VHLM Player Press Conference

Tagger

1) I posted up the first Mock Draft for the Season 64 Draft, of the players who were not predicted to be selected in the first two rounds, which player do you think has the most chance of moving up into being selected in the top two rounds when the next Mock Draft is done?

Honestly, I think a newcomer will make it. There will be a Ryan Zabby 2.0.

2) The TPE milestone required to automatically be promoted to the VHL for the following season is 200 TPE. 

i) (If you're below 200 TPE) How long do you think it will take you to reach that milestone?

A season. My plan is to stay in the VHLM an extra year to help Yukon.

3) The World Juniors rosters were announced last week, which team do you think will be the favourite to win the tournament?

Team Canada. They're stacked on D, stacked up front, and have a great GM to boot.

4) We're getting close to the week of the Mid-Season PT week, where if you submit a PT that fits the theme, you will earn substantially more TPE. Last season's theme was covering other members players, what theme would you like to see for this seasons PT?

Maybe something like a Throwback to older years of the VHL, something like the SB Nation retro stories about cool events many years ago.

5) From your time in the league, if you could give any advice to a new member entering the league, what would it be?

Be active in the discord. It'll make your time even more enjoyable rather than just feeling like a bystander.

6) We have a one off VHL All-Star game every season that uses the NHL series as a sim engine and is live-streamed. Would you be interested in seeing a similar game done for the VHLM and what do you think your chances would be of making a VHLM All-Star roster? 

Absolutely. While I have doubts I'd make an All-Star team, just based upon my role, but I'd love to watch my teammates in an All-Star game.

4 hours ago, Tagger said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@Arayvenn  @DaftRaincloud @ColeMrtz21 @Toast  @Frank @Joobles @Doomzday  @Pelimies  @LordTony @803 @Rykonen @DrHexDex @VV2O4 @Tacocat @ChrisF  @nicolas01 @Sublime @nymets5 @Rzerk @Dijital @Zetna @devilsfan35 @brownboy102 @Schmidt @Foehammer @DurdenBrandSoap @mjrv21 @Bdlondon @Rad Russian @DickRobbins @ViIIains @Tigerteeo  @Nelson @pierogituxedo @DonaldJWafer @FuzzyLeeroy @Greenert11 @SupaStu @Galchenyuk_is_God @Sook @ZST @Josh Ho-Train @Deft @Claust @Scorpio @ventsan @Sllaym @Jerramy @KyleS56 @colton14 @joeyboucher1 @McCan @libbyfanaccount  @Mike_Houle @Reckasaur @Keywi @Kian Lopushinsky @Desjar @T65 @mhart97 @bagelbitesisbae @Nick Blagden @SirRupertBarnes @Potato @UltraMick @Drob127 @RickRandals @Flyershockey90 @Russell Jerome @Steve Razyn @RJHockey21 @Bazmandoo22 @Nyr1994 @DBCrumpets @JaacTree @Tniz15 @ChaceT @Jtww @canucksHD @PremiumFunk @Gravyncarrots @JohnnyT_77 @Shou Tian @eaglesfan036 @KnucklePuckAdam @Flare @toshimann @Pauly51 @Kisshan @Joubo @RealJohny211 @madmonstermax @hedgehog337  @PaintingItOrange @Ruggiero10 @Steveziedoesit @monkeywrench15 @Dude @Rosco @Jonah38 @JR0B13 @Peace @Fizzwidget   @Alfred Corey @Camcall @Advantage @JSS @WHEELsnipePARTY @Molholt @IceSK @NathanN @RyanZabby @Philliefan @wiggo @JG10 @Froobydoo @Steroid Monster @majesiu @Cyberwolf32 @kerryj13 @Radio @wcats @hookemhorns @mjl3475 @ATaylor27_ @NightHawk_787 @Escott @NewtonianBoots @VenomBlast500 @WTB @Owen Borah @Bailey @TMG1017 @crazytexanfan @bhs7902 @Austin Kenobi @austendeven @ShadierGalaxy100 @Erik Flyyn @Wololo @Saclord @ihlevi @Slipperybutter @jackt815 @Kip Baier @FenPo @#LOLER @Big thic z @Basehockey @The_nameless_man @Eparker24 @TimNig @IniquitY @Alexander McMaster @DucksFan64 @Progamer5432137 @Rollzey @Kotkaniemi sucks @JonnyU95 @CurtisG93 @JORANNEXTDOOR22 @malone on coke @Lizard_Wizard @Salemsix @Tiler94 @Eddyconqs @Charles Blades @Nykonax @Esso2264 @TheDrunkDrew @Brock Boeser @Pwest7788 @auston matthews #34 @Julien Venezia @TheEpicDuck @Johnthegod21 @Brandon87 @xela @Require The Demi God @Lare @Alexhockey8 @Isaac46362 @dora @Hersheybears @Sturg @Dario44 @Zeniaz @NikEhlers27 @Hutch445 @Maladus42 @Mattmacleod63 @BladeMaiden @hitmess @Bobby Power @Koutsi @vesku842 @Sova @Ashvinan Sivasambu  @wola @Rocketman04 @DilIsPickle @DingmanGeorge @Kramer @Sohva @Poptart @Jayden Bender @Gooningitup @Fowll @Natedawg6413 @LemonPig @Savoire Faire @Levangy @Swintzy Sauce19 @K13R4N @Quietknight @tequbs @TMI @Wulfen @FlyersLord29 @Pier-Luc Besner @Jon @Kachur @JaysFan26 @LQuinn @theMooseKing @NickSunderbruch @Lancelot @dylanlib @Dylan Donald @expensivebaton @caltroit_red_flames @ocbeezilla @jonnysauce22 @StamkosFan @DangerGolding @kayfabe @Santeri koskinen @Ninetyfourgoalie @Tangledgoat34 @TPEWhore @SwagSloth @edonnelly30 @Cj. @Bigwood17 @TheMemeMaestro @JHughes08 @Toasty @11 Eleven @Quik @Devise

If you've already answered enough questions in other press conferences to reach 2 TPE for this week, then you do not need to answer these questions (These questions here do NOT grant an additional 2 TPE on top of the 2 TPE you've already earned from asking/answering questions in other conferences). 

Also as an extra note for anyone who has submitted for this before, we are now a pinned thread within the press conferences forum, so if you are looking for this thread at a later date and don't see it where it usually is, look towards the top of the press conferences page!

1) I posted up the first Mock Draft for the Season 64 Draft, of the players who were not predicted to be selected in the first two rounds, which player do you think has the most chance of moving up into being selected in the top two rounds when the next Mock Draft is done?

2) The TPE milestone required to automatically be promoted to the VHL for the following season is 200 TPE. 

i) (If you're below 200 TPE) How long do you think it will take you to reach that milestone?

ii) (If you're already above 200 TPE) How much TPE do you think you will have by the end of this season? 

3) The World Juniors rosters were announced last week, which team do you think will be the favourite to win the tournament?

4) We're getting close to the week of the Mid-Season PT week, where if you submit a PT that fits the theme, you will earn substantially more TPE. Last season's theme was covering other members players, what theme would you like to see for this seasons PT?

5) From your time in the league, if you could give any advice to a new member entering the league, what would it be?

6) We have a one off VHL All-Star game every season that uses the NHL series as a sim engine and is live-streamed. Would you be interested in seeing a similar game done for the VHLM and what do you think your chances would be of making a VHLM All-Star roster? 

1) The one player that I see trending up and having that possibility is Sven Hitz.

2) I would say that it'll take between 6-7 weeks for my player to reach 200 TPE.

3) Being a little partial I like Team USA's odds, but my second choice is team Canada with their strong goaltending duo!

4) That would be a good theme to use again, or to discuss different teams and their chemistry.

5) Ask for help early on when it comes to player build. This way you won't waste any TPE early on in the wrong skills.

6) That would be an interesting thing to see, and I do believe that my player could be selected to the All-Star Team.

1) I posted up the first Mock Draft for the Season 64 Draft, of the players who were not predicted to be selected in the first two rounds, which player do you think has the most chance of moving up into being selected in the top two rounds when the next Mock Draft is done?

I might be biased because teammate, but I think Edvin is going to be a great player for whoever takes him and will be lucky when he slips a little

2) The TPE milestone required to automatically be promoted to the VHL for the following season is 200 TPE. 

I really don't have a good grasp yet as to how fast I'm getting points, but I'd say it'd be a little over another full season

3) The World Juniors rosters were announced last week, which team do you think will be the favourite to win the tournament?

Team Canada, I like the way that their roster is built the best, I think they will go the furthest.

To be honest I think that should be a running theme, I think it's great to actively look into other players as it helps you learn other players you might not have known before and think about something other than your own player

Don't be afraid to ask for help, there's a ton of knowledgeable people ready and willing to help you out, otherwise you'll fall behind fast and get overwhelmed.

6) We have a one off VHL All-Star game every season that uses the NHL series as a sim engine and is live-streamed. Would you be interested in seeing a similar game done for the VHLM and what do you think your chances would be of making a VHLM All-Star roster? 

Yes of course, that'd be awesome!

1) Not to take the easy way out, but Sven Hitz is in position to sneak  in there if he wants it badly enough.

2) The coaches seem to feel that I'm still a bit unpolished and I intend to get as much experience under my belt as I can. 

3) When it comes to hockey you always have to gravitate towards Canada.

4) Maybe a "what you wish you knew as a newbie" point task where new guys think out loud and ask questions while old hands can riff on what they've learned about finding success here.

5) I'm too new here to go into specifics, but with sim leagues you should keep in mind that it's often how you finish rather than how you start. Optimizing your draft year earnings or whatever is fine if you're into that but if you keep inventing ways to turn this league from being a hobby into being a chore then you're liable to burn out and fade away. 

6) Sure, why not? The only downside is that it's more work that I personally won't have to do. On a more serious note, I don't expect to be making all-star teams in the short term. I'm still feeling my way here, after all.

1) I posted up the first Mock Draft for the Season 64 Draft, of the players who were not predicted to be selected in the first two rounds, which player do you think has the most chance of moving up into being selected in the top two rounds when the next Mock Draft is done?

me, Divaani Sohva.

probably will take me a season or two.

3) The World Juniors rosters were announced last week, which team do you think will be the favourite to win the tournament?

I'd say Canada, They have a good team.

Something that has to do with former vhl players.

Remember that there is a thing called welfare.

yes, my chances arent great tho.

i) (If you're below 200 TPE) How long do you think it will take you to reach that milestone? i think maybe early to mid next season.

3) The World Juniors rosters were announced last week, which team do you think will be the favourite to win the tournament? It's probably gonna be Canada but Europe might challenge them

1) I posted up the first Mock Draft for the Season 64 Draft, of the players who were not predicted to be selected in the first two rounds, which player do you think has the most chance of moving up into being selected in the top two rounds when the next Mock Draft is done?

gotta be my teammate Nathan N! He's right within reach.

2) The TPE milestone required to automatically be promoted to the VHL for the following season is 200 TPE. 

ii) (If you're already above 200 TPE) How much TPE do you think you will have by the end of this season? 

I've really been getting the hang of this. So, I don't think it's our of the question that i could hit 200 tpe by the end of next season or potentially earlier

3) The World Juniors rosters were announced last week, which team do you think will be the favourite to win the tournament?

I think you have to favour Canada in this tournament. They're stacked top to bottom.

Being that this is my first season, I'd actually really like to see last season's idea come back asi think that would be the most beneficial to myself.

My advice would be, get to work on tpe tasks early and often!

I would secondl definitely check that out. What a cool idea! Id love to say that I'd make the roster but there's so many great players.

On 11/10/2018 at 1:50 PM, Tagger said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@Arayvenn  @DaftRaincloud @ColeMrtz21 @Toast  @Frank @Joobles @Doomzday  @Pelimies  @LordTony @803 @Rykonen @DrHexDex @VV2O4 @Tacocat @ChrisF  @nicolas01 @Sublime @nymets5 @Rzerk @Dijital @Zetna @devilsfan35 @brownboy102 @Schmidt @Foehammer @DurdenBrandSoap @mjrv21 @Bdlondon @Rad Russian @DickRobbins @ViIIains @Tigerteeo  @Nelson @pierogituxedo @DonaldJWafer @FuzzyLeeroy @Greenert11 @SupaStu @Galchenyuk_is_God @Sook @ZST @Josh Ho-Train @Deft @Claust @Scorpio @ventsan @Sllaym @Jerramy @KyleS56 @colton14 @joeyboucher1 @McCan @libbyfanaccount  @Mike_Houle @Reckasaur @Keywi @Kian Lopushinsky @Desjar @T65 @mhart97 @bagelbitesisbae @Nick Blagden @SirRupertBarnes @Potato @UltraMick @Drob127 @RickRandals @Flyershockey90 @Russell Jerome @Steve Razyn @RJHockey21 @Bazmandoo22 @Nyr1994 @DBCrumpets @JaacTree @Tniz15 @ChaceT @Jtww @canucksHD @PremiumFunk @Gravyncarrots @JohnnyT_77 @Shou Tian @eaglesfan036 @KnucklePuckAdam @Flare @toshimann @Pauly51 @Kisshan @Joubo @RealJohny211 @madmonstermax @hedgehog337  @PaintingItOrange @Ruggiero10 @Steveziedoesit @monkeywrench15 @Dude @Rosco @Jonah38 @JR0B13 @Peace @Fizzwidget   @Alfred Corey @Camcall @Advantage @JSS @WHEELsnipePARTY @Molholt @IceSK @NathanN @RyanZabby @Philliefan @wiggo @JG10 @Froobydoo @Steroid Monster @majesiu @Cyberwolf32 @kerryj13 @Radio @wcats @hookemhorns @mjl3475 @ATaylor27_ @NightHawk_787 @Escott @NewtonianBoots @VenomBlast500 @WTB @Owen Borah @Bailey @TMG1017 @crazytexanfan @bhs7902 @Austin Kenobi @austendeven @ShadierGalaxy100 @Erik Flyyn @Wololo @Saclord @ihlevi @Slipperybutter @jackt815 @Kip Baier @FenPo @#LOLER @Big thic z @Basehockey @The_nameless_man @Eparker24 @TimNig @IniquitY @Alexander McMaster @DucksFan64 @Progamer5432137 @Rollzey @Kotkaniemi sucks @JonnyU95 @CurtisG93 @JORANNEXTDOOR22 @malone on coke @Lizard_Wizard @Salemsix @Tiler94 @Eddyconqs @Charles Blades @Nykonax @Esso2264 @TheDrunkDrew @Brock Boeser @Pwest7788 @auston matthews #34 @Julien Venezia @TheEpicDuck @Johnthegod21 @Brandon87 @xela @Require The Demi God @Lare @Alexhockey8 @Isaac46362 @dora @Hersheybears @Sturg @Dario44 @Zeniaz @NikEhlers27 @Hutch445 @Maladus42 @Mattmacleod63 @BladeMaiden @hitmess @Bobby Power @Koutsi @vesku842 @Sova @Ashvinan Sivasambu  @wola @Rocketman04 @DilIsPickle @DingmanGeorge @Kramer @Sohva @Poptart @Jayden Bender @Gooningitup @Fowll @Natedawg6413 @LemonPig @Savoire Faire @Levangy @Swintzy Sauce19 @K13R4N @Quietknight @tequbs @TMI @Wulfen @FlyersLord29 @Pier-Luc Besner @Jon @Kachur @JaysFan26 @LQuinn @theMooseKing @NickSunderbruch @Lancelot @dylanlib @Dylan Donald @expensivebaton @caltroit_red_flames @ocbeezilla @jonnysauce22 @StamkosFan @DangerGolding @kayfabe @Santeri koskinen @Ninetyfourgoalie @Tangledgoat34 @TPEWhore @SwagSloth @edonnelly30 @Cj. @Bigwood17 @TheMemeMaestro @JHughes08 @Toasty @11 Eleven @Quik @Devise

If you've already answered enough questions in other press conferences to reach 2 TPE for this week, then you do not need to answer these questions (These questions here do NOT grant an additional 2 TPE on top of the 2 TPE you've already earned from asking/answering questions in other conferences). 

Also as an extra note for anyone who has submitted for this before, we are now a pinned thread within the press conferences forum, so if you are looking for this thread at a later date and don't see it where it usually is, look towards the top of the press conferences page!

1) I posted up the first Mock Draft for the Season 64 Draft, of the players who were not predicted to be selected in the first two rounds, which player do you think has the most chance of moving up into being selected in the top two rounds when the next Mock Draft is done?

1.  Pat Svoboda, he has the skill to be a sleeper in the draft.

2.  I'm hoping to have in the low 300's. Gotta work hard and push to get there.

3.  Canada is the favourite for sure, but I like the looks of team World.

4.  Free TPE.

5.  Ask questions, use discord, and just do your best. It may seem daunting but if you can get into a rhythm then you'll do just fine.

6.  Yes, yes, yes. I think I would make the team. Specially if there was a rep from every team.

One player I like is Bolt Vanderhuge. I really think that he is going to be a huge steal when you come to the next draft. I definitely would see him sneaking up the standings a bit, I think he may be a borderline 2nd rounder. I could see him making a ton of sense for teams. 

This is something that I have been thinking about. I am right around 123 right now, so I am hoping to get to 150 or so by the playoffs, so I could maybe get to that 200 TPE by the beginning of next season. I am shooting for the soonest I can possibly do it, but I would say that it would that it would be reasonable to think by the beginning of next season. 

Team Europe is going to win, without question. Look at the team that we have, I think I will be able to hold my own in net when I start for the couple starts that I will actually to step between the pipes. 

I did not even know this was an option. I would love to do something on the World Junior Classic, i think that would be a super fun TPE opportunity to write about. I am hoping something really fun and interesting. 

Do the trivia. It's the best way to learn about the league and where you may fit. Be a position you enjoy as this is what will keep you the most active as well. 

I do not think I would make it this year, but I would love to see something like this happen in the VHLM. I am shooting to be an All-Star without question next season. 

1) I posted up the first Mock Draft for the Season 64 Draft, of the players who were not predicted to be selected in the first two rounds, which player do you think has the most chance of moving up into being selected in the top two rounds when the next Mock Draft is done?

Me, of course.

I think I’ll be close to that by the end of the year but I won’t hit 200 TPE.

I honestly think Canada. I’m on team USA but gotta give respect to the stout line up of Canada.

Nothing in particular comes to mind. Anything sounds good to me.

Make sure to do do the simple TPE opportunities like the press conference, practice, and welfare.

I think it would be a great thing for the VHLM. I think I wouldn’t make it this year because the league is so stacked with great young talent.

On 11/10/2018 at 1:50 PM, Tagger said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1. my guess is Marcel Vincent because he is a goalie and he is one of the only members i know by name because he used to be my gm. so he must know what he is doing

2. i want to have close to 300 but i dont know if thats possible for me. i've been trying to gain as much as i can in hopes of helping helsinki more

3. Canada! not because i am on that team but because canada is always so strong

4. id love to see a theme about covering another nations player (from a another country)

5. make sure you dont claim welfare your first week. write something, just anything but its worth it to not claim welfare. its not too much work

6. yeah sure in the future that would be cool, i wont be in the vhlm next season but it would be fun to see

1) Svoboda. He's verging on being a second round pick already. He's crazy active. I could see him going 10 or even higher. Lot's of players rated higher he'll have no problem passing. 

2. i) I can't be 100% certain. But I average about 12 per week and I have about 75 to go so I would guess 6 to 7 weeks.

3) Canada

4) Draft oriented. I don't really know. Have to write something.

5) Get a routine of which PTs you will do in a week to maximize your TPE output based on your time available, and then follow it every week. Make sure you do everything on the schedule and then once you have done those, you can focus on other things like fantasy. This way, you are guaranteed a consistent amount of TPE every week.

6) I think VHLM all-star game is an awesome idea. And I think my chances are pretty low, although it depends on the roster space. If its nine forwards per side, I doubt I make it.

Edited by Thranduil

1. Pat Svaboda!

2. I) it will probably take a few weeks as this season has a lot left in it and it’ll get me somewhere there and the next season can help me boost the the 200z

3) Obviously Canada!!!

4) I don’t really mind and am swilling to participate in anything.

5) Ask for help! When you are stuck everyone here is willing to help you out.

6) I think it’s a great way to show off the talent in the VHLM but I probably won’t make the cut.

--Pat Svoboda seems to be the popular pick and I can't say I disagree.  Hopefully a few different individuals rise up and become tremendous players in the VHL.

-- I think I should comfortably be around 300 or so by the end of the season.  I'd like to be around 400 by the beginning of my rookie season.

-- USA of course.  They have the Terminator.

-- Maybe covering a team that isn't your own.  Allows members to look at more than just their teams.

-- Just do what you want and have fun with it.  That's all that can matter.

-- Yeah potentially and I think pretty likely.

Kyson Blake

I'm pretty close, a few more weeks and I'll be there.

Canada ez.

Not sure, hopefully, something fun.

Get all the one time point tasks done right away.

6) We have a one off VHL All-Star game every season that uses the NHL series as a sim engine and is live-streamed. Would you be interested in seeing a similar game done for the VHLM and what do you think your chances would be of making a VHLM All-Star roster?  That sounds pretty cool I'd like to see that, I think I would make it.

On 11/10/2018 at 5:50 PM, Tagger said:
  Reveal hidden contents

3. Seeing I'm a part of Team Canada, I'd be remiss if I were to choose another country to win the tournament. GO CANADA GO!!!

5. Most importantly, be active. It's what makes the league great. Guys who don't participate hurt what they're trying to build. Take your time reading all the rules, understanding how the Point Task system works, but most of all, just go have fun. It's a pretty good league from what I can tell and it has been fun to watch your player grow. Although, your own free time is key to building your player. The more time you put into the league by doing point tasks, the better you'll be as you'll gain more points. For me personally, I wish I had more free time to devote to it. Since I don't, I don't believe I can become a superstar, but I'm still having fun and that's what matters to me.

6. Yes, I think this a great idea for both leagues. However, for those who can't make the live stream, I would suggest maybe recording the game and putting a link on YouTube if possible. I like to think I'm one of the better defenseman in the VHLM and think my chances for making a roster are solid.     

1) Since it's not been too long since you've joined the league, what are thoughts on the league so far as a whole?

So far, so good. I'm extremely impressed by the VHL portal. It's extremely sleek, professional, and easy to use. I'm also thrilled at how easy it is to find information and get questions answered. The 14th Edition Newsletter basically answered my every questions.

2) Are there any areas in the league that you would like to see a change/improvement? 

Thus far, no. Perhaps more members, but I know that recruiting never stops.

3) The VHLM Newsletter launched earlier this week, did you read it and was it helpful to you?

Absolutely. A ton of value. McWolf did an amazing job putting that together. It's very easy to read and answers just about every questions we newbie's tend to have.

4) What are your aims this season in the VHLM?

Have a little bit of fun playing out the season as an offensive defenseman. I wasn't sure about joining a league that doesn't award more than 30 TPE out of the gate. I'm finding out that building a player slower and with less TPE to start with really makes the building more interesting and TPE more valuable. I'm finding myself having to think long and hard about what areas to apply my next player updates. Certainly adds a layer of strategy other sim leagues don't have.

5) With the teams starting to take shape, who do you consider to be the favourite for the VHLM Founders Cup?

How could you not go with Calgary? They've dominated all season, are just as good on the road as they are at home, and have a TON of goals this season. My money is on the Wranglers.

6b) What do you think of your current VHLM team? (If you were selected in the VHLM Draft)

I was immediately offered a contract by Ottawa and couldn't be happier. I was able to slot with the top defensive line and have a good offensive defenseman partner to learn (his build) from. The locker room and Discord are pretty active. 

Pat Svoba has what it takes to be a surprisingly early pick.

I think it will take me around one more season

Europe because there is a lot of talent and I enjoy to root for the underdog

I think something funny like trash talk or articles that bring some storylines between members to light etc. would be nice

Dont enter a day after the draft.

I would love to see something like this for the VHLM and I think gebauers chances would be quite high because of his TPE and Goals scored.

•  

@Arayvenn  @DaftRaincloud @ColeMrtz21 @Toast  @Frank @Joobles @Doomzday  @Pelimies  @LordTony @803 @Rykonen @DrHexDex @VV2O4 @Tacocat @ChrisF  @nicolas01 @Sublime @nymets5 @Rzerk @Dijital @Zetna @devilsfan35 @brownboy102 @Schmidt @Foehammer @DurdenBrandSoap @mjrv21 @Bdlondon @Rad Russian @DickRobbins @ViIIains @Tigerteeo  @Nelson @pierogituxedo @DonaldJWafer @FuzzyLeeroy @Greenert11 @SupaStu @Galchenyuk_is_God @Sook @ZST @Josh Ho-Train @Deft @Claust @Scorpio @ventsan @Sllaym @Jerramy @KyleS56 @colton14 @joeyboucher1 @McCan @libbyfanaccount  @Mike_Houle @Reckasaur @Keywi @Desjar @T65 @mhart97 @bagelbitesisbae @Nick Blagden @SirRupertBarnes @Potato @UltraMick @Drob127 @RickRandals @Flyershockey90 @Russell Jerome @Steve Razyn @RJHockey21 @Bazmandoo22 @Nyr1994 @DBCrumpets @JaacTree @Tniz15 @ChaceT @Jtww @canucksHD @PremiumFunk @Gravyncarrots @JohnnyT_77 @Shou Tian @eaglesfan036  @KnucklePuckAdam @Flare @toshimann @Pauly51 @Kisshan @Joubo @RealJohny211 @madmonstermax @hedgehog337  @PaintingItOrange @Ruggiero10 @Steveziedoesit @monkeywrench15 @Dude @Rosco @Jonah38 @JR0B13 @Peace @Fizzwidget @Alfred Corey @Camcall @Advantage @JSS @WHEELsnipePARTY @Molholt @IceSK @NathanN @RyanZabby @Philliefan @wiggo @JG10 @Froobydoo @Steroid Monster @majesiu @Cyberwolf32 @kerryj13 @Radio @wcats @hookemhorns @mjl3475 @ATaylor27_ @NightHawk_787 @Escott @NewtonianBoots @VenomBlast500 @WTB @Owen Borah @Bailey @TMG1017 @crazytexanfan @bhs7902 @Austin Kenobi @austendeven @ShadierGalaxy100 @Erik Flyyn @Wololo @Saclord @ihlevi @Slipperybutter @jackt815 @Kip Baier @FenPo @#LOLER @Big thic z @Basehockey @The_nameless_man @Eparker24 @TimNig @IniquitY @Alexander McMaster @DucksFan64 @Progamer5432137 @Rollzey @Kotkaniemi sucks @JonnyU95 @CurtisG93 @JORANNEXTDOOR22 @malone on coke @Lizard_Wizard @Salemsix @Tiler94 @Eddyconqs @Charles Blades @Nykonax @Esso2264 @TheDrunkDrew @Brock Boeser @Pwest7788 @auston matthews #34 @Julien Venezia @TheEpicDuck @Johnthegod21 @Brandon87 @xela @Require The Demi God @Lare @Alexhockey8 @Isaac46362 @dora @Hersheybears @Sturg @Dario44 @Zeniaz @NikEhlers27 @Hutch445 @Maladus42 @Mattmacleod63 @BladeMaiden @hitmess @Bobby Power @Koutsi @vesku842 @Sova @Ashvinan Sivasambu  @wola @Rocketman04 @DilIsPickle @DingmanGeorge @Kramer @Sohva @Poptart @Jayden Bender @Gooningitup @Fowll @Natedawg6413 @LemonPig @Savoire Faire @Levangy @Swintzy Sauce19 @K13R4N @Quietknight @tequbs @TMI @Wulfen @FlyersLord29 @Pier-Luc Besner @Jon @Kachur @JaysFan26 @LQuinn @theMooseKing @NickSunderbruch @Lancelot @dylanlib @Dylan Donald @expensivebaton @caltroit_red_flames @ocbeezilla @jonnysauce22 @StamkosFan @DangerGolding @kayfabe @Santeri koskinen @Ninetyfourgoalie @Tangledgoat34 @TPEWhore @SwagSloth @edonnelly30 @Cj. @Bigwood17 @TheMemeMaestro @JHughes08 @Toasty @11 Eleven @Matty69P @Aero @Dyldel @Njdevil0298 @Goalieguy @Johhny de Boer @TrevorC11 @Matt_O @Quik @Devise

These questions count as regular press conference questions. You can answer 3 of them for 1 TPE or 6 for 2 TPE, but you can't gain more than 2 TPE a week from press conferences, meaning you can't answer these questions if you have already claimed 2 TPE for other press conferences. You could always come back earlier next week to answer these questions, however.

1. The World Junior Championship medal round just started, what do you believe the top 3 will look like at the end of it?

2. There are still important games to be played, but who should be named the World Junior Championship Most Valuable Player, in your opinion?

3. The Yukon Rush were the first team to clinch a VHLM playoff spot, with their 76 points in 52 games. Do you believe any team can compete with them come playoffs time?

4. The S64 VHLM Draft Rankings were just released:
(if you are eligible for this draft) In what round do you believe you will be selected?

(if you are not eligible for this draft) Taking into consideration the fact that players that pass 200 TPE before the draft won't be eligible in the draft, who do you think will be selected with the first overall pick?

5. What aspect of your game have you been training the most, recently?

6. Were you surprised by the announcement that Tagger was stepping down from the Recruitment Crew? Give a grade from 1 to 10 to McWolf, his replacement (wrong answers only).

Edited by diamond_ace

10 hours ago, McWolf said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@Arayvenn  @DaftRaincloud @ColeMrtz21 @Toast  @Frank @Joobles @Doomzday  @Pelimies  @LordTony @803 @Rykonen @DrHexDex @VV2O4 @Tacocat @ChrisF  @nicolas01 @Sublime @nymets5 @Rzerk @Dijital @Zetna @devilsfan35 @brownboy102 @Schmidt @Foehammer @DurdenBrandSoap @mjrv21 @Bdlondon @Rad Russian @DickRobbins @ViIIains @Tigerteeo  @Nelson @pierogituxedo @DonaldJWafer @FuzzyLeeroy @Greenert11 @SupaStu @Galchenyuk_is_God @Sook @ZST @Josh Ho-Train @Deft @Claust @Scorpio @ventsan @Sllaym @Jerramy @KyleS56 @colton14 @joeyboucher1 @McCan @libbyfanaccount  @Mike_Houle @Reckasaur @Keywi @Kian Lopushinsky @Desjar @T65 @mhart97 @bagelbitesisbae @Nick Blagden @SirRupertBarnes @Potato @UltraMick @Drob127 @RickRandals @Flyershockey90 @Russell Jerome @Steve Razyn @RJHockey21 @Bazmandoo22 @Nyr1994 @DBCrumpets @JaacTree @Tniz15 @ChaceT @Jtww @canucksHD @PremiumFunk @Gravyncarrots @JohnnyT_77 @Shou Tian @eaglesfan036  @KnucklePuckAdam @Flare @toshimann @Pauly51 @Kisshan @Joubo @RealJohny211 @madmonstermax @hedgehog337  @PaintingItOrange @Ruggiero10 @Steveziedoesit @monkeywrench15 @Dude @Rosco @Jonah38 @JR0B13 @Peace @Fizzwidget @Alfred Corey @Camcall @Advantage @JSS @WHEELsnipePARTY @Molholt @IceSK @NathanN @RyanZabby @Philliefan @wiggo @JG10 @Froobydoo @Steroid Monster @majesiu @Cyberwolf32 @kerryj13 @Radio @wcats @hookemhorns @mjl3475 @ATaylor27_ @NightHawk_787 @Escott @NewtonianBoots @VenomBlast500 @WTB @Owen Borah @Bailey @TMG1017 @crazytexanfan @bhs7902 @Austin Kenobi @austendeven @ShadierGalaxy100 @Erik Flyyn @Wololo @Saclord @ihlevi @Slipperybutter @jackt815 @Kip Baier @FenPo @#LOLER @Big thic z @Basehockey @The_nameless_man @Eparker24 @TimNig @IniquitY @Alexander McMaster @DucksFan64 @Progamer5432137 @Rollzey @Kotkaniemi sucks @JonnyU95 @CurtisG93 @JORANNEXTDOOR22 @malone on coke @Lizard_Wizard @Salemsix @Tiler94 @Eddyconqs @Charles Blades @Nykonax @Esso2264 @TheDrunkDrew @Brock Boeser @Pwest7788 @auston matthews #34 @Julien Venezia @TheEpicDuck @Johnthegod21 @Brandon87 @xela @Require The Demi God @Lare @Alexhockey8 @Isaac46362 @dora @Hersheybears @Sturg @Dario44 @Zeniaz @NikEhlers27 @Hutch445 @Maladus42 @Mattmacleod63 @BladeMaiden @hitmess @Bobby Power @Koutsi @vesku842 @Sova @Ashvinan Sivasambu  @wola @Rocketman04 @DilIsPickle @DingmanGeorge @Kramer @Sohva @Poptart @Jayden Bender @Gooningitup @Fowll @Natedawg6413 @LemonPig @Savoire Faire @Levangy @Swintzy Sauce19 @K13R4N @Quietknight @tequbs @TMI @Wulfen @FlyersLord29 @Pier-Luc Besner @Jon @Kachur @JaysFan26 @LQuinn @theMooseKing @NickSunderbruch @Lancelot @dylanlib @Dylan Donald @expensivebaton @caltroit_red_flames @ocbeezilla @jonnysauce22 @StamkosFan @DangerGolding @kayfabe @Santeri koskinen @Ninetyfourgoalie @Tangledgoat34 @TPEWhore @SwagSloth @edonnelly30 @Cj. @Bigwood17 @TheMemeMaestro @JHughes08 @Toasty @11 Eleven @Matty69P @Aero @Dyldel @Njdevil0298 @Goalieguy @Johhny de Boer @TrevorC11 @Matt_O @Quik @Devise

These questions count as regular press conference questions. You can answer 3 of them for 1 TPE or 6 for 2 TPE, but you can't gain more than 2 TPE a week from press conferences, meaning you can't answer these questions if you have already claimed 2 TPE for other press conferences. You could always come back earlier next week to answer these questions, however.

1. The World Junior Championship medal round just started, what do you believe the top 3 will look like at the end of it?

2. There are still important games to be played, but who should be named the World Junior Championship Most Valuable Player, in your opinion?

3. The Yukon Rush were the first team to clinch a VHLM playoff spot, with their 76 points in 52 games. Do you believe any team can compete with them come playoffs time?

4. The S64 VHLM Draft Rankings were just released:
(if you are eligible for this draft) In what round do you believe you will be selected?

(if you are not eligible for this draft) Taking into consideration the fact that players that pass 200 TPE before the draft won't be eligible in the draft, who do you think will be selected with the first overall pick?

6. Were you surprised by the announcement that Tagger was stepping down from the Recruitment Crew? Give a grade from 1 to 10 to McWolf, his replacement (wrong answers only). 

1.  1) Asia 2) Canada 3) Europe

2. Definitley Shan or Pepper, Pepper stole Asia games, but Shan has been amazing with 20 points and 10 goals

3. Halifax or Saskatoon can get some wins against them for sure and anything can happen

4.  Gebauer

5. I think I've been doing passing and puck handling

6.  Yea, I was suprised, he did a great job. McWolf is a -1 with 1 being the best and 10 the worst

1 - Canada, 2 - Asia, 3 - Europe

Brick Wahl.  Might be biased but dude knows how to win and is putting up a pretty good show for Canada

I believe we (Saskatoon) can definitely compete with them in a series!

4. The S64 VHLM Draft Rankings were just released:
(if you are eligible for this draft) In what round do you believe you will be selected?

I think I'll probably be drafted at the top of round 2?  don't really know as I don't have a good feel for this draft, but I think I've put myself in a pretty good spot

most recently it's been passing.  I got my scoring, skating, and puck handling up but wanted to make sure my passing was up there as well so I can help facilitate plays aside from me just scoring.

Yeah he had been doing good stuff, but so far what I've seen from McWolf he's ready to step in and pick up where Tagger left off.  I'd say a solid 5.7, it's too early to tell ;)

1) ??=? Asia=? World=?

2) Can’t play without a goalie, and to hold arguably the most offensively talented team in team world to 2, I agree that Wahl is clutching

3) Saskatoon is not only 2nd in points, but best in points for/points against which I think is a major stat. That also makes Vegas 3rd best and Halifax 4th.

4) Early round two, people ahead of me have a large gap.

5) I have always had decent face offs, so I am trying to learn my defensive center game, seeing as I can score GOALS, but not produce points and +/-

6)  Caught me off guard, but McWolf is involved on so many layers and that it’s a sad to so you go, but we’re getting something right back.  I mean, look on his page and it says most liked content for the 14th, and that’s the tip of the iceberg. Solid 9.

Edited by Rocketman04

On 11/10/2018 at 12:50 PM, Tagger said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1. I think Dahlberg has a solid chance, dominant player in the VHLM and I think people are sleeping on him

2. By end of playoffs I'm aiming for ~420 (haha)

3. Little late but I haven't payed attention since we lost, so I think Canada has a solid shot, Europe is also very good

4. Again I might be late but I like the idea of repeating the player spotlight where you do something about someone else, it's kinda cool

5. Stick to it. My player had like 3 points in 70 games his first season, but I kept at it, and won the goal scoring race, won DOTY and got 108 points in 72 games the next season so ANYTHING is possible

6. I'd love it, my player already made the all VHLM team so that'd be dope

hard to argue with Canada being the favourite for gold.  1. Canada 2. Asia 3. World

Gotta give some love to Shan

We are just too powerful i think. I'm sure there will be some good series come playoff time. But, I'm confident in this team!

(if you are eligible for this draft) In what round do you believe you will be selected?

(if you are not eligible for this draft) Taking into consideration the fact that players that pass 200 TPE before the draft won't be eligible in the draft, who do you think will be selected with the first overall pick?

At this point I'll say Gebauer. One hell of a player.

Scoring for sure. It's mind blowing how crucial 5 tpe has seemed to make a difference in production.

I suppose you could say that. Though to be truthful being very new here i don't know how everyone feels about it yet. McWolf has done a fine job with a role that clearly has big shoes to fill.

1. Canada

2. Asia

3. World

Anyone on the Canadian roster that team went beast mode on everyone.

Yes. Saskatoon Wild. Enough said.

(if you are not eligible for this draft) Taking into consideration the fact that players that pass 200 TPE before the draft won't be eligible in the draft, who do you think will be selected with the first overall pick?

I think I’ll get drafted in either the 3rd or 4th round. Ryan Sullivan Jr. for sure, the dude is fire.

Scoring, I need to see more points from myself every game.

I guess, I’m still new and I understand this stuff takes a lot of time from a persons day. So far I’d give McWolf a 10 (1 worst and 10 the best).