeorge @Kramer @Sohva @Poptart @Jayden Bender @Gooningitup @Fowll @Natedawg6413 @LemonPig @Savoire Faire @Levangy @Swintzy Sauce19 @K13R4N @Quietknight @tequbs @TMI @Wulfen @FlyersLord29 @Pier-Luc Besner @Jon @Kachur @JaysFan26 @LQuinn @theMooseKing @NickSunderbruch @Lancelot @dylanlib @Dylan Donald @expensivebaton @caltroit_red_flames @ocbeezilla @jonnysauce22 @StamkosFan @DangerGolding @kayfabe @Santeri koskinen @Ninetyfourgoalie @Tangledgoat34 @TPEWhore @SwagSloth @edonnelly30 @Cj. @Bigwood17 @TheMemeMaestro @JHughes08 @Toasty @11 Eleven @Quik @Devise

Also as an extra note for anyone who has submitted for this before, we are now a pinned thread within the press conferences forum, so if you are looking for this thread at a later date and don't see it where it usually is, look towards the top of the press conferences page!

1) I posted up the first Mock Draft for the Season 64 Draft, of the players who were not predicted to be selected in the first two rounds, which player do you think has the most chance of moving up into being selected in the top two rounds when the next Mock Draft is done?

2) The TPE milestone required to automatically be promoted to the VHL for the following season is 200 TPE. 

i) (If you're below 200 TPE) How long do you think it will take you to reach that milestone?

ii) (If you're already above 200 TPE) How much TPE do you think you will have by the end of this season? 

3) The World Juniors rosters were announced last week, which team do you think will be the favourite to win the tournament?

4) We're getting close to the week of the Mid-Season PT week, where if you submit a PT that fits the theme, you will earn substantially more TPE. Last season's theme was covering other members players, what theme would you like to see for this seasons PT?

5) From your time in the league, if you could give any advice to a new member entering the league, what would it be?

6) We have a one off VHL All-Star game every season that uses the NHL series as a sim engine and is live-streamed. Would you be interested in seeing a similar game done for the VHLM and what do you think your chances would be of making a VHLM All-Star roster? 

1) Hopefully McDavid, but realistically Nathan N would be a steal as he is 11th and that’s after a downwards trend.

2) I’m not to sure, I think that I have a lot more to give and World Juniors was a great wake up call to really keep it going so like, worst case scenario 10 games in next season? Hard to predict.

3) Team World all the way! Best forward group and a VHL/VHLM goalie stud. USA has a solid defence, though.

4) Sorry, not sure what PT is but would love to know about said TPE earner.

5) Make sure that you are just involved and using the team scoring is a great way to evaluate your player and see how you can improve your stats.

6) I would love for it to be in the VHLM and it is awesome. I am probably going to watch it even though I am not in it. My odds, probably dependant on how many teams, but I’d say my stats are meh but I am a solid scorer so maybe 20/1

Edited by Rocketman04

2 hours ago, Rocketman04 said:

4) Sorry, not sure what PT is but would love to know about said TPE earner.

PT stands for Point Tasks, so like Media Spots, Graphics or Poscasts. There is usually one themed Point Task every season and it's worth uncapped bonus points to get more people to do them