VHLM Player Press Conference

Tagger

1) As a whole the league looks amazing and everyone has been really cool and laid back, I love the atmosphere of the league

2) Absolutely Nothing the league is I think only going to improve or show flaws as the numbers of players increase

3) no since this is really late and I’m only doing it for tp 

4) establish myself as a good pick for the vhlm draft next season

5) as of the time I’m doing this Oslo without a doubt

6b) although I wasn’t drafted and am entering this upcoming draft I hope I stick with my team Halifax

1. This season's Themed Point Task had you write or make a graphic about the upcoming Sponsor's Shield Tournament and the brands that will compete in it. 
(if you are not associated with a brand) Which brand would you like to represent?

any brand is good.

2. What would you like next season's theme to be?

Maybe country themed.

3. Who has your vote for the VHLM's MVP so far in this season?

Divaani Sohva.

4. If you had the choice between every job possible in the league, which one would you do? (you can say none if you want to only be a player, it is fine)

GM.

5. I am going to release a mock draft early next week. Let's put you up with the same task; who will be the first 4 picks of the draft?
1st pick (DAV) Sullivan
2nd pick (NYA) Wahl

3rd pick (HSK) Zabby
4th pick (NYA from TOR) Dahlberg.

6. Do you read the weekly Newsletter? Is this stuff interesting for you?

yes and yes.

On 11/24/2018 at 9:08 PM, McWolf said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@Arayvenn  @DaftRaincloud @ColeMrtz21 @Toast  @Frank @Joobles @Doomzday  @Pelimies  @LordTony @803 @Rykonen @DrHexDex @VV2O4 @Tacocat @ChrisF  @nicolas01 @Sublime @nymets5 @Rzerk @Dijital @Zetna @devilsfan35 @brownboy102 @Schmidt @Foehammer @DurdenBrandSoap @mjrv21 @Bdlondon @Rad Russian @DickRobbins @ViIIains @Tigerteeo  @Nelson @pierogituxedo @DonaldJWafer @FuzzyLeeroy @Greenert11 @SupaStu @Galchenyuk_is_God @Sook @ZST @Josh Ho-Train @Deft @Claust @Scorpio @ventsan @Sllaym @Jerramy @KyleS56 @colton14 @joeyboucher1 @McCan @libbyfanaccount  @Mike_Houle @Reckasaur @Keywi @Kian Lopushinsky @Desjar @T65 @mhart97 @bagelbitesisbae @Nick Blagden @SirRupertBarnes @Potato @UltraMick @Drob127 @RickRandals @Flyershockey90 @Russell Jerome @Steve Razyn @RJHockey21 @Bazmandoo22 @Nyr1994 @DBCrumpets @JaacTree @Tniz15 @ChaceT @Jtww @canucksHD @PremiumFunk @Gravyncarrots @JohnnyT_77 @Shou Tian @eaglesfan036  @KnucklePuckAdam @Flare @toshimann @Pauly51 @Kisshan @Joubo @RealJohny211 @madmonstermax @hedgehog337  @PaintingItOrange @Ruggiero10 @Steveziedoesit @monkeywrench15 @Dude @Rosco @Jonah38 @JR0B13 @Peace @Fizzwidget @Alfred Corey @Camcall @Advantage @JSS @WHEELsnipePARTY @Molholt @IceSK @NathanN @RyanZabby @Philliefan @wiggo @JG10 @Froobydoo @Steroid Monster @majesiu @Cyberwolf32 @kerryj13 @Radio @wcats @hookemhorns @mjl3475 @ATaylor27_ @NightHawk_787 @Escott @NewtonianBoots @VenomBlast500 @WTB @Owen Borah @Bailey @TMG1017 @crazytexanfan @bhs7902 @Austin Kenobi @austendeven @ShadierGalaxy100 @Erik Flyyn @Wololo @Saclord @ihlevi @Slipperybutter @jackt815 @Kip Baier @FenPo @#LOLER @Big thic z @Basehockey @The_nameless_man @Eparker24 @TimNig @IniquitY @Alexander McMaster @DucksFan64 @Progamer5432137 @Rollzey @Kotkaniemi sucks @JonnyU95 @CurtisG93 @JORANNEXTDOOR22 @malone on coke @Lizard_Wizard @Salemsix @Tiler94 @Eddyconqs @Charles Blades @Nykonax @Esso2264 @TheDrunkDrew @Brock Boeser @Pwest7788 @auston matthews #34 @Julien Venezia @TheEpicDuck @Johnthegod21 @Brandon87 @xela @Require The Demi God @Lare @Alexhockey8 @Isaac46362 @dora @Hersheybears @Sturg @Dario44 @Zeniaz @NikEhlers27 @Hutch445 @Maladus42 @Mattmacleod63 @BladeMaiden @hitmess @Bobby Power @Koutsi @vesku842 @Sova @Ashvinan Sivasambu  @wola @Rocketman04 @DilIsPickle @DingmanGeorge @Kramer @Sohva @Poptart @Jayden Bender @Gooningitup @Fowll @Natedawg6413 @LemonPig @Savoire Faire @Levangy @Swintzy Sauce19 @K13R4N @Quietknight @tequbs @TMI @Wulfen @FlyersLord29 @Pier-Luc Besner @Jon @Kachur @JaysFan26 @LQuinn @theMooseKing @NickSunderbruch @Lancelot @dylanlib @Dylan Donald @expensivebaton @caltroit_red_flames @ocbeezilla @jonnysauce22 @StamkosFan @DangerGolding @kayfabe @Santeri koskinen @Ninetyfourgoalie @Tangledgoat34 @TPEWhore @SwagSloth @edonnelly30 @Cj. @Bigwood17 @TheMemeMaestro @JHughes08 @Toasty @11 Eleven @Matty69P @Aero @Dyldel @Njdevil0298 @Goalieguy @Johhny de Boer @TrevorC11 @Matt_O @Quik @Devise @poots @datsyuk @ETCanucklehead @Ty343 @aidancole1008 @Evans @Fire Hakstol @Tim @eaglesfan036 @Arch Stanton @jastep @Eudaldkp @Jad @Canadian_allstar @Viperxhawks19 @dgibs @Trifecta

These questions count as regular press conference questions. You can answer 3 of them for 1 TPE or 6 for 2 TPE, but you can't gain more than 2 TPE a week from press conferences, meaning you can't answer these questions if you have already claimed 2 TPE for other press conferences. You could always come back earlier next week to answer these questions, however.

1. This season's Themed Point Task had you write or make a graphic about the upcoming Sponsor's Shield Tournament and the brands that will compete in it. 
(if you are associated with a brand) Which brand do you think has the best roster?
(if you are not associated with a brand) Which brand would you like to represent?

4. If you had the choice between every job possible in the league, which one would you do? (you can say none if you want to only be a player, it is fine)

5. I am going to release a mock draft early next week. Let's put you up with the same task; who will be the first 4 picks of the draft?
1st pick (DAV)
2nd pick (NYA)

3rd pick (HSK)
4th pick (NYA from TOR)

6. Do you read the weekly Newsletter? Is this stuff interesting for you?

1.  UB Games. Solid top 2 lines. Top pair and best goalie in the league.

2.  Coaches Challenge. Writing a media spot from the coaches view point.

3.  I'd like to say me based on my growth from last year.

4.  Brand Exec. It's been a nice change for me.

1. Ryan Sullivan Jr.

2. Brick Wahl

3. Elias Dahlberg

4. Ryan Zabby

6.  I do. I quite like them. Keep it up.

(if you are associated with a brand) Which brand do you think has the best roster?
UB games since its my team but to be honest its probably not.

Maybe something about the World Cup.

I would say probably Brick Wahl but the playoffs will be a major factor.

GM must be a lot of work but it I think I would have loads of fun.

1st pick (DAV) Zabby
2nd pick (NYA) Sullivan

3rd pick (HSK) Brick
4th pick (NYA from TOR) Gebauer

6. Do you read the weekly Newsletter? Is this stuff interesting for you? Yes its incredibly useful

Spoiler

@Arayvenn@DaftRaincloud@ColeMrtz21@Toast@Frank@Joobles@Doomzday@Pelimies@LordTony@803@Rykonen@DrHexDex@VV2O4@Tacocat@ChrisF@nicolas01@Sublime@nymets5@Rzerk@Dijital@Zetna@devilsfan35@brownboy102@Schmidt@Foehammer@DurdenBrandSoap@mjrv21@Bdlondon@Rad Russian@DickRobbins@ViIIains@Tigerteeo@Nelson@pierogituxedo@DonaldJWafer@FuzzyLeeroy@Greenert11@SupaStu@Galchenyuk_is_God@Sook@ZST@Josh Ho-Train@Deft@Claust@Scorpio@ventsan@Sllaym@Jerramy@KyleS56@colton14@joeyboucher1@McCan@libbyfanaccount@Mike_Houle@Reckasaur@Keywi@Kian Lopushinsky@Desjar@T65@mhart97@bagelbitesisbae@Nick Blagden@SirRupertBarnes@Potato@UltraMick@Drob127@RickRandals@Flyershockey90@Russell Jerome@Steve Razyn@RJHockey21@Bazmandoo22@Nyr1994@DBCrumpets@JaacTree@Tniz15@ChaceT@Jtww@canucksHD@PremiumFunk@Gravyncarrots@JohnnyT_77@Shou Tian@eaglesfan036@KnucklePuckAdam@Flare@toshimann@Pauly51@Kisshan@Joubo@RealJohny211@madmonstermax@hedgehog337@PaintingItOrange@Ruggiero10@Steveziedoesit@monkeywrench15@Dude@Rosco@Jonah38@JR0B13@Peace@Fizzwidget@Alfred Corey@Camcall@Advantage@JSS@WHEELsnipePARTY@Molholt@IceSK@NathanN@RyanZabby@Philliefan@wiggo@JG10@Froobydoo@Steroid Monster@majesiu@Cyberwolf32@kerryj13@Radio@wcats@hookemhorns@mjl3475@ATaylor27_@NightHawk_787@Escott@NewtonianBoots@VenomBlast500@WTB@Owen Borah@Bailey@TMG1017@crazytexanfan@bhs7902@Austin Kenobi@austendeven@ShadierGalaxy100@Erik Flyyn@Wololo@Saclord@ihlevi@Slipperybutter@jackt815@Kip Baier@FenPo@#LOLER@Big thic z@Basehockey@The_nameless_man@Eparker24@TimNig@IniquitY@Alexander McMaster@Thranduil@Progamer5432137@Rollzey@Kotkaniemi sucks@JonnyU95@CurtisG93@JORANNEXTDOOR22@malone on coke@Lizard_Wizard@Salemsix@Tiler94@Eddyconqs@Charles Blades@Nykonax@Esso2264@TheDrunkDrew@Brock Boeser@Pwest7788@auston matthews #34@Julien Venezia@TheEpicDuck@Johnthegod21@Brandon87@xela@Require The Demi God@Lare@Alexhockey8@Isaac46362@dora@Hersheybears@Sturg@Dario44@Zeniaz@NikEhlers27@Hutch445@Maladus42@Mattmacleod63@BladeMaiden@hitmess@Bobby Power@Koutsi@vesku842@Sova@Ashvinan Sivasambu@wola@Rocketman04@DilIsPickle@DingmanGeorge@Kramer@Sohva@Poptart@Jayden Bender@Gooningitup@Fowll@Natedawg6413@LemonPig@Savoire Faire@Levangy@Swintzy Sauce19@K13R4N@Quietknight@tequbs@TMI@Wulfen@FlyersLord29@Pier-Luc Besner@Jon@Kachur@JaysFan26@LQuinn@theMooseKing@NickSunderbruch@Lancelot@dylanlib@Dylan Donald@expensivebaton@caltroit_red_flames@ocbeezilla@jonnysauce22@StamkosFan@DangerGolding@kayfabe@Santeri koskinen@Ninetyfourgoalie@Tangledgoat34@TPEWhore@SwagSloth@edonnelly30@Cj.@Bigwood17@TheMemeMaestro@JHughes08@Toasty@11 Eleven@Matty69P@Aero@Dyldel@Njdevil0298@Goalieguy@Johhny de Boer@TrevorC11@Matt_O@Quik@Devise@poots@datsyuk@ETCanucklehead@Ty343@aidancole1008@Evans@Fire Hakstol@Tim@eaglesfan036@Arch Stanton@jastep@Eudaldkp@Jad@Canadian_allstar@Viperxhawks19@dgibs@Trifecta@speck1447@Ryan Faid@FamishedBlanket@Heckefar@Vijay Patel@lepavaa@Troix@nathan855mckay@Blades500@Universe@ShawnGlade@Nizzx

These questions count as regular press conference questions. You can answer 3 of them for 1 TPE or 6 for 2 TPE, but you can't gain more than 2 TPE a week from press conferences, meaning you can't answer these questions if you have already claimed 2 TPE for other press conferences. You could always come back earlier next week to answer these questions, however.

1. This season's achievement tracker was just released by Banackock. What 2 stats are you going to claim TPE for?

2. The first round of the playoffs saw Ottawa beat Las Vegas 2-0. They are now going against Yukon. Do they have a chance?

3. Who wins the other semi-final, Saskatoon or Halifax?

4. I just shared a 2-round mock draft, do you think anyone was too high or too low in it?

5. The VHL All-Star Game was streamed a couple days ago. Did you check it out and what did you think of it?

6. It's time to make a last push before the draft. How much TPE do you think you'll have on draft day (knowing it's in about 2 weeks)?

8 minutes ago, McWolf said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1. This season's achievement tracker was just released by Banackock. What 2 stats are you going to claim TPE for?

2. The first round of the playoffs saw Ottawa beat Las Vegas 2-0. They are now going against Yukon. Do they have a chance?

4. I just shared a 2-round mock draft, do you think anyone was too high or too low in it?

5. The VHL All-Star Game was streamed a couple days ago. Did you check it out and what did you think of it?

6. It's time to make a last push before the draft. How much TPE do you think you'll have on draft day (knowing it's in about 2 weeks)?

1. Plus / Minus (+44) and goals (63)

2. Yes. Not a big fan of that Dahlberg boi but if they beat the Aces 2-0, anything can happen.

3. Halifax. Big performance from John Madden wins it in six.

4. Joel Ylonen maybe a bit high.

5. I watched the entirety. Great game, nice comeback by team Banackock.

6. In the 180s. Maybe 190 if I can pick up my game a bit.

Edited by Thranduil

1. This season's achievement tracker was just released by Banackock. What 2 stats are you going to claim TPE for?

I can't declare for it this season but next season I'm probably going to claim points + whatever is the better of my goals/assists

2. The first round of the playoffs saw Ottawa beat Las Vegas 2-0. They are now going against Yukon. Do they have a chance?

Ottawa looks scary man, Dahlberg is on fire, luckily we don't have to face them this round.

SSK of course;)

4. I just shared a 2-round mock draft, do you think anyone was too high or too low in it?

Brick feels too low, but the goalie market is just so clogged up that it makes sense he goes 6th

5. The VHL All-Star Game was streamed a couple days ago. Did you check it out and what did you think of it?
I checked it out although I couldn't catch it life. Pretty fun to be honest, would be kinda cool to see all games played like that (obviously it can't be done)

6. It's time to make a last push before the draft. How much TPE do you think you'll have on draft day (knowing it's in about 2 weeks)?

I'm a S65 prospect but I'll be pushing anyways. Aiming for that #1 pick in S65!

8 hours ago, McWolf said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@Arayvenn@DaftRaincloud@ColeMrtz21@Toast@Frank@Joobles@Doomzday@Pelimies@LordTony@803@Rykonen@DrHexDex@VV2O4@Tacocat@ChrisF@nicolas01@Sublime@nymets5@Rzerk@Dijital@Zetna@devilsfan35@brownboy102@Schmidt@Foehammer@DurdenBrandSoap@mjrv21@Bdlondon@Rad Russian@DickRobbins@ViIIains@Tigerteeo@Nelson@pierogituxedo@DonaldJWafer@FuzzyLeeroy@Greenert11@SupaStu@Galchenyuk_is_God@Sook@ZST@Josh Ho-Train@Deft@Claust@Scorpio@ventsan@Sllaym@Jerramy@KyleS56@colton14@joeyboucher1@McCan@libbyfanaccount@Mike_Houle@Reckasaur@Keywi@Kian Lopushinsky@Desjar@T65@mhart97@bagelbitesisbae@Nick Blagden@SirRupertBarnes@Potato@UltraMick@Drob127@RickRandals@Flyershockey90@Russell Jerome@Steve Razyn@RJHockey21@Bazmandoo22@Nyr1994@DBCrumpets@JaacTree@Tniz15@ChaceT@Jtww@canucksHD@PremiumFunk@Gravyncarrots@JohnnyT_77@Shou Tian@eaglesfan036@KnucklePuckAdam@Flare@toshimann@Pauly51@Kisshan@Joubo@RealJohny211@madmonstermax@hedgehog337@PaintingItOrange@Ruggiero10@Steveziedoesit@monkeywrench15@Dude@Rosco@Jonah38@JR0B13@Peace@Fizzwidget@Alfred Corey@Camcall@Advantage@JSS@WHEELsnipePARTY@Molholt@IceSK@NathanN@RyanZabby@Philliefan@wiggo@JG10@Froobydoo@Steroid Monster@majesiu@Cyberwolf32@kerryj13@Radio@wcats@hookemhorns@mjl3475@ATaylor27_@NightHawk_787@Escott@NewtonianBoots@VenomBlast500@WTB@Owen Borah@Bailey@TMG1017@crazytexanfan@bhs7902@Austin Kenobi@austendeven@ShadierGalaxy100@Erik Flyyn@Wololo@Saclord@ihlevi@Slipperybutter@jackt815@Kip Baier@FenPo@#LOLER@Big thic z@Basehockey@The_nameless_man@Eparker24@TimNig@IniquitY@Alexander McMaster@Thranduil@Progamer5432137@Rollzey@Kotkaniemi sucks@JonnyU95@CurtisG93@JORANNEXTDOOR22@malone on coke@Lizard_Wizard@Salemsix@Tiler94@Eddyconqs@Charles Blades@Nykonax@Esso2264@TheDrunkDrew@Brock Boeser@Pwest7788@auston matthews #34@Julien Venezia@TheEpicDuck@Johnthegod21@Brandon87@xela@Require The Demi God@Lare@Alexhockey8@Isaac46362@dora@Hersheybears@Sturg@Dario44@Zeniaz@NikEhlers27@Hutch445@Maladus42@Mattmacleod63@BladeMaiden@hitmess@Bobby Power@Koutsi@vesku842@Sova@Ashvinan Sivasambu@wola@Rocketman04@DilIsPickle@DingmanGeorge@Kramer@Sohva@Poptart@Jayden Bender@Gooningitup@Fowll@Natedawg6413@LemonPig@Savoire Faire@Levangy@Swintzy Sauce19@K13R4N@Quietknight@tequbs@TMI@Wulfen@FlyersLord29@Pier-Luc Besner@Jon@Kachur@JaysFan26@LQuinn@theMooseKing@NickSunderbruch@Lancelot@dylanlib@Dylan Donald@expensivebaton@caltroit_red_flames@ocbeezilla@jonnysauce22@StamkosFan@DangerGolding@kayfabe@Santeri koskinen@Ninetyfourgoalie@Tangledgoat34@TPEWhore@SwagSloth@edonnelly30@Cj.@Bigwood17@TheMemeMaestro@JHughes08@Toasty@11 Eleven@Matty69P@Aero@Dyldel@Njdevil0298@Goalieguy@Johhny de Boer@TrevorC11@Matt_O@Quik@Devise@poots@datsyuk@ETCanucklehead@Ty343@aidancole1008@Evans@Fire Hakstol@Tim@eaglesfan036@Arch Stanton@jastep@Eudaldkp@Jad@Canadian_allstar@Viperxhawks19@dgibs@Trifecta@speck1447@Ryan Faid@FamishedBlanket@Heckefar@Vijay Patel@lepavaa@Troix@nathan855mckay@Blades500@Universe@ShawnGlade@Nizzx

1. Goals and points. But you gotta take a look at it when the best player isn't capping but ever decent center is

2.  Should be "does Yukon have a chance" and the answer is no

3. Saskatoon

4. Dahlberg was too low

5. I checked it out. It was fun, although the commentary could've been a little better.

6. 253ish

9 hours ago, McWolf said:

1. This season's achievement tracker was just released by Banackock. What 2 stats are you going to claim TPE for? FO and Points

2. The first round of the playoffs saw Ottawa beat Las Vegas 2-0. They are now going against Yukon. Do they have a chance? I don't think they will but who knows, its STHS

3. Who wins the other semi-final, Saskatoon or Halifax? I think it will be Saskatoon

4. I just shared a 2-round mock draft, do you think anyone was too high or too low in it? I think i'm a bit higher at 3rd but thats probably because its my player lol

5. The VHL All-Star Game was streamed a couple days ago. Did you check it out and what did you think of it? It was fun to watch, Muff is a mouthbreather

6. It's time to make a last push before the draft. How much TPE do you think you'll have on draft day (knowing it's in about 2 weeks)? i will probably cap, i would say around 220.

9 hours ago, McWolf said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1) Assists and Points for Eric Parker.

2) Ottawa could be the dark horse of the playoffs but I still give the edge to Yukon.

3) I believe Saskatoon will win.

4) Dahlberg could push to be the #1 overall but other then that I believe the rankings were accurate.

5) I didn't have a chance to check it out because of a hectic week but I wish I had been able to.

6) I think Eric Parker will be right over 160 TPE.

Points and Faceoffs Won.

2. The firs t round of the playoffs saw Ottawa beat Las Vegas 2-0. They are now going against Yukon. Do they have a chance?

No way.

3. Who wins the other semi-final, Saskatoon or Halifax?

Saskatoon, in a close hard fought series.

4. I just shared a 2-round mock draft, do you think anyone was too high o r too low in it?

No I believe everyone was given an accurate seeding.

I did not get a chance to check it out.

6. It's time to make a last push before the draft. How much TPE do you think you'll have on draft day (knowing it's in about 2 w e eks)?

I’m estimating 130-150 tpe

13 hours ago, McWolf said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1. Hits and points.

2. No

3. Halifax

4. I wasn`t in it lmao.

5. No I didn`t see it

6. About 56 or so

1. This season's achievement tracker was just released by Banackock. What 2 stats are you going to claim TPE for?

Shots blocked and points.

2. The first round of the playoffs saw Ottawa beat Las Vegas 2-0. They are now going against Yukon. Do they have a chance?

Nope! YUKON 4 LYFE.

Doesn't matter; they're just going to lose to YUKON. but Saskatoon.

4. I just shared a 2-round mock draft, do you think anyone was too high or too low in it?

Me. Well too high.

5. The VHL All-Star Game was streamed a couple days ago. Did you check it out and what did you think of it?
No. I think it's cool. Wish I was in it :`(

6. It's time to make a last push before the draft. How much TPE do you think you'll have on draft day (knowing it's in about 2 weeks)?

16 + whatever I have now :D

19 hours ago, McWolf said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1. I used Goals and plus minus since those were my two highest stats. I only played in seven games this year, so my stats were fairly low. I still got my 10 TPE though.

2. Ottawa has absolutely no chance against Yukon. Frankly, I'm shocked they even beat Vegas. It would be surprising if they took one game off of Yukon.

3. Saskatoon will take it. The top line of Peace-Dabarano-Trepanier is too good, and Brick Wahl is, as his name suggests, a brick wall.

4. I would have taken Ryan Zabby with the seventh pick rather than the ninth pick, but overall it was well put together.

5. I didn't check it out, although I heard it was difficult to watch. No specifics about that, but that's what the rumors are.

6. I could realistically hit 80-85 TPE before the draft, maybe 90, if I stay active and fill out some media spots.

1. This season's achievement tracker was just released by Banackock. What 2 stats are you going to claim TPE for?

I've had more of a depth roll in my first season so I'll be doing hits, and points as a lesser stat.

2. The first round of the playoffs saw Ottawa beat Las Vegas 2-0. They are now going against Yukon. Do they have a chance?

Ottawa stands no chance realistically.

3. Who wins the other semi-final, Saskatoon or Halifax? 

if i were to guess, I'd say Halifax.

4. I just shared a 2-round mock draft, do you think anyone was too high or too low in it?  

as far as i see everything looks to be in order.

In all honesty, no i didn't. I wanted to but i was without service. It's a really really cool idea though!

6. It's time to make a last push before the draft. How much TPE do you think you'll have on draft day (knowing it's in about 2 weeks)?

I'd like to be sitting around 150 ideally. Hopefully i can do it!

I am claiming for goals and points, because they are my highest two stats and the things that I am most proficient for. Also, I did the calculations to be sure that there was nothing that would pay more, and there was, unfortunately, no way for me to get more than the minimum 10 TPE.

Yes, absolutely! You can't count us out because of the regular season, we just had a rocky start; we have a great crew and we can pull out a major upset.

I think we all agree it'll be very close, but my money is on Halifax. I think they'll pull through at the end and move on to the next round.

I claimed hist and points, but doesn't matter because nothing as a forward gets me above 10 so I'll just be given the minimum

They definitely had a shot, but it's not looking like they'll get past Yukon.

We went down big early and are trying to climb our way back.  We have the better team, but it's a rough road ahead for us.

Finn Davison only getting an honorable mention kind of sucks and is too low, but at the same time I get it, there's an abundance of goalies so it's tough for them.

I didn't check it out I was pretty busy during that time.

between 150 and 160?  I really have no idea

Goals and Points

Yes 

Saskatoon

I think your mock drafts are quite on point for the most part

Sadly becasue of time zones I was not able to

around 200 I think

well im a goalie so all of the goalie stuff.

yes.

saksatoon.

Divaani Sohva is too low.

time zones are a thing so i couldn't watch it.

like 110.

On 12/2/2018 at 11:24 PM, McWolf said:

1. Points and Hits. Trying to get as much extra TPE as I can.

2. I would have said no they don't but they actaully made it to the finals. Insane.

3. Saskatoon should win.

4. no i do not.

5. no, i missed it. is there somewhere i can find this?

6. I'm hoping to get up to 300+, I'm working extra hard these 2 weeks.

@Eudaldkp

1. How are you and Brick dealing with the pressure of being in the VHLM finals? How is your relationship with the Great Wahl of Saskatoon?

2. What is your player’s best quality that would make them an asset to any team?

3. Most Played song on your playlist and why?

4. Are you a naturally competitive person or do you have something else that is driving you to succeed?

5. Which fictional character do you find to be the most attractive?

7 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:

@Eudaldkp

1. How are you and Brick dealing with the pressure of being in the VHLM finals? How is your relationship with the Great Wahl of Saskatoon?

2. What is your player’s best quality that would make them an asset to any team?

3. Most Played song on your playlist and why?

4. Are you a naturally competitive person or do you have something else that is driving you to succeed?

5. Which fictional character do you find to be the most attractive?

1. Focus is key but you also have to let your mind relax and fly away sometimes, that's what we do whenever Brick and I get together. It is giving us a ton of relief and it seems to be working so far in the finals, we're up 3-0. 

2. My big booty. Just kidding, it's probably my drive to improve. Since joining the league I've been practicing harder everyday and my main objective is to stay #1 in the prospect race for S65.

3. Probably R U Mine? from Arctic Monkeys. Is the one song that I've continously played every time I practice guitar since I've learned it.

4. I'm as competitive as one can be, every game I've played the only thing that I want is to win, but obviously there can be some added competitiveness, for example thinking about @BladeMaiden and our dog when we're tied in the 3rd period makes me want to score a goal so the game doesn't go to OT.

5. Brick is real and I don't think about anyone else.

Spoiler

@Arayvenn@DaftRaincloud@ColeMrtz21@Toast@Frank@Joobles@Doomzday@Pelimies@LordTony@803@Rykonen@DrHexDex@VV2O4@Tacocat@ChrisF@nicolas01@Sublime@nymets5@Rzerk@Dijital@Zetna@devilsfan35@brownboy102@Schmidt@Foehammer@DurdenBrandSoap@mjrv21@Bdlondon@Rad Russian@DickRobbins@ViIIains@Tigerteeo@Nelson@pierogituxedo@DonaldJWafer@FuzzyLeeroy@Greenert11@SupaStu@Galchenyuk_is_God@Sook@ZST@Josh Ho-Train@Deft@Claust@Scorpio@ventsan@Sllaym@Jerramy@KyleS56@colton14@joeyboucher1@McCan@libbyfanaccount@Mike_Houle@Reckasaur@Keywi@Kian Lopushinsky@Desjar@T65@mhart97@bagelbitesisbae@Nick Blagden@SirRupertBarnes@Potato@UltraMick@Drob127@RickRandals@Flyershockey90@Russell Jerome@Steve Razyn@RJHockey21@Bazmandoo22@Nyr1994@DBCrumpets@JaacTree@Tniz15@ChaceT@canucksHD@PremiumFunk@Gravyncarrots@JohnnyT_77@Shou Tian@eaglesfan036@KnucklePuckAdam@Flare@toshimann@Pauly51@Kisshan@Joubo@RealJohny211@madmonstermax@hedgehog337@PaintingItOrange@Ruggiero10@Steveziedoesit@monkeywrench15@Dude@Rosco@Jonah38@JR0B13@Peace@Fizzwidget@Alfred Corey@Camcall@Advantage@JSS@WHEELsnipePARTY@Molholt@IceSK@NathanN@RyanZabby@Philliefan@wiggo@JG10@Froobydoo@Steroid Monster@majesiu@Cyberwolf32@kerryj13@Radio@wcats@hookemhorns@mjl3475@ATaylor27_@NightHawk_787@Escott@NewtonianBoots@VenomBlast500@WTB@Owen Borah@Bailey@TMG1017@crazytexanfan@bhs7902@Austin Kenobi@austendeven@ShadierGalaxy100@Erik Flyyn@Wololo@Saclord@ihlevi@Slipperybutter@jackt815@Kip Baier@FenPo@#LOLER@Big thic z@Basehockey@The_nameless_man@Eparker24@TimNig@IniquitY@Alexander McMaster@Thranduil@Progamer5432137@Rollzey@Kotkaniemi sucks@JonnyU95@CurtisG93@JORANNEXTDOOR22@malone on coke@Lizard_Wizard@Salemsix@Tiler94@Eddyconqs@Charles Blades@Nykonax@Esso2264@TheDrunkDrew@Brock Boeser@Pwest7788@auston matthews #34@Julien Venezia@TheEpicDuck@Johnthegod21@Brandon87@xela@Require The Demi God@Lare@Alexhockey8@Isaac46362@dora@Hersheybears@Sturg@Dario44@Zeniaz@NikEhlers27@Hutch445@Maladus42@Mattmacleod63@BladeMaiden@hitmess@Bobby Power@Koutsi@vesku842@Sova@Ashvinan Sivasambu@wola@Rocketman04@DilIsPickle@DingmanGeorge@Kramer@Sohva@Poptart@Jayden Bender@Gooningitup@Fowll@Natedawg6413@LemonPig@Savoire Faire@Levangy@Swintzy Sauce19@K13R4N@Quietknight@tequbs@TMI@Wulfen@FlyersLord29@Pier-Luc Besner@Jon@Kachur@JaysFan26@LQuinn@theMooseKing@NickSunderbruch@Lancelot@dylanlib@Dylan Donald@expensivebaton@caltroit_red_flames@ocbeezilla@jonnysauce22@StamkosFan@DangerGolding@kayfabe@Santeri koskinen@Ninetyfourgoalie@Tangledgoat34@TPEWhore@SwagSloth@edonnelly30@Cj.@Bigwood17@TheMemeMaestro@JHughes08@Toasty@11 Eleven@Matty69P@Aero@Dyldel@Njdevil0298@Goalieguy@Johhny de Boer@TrevorC11@Matt_O@Quik@Devise@poots@datsyuk@ETCanucklehead@Ty343@aidancole1008@Evans@Fire Hakstol@Tim@eaglesfan036@Arch Stanton@jastep@Eudaldkp@Jad@Canadian_allstar@Viperxhawks19@dgibs@Trifecta@speck1447@Ryan Faid@FamishedBlanket@Heckefar@Vijay Patel@lepavaa@Troix@nathan855mckay@Blades500@Universe@ShawnGlade@Nizzx@Dallaszeek @Canucks23 @tjmckenna22 @Ckbruinfan @FBR @sboopy @Hawzy @Bated @Chesterfield @Skull @Maladus42 @Ninenine222 @Paul Wilkinson @kegoo11 @Chuck @Fevan @huntax0 @Gimmix @Gablae @Bonzaijoe @IgorPetrovic @murdockdm @Palmtoptiger @Foyboydahgoat @Brolaski @Halfchubfightclub @Harold McTaggart @Everlast73 @Bucky___lastard @btrav @Felixf21 @Jimmy October @Thomas Wilson @Gabella19 @MaceDouglas @mattymoo271 @Abdul Razzaq @Slappy1039 @SkeddaniusJunior @xsjack @Kuch9 @largenarbo @Szimanski @jrdwdmn @nawkturnal @Luke Allman @Erebrew @Klein

1. We had a influx of new members recently thanks to a big Reddit recruitment drive.

(If you are a new member) How do you like the site so far?

(If you are not new to the site) Are you scared about the new competition stealing your thunder?

2. Do you have any idea for the Recruitment Team regarding new avenues to recruit new members?

3. Were you surprised that the Saskatoon Wild disposed of the Ottawa Lynx so easily in the VHLM Founder's Cup Finals?

4. Do you think the Calgary Wranglers have what it takes to complete the comeback over the Riga Reign in the VHL Continental Cup Finals?

5. Any VHL team you'd prefer to be selected by in the next VHL Entry Draft?

6. What are your objectives for next season?

Edited by McWolf

My Answers

1. It's an awesome site and no not worried about someone steeling my thunder 

2. Try to get people links to the sight as it's cool

3. Not surprised at all anything can happen in the playoffs

4. No Riga have got the series just there goaltender need defence

5. Any be good get on all the teams

6. To shine